Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mike

Real Name Mike   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname nightfend
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 24, 2003, 21:17
Total Comments 603 (Apprentice)
User ID 16828

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > City of Villains Launches
26. No subject Oct 31, 2005, 14:58 nightfend

Just had to comment on the people that think the WoW expansion is coming out anytime soon...expect a Holiday 2006 release. Not any sooner.

City of Villains looks pretty entertaining, and I'll probably subscribe and play for a few months and then move on to something else. Like Guild Wars, I don't expect to be playing this game for years to come, but it's a fun diversion for a while.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WoW: The Burning Crusade Announced
9. Re: Blue Oct 28, 2005, 21:51 nightfend

Adding a new race is far easier to game balance, than a whole new class.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mall Tycoon 3
13. No subject Oct 27, 2005, 00:22 nightfend

Wow, Mall Tycoon 3?? Because the first two were SOOO good they needed a third. Yeesh.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. WoW board game pre-orders Oct 27, 2005, 00:17 nightfend

So will there be a beta-testing signup for this bored game?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. No subject Oct 24, 2005, 13:45 nightfend

This article is stupid! Those kiosks don't use the rechargable wireless controllers anyway. They used corded versions. So how exactly can the corded controller cause interference?

News Comments > Pac-Man World Rally Announced
7. No subject Oct 24, 2005, 13:42 nightfend

Wow those graphics look dated. I can't believe they are waiting another year to release this. And it's coming out on PC? This ones headed for the bargain bin.

News Comments > Armada Online
8. No subject Oct 20, 2005, 14:54 nightfend

Without a major publisher and advertising budget, this game will die a silent death.

I actually kind of liked the original Armada game for the Dreamcast (though it got old pretty quickly as your ship powers really didn't change enough over time and there wasn't really a storyline to get behind).

News Comments > Quake 4 Linux Plans
4. No subject Oct 20, 2005, 11:26 nightfend

Yeah right, like the Linux crowd actually buy games anyway...

3. No subject Oct 18, 2005, 09:56 nightfend

I think this is foreshadowing for the fact that there will be a male and female player choice in Halo 3.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. No subject Oct 15, 2005, 23:05 nightfend

People make such a big deal out about the end of Analog TV... I don't understand the big fuss. How many people still watch TV with an antenna anyway?

I mean, I live in Washington, DC. Even in the middle of a major American city, I get three network channels that are full of static (but viewable) and the other 4 or 5 channels are so full of snow that you can't watch them at all.

So if analog signals stop being broadcast, big deal. I'll watch cable. And, if I can't afford cable, I'll read a book or something. Life goes on.

8. No subject Oct 11, 2005, 11:25 nightfend

Bioware does make great games, but as much as I loved Jade Empire, I couldn't help noticing the similarities between it and KoToR. Am really looking forward to Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I think both will be really great, with Dragon Age having a longer lifespan with it's online component.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. No subject Oct 10, 2005, 15:00 nightfend

Whatever. Let them make 1-play DVD's. No one's going to buy the pieces of crap anyway. I laugh at some of these stupid schemes companies come out with to try and bring in more money. I'm not even completely sure the BluRay and HD-DVDs won't end up being a big flop, as people won't be willing to pay $39 for a movie.

News Comments > Irth Online Dated
8. No subject Oct 10, 2005, 14:55 nightfend

Not to totally derail this thread, but yeah, what ever happened to Matrix Online? That game sure bombed out.

This comment was edited on Oct 10, 14:55.

News Comments > Until I'm Gone Revealed
1. No subject Oct 10, 2005, 14:52 nightfend

foward looking to this am I not. sounds likening to Resident Evil. hire an english speaking publisher you must.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. No subject Sep 30, 2005, 13:28 nightfend

You know, there's no guarantee that anyone's going to even buy these Blue-Ray and HD-DVD movies when they come out anyway. I mean, sure the picture will look better, but they will most assuredly charge a ton more for the movies. I don't even buy the UMD movies for the PSP. I don't see myself buying many HD-DVD's. Especially if I end up down the road with a disc that is no longer supported.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. No subject Sep 30, 2005, 12:22 nightfend

Yeah seriously. Where's the games Sony? I could care less about all the shitty movies you are releasing for the PSP. The few games that are out are priced insanely high considering they are mediocre console ports. The PSP is an engineering marvel, but everytime I head into the game store, I look over at the DS and GameBoy Advance shelves and realize how much better Nintendo has done with getting games out for their systems.

1. No subject Sep 29, 2005, 13:42 nightfend

It's troubling that we still haven't seen real game footage for the PS3. Everything is stupid cut scenes and pre-rendered trailers. Is Sony so afraid to really have it's games compared with Xbox360 games? What's the deal? Because, you'd assume from the way they were preaching their machines specs earlier this year that it would be a much more powerful system.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. MP Demo
21. No subject Sep 29, 2005, 13:40 nightfend

I thought the SP demo was pretty good. But you definitely need a higher-end computer and a good video card to really appreciate the game.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. No subject Sep 28, 2005, 10:12 nightfend

The Xbox360 Devkits are black, this is where the rumor started.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
41. No subject Sep 26, 2005, 21:42 nightfend

The revised combat, radiant AI, and facegen are the three things that for me make this game more fun than the past Elder Scrolls games. While the forests and such are hyped, I really think in the end the more authentic feel of the NPCs is what people will talk about. But then I have a biased opinion.

603 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo