Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for paul

Real Name paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jonny5
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hopeless gamer with killer rig
Homepage http://
Signed On May 5, 2003, 14:36
Total Comments 439 (Amateur)
User ID 16933

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: No subject Dec 18, 2007, 01:34 Jonny5

I saw that Bridge Collapse, Well the next day. I used to work and go to school 2 miles from there. Must have gone across that bridge 1000 times in my life time..Crazy

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Cake is a Lie
34. Re: Dorks Dec 16, 2007, 15:59 Jonny5

STFU... I work 50 hours a week and workout 5 days a week... Currently I am dating 3 differnet woman , and I have time to game. Fuck you, your just bitter because your moms computer cant run any decent games.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: The Cake is a Lie Dec 14, 2007, 11:26 Jonny5

Oh, I see, a reference to the baseball thing..LOL I am at work and thinking in Code...either on or off. Sarcasm escapes me now..ooops.

J5

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: The Cake is a Lie Dec 14, 2007, 11:19 Jonny5

Hmm blue, I am on a diet / program right now and have lost 25 pounds and down to 14% body fat. I have gained 7 pounds of muscle in 14 months. Tho I am only 38 and am pretty dedicated. Average male in USA is 20- 24% body fat....Ouch!

J5

News Comments > The Witcher Demo
2. Nice !! Dec 14, 2007, 11:14 Jonny5

And yes I was on the fence with this SWEET!

J5

Crap just got sent a Mythos beta invite too...Hmm

Gamers Hell giving me 989 kb/s hmmm niiice!!!!

This comment was edited on Dec 14, 11:16.

News Comments > Kart Attack Revealed
3. Re: No subject Dec 14, 2007, 00:40 Jonny5

I must admit, it does look stunning. if it has a good driving model it will push me over the edge to finally get a 360 elite. Well that and mass Effect, and others..

News Comments > New Blizzard MMOG Confirmed
44. Re: Goodbye Blizzard Dec 13, 2007, 01:55 Jonny5

An MMO is so much more then that... it is the months of meeting new friends, adventuring in a distant world and having fun getting ready to kill that dragon. If ya make it a chore it is

10% of games is the content 90% is the attitude you go into playing it.

31. Re: Dec 12, 2007, 22:39 Jonny5

Actually I was reading the term "next gen" back in the 80s about commodore 64. that term has been around since technology started selling. It means it is better then what is out today. It was a sales term for many years, now 20 years later it is used with consoles.

26. Re: Dec 12, 2007, 22:10 Jonny5

Regaurdless of what peeps say about WoW, I enjoyed my year with it, then my 4 months with expansions. You get right bunch of peeps and it is a blast. And being an Item Junkie as I , Ya never knew what was going to drop.. Always loved the random world blue drops.

I will buy blizzards next MMO.. Why not, they know how to make one. Tho I must say LOTRO has the gun on "next gen" they now have a DX1-10 client running, and I must say , it is a beautiful game if ya have the right hardware.

Long live LOTRO and Blizzards next game. I live in Minnesota, I like plying these during cold winter months.

Good stuff

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Bah... Dec 11, 2007, 04:01 Jonny5

jetway is fine, they make Evgas motherboards and I have never had a problem with my socket 939 jetway mobo. In fact friend is still running a 4800 socket 939 to this day he loves my hand me downs

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Patch
13. Re: is this the patch with the linux cli Dec 11, 2007, 03:58 Jonny5

naw an E penis would be a quad extreme and dual 8800 GTX ultras...Mine is just a work computer that rocks for games..

Oh and if computer give Epenises here you people need lives LOL.

Since when is 1200.00 deserving of bragging rights? If your not making that in a week or less you need to get off bluesnews and go back to school. Or out of moms basement, whatever comes first

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Patch
11. Re: is this the patch with the linux cli Dec 11, 2007, 03:16 Jonny5

There will be ..there will be... As soon as the Crysis and COD 4 hype die down and modders start making crazy maps UT3 will have plenty of players.

I love COD 4 but i tis starting to get old..

Crysis is just frustrating because I cant play it at the quality I want to , but UT3 is a very smooth good looking game with excellent network code and community. It will be fine in the long run

Oh and to the jack asses that say my computer sucks for crysis

E 6750 oc @ 3.8
8800 GT SC oc @ 725/2000
2 gig ram
20 inch smasung (actually 2 of them and a 32 inch LCD TV but only one sammy used for gaming)

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Shadowgrounds Survivor
4. Re: its good one Dec 8, 2007, 04:34 Jonny5

I orederd the 2 for 1 dealio off of steam..

I bought shadowgrounds Survivor and recieved the first game for free.. I love Survivor...good stuff!!

Old school fun... Like contra kind of but different view!

or that other one..gauntlet... just good stuff period

News Comments > Overlord Patch
7. Re: No subject Dec 6, 2007, 16:09 Jonny5

A glowing effect by phillips...Ambient lighting to match what is on screen. If you have a AMbx phillips TV!

News Comments > Kane & Lynch Review Spin
25. Re: The Escapist - Bad Example Dec 3, 2007, 12:30 Jonny5

I agree If a game hasnt shown its colors within the first 10 hours of it , Then BLEH.

I can get a general feel and attitude of a game within 30 minutes of playing it. But I did read that the withcer DID get better as time wnet on.

News Comments > Activision & Blizzard Merge
37. Re: No subject Dec 2, 2007, 19:42 Jonny5

Actually not all of those 9 million subscibers are paying that per month. There is alot of cyber cafes to throw into the mix. But yes , none the less. Blizzard is making alot of money off of WoW. but NOT 9 million x 14.95 a month!

News Comments > GameSpot Editor Fired Over Review?
7. Re: No subject Nov 30, 2007, 10:41 Jonny5

I have been a loyal GS reader for years.If this is indeed true and I will never go to that sight again.
Then again it could be a publicity stunt!

News Comments > Free Psychonauts
8. Re: No subject Nov 21, 2007, 20:28 Jonny5

Your a pathetic,paranoid loser.

Spyware this bitch

News Comments > Crysis Patch Within Two Weeks
22. Re: Still got issues. Nov 16, 2007, 15:26 Jonny5

turn off the Multisampling also.

Believe me.this game does not need it.Most people are having performance issues because they have multi or supersampling on..

I run the game at 1680 x 1050 with my lil 8800 GT and e6750 just fine all high.

I run it alot better on my 32 HDTV tho at 1280x 720 with 2x AA.And that is the way I play it the most.Turn of the sampling.

This engine does not use that like other engines do.All the leaves on those trees in Crysisk have tranparent textures..Sampling is putting AA on all those edges.No wonder people cant run this game.They dont even know what does what in their control panel.

News Comments > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Patch
5. Re: Great feedback! Nov 15, 2007, 13:43 Jonny5

game is awesome.

I have been playing Multi player since doom and quake(quake world) and i must say the variety of game modes and maps this is truly one of the better multiplayer gamer available.

I did something fun.Hooked my PC to my 32 LCD
With my 8800 GT I run this game at 1280x 720 at 16 X AA and I must say I will never play another game on my 20 inch samsung

Sitting 10 feet away with wireless key board and mouse it is truly the next level in gaming for me.

Oh and Crysis runs AWESOME at 1280 x 720 All high with 2x AA GOD I LOVE MY TV NOW!!!!!

439 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo