Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for  

Real Name     
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dubfanatic
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 18, 1999, 17:13
Total Comments 1645 (Pro)
User ID 169

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Announced
55. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 16:44 dubfanatic

First...dubfanatic, try and keep up. Caveman posted about the IGN videos early in the thread. He didn't link to it, but any retard can type www.ign.com...but you've proved that wrong...good on ya.

Generally it's common courtesy to cite any articles or videos being discussed. I shouldn't have to wade through that piece of shit site just because this jackass was too lazy to Ctrl-C Ctrl-V. I'm on some forums where you can get banned for doing that sort of thing repeatedly.

This comment was edited on Jun 1, 2009, 16:45.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

52. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 16:40 dubfanatic

Even then, what's wrong with someone not liking a game based on its demo?

LOL, yeah, isn't that the point of a demo? Some fanboys will find any excuse...

50. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 16:38 dubfanatic

Like I said, classic Blues in this thread. I fucking love it!

You and Caveman both seem to share disdain for this forum. You can both do us all a favor and leave if you really don't like it.

47. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 16:24 dubfanatic

God damn this forum is fucking stupid. Directly from the article.

Oh yeah I'm so stupid for not being able to find an article that wasn't linked here, nor in the RPS article which is now basically inaccessible from all the people going there.

Get over yourself.

44. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 16:22 dubfanatic

Perhaps by reading the posts by at least two separate people saying something like "LOL SO GLAD I NEVER BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL" and "LOL YEAH I TRIED THE DEMO AND GOT BORED SO GLAD I NEVER BOUGHT IT LOL".

You take a sample of two people and extrapolate it over the whole population. You should be a sociologist.

43. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 16:21 dubfanatic

Wrong, read the IGN article, all the improvements to matchmaking in L4D2 are going to Left 4 Dead 1. They might even port all the campaigns and characters over to L4D2 so it's basically an expansion.

What IGN article? I don't see any IGN article. How about you get off your lazy duff and link the article here, if it's not a figment of your delusional mind.

"Lrn2internet" HAHAHA SO FUNNY.

This comment was edited on Jun 1, 2009, 16:21.

39. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 16:15 dubfanatic

....and the people who've never even played L4D come out in full force to hate on the sequel! Even though they never had any reason to care in the first place since they've never played the original! Awesome.

You're missing the point. Our problem isn't with the sequel necessarily, it's with the fact that they are tacitly abandoning the first game with all its problems (e.g. matchmaking). Also I haven't seen any negative posts here that indicate the poster has not at least played the L4D demo, if not the full game.

This comment was edited on Jun 1, 2009, 16:18.

28. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Announced Jun 1, 2009, 15:52 dubfanatic

The least they could have done was fix the matchmaking before announcing this. 7+ months on and it still tries to put you on full or broken servers, there's still no pre-made team matching, some lobbies and servers never fill, and you can't open friends games up to the public if someone has to leave. This is an amateur move from a company I least expected to pull such a move.  

News Comments > Cities XL MMO Details
3. Re: Cities XL MMO Details May 26, 2009, 12:19 dubfanatic

This would be worth it if the economic aspect was deep enough, but somehow I suspect this is just a glorified friends list.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Patched
3. Re: Team Fortress 2 Patched May 23, 2009, 18:00 dubfanatic

They did fix it, it was a server-side fix.  

News Comments > TF2 Update, Free Weekend, Sale
37. Re: TF2 Update, Free Weekend, Sale May 22, 2009, 04:42 dubfanatic

I got a cheap Sandman kill on Robin Walker tonight. Then he threw a jar of piss on me. He's a showoff, he had all the hats...

This comment was edited on May 22, 2009, 04:42.

News Comments > Warrior Epic Launches
1. Re: Warrior Epic Launches May 19, 2009, 14:59 dubfanatic

micro-transactions

WHERE DO I SIGN UP????

News Comments > Demigod Demo & DLC Plans
13. Re: Demigod Demo & DLC Plans May 19, 2009, 14:53 dubfanatic

I'm not much of an RTS player so I wanted a demo to experience the pace of the game. Now I'm just not interested in even trying a demo...

Oh and good job totally derailing the thread, idiots.

This comment was edited on May 19, 2009, 14:57.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 18, 2009, 14:09 dubfanatic

Here is the actual quote from the article that I'm sure nobody here or at LinuxToday bothered to read:

Veghte said, “If you’re just starting your testing of Vista, with the [Windows 7] Release Candidate and the quality of that offering, I would switch over and do your testing on the [Windows 7] Release Candidate, and use that going forward.”

This quote was aimed at enterprise IT managers, testing out operating systems in their company. Of course it makes sense to start testing Win7 now in an enterprise environment instead of using Vista which will just be obsolete soon. But of course sense doesn't stop Linux zealots from saying OMG M$ HATES THEIR OWN PRODUCT ROFL and feeling a sense of smug superiority. I'm no Microsoft apologist but I think Linux zealots are even dumber than Mac zealots.

News Comments > TF2 2 Sniper Spy Update
4. Re: TF2 2 <strike>Sniper</strike> Spy Up May 15, 2009, 22:07 dubfanatic

The microfilm suit reminds me of the big suit that David Byrne wore in Stop Making Sense...

This comment was edited on May 15, 2009, 22:10.

News Comments > Left 4 Dead Tools Beta
3. Re: Left 4 Dead Tools Beta May 15, 2009, 22:05 dubfanatic

wrong thread

This comment was edited on May 15, 2009, 22:07.

News Comments > Take-Two v. 3D Realms Documents
30. Re: Take-Two v. 3D Realms Documents May 15, 2009, 17:23 dubfanatic

complete.utter.bollocks. Did you skip your meds today?

I hate to say it but Derek's got a (poorly elucidated) point. 3D Realms owes us nothing. It's not their fault people invested so much emotion into a game that had so few details surrounding it. Anyone who actually entertained the thought of this game coming out after the "media blackout" was foolish.

This comment was edited on May 15, 2009, 17:24.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale May 14, 2009, 22:38 dubfanatic

No kidding. I picked up HoMM2 for $2 at Salvation Army, there's no way I'm paying 3x that for its predecessor.

This comment was edited on May 14, 2009, 22:39.

News Comments > Op Ed
19. Re: Op Ed May 14, 2009, 22:36 dubfanatic

Comic book movies are just the old Rambo-type movies with a thick coating of nonsense pop philosophy, and all the proles eat it up and call it deep. Whatever.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Sniper Bow Clarification
2. Re: Team Fortress 2 Sniper Bow Clarifica May 13, 2009, 14:55 dubfanatic

I knew it just by reading the damn page, but I have this incredible talent called "reading comprehension".  

1645 Comments. 83 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo