Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mike

Real Name Mike   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname nightfend
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 24, 2003, 21:17
Total Comments 603 (Apprentice)
User ID 16828

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. No subject Dec 23, 2005, 09:06 nightfend

I've had my 360 since they came out and it's never overheated. But then, I treat it like my PC and give it plenty of space on all sides to dissapate the heat. The problem is people are stupid and are stuffing them into entertainment centers with little room for the heat to escape.

This comment was edited on Dec 23, 09:07.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty 2 Patch
13. No subject Dec 23, 2005, 09:04 nightfend

This game is great on the 360. Glad I didn't bother getting the PC version of this.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Cuban Missile Crisis: The Aftermath
1. No subject Dec 22, 2005, 17:21 nightfend

Nuke 'em from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

News Comments > Gold - GODS: Lands of Infinity
3. No subject Dec 22, 2005, 09:56 nightfend

Wow, based on that press release, I was expecting a much worse looking game that what I found on their website. The graphics actually look pretty decent. Not sure what the gameplay is like, but I hope they find a publisher.

News Comments > Loki Revealed
15. No subject Dec 19, 2005, 16:35 nightfend

I'd rather see the major video card manufacturers just add a physics unit to their video cards. That way you won't have wasted money on a piece of hardware that may or may not ever be supported.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Xbox Shortage Dec 16, 2005, 15:13 nightfend

Why would any journalist advocate having a company like Microsoft charge MORE for a product. That is just stupid. Let's see how that journalist would like it if his next Lexus was priced $30,000 more expensive to lessen the demand on it.

I just hate people...going back to my cave now.

News Comments > StarForce Challenge
49. No subject Dec 15, 2005, 15:32 nightfend

Keep pirating PC software, all it will do is move the last of the game developers exclusively to consoles.

News Comments > UT2004 Mega Pack
1. No subject Dec 13, 2005, 16:21 nightfend

Do people still play UT 2004? I haven't played the game for almost a year now. Too many good FPS's out there.

News Comments > Mutant Unveiled
1. No subject Dec 6, 2005, 14:22 nightfend

Is that an extra hand or are you just happy to see me?

3. Xbox360 flagging activities Dec 5, 2005, 12:06 nightfend

What's the big deal. It's not like the info that the Xbox360 gives other users is very detailed. So they know I'm looking at pictures or downloading content... If people don't want others to see this, then just log out of Xbox Live, or create a secondary silver (free) account that no one knows the name of.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
39. Re: Hot for Teacher... Nov 22, 2005, 17:07 nightfend

Daaaammmn. She is good looking. She would be any 14 year olds dream come true.

3. No subject Nov 22, 2005, 10:51 nightfend

I'm getting my Xbox360 today and plan to buy the PS3 when it comes out. So I'd love to see Sony keep their price low. But I'm mostly getting the PS3 when it comes out so I can have a Blue-ray Disc player. I'm still torn on what the PS 3 games will be like as we have still not seen any actual game footage that wasn't pre-rendered or a tech demo.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. No subject Nov 18, 2005, 13:37 nightfend

Wow, I guess Hellgate: London is not as far along in development as I thought if they are just now trying to decide on what type of multiplayer they are going to add. That fact alone puts the game into a Christmas 2006 or later timeline.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - King Kong
4. No subject Nov 17, 2005, 11:55 nightfend

I hate movie license games...it feels like the movie studios are just milking us for extra money when they put these things out.

News Comments > Dungeons & Dragons Online Euro Beta Sign-ups
21. No subject Nov 15, 2005, 17:14 nightfend

If the game really is more action based and like BG: Dark Alliance then I may just give D&D Online a try. I am really looking forward to trying something different in MMOGs as I'm totally burnt out on the traditional EQ/WoW type games having played them for over 5 years now...

9. Revolution game, Wok?? Nov 10, 2005, 19:06 nightfend

WTF is up with the first Revolution game...a Wok cooking simulator?? Bleh...I hope the american games are better.

News Comments > BioWare and Pandemic Join
54. No subject Nov 9, 2005, 19:20 nightfend

I don't think consoles are all bad. I had as much fun playing Jade Empire on the Xbox as I did playing Kotor on the PC. Though Jade Empire seemed a little short compared to Kotor. But that has nothing to do with the console as Kotor was on Xbox as well.

News Comments > Star Wraith IV Updated Demo
3. No subject Nov 9, 2005, 19:09 nightfend

I like space sims, but the graphics in this game are so awful, I really don't want to even give it a chance...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. No subject Nov 2, 2005, 12:17 nightfend

I use Firefox with the Adblock extension. What ads? :-p

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. No subject Nov 2, 2005, 11:55 nightfend

That article seemed to explain it pretty well. They failed to adapt to the changing market (ie. cheap, low-cost Linux clusters) and their company imploded. I doubt they will be around much longer.

603 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo