Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for paul

Real Name paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jonny5
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hopeless gamer with killer rig
Homepage http://
Signed On May 5, 2003, 14:36
Total Comments 439 (Amateur)
User ID 16933

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > New NVIDIA Detonator Drivers
36. To bingo May 14, 2003, 14:48 Jonny5

my system is all top of the line MSI 845pe maxx3 firewire
antec 1080 soho server case 450 trupower, corsair ram
1.I was talking about problem with homeworld cant play with AA turned on menu system will stutter
2. Asherons call 2 has horrible pixelation in spells and portal tunnel and distant land scape with wATER IS horrible
3. half life doesnt like 3.2
So no bing its not substandard equipment its driver faults thank you vey much...

And these are all documented problems !!!!

This comment was edited on May 14, 14:50.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New NVIDIA Detonator Drivers
13. No subject May 14, 2003, 13:22 Jonny5

Now I hope ATI follows ...I want the 3.4 drivers bad
I own a 9700 pro...but I will buy a fx5900 ultra if 9900 pro isntout by then HELL ya fx5900ultra gets me spoogy hehe

News Comments > Star Wars: Republic Commando Revealed
1. No subject May 13, 2003, 21:31 Jonny5

I cant tell if it is gameplay or cutscene...when they are using thier lights to shine on beasties in that tunnel thingy....O well if that part of movie was game play all I gotta say is WOW.....nice

News Comments > UT2004 Announced
5. No subject May 13, 2003, 18:45 Jonny5

In addition to the new modes, maps, characters, vehicles and improvements, Unreal Tournament 2004 includes all of the content from Unreal Tournament 2003 plus the two free bonus packs released by Digital Extremes and Epic Games.

........ouch(should have waited)

News Comments > DOOM III Trailer
91. uh...WTF May 13, 2003, 17:21 Jonny5

You guys are real funny.....IMO.....
What we have here is the next big grafix engine to be released....I really dont care what the game play is
Same with UNREAl 2 I didnt expect gameplay...But what I do expect are companies and the community,to take both of these great engines and maybe another smashit is in ALL OUR futures...I am really lookin forward to games year or 2 from now....with incarnations of strong games engines (unreal2,doom3,stalker,chrome)you all can bitch at each other all ya want about a game no one here has played.But me personally Am getting real excited for the PC gaming industry....Future so bright pc gamers got it made..
LONG LIVE THE PC

News Comments > Trinity Q&A
9. Re: No subject May 10, 2003, 17:20 Jonny5

I would buy that the day it was release
mmmmmmm moon pies

News Comments > Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Trail
5. I dont get the lesson! May 7, 2003, 12:10 Jonny5

Vietcong are people not a country.

This comment was edited on May 7, 12:11.

News Comments > Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Trail
1. wow May 7, 2003, 09:38 Jonny5

Boy that country is sure behind in their Grafix department.....Is this a garage developer in china??If so im impreesed but sheesh those are horrid grafix...But then again grafix dont make a game...I would play system shock 1 right now if I had it

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations Demo
2. Re: Less than 100M??? May 7, 2003, 09:18 Jonny5

Ive noticed that also....I remeber my first BIG download ever......SIn demo...on a 28.8 modem hehe...and it was under 100 but that was back in the day where a 40 meg demo was huge

News Comments > Planet Wide PlanetSide
28. planetside May 7, 2003, 07:39 Jonny5

I would just like to play without it locking my comp......Gettin old ...and before anyone hollars yes drivers are up to date blah blah bl;ah..k
If ya want specs ask if your curious.I was lookin forward to this not anymore they wont see a dime from me

This comment was edited on May 7, 07:41.

News Comments > Chaser Demo
30. Re: heh surrrrrrrrrre ya do May 6, 2003, 04:18 Jonny5

This comment was edited on May 6, 07:48.

23. HEHE May 6, 2003, 01:33 Jonny5

Sorry,if this is spam im sorry but uh...just looked at lucky 500 on gamespot that won STARWARS GALAXIES beta and my litte spamming ass WAS ON THERE WOO HOO....Now I have sumthin in pc gaming to look forward too(crossing fingers )I hope to see some of you on there!!!

This comment was edited on May 6, 01:33.

22. Spent more time with demo May 6, 2003, 01:19 Jonny5

Yes this demo has its flaws(fake reflections)But whoever said ninja were dumb I feel was wrong....I was in the underground and walking up on catwalks when I noticed sumthin out of corner of eye it was ninja from street level jumping up on cat walk...but not in my view around corner.....It was same ninja I was just shooting at below me.....well,I waited for him to come around corner and never did.I turn around and another ninja jumped up on catwalk,this time right in front of me....to ny surprise as soon as he jumped up inm front of me mad some unaudible noise,the onw that previously jumped up thjen decided to comearound corner ,thus putting me in the middle of the 2.Wow is all I have to say...If that is any hint in AI for full retail I will buy this game......Best demo I have plated lately..2nd after EF2(whicj I put first for such polish) and by the way BUNKO 3 post is hardly spamming (ya hater)grow up

21. Spent more time with demo May 6, 2003, 01:14 Jonny5

News Comments > Will Rock Demo
42. Re: No subject May 6, 2003, 00:09 Jonny5

nope my online name is Gonath or Lt dan in spearhead

31. NOW THIS IS KEWL May 5, 2003, 14:57 Jonny5

Chaser demo is a blast .......it is at worthplaying.....wow 2 decent demos in one day.......chaser i like a littel better tho.....well,maybe i will play them both again....On another note....Is Will Rock the same as Serious sam engine??????I didnt think so.......Please tell me if im wrong

15. hehe May 5, 2003, 10:49 Jonny5

Im a bear cub...hehe

14. Re: Demo Will Rock May 5, 2003, 10:48 Jonny5

Yea,
Yet again some kewl things in a bland genre.....yes the tigers did look good(very)and yes birds we great..I ran this game at 1600x1200 4x aa 16 af and all max and i must say very nice lookin game did not get the jerky movements but....well its like this Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young.
Somehow somewhere that makes the whole thing uh ....nevermind stuff is kickin in...I hope im not busy for 2 - 3 days heeh

12. Uh May 5, 2003, 10:39 Jonny5

I am seriously gonna give up FPS games.....If half life 2 or crome are flops I am done with this genre....This demo looks and plays great bu oh yea played it before as a guy named sam...

P.S. my gaming rig owns

This comment was edited on May 5, 10:41.

439 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo