Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MurphGuitar

Real Name MurphGuitar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email MurphGuitar@aol.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 14, 2003, 22:18
Total Comments 12 (Suspect)
User ID 16723

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Myst IV
1. I have it and it's awesome Sep 30, 2004, 15:03 MurphGuitar

I love the new Myst game, Myst: Revelation. While the movement still isn't free like an FPS, it's not a slideshow at all. In each "node", or area you can move to, you can move around 360 degrees, and the environment is very active. There's a great deal of real video from actors in this game. There's also an in-game help system that works well to give you an option of three levels of hints so you don't have to be completely clueless what to do next. I absolutely recommend it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GTA: San Andreas Movie
23. Does PS2 support keyboard/mouse? Sep 26, 2004, 17:48 MurphGuitar

I bought a PS2 to play Vice City sooner, but I gave up on it because the controls didn't offer the precision I want. I've heard the PS2 supports mouse and keyboard. Is that true? Do games have to be coded to support keyboard and mouse controls, or will I probably be able to customize the PS2 controls so that I can use keyboard and mouse on PS2 the same as I would on the PC? Thanks for any help.

News Comments > Frozen Throne Map
2. Re: Is it just me? Sep 4, 2004, 14:33 MurphGuitar

Why do you say that? I still enjoy the game very much. Do you mean the two new heroes? I think the Goblin Alchemist is fun to use and they've already nerfed the Firelord twice. If it needs more nerfing I'm sure they'll do it. What's wrong with the game?

News Comments > UT 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
19. Re: UT new maps + vehicles Jul 29, 2004, 15:29 MurphGuitar

Many thanks to the Epic dude for the reassurance.

News Comments > Gold - Uru: The Path of the Shell
3. Re: The Real Story... Jun 13, 2004, 19:37 MurphGuitar

It's regrettable that the avatar movement, such as how slowly it sidesteps, was based on how the avatars would look to other people online, and then there's no online. I hate the way the avatars move and it makes it annoying to try and play through the single player game. Also, it's a shame they bailed after just one retail expansion. But at least they're implying they're going to release the server source code so fans can make their own Uru Live server(s).

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. cellphones & German May 14, 2004, 11:54 MurphGuitar

J-Bird, could you explain the German stereotypes in that video? Do German people dig a trench or something when they go to the beach?

How about that name in the cellphone story, "Greg Wilfahrt"? Imagine living with a name like that.

News Comments > New Catalyst Drivers
4. installation instructions May 12, 2004, 23:27 MurphGuitar

Well, one thing I love is the thorough instructions on how to delete the old drivers and control panel and then install the new, including screenshots for goodness' sake. I was looking for new drivers for my Audigy 2 sound card and Creative tells you nothing; no instructions at all. So I at least appreciate that from ATI.

News Comments > Uru Patch
7. Re: Uru Live Nov 27, 2003, 09:21 MurphGuitar

Crispy, do you know of a good Uru walkthrough somewhere to recommend? One with lots of screenshots? Thanks for any help.

So far Uru Live is what everyone joked about from the first time they heard about the game; a big chatroom.

News Comments > Civilization III Demos
16. Re: And speaking of crack.... May 14, 2003, 03:14 MurphGuitar

"You are heading towards no-no land."

Okay, did you see the thread on the Postal 2 demo? Someone posted a console command that extended the demo time and I didn't see anyone get banned or even a post edited over that. It's not like you're stealing anything.

News Comments > Civilization III Demos
13. Re: And speaking of crack.... May 13, 2003, 22:14 MurphGuitar

So um where's this demo time crack of which you speak?

News Comments > Postal 2 Demo
137. Re: Thanks Halo Apr 16, 2003, 17:43 MurphGuitar

I haven't tried to get on the starting trailer yet. How do you do that?

News Comments > Postal 2 Demo
120. Where are these things? Apr 14, 2003, 18:32 MurphGuitar

When you finish the demo, it asks you if you found four things...I think grenades, a hunting rifle, catnip, and something else...where are they?

12 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo