Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1290 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo II Patch Status
9. Re: Diablo II Patch Status Nov 20, 2009, 17:13 Xero

Where did Warcraft 3 come from in regards to D2 patch?  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 PC Demo Open to All
18. Re: L4D2 PC Demo Open Nov 3, 2009, 20:36 Xero

I'd definitely get this when it goes on sale. Sure it has more content and a lot of tweaks here and there, but not enough to justify it being called L4D2. IMO, Valve wanted to put it out to make the most coin on it while this zombie fad is going around. Seeing as it's probably almost over, they didn't want to release it when people say, I've had enough zombies already...if there not already saying that now. I don't feel any of the magic the original had and it's probably because I played the original to death. Had they given L4D sequel afew years before coming out and really going overboard with it, it would have been worthy. I consider this a highly glorified expansion with a lot of content.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > Torchlight and Torchlight Demo Released
37. Re: Torchlight and Torchlight Demo Released Oct 27, 2009, 21:42 Xero

Haha, this game is so good that it makes you want Diablo 3 even more! You know it's gonna be 100x better than this. More mature with crazy blood and gore, and awesome classes. You can think of this as the true WoW version of Diablo. But there are so many similarities to Diablo 3 in this that it can almost be called copying. From instant gold pickup, to a spell being called Seismic something for the warrior; Barbarian has Seismic slam in D3. The music in town is even Diabloish and just about everything going for it. BUT it's so polished and a heck of a lot of fun that I honestly don't give a sheet. I'll play this until Diablo 3!  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Zombie Shooter 2
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - Zombie Shooter 2 Oct 11, 2009, 10:42 Xero

This one isn't that bad but I had more fun with the original Zombie Shooter. The main character has no shadow which makes it look like your floating around but it's still good. The grey look is annoying because it never was like that in the first zombie shooter but as someone said you can turn off the film effect. There are a lot of guns and stuff but I seem to mainly stick with the shotgun compared to the first ZS where I immediately stuck with the autos once I got them. It feels like a more grander game compared to the original but I think it went alittle overboard. Overall not bad though.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 4, 2009, 12:55 Xero

I played the risen demo. The cutscenes there are clipping issues, camera warps into the scene, it's jarring and unnatural and the game is unpolished but that's what one comes to expect from that developer.

I only had the warping camera when I was in that dungeon and you open up 2 chests. The camera bugged out and I had a wall in my view. But that happened once. I mean, sure it's alil buggy, but it's still a pretty damn nice game. You can obviously expect a patch, and you would be lying if you didn't love playing a game that had it's fair share of patches.

News Comments > Risen Demo Rises [Updated]
25. Re: Risen Demo Rises Oct 1, 2009, 22:00 Xero

Interesting game...one second I thought I was playing a 3rd person Oblivion. The next I feel like I'm playing Ultima IX: Ascension. Yes that includes the bugs. Certain aspects of the game are abit twitchy including the combat, but something about the game makes you continue despite afew bugs and mediocre combat. The nice graphics and good music don't hurt it either.  

News Comments > 2 Million BF Heroes, Update Next Week
26. Re: 2 Million BF Heroes, Update Next Week Sep 25, 2009, 19:21 Xero

I tried this when it hit and couldn't get addicted or into it much at all. The shooting feels so random that it's either too easy for pros, or too easy for noobs. In other words, gameplay wasn't put much into consideration but rather graphics and trinkets to suit your character up so they can make $$$.  

News Comments > Diablo III Interview
1. Re: Diablo III Interview Sep 19, 2009, 15:56 Xero

Diablo is one game you really don't wanna read or even watch clips on it. You just wanna play it sooooo bad!  

News Comments > Need for Speed: SHIFT Demo
18. Re: NFS: SHIFT Demo Sep 18, 2009, 21:19 Xero

I had thought the same thing but its just poor design. You have to scroll with your direction keys (up/down) until you get to with "QUIT" link.
I never saw that and I scrolled up and down until I couldn't go no further both ways. It only had like resume, and options. Nothing about quitting. Typical EA pos.

News Comments > Need for Speed: SHIFT Demo
15. Re: NFS: SHIFT Demo Sep 18, 2009, 17:28 Xero

This game blows. I got the full version and as soon as I realized it goes with the can barely make a turn as if the car's wheels can barely turn, I attempted to quit, only find there is no QUIT option when you hit ESC. I then attempted ALT-F4. NOTHING. I then alt tabbed, endtask, and uninstalled this piece of garbage.  

News Comments > Torchlight Next Month
3. Re: Torchlight Next Month Sep 4, 2009, 22:34 Xero

There might be some community support well after it's out, but I doubt it from the company. At 20 bux, they're just putting it out. Might be a decent hold on for Diablo type game. Then again, Diablo 2 is just as good for that purpose  

News Comments > Blizzard: New MMOG "Significantly Different" from WoW
2. Re: Blizzard: New MMOG "Significantly Different" from WoW Sep 1, 2009, 21:08 Xero

LoL @ "If the bad thing that happens to us is that they leave WoW and go to this other thing of Blizzard’s, then we’ll work through that pain."

What do they expect? People to pay for 2 at once? GTFO Blizzard. You made a great MMO no doubt. But there's no way people will pay for 2 at the same time. That's just lunacy.

News Comments > Warcraft III Patches
4. Re: Warcraft III Patches Aug 26, 2009, 17:59 Xero

Great, does this mean I lose my ability to watch my recent replays? They were awesome wins. Grrrr. I hate when a lil patch that changes things that have no outcome on me and now I can't watch my replays. Bah!  

News Comments > Sell Your StarCraft II Maps
5. Re: Sell Your StarCraft II Maps Aug 22, 2009, 14:32 Xero

Well, as long as we can keep little kids away from their mommy's credit cards, nobody support this idea, Blizzard realizes they aren't making any $$$ and they decide to let it go for free. Because that's almost a crime selling user maps. That seriously doesn't sound like Blizzard at all. It goes against everything people loved about them.  

News Comments > Sell Your StarCraft II Maps
4. Re: Sell Your StarCraft II Maps Aug 22, 2009, 14:30 Xero

Haha, let's see how Korea likes this idea as I hear they already don't even like Sc2 all that much. Supposely it got the least amount of applicants for the Sc2 beta. Now Blizzard will be charging for maps? Wtf is next? Charging to play each other? Where's my insert coins slot on my PC?  

News Comments > New Battle.Net Details
16. Re: Just out of curiosity Aug 22, 2009, 10:44 Xero

Sounds good for a Blizzard fan and games of Blizzard obviously, but it isn't too revolutionary with what's out. Steam is pretty good. MS Live isn't too shabby although I never used it.

Someone wonders if the automatching system works. Well in wc3 where it got real popular in my opinion and I still play the game daily, it's 50/50. It used to work great in the past. Having a level actually meant something. If you were low level, you really were a crappy player or a player working his way up. If you were anything above lvl 10, it was like, woa, we in the big leagues now, better players, get ready. Now they messed it up all by making it go by % of wins/losses. So you can have a 80% win lets say(be level 4), yet only have about 9 wins, 2/3 losses. You'll face a player level 25, with about 52% having 300wins/290 losses. So yeah, he lost a lot, but he has crazy experience. It's generally messed up bad this method. I preffered the old a lot more.

News Comments > More from BlizzCon
1. Re: More from BlizzCon Aug 21, 2009, 19:06 Xero

That monk video at joystiq is full of all kinds of awesome. Gawd I want this game...  

News Comments > Fourth Diablo III Class the Monk [Updated]
16. Re: Diablo III Monk Announced Aug 21, 2009, 17:56 Xero

Sounds kinda weak...we always called this kid(he was asian) in school a monk (in a friendly joking way) because of his haircut and ethnicity. I wouldn't want to play as that. But...as long as Blizzard is trying to keep things fresh minus the Barbarian, I'm all down for a kungfu on crack sort of class. I'll surely miss my assassin, but she was well down already in Diablo 2. Now if only that 5th class could be some sort of ranger/hunter with the ability to use guns, that would be badass. Heck, imagine what crazy classes they will come up with in the expansion? Gawd, I want this more now than Sc2.

This comment was edited on Aug 21, 2009, 17:57.

News Comments > Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips
7. Re: Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips Aug 19, 2009, 21:25 Xero

They removed that one for some reason. Sucks cause that was the best one although very short, it reminded me of Lut Gholein...  

News Comments > Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips
1. Re: Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips Aug 19, 2009, 20:00 Xero

Ahhhhhhh, after seeing that first clip in the desert it makes me want this game RIGHT NOW!!!!! Also IGN says it plays very very polished and it's so early still. That 2nd clip is useless. I really hope we get flooded with gameplay videos of D3 at Blizzcon. I can never get enough D3. D3 will consume my life!  

1290 Comments. 65 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo