Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for paul

Real Name paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jonny5
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hopeless gamer with killer rig
Homepage http://
Signed On May 5, 2003, 14:36
Total Comments 439 (Amateur)
User ID 16933

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > CryENGINE 2 Movies
1. Hmmmm Mar 9, 2007, 23:59 Jonny5

Just oredered me a 8800 GTS 640 superclocked from EVGA..Will have by wednesday...I really hope I can run this bad boy half decent with it!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Late Show
1. Hmmm Mar 8, 2007, 02:09 Jonny5

After seeing that HGL trailer I now know my 7900 GT might not be enough.....If dx 10 looks even close to some of this trailer ....I am sold!

This comment was edited on Mar 8, 02:09.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Banks!! Mar 6, 2007, 14:08 Jonny5

Bman may I suggest,being a USbank patron for 3 years,that you try USbank....I also live in MN and I feel USbank is the best in the state.Free online banking with bill pay.I recieve about 10 dollars every other month from rewards(just from money paid with debit(bills e.g.)) check em out

21. Re: Traffic Idiocy Feb 27, 2007, 12:48 Jonny5

here

http://downloads.guru3d.com/downloadget.php?id=815&file=7&evp=1b9ece48d8448c376c67db80920e9bff

DL cool bits run it and then open you properties...Clock gauge will now be in Control panel(classic)

News Comments > Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Demo
23. Re: Worth a look Feb 26, 2007, 19:26 Jonny5

My impressions of demo...

Grafix are great...I tured all up at 1680x1050 with AA set to 4x,all ran smooth as butter.The tutorial mission is brief but functional.

Was blown away by the FMV sequences.Really enjoyed the first mission.Grafix are fantastic.Polish is evident.Voice acting top notch.Units are very different form each other...Cant get over how awesoem I feel these grafix are...No they are not UBER dx 10,000 deluxe ,but they are very smooth and polished.Water is awesome.

Oh and bucky....the Ion cannon is in demo and I must say it is a treat to see it in action....

Again...not the scale of SC but great style and gameplay...

Some may call it just new version of TS,but I know what I will be playing next month!

Preordered as we speak!

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 19:29.

6. Re: Worth a look Feb 26, 2007, 17:19 Jonny5

Re: Worth a look Feb 26, 17:10 Flo

" No I'm not I outsourced my gaming to the xbox
Tired of upgrading."

I too am a big console fan...but some systems do some genres better...E.G.

FPS<computer
sports <console
Driving TIE I have logictecj momo setup
RTS= computer
asian RPGs (FF style turn based)< consoles
party games< consoles
western RPG ( BG type)< computer
Graphic adventures TIE depends on PC

Yes I am an equal oppertunity gamer but at least I know what genre should be on what system!

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 17:22.

3. Re: Worth a look Feb 26, 2007, 17:03 Jonny5

lol you are kidding of course? right?

Any hoo...DL now at 190 kb sec...Love paying for fat pipe...(10 mbit ) and getting dsl speeds YAY gotta love skinny DL pipes!!

3. Re: No subject Feb 26, 2007, 11:29 Jonny5

Batman....ya from Minnesota?

I Live in Anoka MN and we recieved 13 inches.....ouch!

News Comments > Sam & Max Episode 4 on GameTap
1. been using .99 cent promo... Feb 22, 2007, 12:54 Jonny5

All I have to say is "Planescape torment,BG 1 and 2 ,Icewind dale 1 and 2......" All in Gametaps' library.

And of course these cute games...which I am enjoying...

This comment was edited on Feb 22, 12:55.

News Comments > The Wages of SiN
18. Re: Refund? Jan 30, 2007, 15:40 Jonny5

I have to agree with Oldschool.I am sick am sick of this.....I too bought Sin1 Listening to the promises of more to come.I did it out of loyalty to Ritual.I believed them when they said Episode 2 would be "ALL" that..

I ubderstood only having 3 weapons was just because it was first episode.....We were also told episode 2 would use HDR lighting and MUlti polayer would be tacked on to EP1.

I gave my money to thme because they WERE ritual and I thought they would deliver...Personally I am getting out the age that I may just give up PC gaming as a whole.....COnsole gamers and consoles may not be ruining gaming ,but they are ruining the gameing buisness.

The days of Pc gaming are coming to an end....It is not the game designers it is the companies funding the design of games......

News Comments > Vanguard Dated
1. Hmmmm Jan 11, 2007, 10:16 Jonny5

Having played the Beta(2 dyas ago) I can not for the likfe of me understand their intent to release this in 18 days....It was the most buggy excuse of a BETA I have ever seen......Loaded up EQ2 and will enjoy that for another 6-8 months to wait for Vanguard to work out its crazy bugs....If they ever mangae to..PLus EQ2 is not even the same game released...after all patches and of course my Updated system...EQ2 is all any MMO should need for time being!

Heres to wishing Vanguard all the best....But my 3 days with it left me a REAL ugly taste in my mouth!

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patch
8. Re: No subject Dec 5, 2006, 14:46 Jonny5

So i just went back to WoW after a 18 month break....And in that time I have played ALOT of trials....and some of the free Korean MMOs,And I have to say WoW hands down is the most polished,fun MMo ever made.
Some say grafix are kiddy? Well on a 20 inch wide (1680x1050((native supported)) All max details AA on 4 supersampling on and AF on 8 this game iS STELLAR in the grafix department!

And with HUGE expansion coming ...this game is gonna godown as the ALL time GREATES MMO ever made.Fanboy? hell no....Lover of well made polished games? HELL YEA!

News Comments > Tuesday Game Reviews
1. FEAR Oct 24, 2006, 18:36 Jonny5

Thsis is a PREVIEW for extraction point!!

Now back to GTR 2 WOOHOO damn I love this game!
Waiting for my momo to show up!!

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. zHMmm Oct 11, 2006, 22:08 Jonny5

My local "Half price Books" is selling NEW boxed copys of Psychonauts for 9.98.....I bought a copy....WOW it is a GREAT game...and it supports Widescreen out of the box.....Good stuff!!

News Comments > Medieval II: Total War Demo
9. Re: Awesome DEMO! Oct 10, 2006, 13:14 Jonny5

Hmm I am running this

X2 4800, 2 gig ram,ONE 7900 GT.......

Running WS monitor at 1680x1050 ALL: maxed 4x AA 16 x ansio...and I must say I am very surprised this thing runs as smooth as it does...VERY beautiful game!!!! runs like butter.....

News Comments > Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Update
3. Re: No subject Oct 7, 2006, 14:58 Jonny5

I agree...BF 2142 is not even in the same realm as this game....Splash is going to come thru in spades......And hopefully people wont buy 2142 so DICE and EA will learn a lesson in Fan base dedication!!!

News Comments > Far Cry Patch
8. Hmmm Oct 3, 2006, 17:48 Jonny5

I tried to reload Fartcry th e other day....And when I wne to patch it the patches said I had to delete prvious patches...Well I found previeous patches and when I went to delete them I get some sort of MSI error....Bunch of crap....Would really love to play game too on new system!!!!!

News Comments > Titan Quest Patches
2. Hmmm Sep 22, 2006, 23:27 Jonny5

Havent noticed any game breaking changes on my side.....

This game is kewl tho I like it....Just got bored last week and started new build....The variety of builds and classes is just insane.....Its funny how first 8 levels everyone looks the same....but by lev 25 all my Characters all look so different and unique.

Fun stuff

News Comments > Gold - Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
2. OMFG!! Sep 19, 2006, 19:03 Jonny5

THIS is the ONLY page in which i get so many fucking stupid popups??????? WHAT THE FUCK?

7. prilocet!! Sep 18, 2006, 13:05 Jonny5

I have to takr a Prilocet a day...have been for 4 years now.Ant thing eleses didnt work for me

439 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo