Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shifter

Real Name Shifter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 24, 2003, 20:08
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 16825

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Coded Message
66. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Coded Message Aug 30, 2011, 08:21 Shifter

If you look at the first and last letters of each line of what's on the pastebin site, we have normal alphabet and numeric characters in there. In fact if we read down each column vertically it seems to be a sequential series as well. Somehow the second part passed along from eRe4s3r must give us a clue where to look within the pastebin site. Perhaps it's a 9 letter word.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gold - NWN: Hordes of the Underdark
3. Re: hmmm... Nov 17, 2003, 23:33 Shifter

I'm looking forward more to what it offers to the people out there that have created persistant worlds. New content is always a good thing, and raising the level cap is nice. There's still a bunch of things that could/should be added to give scripters more flexibility, which in turn would make player made worlds more unique.

News Comments > Horizons December 9
5. Re: No subject Oct 30, 2003, 19:06 Shifter

Actually I'm looking forward to it as are a few of my friends. Like anything else in the world certain things are going to appeal to some groups that others would care less about. I think being able to customize your own spells will be a very cool feature, and they carry that customization over to physical items as well. With it being a new mmorpg it gives me a chance to start off in the world at the same place as everyone else, as compared to EQ which I've never played where the vast majority of the players are likely hitting the level max. I'm not saying there's a guarantee this game is going to hold my interest forever, but I'm going to give it a fair shake.

News Comments > Tribes: Vengeance
14. Re: TRIBES 3? Apr 24, 2003, 16:36 Shifter

I don't think it's necessarily a "bad thing" to use a pre-developed engine. It speeds development time for the game itself as well as mods if the community doesn't need to learn/build a whole new set of tools.

However, I don't think 1.5 years is going to be enough time for them to "blow people away with a single-player story unlike anyone has ever seen in a videogame" and "make sure they get the multiplayer game they’ve always wanted", but I'd love to be wrong

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo