Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for paul

Real Name paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jonny5
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hopeless gamer with killer rig
Homepage http://
Signed On May 5, 2003, 14:36
Total Comments 439 (Amateur)
User ID 16933

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Ice Age Online
7. Re: No subject Jan 15, 2008, 14:44 Jonny5

I'm gona roll a glacier.

holy Crap that was funny

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 14:45.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Lord of the Rings Online DX10 Support
45. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 17:09 Jonny5

LEARN MORE

Abstract: Do you have to be smart to be rich? The impact of IQ on wealth, income and financial distress

Revisiting 'The Bell Curve' Debate

Heavier white female workers earn less than their slimmer colleagues

National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979

What's this? If you're so smart, why aren't you rich? Although money and mental muscles may seem a natural match, brains, alas, may be more hindrance than help when it comes to getting rich, concludes a new study in the journal Intelligence.
"It is still not well understood why some people are rich and others are poor,"

I see the word rich and poor there einstein!

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 17:12.

43. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 17:03 Jonny5

Nice articel, yea I read it that fast. In no means am i rich. In your world 200k a year is rich? LOL.

In my world and work, you need to be smarter then the average bear or ya dont make it. And i make less then most of my friends. 200k a year is not rich, that is average where I live and work. And most Above average intelligence peole never do get rich , because they over think simple things and miss out on oppurtunitys.

I have forgotten more about the tech industry then you will ever know my friend!

And as far as the thunderdome comment, believe me, All of you wouldnt say shit to my face. And if all else was bullshit from J5 today, believe this my little friend, believe this.

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 17:06.

38. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 16:56 Jonny5

Once again, your bitter. Get a real Job. Use some of that "intelligence" of yours and find a good job.

37. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 16:55 Jonny5

yep p, according to your posts , your a bitter 6 year college puke making less then 40 k a year.

And as far as intelligence, I got you tards to get chatty didnt I?

And I finished College at the age of 19 , How old were you?

And the only STUPID rich people are rap artists and crack dealers or anyone else that fits that culture.(athletes)

Yea I went there!

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 16:58.

34. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 16:50 Jonny5

those stats are computer users, and gamers are on the internet more then the standard person, do your fucking research. And yes LCDs are in more homes and gamers hands then CRTs now. And if your LCD runs 1680 x 1050 and you are changing it for gaming, Fucking sell your computer now and give up.

32. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 16:44 Jonny5

1024 x 768 is BELOW your standard resolution today, and why in the fuck would ya run a LCD monitor "below" its native. I mentioned the 1280x 1024 just to point out his Asshat comment about 1024 x 768 was retarded.

If your running 1024 x 768 just buy a fucking xbox 360 and give up PC gaming if ya cant afford a real rig!

Simple as that!

And speaking of not knowing what I am doing, only in your retarded country can i make over 200k a year not knowing what I am doing or talking about LOL.

Fuck I went the Derek Smart way and started talking about wages.

But yea, your right I am stupid. I will be stupid and settle for my great stupid "toy" filled life. My wife is about to hunt you tards down just for responding to my banter. Fuck and A. Yall need lives!

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 16:47.

29. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 16:34 Jonny5

Yep, bitterness because you are still running with 3 year old hardware....Sorry to here about your lot in life. Oh and I love fucking acting like a scag online, I am not allowed such behaviour in real life.

But oh well, I was under the impression that 1280x 1024 is the Standard resolution (according to google anayltics) the majority of people browse IE7 at 1280x1024. And since Most people are running LCDs, why would they run below screen defaults?

But yea
1024 x 768 at 50 FPS thats what i fucking meant.

I guess I am used to talking to people that actually "know" this industry, not a bunch of punk kids that live in Moms basement and work at gamespot running a pentium 3 and a 9700 pro.

Seriously, yea some of ya are alright, but for the most part, Blues has had and will always have some of the biggest social rejects and Asshats i have read and seen online.

And I have become you. With tips from some of your main posters here. I have learned the ins and outs of asshatism and the tardation act.

21. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 15:43 Jonny5

Jonny5,
I've noticed that people that boast the most about things like computers, cars, etc. usually are the most shallow and least satisfied people around. While posting computer specs is fine if you are trying to solve a technical support issue. Blatantly going out of your way to scream the loudest and wave your virtual e-peen around is rather immature and low-class. Next time you accuse other users on this forum of being childish, maybe you should look in the mirror.

In reference to your Blind rant on how adult you are. Read his post about crappy fram rates and my Post.

I originally put my specs down AS A REFERENCE

Now Shut the fuck up asshat!

Always love the one that comes along thinking hes so fucking mature.

LOL

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 15:46.

19. Re: DX10 support Jan 7, 2008, 14:42 Jonny5

You have to see the way the light shines thru the leaves and the way DX10 shadows work in real time, believe me it is a site to behold,

And no, this did not ship with DX10, but DX10 has been a beta patch for awhile, just went official today tho!

15. Re: DX10 support Jan 7, 2008, 13:42 Jonny5

With the right driver combo and cache settings (under advanced settings) I have only crashed 2 times in about a month of running the DX 10 beta, if that helps kimbam

14. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 13:41 Jonny5

thanks for the Enlightenment, I run Vista 64 bit! on main work/game machine and xp/vista 32 bit on the other "rec" machine!

But thanks for telling me about things i work with everyday. I was building computers when you were beggin your mom for A Nintendo NES

That is why I metioned the 3 gig thing..for peeps running XP and vista 32 bit

And with as much systems around my place and work and as much business i do with Newegg and TD 4 gigs of ram was almost given too me, And yes PS CS3 and light wave LOVE 4 gigs of ram.

Enlightenment LOL

God I love fucking with you Bluesnews tards, Most of ya think you know everything, and Some of ya know too much, Either way your all real easy to get a rise out of.

Oh and Jesus is the Son of God. I am sure some of you idiots have a goodargument for that too...BRING IT ON!

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 13:54.

11. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 13:26 Jonny5

yes post 40 (level) and above can be hard...But then again why not get a good Kin going.

Oh and Some tards said the same thing about DX9 few years back

"Direct x 9, who needs it?"

I am going to quote you and show you your intelligence 2 years from now.

9. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 13:03 Jonny5

38 and english is my third lanquage, but thanks for pointing that out!

Feel big? LOL I hope so!!!

Fucking asshats on bluesnews, get pissed at people doing better then them, then pull out english and grammar errors, as if only English speaking people are the only ones on here.

Fucking tards

Oh and !

Coming from the person with 3 ! in his fucking sig

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 13:11.

News Comments > Epic Q&A
7. Re: LOL Jan 7, 2008, 12:59 Jonny5

Unreal technology is incredible. No question. Yes it takes a machine to run it full scale, but even at its low setting it looks great. UT3 is an incredible looking game, And I have seen it on my system( kind of high end) and my friends systems (High to low end rigs) and frankly, UT3 looks good on all of them

Now to run on all high with 4x AA I am sorry but your 7900GS is not going to cut the mustard. As well it is not expected too. UT technology is going to be around for a few years and is going to evolve.

4 years from now when most gamers will be gaming with rigs 5x faster then what we are on now , Unreal tech is going to be running at insane rezes and insane AA setting, all very fast and fluid.

Now a STUPID engine maker would make a engine today that he had to recode a half dozen times to look good on future Rigs, I SMART developer makes an Engine that just gets better with time.

Heres a hint, If you are not running High end , FORGET 4x AA. PERIOD!

News Comments > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Demo
3. Re: great.... Jan 7, 2008, 11:50 Jonny5

100 % of every school shooting, the kids were on a anti depressant, American Medicine is killing them, not games!

News Comments > Epic Q&A
2. Re: LOL Jan 7, 2008, 11:49 Jonny5

Stupid fuck that clears 1.7 million a year and resposible for the Engine that out did IDs. Yea he stupid!

4. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 11:45 Jonny5

1680x 1050 4x AA ya tard
All sliders maxxed!!

But you will need at least 3 gig of ram to do this, I run 4 gig!

Get a real Job and dont hate the big boys toys!

Oh and if ya want more specs, I run Dual 20 inch Samsung WS and also have my 42 inch HDTV running out of the HDTV dongle. Play COD4 on the Big screen! and some other various games, but mostly my Zune stuff, and use the 2 smmys for work and games!

Also throwing out specs of computer is like throwing out Specs of engine of car, Your not bragging, you talking about the lil things in life that interest you, And alot fo my geek buddies love talking tech, and they dont get all bent out of shape if ones specs are better then others, of course they all clear 100k a year and Rigs are hardly a problem to own.

Grow up lil boy!

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 11:56.

2. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 11:38 Jonny5

My 8800 GT 512 SC and my E6750 At 3.4 Ghz runs this game in DX 10 at about 50+ FPS

Anf I must say , it looks incredible!

By far the best looking MMO out today, and chapter 12 looks to further its look and Depth. This game is truly the best MMo out today!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Football Jan 6, 2008, 16:05 Jonny5

My God, I turn 39 in 5 months, Mr. Sikes Died at 39 years of age.. and suddenly!

makes a man think!

439 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo