Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1481 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II Birthday Party
18. Re: StarCraft II Birthday Party Jul 23, 2013, 15:12 Xero

Krovven wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 14:07:
Xero wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 12:34:
3rd year anniversary and we still don't have the entire game, lol.

Ignorant troll comment.

Both WoL and HoS have more missions in each game than the original Starcraft had. All 3 races have been available in the game for multiplayer and modding since WoL original release. The HoS campaign isn't even a copy paste of the level up/skills structure of WoL.

Then there is Arcade mode, which has all the mods, solo, coop and multiplayer...and so many good ones! Some created by Blizzard. I don't play the game nearly as much as I would like to. I bounce from games leaving them incomplete all the time. I finished WoL and halfway through another playthrough. And I'm about 3/4 of the way through HoS. Friends and I load up coop Arcade mods every now and then and it's great.

I don't even touch the PvP and bought both games at full price and I don't regret it at all. I can see $80 buy-in price being a little steep for someone, but when they go on sale, it should be a must buy. Unless of course you never liked the original Starcraft.

Ignorant troll? Wtf you talking about. I play the game weekly. I OWN THE GAME. BOTH.
I think me stating that we don't have the full game meaning campaign wise, isn't far off from saying, we don't have the full game yet. lol. Chill the funk out.

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarCraft II Birthday Party
6. Re: StarCraft II Birthday Party Jul 23, 2013, 12:34 Xero

3rd year anniversary and we still don't have the entire game, lol. Only Blizzard can get away with something like that, haha.

Excluding MMOs of course

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > On Sale
12. Re: On Sale Jul 17, 2013, 10:37 Xero

I hate these summer sales! Too much cheap stuff and not enough time for it all. I'm practically buying things, installing them, loading them up, playing for 5 minutes, and then onto the next, lol.

But in all seriousness, I've been more cautious of what I'm buying this year. At least trying, lol. So far the bargain I've been most happiest with has been Hotline Miami. That game is crazy addictive! You just want to keep doing another level and another, before I knew it, I'm already on the last level.

The other one I got that's been surprisingly fun is Castle Crashers. Very simple beat em up style game but it has a real nice feel to it.

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Jul 11, 2013, 08:49 Xero

Alice is a pretty good game. The gameplay can get repetitive though and I had an issue with it constantly crashing on my rig. Was odd considering my PC has been pretty damn stable for just everything else I've thrown at it. A lot of others had the issue on the steam forums as well...

Either way, it's worth the $5 but none more.

News Comments > Dota 2 Leaves Beta [Updated]
18. Re: Dota 2 Leaves Beta [Updated] Jul 10, 2013, 09:14 Xero

I don't understand how to even get into a game. Whenever I select to join a game, it says searching for like 5+ minutes...

How the hell long does it take to join? Shouldn't it be quick considering the popularity the game supposedly has?

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
12. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 9, 2013, 10:50 Xero

Looks like fun.  

News Comments > Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price
3. Re: Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price Jul 9, 2013, 10:47 Xero

InBlack wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 10:35:
Fuck Origin and fuck EA.

I was going to say this myself, but to prevent a possible ban, I'll just quote yours!

News Comments > GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow
11. Re: GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow Jul 8, 2013, 16:17 Xero

Quinn wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 16:11:
I still strongly believe this game won't become available for PCs. They pulled this fucker with RDR, and they'll do it with GTA5.

I think there is too much money at loss for them not to bring it to the PC as well...

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans?
5. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans? Jul 8, 2013, 10:25 Xero

Wow...that takes some serious ballz. lol  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VII
32. Re: Steamships Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VII Jul 5, 2013, 09:28 Xero

I think it's awesome that it's available through steam.

With that said, my my, how ugly this game was and still ever is, lol. I remember playing the demo on my first PC I owned back in like 1998 or 1999 and good lord, I was like, this is FF7? That game everyone talks about that's so great? Their hands were cubes for pete's sake!

I was still intrigued enough to buy the full version and luckily the story did live up to the hype and the graphics easily become bearable.

In this day and age, with the graphics not updated or holding up in any way, all I can say is play it for the story alone, it's well worth it.

This comment was edited on Jul 5, 2013, 09:38.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Movie Status
10. Re: World of Warcraft Movie Status Jul 3, 2013, 11:31 Xero

Wallshadows wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 11:28:
In comparison, Pacific Rim can't be worse than Atlantic Rim.

LoL. coming to a Netflix near you.

6. Re: World of Warcraft Movie Status Jul 3, 2013, 11:03 Xero

nin wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 10:29:
Also Pacific Rim. What the hell? Giant robots against giant sea monsters? What the fuck was Del Toro thinking....

I'll say it again: It's either going to be totally awesome, or totally cheesy.

Del Toro explained this movie is about his fascination with monsters and in general the Japanese mythology of these monsters that come outta the sea. I don't know all the lore or mythos about that but I believe if anyone can handle it appropriately, it would be Del Toro.

While I wasn't a fan much of Hellboy, the costumes and creatures in those movies were awesome and Pan's Labyrinth was real trippy.

Initially I thought Pacific Rim looked like a lame Transformers meets Real Steel kind of movie, but after reading more into it, I'm a bit intrigued. It also reminds me of Robot Jox(classic from the early 90s)

1. Re: World of Warcraft Movie Status Jul 3, 2013, 09:51 Xero

I can't imagine any other way to make this than a full feature CGI film which in this case would probably play out the same way the Final Fantasy Spirits Within movie did.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 3, 2013, 08:52 Xero

NOT good HTC. In case you didn't know, you guys have a BAD rep for lack of updates and taking too long to put updates out. Now this. I have The One as of the end of April of this year and I love the phone to death, but knowing how you may drop support quickly on a phone scares me. I'm still waiting for the 4.2 update that should of been pushed last month...

It's the one area that everyone says you guys need to work on and yet pull this crap. It's not going to win you over any new customers, that's for sure.

News Comments > On the Future of Diablo III
21. Re: On the Future of Diablo III Jul 2, 2013, 15:54 Xero

Slashman wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 12:07:
Xero wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 11:46:
Actually, you and everyone else would have bought it because it said Diablo III on the cover. The fact that it turned out so horrible did not come to light immediately for all. I was in the beta and already saw some of the bad stuff but had hope for the final. Unfortunately there was no saving grace for this game.

I just don't like how you act like you were so intelligent for skipping it when in fact you just heard what everyone else has to say about it.

I skipped it because the always online DRM requirement, lack of modding, and auction house were all BS. The fact that Blizzard kept providing additional reasons for me not to ever be tempted to pick it up does indeed make me feel much better about my decision as time goes on.

The fact that you had first hand knowledge of some of the shortfalls from your time in beta and still picked it up might make one question your judgement.

Hey, this was Blizzard were talking about. When I saw some issues, I didn't think a patch couldn't fix it. How many disaster games did they have prior? In fact, they've been putting out tons of patches, just use-less patches since release and all hell broke loose.

8. Re: On the Future of Diablo III Jul 2, 2013, 11:46 Xero

deqer wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:40:
Another four months.

More proof that this franchise is being milked, and this game was rushed.

And you all bought it because it said "Diablo III" on the cover.

Sad.

Actually, you and everyone else would have bought it because it said Diablo III on the cover. The fact that it turned out so horrible did not come to light immediately for all. I was in the beta and already saw some of the bad stuff but had hope for the final. Unfortunately there was no saving grace for this game.

I just don't like how you act like you were so intelligent for skipping it when in fact you just heard what everyone else has to say about it.

1. Re: On the Future of Diablo III Jul 2, 2013, 10:18 Xero

The future of D3 is that it's dropping players like mad and there is no way to stop it!  

News Comments > Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend
7. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jul 1, 2013, 08:55 Xero

Quinn wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 13:13:
|oR|jonvall wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 13:06:
Xero wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 11:50:
I own the game and attempted to get into single player many times. The problem is that I feel like there are too many damn controls in the game. I never press the right button when I need it and the dual weapons is handled retarded.

I tried to play it also but, if I remember correctly, the controls just kinda sucked and it felt console'ish to me.

Honestly, and thereby sounding like an asshole, it seems you two just suck at the game then. Obviously.

JC2, for me, has great gameplay and although the dual-wielding took a few minutes to figure out properly, the rest of FEW controls are very easy to learn.

Sorry, maybe it was just too consolish for me and that was the problem. I'm not sure if your using a controller or not but I'm sure it's better suited to play with one for this particular game. Whatever though. I've played everything imaginable so I can have the right to say when I feel a game has sh!tty controls or not.

News Comments > Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend
2. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jun 30, 2013, 11:50 Xero

I own the game and attempted to get into single player many times. The problem is that I feel like there are too many damn controls in the game. I never press the right button when I need it and the dual weapons is handled retarded.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded Jun 28, 2013, 08:16 Xero

They gotta bring back part 7 or 8 it was. Love for Sail. I bought that at BJs(lol) as one of my first PC games I ever owned. Great times with that one as well. Then again, there are so damn many games I want them to bring back! lol, Sierra was AWESOME back in the 90s. Leisure Larry, Police Quest, King's Quest, Space Quest... Wasn't Quest for Glory and Gabriel's Knight Sierra as well?  

1481 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo