Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nameless Again

Real Name Nameless Again   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nameless Again
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description me 1, Nuclear Corndog 0.
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 2, 2003, 04:45
Total Comments 642 (Apprentice)
User ID 16638

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Worms 2: Armageddon Coming to Steam
8. Re: Worms 2: Armageddon Coming to Steam Feb 9, 2010, 19:29 Nameless Again

Sign me up! Armageddon was the first one that hooked me. Bring it on!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > System Shock Modification
9. Re: System Shock Modification Feb 4, 2010, 23:13 Nameless Again

I missed SS1 the first time around. Even had a VFX1 helmet back in the day and had the necessary files for playing SS1 in full VR, but just never got around to it. Too hooked on Quake and Duke Nukem at the time.

Did play SS2 though, and that wound up being my #2 game of all time, second only to Half-Life. I should dust off the cobwebs and give this a try.

Now if only Atari would release the source code for Blood so we can get a win32/x64 port of that classic...

News Comments > Starships Ahoy - Star Trek Online - New Races for Sale
23. Re: Starships Ahoy - Star Trek Online - New Races for Sale Feb 3, 2010, 01:41 Nameless Again

How many credits do I have to pay just to make the game go away?  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Footage?
16. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Footage? Feb 2, 2010, 00:35 Nameless Again

Crappy resolution...must be running on an iPad.  

News Comments > GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City to PCs in March
19. Re: GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City to PCs in March Jan 29, 2010, 14:18 Nameless Again

So because this is the last GTAIV thread for a while, I figure I'd share with you what happened to me as I was playing the other day. You can't plan this shit...oh, and spoilers ahead in case you haven't played yet. Stop reading now.

I start doing the "I'll Take Her" mission (I'm playing on the PC version), where you kidnap the granddaughter of the Anceloti's family. You know the mission where you drive the convertible pink roadster? So I start the mission, pick her up, start driving to South end of town and the game informs me to start the kidnapping. So I quickly pause to take a look at the map to see where I have to go. Well the GPS wants to take me right back through mobster country, and since I was right near the on ramp to the freeway that loops around the bottom of the island, I decided to take her by freeway. Plus the safe house is right next to it up at the top.

So I head over to the onramp, and it's near the bottom that Nico informs her that she's being kidnapped. I speed up the ramp afraid she's going to ditch out of the car (you know how passengers will after you carjack a car?) They banter back and forth as I crest the hill and punch it. I'm heading to towards the first bend in the freeway and she says "Oh yeah! Well I'll scratch your eyes out!!" and jerks the wheel to the left. This was timed perfectly with a break in the jersey wall...I careen across two lanes of traffic and punch right through the barrier. I'm now in mid-air, flying off the freeway towards these huge storage tanks, everything is in slow motion, and Nico says "Whhhhyyy donnn't yooouu scraaatch myyy baaaaalllllssss..."

This is one of those gaming moments that's gonna stay with me forever.

News Comments > LucasArts Prez on Future Plans
4. Re: LucasArts Prez on Future Plans Jan 29, 2010, 12:27 Nameless Again

^No shit. Does this really need to be spelled out for them? Problem is, they'll consolize it.  

News Comments > GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City to PCs in March
3. Re: GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City to PCs in March Jan 29, 2010, 10:54 Nameless Again

^It was on sale during Christmas for $7.50. I grabbed it then; hopefully you did to?

^^Aero: If you check the Sales comments between 12/23-1/3, when the Steam sale was going on, you'll find a link on how to disable the Rockstar Social club and GFWL BS that comes with GTA IV. I did it right after I got it installed from Steam and works great. Never have to login, or do anything but play. Now, if they could get rid of the ridiculously long load times, that'd be even better.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Dead or Alive- Paradise PSP Screenshots. Jan 28, 2010, 20:10 Nameless Again

What? No camel toe? Never will be real enough without that.  

News Comments > GOG.com Gets Activision
26. Re: GOG.com Gets Activision Jan 28, 2010, 16:05 Nameless Again

You guys need to get behind us people waiting for all the infinity engine games...

Hear, hear! As long as they run on Win7 x64.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jan 28, 2010, 09:21 Nameless Again

I always thought her name in Poltergeist was unique. Tangina. Sounds like something most models have.  

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 00:33 Nameless Again

I was going to write something, but Wowbagger pretty much said everything I was going to say, so just read his post twice.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jan 26, 2010, 01:42 Nameless Again

Went and saw them twice, once an inside venue, the last time, outside. Still the LOUDEST concerts I've ever been to. And I've been to my fair share. I vowed I would never see them again live because of it, but now would really consider dealing with 3 days of ringing ears knowing I can't ever see them again. Still my favorite metal band of the '80s.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Paid DLC To Be Standalone
4. Re: Mass Effect 2 Paid DLC To Be Standalone Jan 22, 2010, 18:34 Nameless Again

That's right kiddies! NOW you can get your DLC: free, paid, promotional, obligatory and non-descript! Coming soon: subscription DLC! All thanks to Bethesda and their gay horse armor! But that's not all! What else do we have for them Pat?  

News Comments > BioShock 2 DRM: 5 Install Limit
4. Re: BioShock 2 DRM: 5 Install Limit Jan 20, 2010, 19:44 Nameless Again

5 install limit? I'll wait for the eventual $5 sale and the eventual "no install limit" patch that will be released.  

News Comments > BioShock 2 DRM and GFWL Info
36. Re: BioShock 2 DRM and GFWL Info Jan 20, 2010, 14:06 Nameless Again

Not even interested. Besides, even if I were, I can wait a year and wait till it goes on sale for $5. Hell, that's what happened to the first one.  

News Comments > No Half-Life in 2010?
29. Re: No Half-Life in 2010? Jan 19, 2010, 18:55 Nameless Again

The Valve fanboys are on the loose, and deluded as always.

Valve failed with their foray into episodic gaming. Even they know it.

Personally, I hope they start a new IP. Half-Life's story is played out, and L4D is already getting long in the tooth. Let's have something new and hope they bring to gaming what HL1 did, at the time of release. Unfortunately, if they're going to consolize it, it'll never be as good as it could have been.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000
21. Re: Ships Ahoy - Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000 Jan 15, 2010, 18:42 Nameless Again

Sounds like Nuclear Corndog is back in town.  

News Comments > Original Aliens vs. Predator to Return
6. Re: Original Aliens vs. Predator to Return Jan 15, 2010, 10:59 Nameless Again

Never played the original by Rebellion, but played AVP 2 by Monolith. That was fun. Would love for that to go on Steam.

Regardless, awesome news by Rebellion (and contingent that they get it working on Win7).

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion
44. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion Jan 13, 2010, 15:16 Nameless Again

Your math is a bit off there. It should be 16,666,666.66 units sold, or 16 million).

Whoops, starting thinking in exponents at the end, my bad. So much for MATH124.

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion
28. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Sales Top $1 Billion Jan 13, 2010, 13:12 Nameless Again

Never forget it was IW that shit on PC gamers first, not the other way around.

Fuck 'em.

642 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo