Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1317 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta Underway
12. Re: StarCraft II Beta Underway Feb 17, 2010, 19:14 Xero

Didn't get in...I'll go and cry now for awhile.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Server Shutdowns
14. Re: EA Server Shutdowns Feb 17, 2010, 07:12 Xero

So in a sense, after you bought their titles which clearly state about the multiplayer action on the back of the boxes, can that now be called false advertisement? Yes, it was up and running, but now it's not. If I go back and look at that same box, it still says about the multiplayer action on the back, yet it is now gone.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta Forums Live
1. Re: StarCraft II Beta Forums Live Feb 16, 2010, 22:20 Xero

I can feeeeeeel it closer!!!!!!  

News Comments > Diablo III Female Barbarian Unveiled
13. Re: Diablo III Female Barbarian Unveiled Feb 16, 2010, 19:18 Xero

I really wish they would just reveal the 5th class already...tired of the waiting and teasing but that's Blizzard for you. I don't know how much I've been put through already with the Starcraft 2 wait. They will drain you until you feel like you can't take 1 more of it and right before your like, f**k the game! They are like, IT'S GONE GOLD! Expect it 4th Quarter 2011.  

News Comments > Free Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Firestorm
16. Re: Free Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Firestorm Feb 13, 2010, 23:58 Xero

Enahs wrote on Feb 13, 2010, 19:10:
You are pretty damn stupid, no offense. You make a post about how horrible a company is for releasing an old game for free and not investing a lot of money updating it so people like you that do not know how to use their system can play it? For free?

Listen here you wanker. Other people were having problems and I posted it for them. Not you. Not to mention other people share my thoughts on it. Yes it's free, but it's fusturating at the same time when it doesn't work and we all got excited to fire it up again.

13. Re: Free Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Firestorm Feb 13, 2010, 18:30 Xero

K guys, fixed it. Go to your compatiblity options on the game.exe file in the SUN folder. Set it for Windows98 and it should fire up. I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise. Did that and it works perfect now. Good luck.  

12. Re: Free Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Firestorm Feb 13, 2010, 18:27 Xero

Damn, I'm afraid this isn't some steam updated shit stuff here. I can't get it to run in Win7. So far file this under crap. But if I can get it working, I'll take that back. Too bad EA didn't update it which would of made sense to show they still support their old products which obviously they never did but w/e.  

6. Re: Free Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Firestorm Feb 13, 2010, 14:36 Xero

I have C&C TS CDs. It was my first ever RTS game and introduced me into the genre. I had a blast with it back then and will love to dl it because I'm too lazy to install off the CDs now lol. Good stuff.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta for "All Fans"?
6. Re: StarCraft II Beta for "All Fans"? Feb 5, 2010, 17:19 Xero

I'm dying for this SC2 beta to get rolling but cmon. Enough of these little news bit drops here and there. Enough with the drama! RELEASE IT ALREADY!  

News Comments > AvP Demo Released Early
55. Re: AvP Demo Released Early Feb 4, 2010, 22:24 Xero

Um, I can't even get anywhere. It says Disconnected from Steam every time I click Play. Wtf gives? First this morning when I first downloaded it, I clicked Quick Play or Find, and it says searching forever. Never found one. Now that I'm home from work I can't even get it to search. Just says, Disconnected every single time. LAME!  

News Comments > On Mafia II's Open World
17. Re: On Mafia II's Open World Feb 1, 2010, 19:06 Xero

GTA got nothing on Mafia's storyline. The original was epic with an epic conclusion. I can't wait to see if they can outdue that. Sure, graphically the original wasn't so much on par with I think it was Vice City maybe at the time, but storywise, it had nothing on it. Can't wait to try this one out. And yes, I never jumped on the GTA4 bandwagon so I don't give a f**k bout that game in regards to how it compares to sandbox games.  

News Comments > BioWare Making Dragon Age II "Visually Super Hot"
43. Re: BioWare Making Dragon Age 2 "Visually Super Hot" Jan 31, 2010, 19:20 Xero

First letme say Dragon Age was awesome story wise. Great stuff. Now about the graphics. Well personally I think they were great how they were. Very clean and smooth engine. Sure, there were some low res textures here and there but that's ok. I honestly thought it was gonna be worse from some pics and vids I saw of it, but was really shocked how great it looked in person on my rig. If they want to jazz up the graphics that's all great and stuff but honestly they don't need to go so extreme. They were already pretty damn good. If anything, tone the blood effects down because I got tired of seeing all my characters covered in blood after fighting 1 little minion that died in less than 5 seconds.  

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Beta Footage
12. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Beta Footage Jan 30, 2010, 20:03 Xero

Anyone else sick of these modern warfare type of games? Just like when it was all WW2 games getting pushed out. Now it's these modern warfare games. Yawn. Not to mention this was doesn't even look that good considering it reminds me exactly of Battlefield 2 with some updated graphics. Hell even the body physics look exactly the same. Sorry, maybe I'm just tired of the FPS genre and hearing explosions everywhere for the ambiance sound. Starcraft 2 can't come soon enough...  

News Comments > PC & Mac StarCraft II on One DVD
15. Re: PC & Mac StarCraft II on One DVD Jan 28, 2010, 17:35 Xero

Um, hasn't most of Blizzard's games come like that? Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2 CDs are Mac compatible.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta Nears?
7. Re: StarCraft II Beta Nears? Jan 26, 2010, 19:50 Xero

That's good news. It looks like Blizzard is aiming for a June release of the game if it really does go into beta full swing. Blizzard has a reputation for releasing in June/early July, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, Diablo 2, I THINK Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. Feel free to add more...  

News Comments > Warcraft III Patches
1. Re: Warcraft III Patches Jan 22, 2010, 18:11 Xero

THANK YOU BLIZZARD! MY GOD U GUYS ROCK! This crash hack was soooo damn lame and over used it wasn't even funny. So glad they responded in a pretty good time frame from when it hit and really went big. Blizzard once again shows it how it should be done.  

News Comments > StarCraft II Protoss Mothership Trailer
3. Re: StarCraft II Protoss Mothership Trailer Jan 19, 2010, 23:04 Xero

Yeah I think about that stuff too. I know I'll never play Starcraft 3, Diablo 4, or possibly Warcraft 4 as I know it's soooo far off with that team working on SC2 right now. With that said, I'll definitely be playing SC2 until I slow down in gaming and hopefully Diablo 3 makes it in time. Blizzard makes you seriously feel old as a gamer and fan of theirs.  

News Comments > Updated Dark Void Demo, New Diary [Updated]
7. Re: Updated Dark Void Demo, New Diary Jan 16, 2010, 12:25 Xero

Overon wrote on Jan 16, 2010, 11:56:
LoL, I can't even get it to install. It begins extraction of files and then says it doesn't have permission to install, rofl. I didn't know I was so strict as the admin for the computer, lol. Yeah I'll so far file this as, POS. It's unfortunate because I was willing to give this a try gameplay wise, but I can't even get that far. LAME!
Go to the extracted files, and run setup.exe.

I did that. I ran setup.exe It begins doing more extraction in the setup process and then crashes with an error saying it doesn't have permission to install on the computer. Oh well, I deleted it already. F**k it.

4. Re: Updated Dark Void Demo, New Diary Jan 16, 2010, 11:04 Xero

LoL, I can't even get it to install. It begins extraction of files and then says it doesn't have permission to install, rofl. I didn't know I was so strict as the admin for the computer, lol. Yeah I'll so far file this as, POS. It's unfortunate because I was willing to give this a try gameplay wise, but I can't even get that far. LAME!  

2. Re: Updated Dark Void Demo, New Diary Jan 15, 2010, 23:36 Xero

Well a demo is so we can all try the game for free to make up our own minds on it. If I had to pay, maybe I would take that opinion of yours. Downloading it now. Hoping it's good because I've seen the videos from months ago and I was interested in it. Hoping there is some joy in it because the current videos look like fun.  

1317 Comments. 66 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo