Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Innova

Real Name Innova   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Caslon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 5, 2003, 22:11
Total Comments 46 (Suspect)
User ID 16939

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Evolve Videos and Previews
6. Re: Evolve Videos and Previews Dec 3, 2014, 14:26 Caslon

Great...looking more fucking console-ish with every preview.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released
2. Re: Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released Oct 28, 2014, 13:32 Caslon

A DLC so soon after the initial release?  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation
7. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation Oct 6, 2014, 19:20 Caslon

ViRGE wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 19:01:
Cutter wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:57:
Given the mixed bag of reviews at this point, this is a wait and see.
An 80 Metacritic score is better than I was expecting, especially after the last few Alien outings. Which means it's nowhere close to perfect, but that's about the score you'd expect for a good game.

I don't trust Metacritic scores by professional reviewers. I'll wait to see how the masses score it. Even non public reviewers who score it high have something they don't like about it, and they put it right up front in their review...ie: "wish it was braver"..."has some flaws>"

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 6, 2014, 14:44 Caslon

Windows is coming out with a new Windows version about how Ubisoft comes out with a new Far Cry every year.  

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
4. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Oct 6, 2014, 14:41 Caslon

Does the UK sales charts originate from the UK but reflect game purchases worldwide or are those stats just UK gamers ??????????????????  

News Comments > Game Reviews
35. Re: Game Reviews Oct 4, 2014, 00:29 Caslon

The thing I don't like about the reviews is that they mention so many other games (that I'm unfamiliar with) as if everyone everywhere has bought every single game release ever made, as if that's a given. It ain't.  

News Comments > The Evil Within Minimum Specs
32. Re: The Evil Within Minimum Specs Oct 3, 2014, 15:57 Caslon

The game will probably chug just like Crysis did upon release when everyone upgraded their systems for it.

Also, if you do decide to upgrade for this game, that's $700 right there just for the cpu and vid card, not to mention maybe needed a new mb and bigger storage drive, and add in maybe having to up the tier price of your cable too.

For that cost, the game better make my lunch, do my taxes and clean the litter box.

This comment was edited on Oct 3, 2014, 16:02.

News Comments > John Romero's New Shooter Plans
67. Re: John Romero's New Shooter Plans Aug 16, 2014, 07:36 Caslon

Who cares what a fossil like Romero does? Does anyone care?  

News Comments > Take 2 Financials; Evolve Delayed
10. Re: Take 2 Financials; Evolve Delayed Aug 6, 2014, 00:45 Caslon

Not so strange is the fact that games inevitably get delayed yet still need a ton of patches the first few weeks.

"We want to be sure that buyers get a quality gaming experience" is the usual BS they hand out. LOL!!!!!

News Comments > 3D Realms Responds to Duke Nukem Lawsuit
20. Re: 3D Realms Responds to Duke Nukem Lawsuit Mar 27, 2014, 06:06 Caslon

"The most curious bit of information is that Mass Destruction will be a top-down action role-playing game, with experience point and tech trees..." ???  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Trailer
15. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Trailer Mar 21, 2014, 13:01 Caslon

Gee, how do we keep relevant with todays console mentality and merge it with a classic pc game? A mech, of course! Genius!  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Announcement This Month?
18. Re: Duke Nukem Announcement This Month? Feb 1, 2014, 18:36 Caslon

StaticRandomNumber wrote on Feb 1, 2014, 18:28:
Top/Down RPG?

Wonder if this will be a Phone/Tablet game?

Yes, spare us all and make it a side scroller game app.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Announcement This Month?
15. Re: Duke Nukem Announcement This Month? Feb 1, 2014, 17:10 Caslon

Anyone smell another crappy console port?$?$? The idiot masses are begging for one, that's why they're considered the idiot masses.  

News Comments > Black Mesa Goes Commercial
43. Re: Black Mesa Goes Commercial Nov 21, 2013, 00:30 Caslon

I thought the HL story took itself as far as it could with the Episodes. HL3 will happen, just cause it can. $$$ So therefore, be happy as a clam at high tide (don't wanna get dug up).  

News Comments > Black Mesa Goes Commercial
41. Re: Black Mesa Goes Commercial Nov 20, 2013, 22:01 Caslon

bigspender wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 18:23:
So the remake was pretty damn cool - but its been given away for free for like a year - what makes them think anyone is going to pay for it now?

Probably the ease of installation. Damn, it better not be over $4.99 and it's gonna be overpriced at that. I wonder if it will be taken off the download site once it moves to Steam.

News Comments > Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed
27. Re: Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed Oct 29, 2013, 22:16 Caslon

QUOTE: "We believe that Command & Conquer is a powerful franchise with huge potential and a great history, and we are determined to get the best game made as soon as possible. To that end, we have already begun looking at a number of alternatives to get the game back on track".

Determined? OK. How about dusting off a C&C game that is still popular and has a few servers that have 50/50 die hard players and re-do it? That game is RENEGADE.

News Comments > Daikatana on Steam
29. Re: Daikatana on Steam Oct 2, 2013, 16:09 Caslon

As I recall, Romero had multimillion dollar luxurious office suites in some Texas highrise office building, living off the hype and legend he thought he was at the time. The game turned out to be a top 10 worst of all time and Romero vacated his cushy highrise office suites. Thus began his fall to obscurity. The outrageously expensive to develop garbage that Daikatana was started that decline.

This comment was edited on Oct 2, 2013, 16:17.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 13, 2013, 13:52 Caslon

Upon boot up the next day, the patches that got installed want to install themselves again, and when trying to close that update window I get, "Windows Explorer has stopped working".

This comment was edited on Sep 13, 2013, 13:58.

News Comments > New GeForce Beta Drivers
7. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 19, 2013, 16:51 Caslon

Nvidia recommends all GTX owners get this beta driver. I have a GTX285 and don't have any recent titles. So what are the benefits of these new drivers to me????????????????  

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
11. Re: Morning Screenshots May 15, 2013, 14:42 Caslon

Let's see how console-ish this game plays on pc before we get jazzed about it.  

46 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo