Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mike

Real Name Mike   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname nightfend
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 24, 2003, 21:17
Total Comments 603 (Apprentice)
User ID 16828

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2004, 11:47 nightfend

Uh, sorry Troika, but you know, you need to get over the fact that you didn't get the Fallout license. Move on to something original.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Consolidation
7. Re: Fable Aug 25, 2004, 11:44 nightfend

Hmmm...let's see, this is the game that was originally going to come out in late 2001, then early 2002, then christmas 2003, oh and now 2004.

News Comments > Consolidation
2. Silent Hill 4 Aug 20, 2004, 11:03 nightfend

Wow, that's the most negative interview I have ever heard from a developer. Basically he says "I know our game sucks, and I don't really care. I'm tired of the Silent Hill series but we will keep making this trash to please our fans."

News Comments > Dungeons and Dragons Mania
9. Re: First Action RPG MMO Aug 16, 2004, 16:16 nightfend

I got a +5 ogre slaying knife...

...and if there are any girls there I wanna do 'em!

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Nolf Review Aug 13, 2004, 15:12 nightfend

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. Shouldn't this review have come out early last year?

News Comments > Futurebrighter Announced
2. Re: wow Aug 9, 2004, 11:21 nightfend

*yawn*

News Comments > DOOM 3 on Win98/ME
29. Re: heh Aug 5, 2004, 16:57 nightfend

I have XP home edition on one PC and XP Pro on the other and I can't tell a difference between the two. Then again, I really only play games and surf the net on the machines. I suppose if I did more advanced networking things, I'd notice the extra features in Pro.

News Comments > DOOM 3 on Win98/ME
28. Re: No subject Aug 5, 2004, 16:55 nightfend

If you have Windows 98 or ME, do you really want to play Doom3 anyway? I mean your system probably sucks and it's about time to upgrade to a modern system and modern OS.

News Comments > NWN Platinum Edition
15. Re: Mmmm... Aug 5, 2004, 16:53 nightfend

So? What's so great about replayability anyway? To be honest, I have too many games to play as it is to worry that. I never replayed Halo, but I still loved the single-player game. Same with Call of Duty, Unreal II, Medal of Honor and No One Lives Forever 1 & 2. All games that I only played once and enjoyed anyway.

News Comments > Site Seeing
1. dated graphics Aug 5, 2004, 12:39 nightfend

You know, the graphics for Freedom Force are looking a little dated. Especially in comparison to those of City of Heroes. It will be interesting to see if The Third Reich sells well.

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights 2
8. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2004, 14:58 nightfend

I can't wait to hear more about this. Neverwinter Nights was a really fun game, and the online communities it created were truly amazing. So I'm hopeful this second version will continue that.

As far as what Bioware is working on. They have Dragon Age and Jade Empire to keep them busy at the moment. And, I'm sure they are glad to be out from under the Hasbro shadow. Licenses are great for recognition, but can often be a hamper to creativity in a game. I know there were a lot of things that Bioware wanted to do that Hasbro wouldn't let them do.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DOOM 3
50. Re: Question Aug 3, 2004, 12:19 nightfend

You are an idiot. But good luck with the $10+ million you'll need to scrounge together to get a Doom licensing agreement.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Hardware Guide
46. Nice to know Jul 29, 2004, 18:13 nightfend

20 billionth hardware requirements thread, but I still decided to go ahead and read the article. And, as I figured, the game works great no matter what type of video card setup you have. I'm so tired of the people over analyzing their bleeping computer setups. Just play the damn game and be quiet already.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 18:14.

News Comments > Hearts of Iron Platinum Edition
4. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2004, 10:02 nightfend

What's Hearts of Iron? So successful I never heard of it.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Keyboard of tomorrow... Jul 22, 2004, 12:03 nightfend

Yeah, so this one-handed keyboard while definitely unique, sounds rather difficult to learn. Having to press 2 or 3 keys at the same time to get a letter "L" just seems like a speed trap to me. I can't imagine a typist could get to the same speeds as someone typing a standard keyboard.

Might be nice for first-person shooters and rpg games though, where you want your hand on the mouse at all times.

News Comments > Iron Lore Game
1. Re: No subject Jul 22, 2004, 11:51 nightfend

I don't know. This might be good, but considering the massive amount of action RPGs lately, I think the genre is getting a little old.

News Comments > More on Freespace 3
17. Re: Sure.... Jul 16, 2004, 17:02 nightfend

Well at least he didn't get the Fallout 3 license from Interplay. Now THAT would be scary!

News Comments > New UO Expansion
7. Re: No subject Jul 16, 2004, 11:54 nightfend

Neeenjah...neeenjah!

News Comments > DOOM 3 Press Release
10. Re: No subject Jul 14, 2004, 14:48 nightfend

<throws away his I hate Doom3 hat>
<puts on new hat and joins bandwagon>
WAHOOO!!! DOOM3 is GOLD! I take back all the bad things I said about id software, you really don't suck.

News Comments > Fallout 3!
9. Re: No subject Jul 12, 2004, 17:30 nightfend

Well at least the Fallout series did not die away without ever getting produced, a serious concern at one point considering the state that Interplay is in at the moment.

603 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo