Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1096 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Bad Day L.A. Demo
15. No subject Aug 15, 2006, 23:22 Xero

Wow...this ranks up there in my worst games I've ever played list. TERRIBLE, truely TERRIBLE. I guess we can start saying, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME DOWNLOADING THIS POS. K your welcome, bye.

Face your Fears, Live your Dreams, No Fear -Manny Pacquiao

Currently playing: Skyrim
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Demo
52. No subject Aug 8, 2006, 17:12 Xero

The multiplayer beta demo my friend had was a lot of fun when I tried it out. Downloading this now. Gamespot servers...going 1.8mb a sec...13 min remaining.

News Comments > EA Server Shutdowns
52. No subject Aug 4, 2006, 18:01 Xero

Hahah so many 2005 titles. EA games, they are good for a year and then you can toss them is what this looks like. It's good to know a money hungry company like that loves to show just how nice they are freely and openly. Muchless they don't try anything to innovate or help their online community. Battle.net let's people play a game from 1996 even still, and then theres Starcraft, Warcraft 2, etc. Blizzard doesn't seem to understand why you should close multiplayer that still has even 2 people playing on it. EA figures, Oh, we have less than 1 million playing right now? Get rid of it, that's money wasted!

News Comments > StarCraft Patches
4. No subject Aug 1, 2006, 12:25 Xero

My friend's brother still plays Starcraft on a burned copy. Now imagine that copy didn't work anymore. He would be out there BUYING the game right now.

News Comments > Prey Demo
67. No subject Jun 22, 2006, 12:10 Xero

Bah, game sucks. Just a typical shooter and a boring one at that. Oh yeah, that's my opinion.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patch
9. No subject Jun 20, 2006, 17:45 Xero

Yeah I read in recent interviews conducted at E3 and one way before that, the Blizz team is taking into account that they will soon or near future update the game with a huge graphic enhancement to take advantage of newer hardware. They are fully aware that the game will outdate it's self based on the graphics eventually. At least they won't rush out a game just based on the graphics and leave the content to shit such as EQ2.

News Comments > Updated Tomb Raider: Legend Demo
2. No subject Jun 14, 2006, 13:57 Xero

For thoes that didn't like the original demo because of the graphics and do infact have a beefed out rig, then I recommend you retry this now. The graphics are really sick and high rezed out.

News Comments > Snow Crash
1. No subject Jun 6, 2006, 22:28 Xero

Wasn't this called, Kingpin: Life of a Crime? Great game!

News Comments > Hitman: Blood Money Movie, Patch
7. No subject May 27, 2006, 12:33 Xero

They need Jason Stratham to play 47. The guy from Transporter. I don't think anyone else could be more convincing in the suit than him and the entire look.
Yeah this is the 4th game and it's OK. The level design started out good though now I'm at some weird place and the design is just awful. Remember when buildings had very square and pointy edges and with like no foilage or much detail around them? That's where I am now. It looks like a map a modder would make that lacks a lot of polish in every area. Hoping it gets better. The previous 2 levels weren't bad though I noticed it take a slip so far. I hated Hitman Contracts and didn't like part 2 that much. I think part 1 was the best and now these are just milking it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Jaws Unleashed
1. No subject May 23, 2006, 21:23 Xero

"Earth's most fearsome creatures -- YOU, a Great White Shark."

LMAO!

News Comments > Hitman: Blood Money Demo
47. No subject May 22, 2006, 22:00 Xero

I was sold an illegal copy that I wasn't aware of which I've already returned. Now with that out of the way. This game is frikin awesome! The 2nd mission totally kicked ass and reminded me what I loved so much about the original Hitman. Back to the routes! You guys wlll be missing out on a great game with such better missions than the one in this tutorial if you don't pick up the full!(Yes buy the full!). It's a great game and they did a great job on it. Also you can start the mission with a silencer or any gun that you choose. At least in the full. Though I prefer going in without any and trying to just use a knife or piano wire to off people. I love the knife. I don't mind having to kill as many people as I need to in the game, though I'd a lot funner when you don't use a gun at all while doing that. Finished the 2nd mission with 11 kills and no guns involved. Was heck of a lot of fun that way.

News Comments > Prey Demo Date
21. No subject May 19, 2006, 23:14 Xero

So many of you guys are so stupid that your saying how a game is repetitive yet are the only good games that have come out in awhile. F.E.A.R is one of the best FPS games the PC has seen in awhile(maybe single player wise). Yet so many call it repetitive and or dull. It was one of the few PC FPS games I actually finished. It was a blast all the way through. Now your either going to complain because a game is too short or too repetitive. How about, you just sit there with your thumbs up your asses while the rest of us play these "short and repetitive games". Otherwise you might as well get a console because you aren't going to see anything better in awhile. Hl2 wasn't much better...It had some cool levels, though cmon, what was up with those magnetic balls that would hook to your vehicle? They looked like those vibrating things you put on the floor for a 2 year old to play with. FPS is just like RTS. It can't get anymore revolutionary no matter how hard they try.

News Comments > Warcraft Movie Plans
48. No subject May 9, 2006, 17:13 Xero

This could be real cool as a CGI based film. Especially by the people that make the Blizzard cinematics. Seeing this as a Live Film, aside from it having to hit nearly upon the same production as Lord of the Rings to be effective, it could come off as being horribly lame. I think Starcraft would have made a much more badass film though Warcraft is going to be tricky if not going all CGI.

News Comments > Titan Quest Demo Wednesday
5. No subject May 8, 2006, 21:07 Xero

No no, I think Sacred would be a much better choice to buy now. It's got heck nicer graphics, and a lot of cool abilites. The classes don't sound like your typical at first glance(Vampire), though they got the usual and more(Barbarian/Warrior type they call Gladiator). Diablo 2 was great for it's time though it is heavily outdated looking now and wouldn't be so entertaining. This looks definitely good though. I can't wait to try it out.

News Comments > F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point Announced
8. No subject May 5, 2006, 16:46 Xero

Actually, NOLF had linear(most single player FPS are linear) level designs, though were very interesting still. Many different locales they took you, and fun shoot outs. I still think Monolith is on it's way to being the new FPS king after F.E.A.R and Condemned. Sure, they do have very linear level designs and at times could get repetitive(I still hold this only against F.E.A.R), though they know how to really give you some great fire fights and weaponry.

News Comments > Dawn of War - Dark Crusade Announcement
7. No subject May 1, 2006, 15:20 Xero

Unless the units got less detailed or something as you zoomed out, I don't think they could do that. Depending what your running and what settings your running at, this game is a very demanding one on your system once large battles are going. Heck, 2v2s are lagging enough on my rig. I think zooming out would only increase lag showing more units and graphics on screen. This is probably their excuse also. My only gripe I have is if they could set the camera similar to how Warcraft 3s. More static though does allow zooming more for show than anything. I hate games that have rotatable cameras and zooms, though don't zip back to the normal view after you do it. Camera rotation is the death of RTS!

News Comments > New Rise of Legends Demo
16. No subject Apr 29, 2006, 10:51 Xero

I really can't stand the word revolutionary in an RTS. You have to come to grips at some point and realize, just about no RTS at this point can be revolutionary. They all will follow some sort of similarities that every RTS has. Muchless for a sequel, don't expect much. Either it starts off completely different that most(Battle Realms, Warhammer) and works or fails, or they just stick with the usual routine and try to give us cool units/effects/types of strategies possible, or something addicting that makes it worth continuing to play over the other ones(Wc3 heroes). This game I enjoy abit, though I'm more so for the all out insane RTS combat games such as Warcraft 3 and Warhammer. This falls a tad short in that area though has impressive graphics when turned on maxed out. Of course it's very resource heavy so then you can't really enjoy it unless you have a pimped out rig. I guess mines outdated...
P4 3.2ghz, 1.5gb pc3200, and a geforce 6800 gt, 256mb.

News Comments > New Rise of Legends Demo
2. No subject Apr 28, 2006, 22:09 Xero

Aside from a crash I had as soon as I launched the new map in the skirmish mode. When it worked and I got going, I noticed a typo/misnamed on a unit rather quickly. The Desert Walkers, or so that's what they are called when you move the mouse over the unit icon in the barrack building. Though when you click on the actual unit if he's built, he's called Dune Walkers. Nothing major though, C&C Generals had some typos(literally) on the units as well. Makes it feel sorta cheap.

News Comments > New Rise of Legends Demo Today
11. No subject Apr 28, 2006, 21:33 Xero

Hahaa. Already had a problem with it. Crashed as soon as it loaded up the map. Well that really makes me question what the hell this was? The early version one that they released before didn't do any of this even. So um, yeah...Should I be convinced?

News Comments > New Rise of Legends Demo Today
10. No subject Apr 28, 2006, 21:19 Xero

The new demo you can get at filefront.com

1096 Comments. 55 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo