Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1250 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Stronghold Kingdoms Announced
7. Re: Stronghold Kingdoms Announced May 28, 2009, 17:35 Xero

The original Stronghold was a GREAT game. The whole idea of defending your castle from invaders that use ladders and siege was fun. Even the economic side of the game was addicting. But then they went overboard with Stronghold Extreme Edition or whatever that was, the stronghold 3D with dragons, and now this. Wtf are they doing? Whose leading them into all this disaster? This game looks like a multiplayer mode of the original. They can't possibly charge a dime to play this online...  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Left 4 Dead Event, Sale, Patch, Stats
8. Re: Left 4 Dead Event, Sale, Patch, Stats Apr 30, 2009, 22:12 Xero

Didn't know it sucked. Maybe your PC sucks. It runs and plays flawless...  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > Need for Speed Undercover Packs
2. Re: Need for Speed Undercover Packs Apr 30, 2009, 21:08 Xero

5.00 in money? Are they serious? The game it'self isn't worth any money. No reason to add anymore ontop of that! Undercover without a doubt the worst in the series. In order of release and greatness, Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover(Undercover has no greatness tho).  

News Comments > Left 4 Dead Event, Sale, Patch, Stats
1. Re: Left 4 Dead Event, Sale, Patch, Stats Apr 30, 2009, 21:05 Xero

Who doesn't have this game yet? I mean for 23bux its a steal. It's the ultimate zombie shoot em up. So many knock offs coming out now, it's hilarious. I can't wait for Left 4 Dead -AGAIN  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto IV PC Fix
6. Re: Grand Theft Auto IV PC Fix Apr 25, 2009, 09:54 Xero

I have all my settings maxed except, I pull back the draw distance because it's not big deal. Even draw distance at around I think 40% I have it, you can still see far, I guess just cars and people don't appear unless you get closer although even that I haven't noticed. I even notice at night you can see cars in the far far distance driving on highways and whatnot but I think they are low poly just to add to the immersive enviroment. I think Rockstar did a great job visually with the game and I'm very pleased playing it also on my Quadcore with a 260gtx.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto IV PC Fix
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto IV PC Fix Apr 24, 2009, 23:27 Xero

I never had this problem. Installin it, will it screw something else up?  

News Comments > GTAIV GFWL Patch Issue
1. Re: GTAIV GFWL Patch Issue Apr 21, 2009, 21:38 Xero

I got stuttering when I had skype running at the same time. When I closed it, I had zero stuttering. Doesn't hurt to have your sound drivers fully updated too.  

News Comments > StarCraft 2 Easter Eggs
5. Re: StarCraft 2 Easter Eggs Apr 20, 2009, 20:55 Xero

If you can't handle frantic click click, don't play.  

News Comments > Mafia II Movie
1. Re: Mafia II Movie Apr 19, 2009, 13:24 Xero

Mafia 1's story blew anything GTA ever did. Was one of greatest single player games I played storywise and just overall mission diversity. Was an awesome game minus the racing part. I can't wait to see what's in store for Mafia 2.  

News Comments > Steam GTAIV Patched
19. Re: Steam GTAIV Patched Apr 14, 2009, 20:32 Xero

I'm on the wagon who hated it first because I couldn't get it to work right, and now that it works, I love it. I couldn't even run it due to the stupid disc check. Was because my DVD drive is old as hell. Bought a new one off newegg for 25 bux which I needed badly actually. Loaded it perfect this time and immediately got into the game. Zero problems found in-game. Awesome game. Crazy life like city and the action is intense sometimes. My only complaint are the stupid Rockstar club and microsoft game services you gotta install to play the game. Hate that.  

News Comments > Leaked StarCraft II Details?
8. Re: Leaked StarCraft II Details? Apr 12, 2009, 23:53 Xero

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=15443288961&sid=3000 that's the link BTW to the patch info/details.  

6. Re: Leaked StarCraft II Details? Apr 12, 2009, 23:11 Xero

Yes there was an announcement about it on Diablo websites awhile ago. Blizzard was asking for feedback in the battle.net forums on what players want to see the most in the new patch. So they were compiling a huge list of features and changes players wanted to see and are working on it. Not sure what the ETA is on the patch but I'd expect before the summer.  

4. Re: Leaked StarCraft II Details? Apr 12, 2009, 21:11 Xero

haha, they could do that, but when has Blizzard ever been slouches on content? to this day, they've still patched their oldies like starcraft and diablo. They are currently working on a huge diablo 2 patch. I don't know how else a company could show commitment to their product. Companies like EA who prefer to count down the days that they could shut down their server support on titles to save a buck. Never blizzard.  

News Comments > CrimeCraft Movie
1. Re: CrimeCraft Movie Mar 24, 2009, 19:14 Xero

ROFL! The next attempt at aiming on WoW's MMO success. Name your game with the word CRAFT in it, it might do what all others failed to. Ridiculous...  

News Comments > Warcraft III Patches
7. Re: Warcraft III Patches Mar 22, 2009, 23:32 Xero

Yeah to each his own. I totally prefer direct control. You gotta be quick and think in the heat of the moment. It adds to more of a rush in the game and more satisfying victory in the end IMO. I could never get into TBS. Tried it afew times, but wasn't my thing. I started with C&C and progressed into Starcraft and now Warcraft 3 which is still my prefered RTS game of any released since it's time. I'm highly waiting for Starcraft 2.  

News Comments > Warcraft III Patches
5. Re: Warcraft III Patches Mar 22, 2009, 21:38 Xero

12 unit select makes for better micro and less expendable units. You can easily deal with units that are about to die and pull them out of combat as well as use all their spells in a more controlled tactical way. To me honestly, games like C&C which I used to enjoy, when you get to highlight every unit on the map and move them as awhole seems noobish to me. Rookie stuff. It takes more control and micro to move a smaller amount, but to be more effective and have more control of them. You can still move large amounts with attack-move command, even in games like starcraft1-warcraft2-and warcraft3. I'm one of the elite few that are sad to see starcraft 2 is going to have no limit unit selection. I hate it when the noobs get their way...  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto IV Patch
19. Re: Grand Theft Auto IV Patch Mar 22, 2009, 19:08 Xero

Glad to hear about the q6600 guy with the gtx260. That's my rig but I gotta wait for my mobo to come back on Friday. I've yet to install it but bought it at Circuit City for 25 bux which I thought was a steal. I'll eventually upgrade to the 3.2ghz quad core once it goes cheaper due to the i7. Video card as well once the 300 series hits. I'm sure the game isn't nearly half as bad as people make it out to be. A lot of people are just whiners that jump on the bitch wagon, but w/e.

This comment was edited on Mar 22, 2009, 19:09.

News Comments > Weekend Sales
12. Re: Weekend Sales Feb 13, 2009, 17:17 Xero

ROFL! I convinced my friend to buy this at full price, 2 days ago. WHOOPS!  

News Comments > New Blizzard MMO Gearing Up?
9. Re: New Blizzard MMO Gearing Up? Feb 12, 2009, 22:10 Xero

I don't think they need to make a WoW2. Plus what more can they think of? I mean, without giving us at least Warcraft 4. I think they can update the graphics or textures and effects of the current game and it would draw players back who might feel it getting outdated graphically. The game is fine as is I think(former player BTW). As for they'll probably have another expansion for WoW before this game they are working on comes out. Try like 5 more expansions before whatever they are working on comes out.  

News Comments > New Blizzard MMO Gearing Up?
1. Re: New Blizzard MMO Gearing Up? Feb 12, 2009, 19:51 Xero

What could it be, hmmm??? They got most genres covered already with WoW as their fantasy. Diablo as dark fantasy, and starcraft as extreme scifi. Perhaps some super anime looking one that looks similar to chinese and korean MMOs? I dunno.  

1250 Comments. 63 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo