Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kobalt

Real Name Kobalt   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kobalt
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 8, 2003, 02:24
Total Comments 596 (Apprentice)
User ID 16975

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM 3 Sales
34. Re: nUmba|-|5? Aug 24, 2004, 12:42 Kobalt

I remember hearing something along the lines of 300,000 copies in the first week. I'm sure Doom3 will hit the 1 million mark easily.

So what you are saying is it's just a top seller?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

32. Re: Try this Aug 24, 2004, 12:36 Kobalt

PC game publishers should take after games like Live For Speed www.liveforspeed.net They have a nice business model where you just download the game and the full game actually works as a demo and when you purchase the game through their website they give you a key that works for only 1 hour.

Thats a horrible idea, though it's a great idea if you want the pc gaming industry to do even worse.

8. Who gives a shit Aug 24, 2004, 10:07 Kobalt

I like how in the press release it keeps mentioning PC game sales but not overall game sales. No one but pc gaming freaks care about pc sales, if doom 3 was number 1 for all games overall some people would give a shit, alas.

I would be surprised if doom 3 was even in the top 5 overall. Why do companies make pc games again?

News Comments > No Win98 DOOM 3
55. Recap Jul 27, 2004, 23:51 Kobalt

Lets recap this thread:
Every single person that uses windows xp/2000 say it's better than 98, and every person that has never used xp or 2000 say it sucks.

People that say 98 is better than xp or 200 are retards is the conclusion I come to.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - N-Gage QD
7. Re: Finally Jul 27, 2004, 13:36 Kobalt

It's 349 nowhere xeon, ebob is just a tard.

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Shake-up
5. The game is going to suck Jul 23, 2004, 22:00 Kobalt

The concept is a peice of shit, it's basicly guild wars(everything is instanced), cept it will cost $15 a month.

No thanks, game looks like a phantasy star online rip off anyway

News Comments > Derek Smart and Freespace 3?
119. Fucking tards thats not DS Jul 16, 2004, 02:44 Kobalt

Amazing how you stupid fucks ignored the not one but TWO times it was pointed out you werent responding to the real DS. More proof most of you stupid fucks on blue's dont bother to read posts.

News Comments > Competitions - DOOM 3 at QuakeCon
49. Re: Doom 3 sucks dick Jul 7, 2004, 20:24 Kobalt

lool like anyone is afraid of the faggots at quakecon hahahahaah

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Source Beta Plans
6. Why test? Jul 7, 2004, 20:23 Kobalt

What the fuck do they have to test? All it is is counter strike with a new engine, not like they are changing anything, fuck id be surprised if they added any new maps.

News Comments > Competitions - DOOM 3 at QuakeCon
47. Doom 3 sucks dick Jul 7, 2004, 17:39 Kobalt

Lets recap:

id hasn't made a good single player game since doom
Doom 3 has crappy ip based 4 player deathmatch only
Besides in graphics and multiplayer id has not shown ANY inovation at all since doom

Can't wait !

News Comments > Consolidation
1. Takes years to fucking do a remake? Jul 5, 2004, 16:52 Kobalt

The fuck is taking so long to finish the fucking doa remake? All it is is dead or alive 2 with improved graphics and a tacked on online mode, they arent even making a new game. Of course that doesn't stop them from charging full price

News Comments > Acclaim in Trouble
5. Fuck acclaim Jul 2, 2004, 12:30 Kobalt

I hope they die and burn in hell for making turok

News Comments > Ultima X Odyssey Cancelled
55. Re: And honestly... Jul 1, 2004, 14:33 Kobalt

Eh...

I used to be a wow fanboy, until I played it(friend got in beta). It's not a bad game at all, just like final fantasy 11, it's a everquest clone that brings a few improvements. Which isn't that bad, but they fuck it up(for me at least)with two things:the retarded rest state and all but required questing. Rather kill shit than play a fedex guy all day thanks.

It wont be that hard for EQ2 to beat WOW when people play it and realize they are playing everquest with cartoon graphics and less races and classes.

51. Re: wow Jul 1, 2004, 13:44 Kobalt

You could have picked any game out of a hat and you picked EQ2, why was that? You did it intentionally to spurn WoW fans and stir up an asshat thread

Stop being a little bitch, does it matter which fucking game he said? No you're just a pussy that get your little fanboy feelings hurt quick. No one tried to "spurn" shit until you came around, faggot

16. Wow really couldn't see this one coming Jun 30, 2004, 23:31 Kobalt

I laugh at all the dumbasses that thought this was anything other than vaporware, so fucking obvious.

News Comments > Atriarch Diary
3. Re: The real mmporg Jun 30, 2004, 14:17 Kobalt

Their features promised raise some serious eyebrows, but the devs primarily make government software that has to be bug free and they deliver, so that's a comfort.

hahahah, you poor naive soul

News Comments > Euro WoW Beta Sign-up Date
23. Re: What to do with a WoW beta account.. Jun 28, 2004, 22:36 Kobalt

it definately makes it easier to get up to a competent level for more casual players... and the quests are kinda fun, definately better than lineage's "kill 200000 spiders"

Bullshit, casual players will still be lvl retarded forever and powergamers will still reach the max level in a month. It just means powergamers will have to do more work in the long run, which they already do anyway. So what is the point of the rest state shit if it doesn't get rid of power gamers and casual players wont really level faster since 200% rest state is getting the same amount of experience as before they added the system?

Good question

20. Re: Wow fucking sucks Jun 28, 2004, 20:24 Kobalt

EQ2 looked impressive untill I saw the last trailer (#7). Combat seems as boring as ever (or worst actually).

Agreed but who knows, might turn out good. Wouldn't be too hard to beat wow, what a overrated peice of shit.

19. Re: What to do with a WoW beta account.. Jun 28, 2004, 20:23 Kobalt

You bother because your a faggot, I bet you love the internet huh, now you don't have to worry about everyone slapping your pussy ass around for snitching.

15. Re: What to do with a WoW beta account.. Jun 28, 2004, 20:05 Kobalt

Kaznth, you were called a faggot and got the shit beaten out of you alot in your lifetime i'm betting?

596 Comments. 30 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo