Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1281 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Need for Speed: SHIFT Demo
15. Re: NFS: SHIFT Demo Sep 18, 2009, 17:28 Xero

This game blows. I got the full version and as soon as I realized it goes with the can barely make a turn as if the car's wheels can barely turn, I attempted to quit, only find there is no QUIT option when you hit ESC. I then attempted ALT-F4. NOTHING. I then alt tabbed, endtask, and uninstalled this piece of garbage.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Torchlight Next Month
3. Re: Torchlight Next Month Sep 4, 2009, 22:34 Xero

There might be some community support well after it's out, but I doubt it from the company. At 20 bux, they're just putting it out. Might be a decent hold on for Diablo type game. Then again, Diablo 2 is just as good for that purpose  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > Blizzard: New MMOG "Significantly Different" from WoW
2. Re: Blizzard: New MMOG "Significantly Different" from WoW Sep 1, 2009, 21:08 Xero

LoL @ "If the bad thing that happens to us is that they leave WoW and go to this other thing of Blizzard’s, then we’ll work through that pain."

What do they expect? People to pay for 2 at once? GTFO Blizzard. You made a great MMO no doubt. But there's no way people will pay for 2 at the same time. That's just lunacy.

News Comments > Warcraft III Patches
4. Re: Warcraft III Patches Aug 26, 2009, 17:59 Xero

Great, does this mean I lose my ability to watch my recent replays? They were awesome wins. Grrrr. I hate when a lil patch that changes things that have no outcome on me and now I can't watch my replays. Bah!  

News Comments > Sell Your StarCraft II Maps
5. Re: Sell Your StarCraft II Maps Aug 22, 2009, 14:32 Xero

Well, as long as we can keep little kids away from their mommy's credit cards, nobody support this idea, Blizzard realizes they aren't making any $$$ and they decide to let it go for free. Because that's almost a crime selling user maps. That seriously doesn't sound like Blizzard at all. It goes against everything people loved about them.  

News Comments > Sell Your StarCraft II Maps
4. Re: Sell Your StarCraft II Maps Aug 22, 2009, 14:30 Xero

Haha, let's see how Korea likes this idea as I hear they already don't even like Sc2 all that much. Supposely it got the least amount of applicants for the Sc2 beta. Now Blizzard will be charging for maps? Wtf is next? Charging to play each other? Where's my insert coins slot on my PC?  

News Comments > New Battle.Net Details
16. Re: Just out of curiosity Aug 22, 2009, 10:44 Xero

Sounds good for a Blizzard fan and games of Blizzard obviously, but it isn't too revolutionary with what's out. Steam is pretty good. MS Live isn't too shabby although I never used it.

Someone wonders if the automatching system works. Well in wc3 where it got real popular in my opinion and I still play the game daily, it's 50/50. It used to work great in the past. Having a level actually meant something. If you were low level, you really were a crappy player or a player working his way up. If you were anything above lvl 10, it was like, woa, we in the big leagues now, better players, get ready. Now they messed it up all by making it go by % of wins/losses. So you can have a 80% win lets say(be level 4), yet only have about 9 wins, 2/3 losses. You'll face a player level 25, with about 52% having 300wins/290 losses. So yeah, he lost a lot, but he has crazy experience. It's generally messed up bad this method. I preffered the old a lot more.

News Comments > More from BlizzCon
1. Re: More from BlizzCon Aug 21, 2009, 19:06 Xero

That monk video at joystiq is full of all kinds of awesome. Gawd I want this game...  

News Comments > Fourth Diablo III Class the Monk [Updated]
16. Re: Diablo III Monk Announced Aug 21, 2009, 17:56 Xero

Sounds kinda weak...we always called this kid(he was asian) in school a monk (in a friendly joking way) because of his haircut and ethnicity. I wouldn't want to play as that. But...as long as Blizzard is trying to keep things fresh minus the Barbarian, I'm all down for a kungfu on crack sort of class. I'll surely miss my assassin, but she was well down already in Diablo 2. Now if only that 5th class could be some sort of ranger/hunter with the ability to use guns, that would be badass. Heck, imagine what crazy classes they will come up with in the expansion? Gawd, I want this more now than Sc2.

This comment was edited on Aug 21, 2009, 17:57.

News Comments > Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips
7. Re: Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips Aug 19, 2009, 21:25 Xero

They removed that one for some reason. Sucks cause that was the best one although very short, it reminded me of Lut Gholein...  

News Comments > Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips
1. Re: Diablo III Preview, ShakyCam Clips Aug 19, 2009, 20:00 Xero

Ahhhhhhh, after seeing that first clip in the desert it makes me want this game RIGHT NOW!!!!! Also IGN says it plays very very polished and it's so early still. That 2nd clip is useless. I really hope we get flooded with gameplay videos of D3 at Blizzcon. I can never get enough D3. D3 will consume my life!  

News Comments > StarCraft II Details - No Co-op Campaign
42. Re: StarCraft II Details - No Co-op Campaign Aug 17, 2009, 19:53 Xero

I'm loving everything Sc2 so far, BUT, my biggest issue as a fellow wc3 player is that the game is going to play too simplistic without heroes. Now I know SC isn't WC so they should leave that concept out, BUT, we need some really new stuff thrown into multi or how much different is it going to look than the original besides the graphics? Sure the single player is looking amazing, but multi might be abit stale. I'm so used to wc3 using heroes as the primary unit obviously, with my units following that I can micro and save each one when possible. SC is all about expendable units that you just send wave after wave into your opponent(with strategy n technique of course), but aside from that, it's nothing crazy. I would of loved to command some badass Terran generals on the battlefield that are abit stronger than the average marine and get nifty abilities. They don't even need to level up if they think that's copying wc3 too much.  

News Comments > Mini Ninjas Next Month
3. Re: Mini Ninjas Next Month Aug 13, 2009, 17:58 Xero

IO makes solid games. From the Hitman series, to Freedom Fighter which was awesome. I generally am a fan because they try new things and are generally fun. This looks like a real fun time. And it's ninjas for petes sake!  

News Comments > Two New WoW Races?
6. Re: Two New WoW Races? Aug 10, 2009, 17:03 Xero

That would be cool and am I the only one that is hoping Blizzard spills the big beans in that they are adding 1 or 2 more races to Starcraft 2? That would make a lot of people go loco.  

News Comments > Need for Speed: SHIFT Preorders
1. Re: Need for Speed Preorders Aug 8, 2009, 13:58 Xero

"if you preorder the coming installment in the racing series through Gamestop you'll receive exclusive access to the BMW E92 M3 GT2"

Oh really? It's gonna appear on the front of my lawn? If not, no thanks.

News Comments > Batman Demo Yesterday
9. Re: Batman Demo Yesterday Aug 8, 2009, 11:34 Xero

Seems like a fun game except I can't get out of the beginning area where you beat up the prisoners without it crashing on some stupid error every time. I'm sure it's a good game though...  

News Comments > StarCraft II Delayed to 2010
10. Re: StarCraft II Delayed Aug 5, 2009, 17:14 Xero

Not surprised at all considering the public beta which was suppose to begin in June-July hasn't happened, nor have they shed any light on wut's up with it. I'm guessing public beta will go in effect, Sept-Oct. Last about 2-3 months, and then they'll release the game in February-March of next year. Also for those waiting for Diablo 3(including me), you might as well be waiting until 2011 considering they are still working on 2 classes, let alone balancing them and game content. Let's also remember though each game is being made by a division and 1 division isn't working on everything, so you can rule out that one thing is taking longer because of the other.  

News Comments > Nation Red Demo
2. Re: Nation Red Demo Aug 2, 2009, 21:56 Xero

Curious, anyone play ZombieShooter? Awesome game once you hit level 3 or 4.  

News Comments > More Sales
12. Re: More Sales Aug 1, 2009, 00:25 Xero

there are lots of people playing dow2 online. they just released a huge patch with loads of mp fixes and the response to the patch (which had a public beta some time back) is generally positive. try the demo out first though... the game is quite different from your standard rts formula so it's best to try it out first to see if you like it.

I have the original. It was always a love hate game for me. Somedays I'd enjoy it, others I hated it. I think it was cause the strategy felt too linear for me. Always having to rush out for flags and whatnot almost feeling forced to. But I did play the demo of 2 and enjoyed the single player campaign abit. But I'm not sure about laying out the bones for the same love/hate that I had with the original

News Comments > More Sales
10. Re: More Sales Aug 1, 2009, 00:23 Xero

Dude fuck Sacred and DoW, come play Titan Quest with me. It's boring alone

lol, that's what I'm currently playing but single player only. How is multi? A lot of players on or what?

1281 Comments. 65 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo