Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for paul

Real Name paul   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jonny5
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description hopeless gamer with killer rig
Homepage http://
Signed On May 5, 2003, 14:36
Total Comments 439 (Amateur)
User ID 16933

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Galactic Command: KnightBlade Announced
31. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 16:24 Jonny5

Lack of understanding of Hip hop? LOL please, Hip hop would be great if they just shut their mouths, the lyrics are aimed at youth and paint a wrong picture for youth.

I live in North Minneapolis Mola, come along for a ride, I will show you a part of life you only read about, and your goody goody everyone is good attitude will work real well when ya try to play your "HIPHOP" there.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

29. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 16:15 Jonny5

Mola , i dont know what leave it to beaver land you live in, but a certain culture is making music now days about raping woman and bling, Our youth is under the impression that bling and treating woman like crap is cool because a certain "CULTURE" likes to make what they call music with those types of lyrics in them.

Obviously you havent been to a high school lately or a jail, The "angry black man" is the declination of western civilization.

Lower yourself for 2 hours and watch MTV, see what has become of the black man. Even Bill Cosby is embarrased of the black man.

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 16:19.

26. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 16:10 Jonny5

Not angry, just a chip on his shoulder.

24. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 16:06 Jonny5

You would be surprised to find out how much race has to do with perception and responses.

22. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 15:58 Jonny5

Now I gave something to Blues losers to talk about besides how shitty the gaming world is and how they hate CD protection.....KILL THE RACIST!!!!

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 16:11.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: New Car Mar 17, 2008, 12:43 Jonny5

I agree, dollar for dollar Saab is the ay to go!

10. Re: No subject Mar 14, 2008, 13:16 Jonny5

Yea, but believe it or not, I am getting used to the whole controller for FPS now, really not too bad. LOL
I tohught I would nver say that, been gaming Mouse keyboard since doom days..well keyboard, then mouse with quake and on!

8. Re: No subject Mar 14, 2008, 13:09 Jonny5

I own a PS3 and a PSP Console gaming from the couch is nice, I love my HDTV for that, sitting at a desk has lost some of its appeal , COD4 is much more enjoyable for me on the couch with a head set then with a mouse in front of my monitor, Even tho it looks 10 x better on my monitor (8800 GT x 2) My PS3 experience with it is overall better!

6. Re: shitty ass company Mar 14, 2008, 12:21 Jonny5

Batman I too live in the cities, and comcast rocks here, Oh and we are getting bumped to 10 mbit with 16 mbit speed boost in next 2 months niiiccee!

News Comments > PC Mass Effect 2 Confirmed
28. Re: ... Mar 14, 2008, 12:09 Jonny5

KOTOR wasnt ported, I thought it was originally designed for PC then ported to the box? no?

News Comments > The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Announced
9. Re: lotro Mar 14, 2008, 12:07 Jonny5

I think the game is awesome, have a hunter (name?) at lev 48 and quit (was too busy IRL) haven played it since all the FREE addons, I hear it is a better game since I played it, I will play again when expansion comes out and wheather gets crappy again!

YAY LOTRO, Oh and DX 10 looks awesome in this game IMHO

News Comments > Vanguard Updated
10. Re: No subject Mar 13, 2008, 16:55 Jonny5

I too would use one ...

thanks

pnronne@comcast.net

its ok spam me guys it is never used...LOL (well hopefully now for a trial code)

News Comments > Galactic Command: Echo Squad SE Demo
8. Re: Copy Protection Mar 11, 2008, 12:22 Jonny5

I have to admit, good game, gaphics of course are not UBER DX10 hype, but flight model and controls are very nice. I may have to buy this now, is this in Gametap? I have gametap.

News Comments > R.I.P.: Gary Gygax
2. Re: Gary Gygax.... Mar 4, 2008, 14:55 Jonny5

+2 wit and retort

News Comments > THQ Director Blames Piracy for Iron Lore Closure
27. Re: Michael Fitch Mar 4, 2008, 00:10 Jonny5

....And I wanted TQ2 soo bad. All you nay sayers, this was the best Diablo2 clone to come out in a long time...(and the developers knew they were making a clone) I still play it to this day once in awhile.

DRM should die, but they should implement some kind of Hard ware deterant. Hmm An instruction only a retail copy can ask the CPU to do or something

5. Re: I knew it. I am always right Mar 3, 2008, 10:58 Jonny5

WOW, You sir are an Idiot, Bluesnews is the essential home brew and PC gaming site. For you to come on here because blue played Guitar hero is strange and immature.

VIVA LE BLUESNEWS!!!!!!

And yes I found this site during the Quake rage!

News Comments > UT3 Patch Plans
20. Re: No subject Feb 8, 2008, 04:50 Jonny5

I havew to agree, I bought it all excited..Played for 2 hours and now its sits.... Im sad

Hope some more mod action comes quick. Of course with the 2 ton gorilla in the room (COD4) how can any Multi do any good right now.

After the hype (and fun) of COD4, and some serious mods(freeze tag anyone?, Micro mods? ) I expect UT3 to have some legs.

"Praying"

X

News Comments > New CoD4 Console Maps Coming
22. Re: PC Maps Feb 4, 2008, 17:40 Jonny5

I own the PC version and PS3 version, and honestly, sitting on my couch at 10 feet away with a 42 inch HDTV beats sittting at my desk, Yea I used to be hardcore PC gamer, not now tho, with the right equipment PS3 gaming is HElla fun! Oh and MY PC is MORE then capable of handling these games!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Force Unleashed Jan 25, 2008, 13:38 Jonny5

Thanks for link....Looks awesome!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
10. Re: Sony Says So Jan 25, 2008, 02:11 Jonny5

Actually Uncharted was a blast. And streaimg music and Video to PS3 wirelessly to PS3 is nice. Oh and Bluray is nice.

If ya ask me, next year this time PS3 will have alot of developers finally tapping the true power of this machine

Cant wait!

439 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo