Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for  

Real Name     
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dubfanatic
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 18, 1999, 17:13
Total Comments 1649 (Pro)
User ID 169

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > MoH Taliban Renamed
50. Re: Rename America Oct 1, 2010, 14:10 dubfanatic

While this change should not directly affect gamers, as it does not fundamentally alter the gameplay, we are making this change to stir up the controversy again, as it was getting a little stale and we were worried about the sales-boosting effect wearing off. Now, go out and buy this piece of shit, you fucking morons. Then pay us for the DLCs for all the stuff we left out of the original version. Yeah, take it, bitch.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TF2 In-Game Store and Steam Wallet Launch
30. Re: TF2 In-Game Store and Steam Wallet Launch Sep 30, 2010, 19:47 dubfanatic

PHJF wrote on Sep 30, 2010, 17:54:
omfg I just realized the new items added are ITEM SETS complete with ITEM SET BONUSES.

NOT GOOD

I didn't have an opinion on this until I found this out. Now I am against it. They've turned TF2 into Maple Story.

News Comments > Quote of the Day
6. Re: Quote of the Day Sep 22, 2010, 00:12 dubfanatic

It's a race to the bottom...

News Comments > Section 8: Prejudice Announcement
3. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Announcement Sep 13, 2010, 21:29 dubfanatic

Section 8 Prejudice... finally, a game about my life

News Comments > Steam Wallet Beta
2. Re: Steam Wallet Beta Sep 13, 2010, 21:28 dubfanatic

Halo wrote on Sep 13, 2010, 21:03:
How much interest do we gain for letting them hold our money?

same as a checking account at any major bank

News Comments > Brian Wood Memorial Fund
22. Re: Brian Wood Memorial Fund Sep 9, 2010, 15:38 dubfanatic

Verno wrote on Sep 9, 2010, 15:14:
Err ok, if justice is really just code for "we need to stop them from killing other people" then sure.

Perspective. We're not talking about a serial murderer, we're talking about some island trash that made a massive error of judgment and displayed total negligence for the well-being of their friends and others on the road. People display that all the time and nobody gets hurt due to sheer luck. If this incredibly unlucky event never occurred, they would likely have continued their blissfully ignorant lives. Also, there is a culture of negligence on this island that will not go away just because you put a couple of people in jail. You could lock them up forever but some freshly dropped-out meth-addled island trash will take their place.

News Comments > Brian Wood Memorial Fund
14. Re: Brian Wood Memorial Fund Sep 9, 2010, 15:09 dubfanatic

They have to be sent to jail to fulfill our primal need for justice. The problem is this island is full of trailer-trash no-class morons that only think about themselves. I don't know what it is about this place that breeds people like that.  

News Comments > Into the Black
13. Re: Into the Black Sep 9, 2010, 15:02 dubfanatic

zirik wrote on Sep 8, 2010, 07:27:
i been to whidbey island. i cant get over the fact that gas stations there still use the honest system. you pull up and pump gas to whatever amount before paying. the meter is all mechanical vintage!

Not anymore, theft is a big problem here. We even had our car stolen once by some meth head. He was too stupid to drive it off the island, thankfully.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Sep 8, 2010, 01:21 dubfanatic

I live on Whidbey Island. The only way anyone here can make the news is when someone does something stupid. Robert Jay Matthews, Colton Harris-Moore, now this. This really is a miserable place.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Sep 7, 2010, 22:44 dubfanatic

Fuck Whidbey Island. Seriously, fuck it. ESPECIALLY Joke Harbor.  

News Comments > Game Addiction Lawsuit Progresses in Spite of EULA
3. Re: Game Addiction Lawsuit Progresses in Spite of EULA Sep 1, 2010, 22:24 dubfanatic

This will fail and ruin any chance of EULAs being declared non-binding, just because Mr. Craig Smallwood of Hawaii is a litigious idiot with no self-control. Thanks a lot Mr. Craig Smallwood of Hawaii.

News Comments > Lineage II Addict Lawsuit
3. Re: Lineage II Addict Lawsuit Aug 20, 2010, 16:38 dubfanatic

Let it be known Craig Smallwood of Hawaii is incapable of taking care of himself.

My prediction: the suit will be thrown out of court and Mr. Smallwood (lol what a name) will never be able to find gainful employment due to the public record of his incompetency.

News Comments > Crusader Kings II Announced
2. Re: Crusader Kings II Announced Aug 19, 2010, 15:27 dubfanatic

CK is my favorite as well. There's nothing like playing as a Nubian king beating the snot out of the infidels. Or having the Kingdom of Iceland lead the Reconquista. Oh yeah, and no game quite captures the thrill of building up a giant empire spanning from the Atlantic to the Caspian, only to have it disappear under the rule of your inbred schizophrenic excommunicated heretic son....

News Comments > The Patrician Online Announced
2. Re: The Patrician Online Announced Aug 18, 2010, 16:05 dubfanatic

The sad thing is the platform has so much potential but developers are content to put up these by-the-numbers microtransaction rackets. No publisher wants to take a risk on something new, but they don't realize it doesn't really matter because these games will all fail anyway.

News Comments > Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Enemy Territory Source Code
12. Re: Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Enemy Territory Source Code Aug 12, 2010, 23:30 dubfanatic

kxmode wrote on Aug 12, 2010, 22:04:
I've never seen C++ code before, but I'm trying to figure out if there is more to it than what I saw. Can anyone tell me what the differences are? Is ActionScript 2 like C++?

Going from ActionScript 2 to C++ is like going from riding a bike with training wheels to driving a motorcycle with a jet engine strapped to it.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Google's Widening Reach - Infographic. Aug 12, 2010, 14:41 dubfanatic

I trust EVERYTHING in the Wall Street Journal because I am a MORON

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Aug 8, 2010, 16:15 dubfanatic

Ruffiana wrote on Aug 8, 2010, 14:21:
What does 'news' mean, anyway?

Don't go asking questions like that now....

News Comments > Steam Bestsellers
1. Re: Steam Bestsellers Aug 8, 2010, 16:11 dubfanatic

SimCity 4 makes the top 10, impressive!

News Comments > Court: Breaking DRM Allowable
5. Re: Court: Breaking DRM Allowable Jul 27, 2010, 15:37 dubfanatic

Don't get too excited, this only covers a very certain type of DRM. In particular the ruling covers a dongle used for authentication which was already cracked before it was used. This doesn't really change anything for gamers.

News Comments > Alien Swarm Patch & FPS Instructions
8. Re: Alien Swarm Patch & FPS Instructions Jul 23, 2010, 18:57 dubfanatic

Too bad most players are fucking morons, this might be fun otherwise...

1649 Comments. 83 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo