Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Brian

Real Name Brian   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bodolza
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Overworked and Underpaid
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 18, 2003, 16:27
Total Comments 578 (Apprentice)
User ID 16753

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 12, 2012, 15:52 Bodolza

This is the best thing he produced, IMHO.

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/514643h

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Released; Patched
40. Re: Far Cry 3 Released; Patched Dec 5, 2012, 12:34 Bodolza

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Dec 5, 2012, 12:07:
Just out of interest, what do people currently consider to be the best singleplayer AI for a FPS?

F.E.A.R., which came out over 7 years ago. Not much excuse for crappy AI these days.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2012, 12:40 Bodolza

Beamer wrote on Nov 29, 2012, 12:13:
"Executives" is the press' word, not Hostess. This is 19 people they consider vital...And I guarantee a few IT guys keeping the systems going.

Got anything to back that up?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
24. removed Nov 16, 2012, 12:43 Bodolza

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 16, 2012, 15:15.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
17. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 15, 2012, 19:52 Bodolza

Axis wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 19:35:
the liberals go far and above to keep the hate mongering alive -- and they sure are good at it.

I've said it before, but Axis must be a troll or insane. No one in their right mind could write that without realizing the total hypocrisy of this statement unless they either have actual mental issues, or are doing their best impression of a right-wing nut job.

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 15, 2012, 14:06 Bodolza

Axis wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 12:05:
Good thing republicans squashed that bill.
Bad thing liberals are promoting Agenda 21 like hotcakes. See ya in chains!

Republicans are blocking it even going to vote. You know, that thing the Repubs said was a terrible thing for the Dems to do back when the Repubs were in control of the Senate.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, when these things actually go to vote:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2012/roll192.xml

58. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2012, 20:06 Bodolza

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 7, 2012, 19:35:
Really? Odd how that works, it seems to have done a very good job up here in Canada over and over again.

Well it sure as hell isn't working for Europe.

Then again, turning on the printing presses repeatedly is always a great way to devalue your currency and fiscally screw yourselves over the long term.

Oddly, printing money can help get out of debt. Like you said, it devalues your currency, which means your debt obligations are lower since the debt is now worth less.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2012, 12:22 Bodolza

TangledThorns wrote on Nov 7, 2012, 11:35:
Its amazing how my liberal friends spin the $16 trillion debt as not a big deal.

Maybe they don't see at as a big deal because they just re-elected a president who has promised to reduce it, and laid out a plan on how to do so.

68. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2012, 16:31 Bodolza

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 16:25:
Don't just raise taxes while still spending out of control like both parties are currently doing.

Wow. After your previous rants, I'm a bit surprised that you support Obama's position on spending.

56. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2012, 15:37 Bodolza

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 15:18:
The fact of the matter is Cutter, his party controlled both the house and the senate for his first 2 years of office and he still couldn't even pass a budget.
This isn't true. He had control for about 4 months - 2 of which they weren't in session. Whoever told you that is lying to you. They are controlling you through their lies. I urge you to stop believing those who lie to you.

Spending to the point of oblivion for the sake of spending to the point of obvlion is bad regardless of what party you're affliated with.

PropheT already provides some facts about this, and NO party is advocating your view. Why do you think this way?

18. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 29, 2012, 17:00 Bodolza

Going by what's been written, I have to believe that Axis is either a troll, or just insane. No one can be this disconnected from reality and still be considered sane. Either way, I don't see any point in arguing. The sad thing being that his vote counts just as much as mine. Some days I think the Electoral College is a good idea.  

7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 29, 2012, 13:40 Bodolza

Axis wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 12:17:
If most people honestly think it's the lesser of two "evils", I cant imagine anything more evil than murdering unborn children, so there's that.

Axis,

You are a puppet. You have allowed those who would have control over you to believe that this one issue is more important than almost anything else, and that the "others" hold a view that is morally opposite. This is a lie. They feed you lies through every facet of your life. From television to family, friends and trusted mentors. Even though the subject may have no effect on your life and livelihood, they will make it an issue of paramount importance.

Why? So they can control you. To make sure that you never give power to someone else, even if that someone else is trying to fight for you. Stop allowing others to tell you what you should think.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
27. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 25, 2012, 13:10 Bodolza

Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2012, 10:51:
Old people suck at this. I've explained to dozens how to cut and paste. Somehow years go by and, whether I show them keyboard shortcuts, right clicking or even using menus they still miss it.

People in their 60's today were in their 40's when computers became common in the workplace, and they were using things like WordPerfect at that time, which was all keyboard shortcuts. Unless they're getting senile, they've got no excuse for not knowing how to use a computer.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 25, 2012, 13:05 Bodolza

Can someone explain to me why "ashley" was #19 (and why it was #16 last year)?  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 22, 2012, 12:49 Bodolza

Beamer wrote on Oct 22, 2012, 10:41:
People despise change and hate it without giving it time to grow on them.

While true, I don't think it's relevant in this case. Just look at Windows 7. It was a major UI change from XP, but was largely embraced as a step up from XP almost immediately. Most people liked the interface redesign, like Aero and the new taskbar. People like change when it's seen as an improvement.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
15. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 18, 2012, 12:33 Bodolza

InBlack wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 03:50:
What about the thousands of drones that are about to go airborne over US skies a few months from now?

It seems to me that American's don't really care about privacy. There's a few that will loudly protest, and some more that say they do, but most people will keep on posting their private lives on Facebook.

News Comments > etc., etc.
14. Re: etc., etc. Oct 4, 2012, 12:51 Bodolza

jdreyer wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 06:17:
As most women in Japan are modestly proportioned there tends to be a large population of large breast fetishists.

Plenty of well-equipped women in Britain, but it seems to be a national obsession there as well.

5. 10 Films Surprisingly Created Without CGI. Oct 3, 2012, 12:12 Bodolza

...at least 6 of which used large amounts of CGI.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
12. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 1, 2012, 12:41 Bodolza

It's not corporate lobbying. It's individuals expressing their right to free speech. Why do you hate the constitution?

"Corporations are people, my friend" -Mitt

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 27, 2012, 12:43 Bodolza

This doesn't surprise me. One of the major reasons companies choose Linux is to keep costs down, so naturally they want to hire cheaper mid-level admins and programmers to support it. One of the problems is that I don't see many younger people getting into IT. Linux competence also requires a certain level of smarts and dedication that's not commonplace, and anyone who has it already has a job.  

578 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo