Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for paul

Real Name paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jonny5
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hopeless gamer with killer rig
Homepage http://
Signed On May 5, 2003, 14:36
Total Comments 439 (Amateur)
User ID 16933

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Crysis Beta Follow-up
20. Re: Well.. Sep 23, 2007, 19:26 Jonny5

you say $3.50 is nothing but morning coffee yet you brag about the free games you get? old but broke you are.

Seriously STFU get a real job and leave people alone that can afford services.

I pay 25 for a car wash OH NOOOESSS
I pay 20 for an oil change OH NOOEESSS
I pay 85 twice a week for a message Oh noeeessss
I pay 2300 a month in house payment OH NOESSSSS

Could I change my own oil? FUcking right I could..but Fuck that I hate getting dirty

Could I wash my own car? sure I could But FUCK that...I like having it washed by some poor schmuck( I am giving backl to the minority factor)

Could my GF message my back? she SUCKS at back messages..

You get the fucking point? I hope so.Dont call people names because they live a different lifestyle then you.

This comment was edited on Sep 23, 19:27.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: No subject Sep 23, 2007, 19:15 Jonny5

The person that said We old peeps dont have time to wait Is right..I own and run a small developement company and when new patches and demos come out it is very nice to have FP.
Very fast (1-1.5 MEGS a second) and betas or not I have played ALOT of games prior to release because of FP.And probably have saved 3 years worth of Subscription to FP not buying crappy games because of my time with them on FP.

Do not be a hater because 3 or 6 dollars means so much to you.I shit more money then you make so I feel nothing about the money FP gets.Getting a patch "almost instantly" makes it worth it.I have very lil gaming time and when I game If a need of a file comes up...for mods or patch BAM I got it and move on to playing.

Quit trying to sound Quote LEET unquote by saying FP is a rip only for Morons.

They are providing a Inexpensive,fast downloading service that WORKING guys like my self think NOTHING in paying for.

Hey ya know what...I just paid someone 400 to set up my new HD LCD on my wall in my house.

Could I have done it? sure as fuck I could have...But I had "WORK" to do.So I paid some schmuck a measly 400 dollars to do it.In the 2 hours He took to do it(well too) I got alot of work done and alot of money was made.

God damn I hate some of you Phags on here...Really wish we all could meet in a room sometime for some coffee.I can guarentee ya you wouldnt be calling me a moron to my face.

This comment was edited on Sep 23, 19:19.

3. Re: Well.. Sep 23, 2007, 13:07 Jonny5

Stupidest comment ever...

I pay 6.99 a month for a service I dont even think about...sometimes it is nice to have sometimes not...6.99 a month for any PC gamer should be no problem..If it is ,perhaps ya need a CHEAPER hobby.Perhaps bird watching?

I am 38 years old and have had FP for 3 years now..It just charges me every month..I dont even know the logic behind such immature commnets like "uber" "leet"

Grow up and get a real Job.

News Comments > Crysis System Specs, Sort Of
13. Re: No subject Sep 21, 2007, 02:10 Jonny5

If I was in the beta from FP I might know if my 8800 GTS and my E6750 runs the MP beta all on high at 4x AA and 1680x1050 at about 30 fps..If I was in Beta.
I might even be able to tell you my E6750 is OC at 3.6 Ghz and If I turn my grafix down to 800x600 I still get about 30 fps.
So I guess IF I was in the Beta I could say that YES this game will really benefit from a top end CPU ...Either E6600 and above or a Q6600 and above.To all others...good luck..

If i was in the beta.

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Patch
5. Re: No subject Sep 19, 2007, 15:21 Jonny5

I agree some HDR and better textures would help...But game is great no matter..

Also found their other Gem(Arcanum) in good will for one doallar I LOVE THAT GAME!

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Beta Live
54. just a reminder Sep 18, 2007, 14:24 Jonny5

Crysis Beta keys released on FP now...Hurry...just got my key!!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
47. E6750 Sep 18, 2007, 00:26 Jonny5

Quads are nice if ya use certain software to really use them.John Carmack himself even says we are 2-4 years away from true multi threaded games.Yes we have some programmers using cores to take off stress of AI algos ands such but "true" multi threaded games are aways off.

Extreme commander being the first to support 4 cores gets a WHOPPING .9% (point9 percent) advantage with 4 cores over 2.Believe me My E6750 running at 3.8 at stock air and voltage will give any Q6600 a run for its money on ANY game in next 2 years.

Please QFT I will love when I can sya I told ya so 2 years from now when I am upgrading to an 8 core CPU for half the price you are spending on your Q6600 LOL.

P35 Motherboards for the WINNERZ!

News Comments > Stranglehold Demo
29. Re: No subject Sep 14, 2007, 23:37 Jonny5

The resolution trick worked thanks....

What a fun demo..

Dang I am impressed with the UT3 engine.Can not wait for UT 2007

News Comments > Crysis DirectX 9 & 10 MP Performance
87. Re: As different as day & night Sep 14, 2007, 17:33 Jonny5

Your kidding right?

WoW day night cycle is silly.I imagine DX10 hardware will handle it better then DX9 so why make a server crappy cause peeps wont let their UBER Dx9 cards and old OS go.

Times are a changing.

I remember almost the exact topics when the 9700 pro was released.

If I remember right..QuakeWorld(prob date some of ya here) had Open GL servers only...OH NOOOOOeeSSSS

This comment was edited on Sep 14, 17:34.

News Comments > New Loki Demo
4. Re: No subject Sep 13, 2007, 17:23 Jonny5

As far as demo.....it is crap..

And yes I too remember Loki map

Hmmm the first day I saw open GL quake with my Voodoo 1 card

Hmmmmmm lights

News Comments > ETQW Preview, Movie
27. Re: Quake Wars sucks? Sep 10, 2007, 11:23 Jonny5

oops right...139.00 My 7900 GT OC was priced at 289.00 (Evga is expensive)(and it was 9 months ago)at step up.

And the to Who ever said wrong about the 2900 Xt not being a good card? for 299 it is one of the best cards to buy!
I am running one on my downstairs machine.....It is a great card.

This comment was edited on Sep 10, 11:39.

News Comments > ETQW Preview, Movie
19. Re: Yeah I got a ****n ng comment Sep 10, 2007, 02:06 Jonny5

I agree and do not agree.
I purchased an ATI 9700 pro back in the day and it was the longest lasting longest used card i have ever owned.

Now I own a 8800 GTS and i LOVE it.Nvidia is really getting better at driver support.But I feel the 2900 XT at its price point and performance is truly the card to buy right now.

It beats the 8800 gts in some benchies and is cheaper.ATI and Nvidia have gone back and forth on being king.I feel ATI will release a card in next few months at a great price point that is going to crush Nvidia.

But until then I will enjoy my 8800 GTS(640) got it on a EVGA step up (from a 7900 gt) for 15 dollars.havent had a problem in ANY game in 6 months.

News Comments > Free Command & Conquer
8. Re: No subject Aug 31, 2007, 23:51 Jonny5

One of the first PC games to truly blow me away.This and warcraft was a birthday present from then girlfriend.We broke up 3 months later...LOL

She gave me my new girl friend

News Comments > The Lord of the Rings Online Free Trial
2. Re: Sure, why not Aug 29, 2007, 21:40 Jonny5

I played the early release and final release prepatch.

Had a good time.Great grafix,great sound,Wish it had item drops like WoW or Diablo tho then I would be still playing it.It has item drops but nothing really rare drops in the free world and when a rare does drop it looks like all the rest and only in hard dungeons.

have fun with it
I did

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Two Worlds
12. Re: Not so bad Aug 25, 2007, 12:41 Jonny5

Hmm must be 360 version you speak of.
I havent had a hitch or slow frames...All max at 8x AA smooth as butter.

Texturess are awesome.
Started new character,Archer trapper.LOVE IT.

Nothing more satifying backing up and hearing the CLANG of your trap then seeing the bandit pulling on his leg and trying to get out of trap...As I pound him with my flame arrows.

News Comments > UK Two Worlds Next Month
3. Re: Out else where? Aug 24, 2007, 12:07 Jonny5

I bought it at target 2 days ago.I love it.I have high end rig so it runs flawlessly.The armor textures blows doors on Oblivion.They look fantastic.Game play is fun also.I am a level 18 mage/fighter...with a lil archery for kicks.
The battle system is a lil to get used to but it is fine for the game.I would compare it to a 3rd person Diablo with light to heavey RPG elements.

ALOT of items...Neat feature is ,if ya find an item you are already using.Just drag it onto your old itme and it bumps the item class and stats.It has jewel system for soketing items(make your own jewels if ya can figure out recipes),and a very neat alchemy system

And to all you no lifers NO I do not work for the company.I am just very pleased playing what Gothic 3 should have been.A smooth running FUN action RPG.(with light to heavey Rpg elements)

My rig

C2d E6750 (3.2ghz)
8800 GTS
2 gig ram
Xp SP2

has not crashed yet...played for about 6 hours straight when I bought it.And yes ,unlike all new Unreal 3 engine games,this game supports AA and HDR out of the box.even has a slider to adjust HDR intensity.Good stuff

This comment was edited on Aug 24, 12:12.

News Comments > Sam & Max Episode 5
6. Re: Wow......very fast Mar 30, 2007, 17:36 Jonny5

But it is funny

And true

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
7. Re: Drivers only. Mar 29, 2007, 03:00 Jonny5

I just really hope this means Nvidia is not far behind in their release....Tho I am no thaving many problems in Vista with my 8800,I feel there still is some power to unleash.To anyone that is running home premium? Does Chess titans rock or what?

10. Re: No subject Mar 28, 2007, 10:33 Jonny5

yes the kittens' coat meaning one kitten.
the kittens' coats meaning multiple baby cats' coats.
The one letter "S" at the end of coat changes the number of kittens.If it were coat,it would be one baby cats' coat.but it is coats,there for kittens is plural...

Im tired

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 10:37.

6. Re: No subject Mar 28, 2007, 10:25 Jonny5

(') after an s if the next word belongs(owned) by previous word. kittens' coat . The coat belongs to the kitten.

Absolutely correct.

And coats belong to the kittens. kittens has no (')

like geese and deer no (') but plural

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 10:28.

439 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo