Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1130 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
76. No subject May 19, 2007, 20:21 Xero

BOUT F**KIN TIME! Been waiting for this for so long. I loved SC but eventually time caught up with it in my eyes and Wc3 became my new love. With all the new RTS games that have hit since Warcraft 3's release, none have pulled me away. See I'm more of a gameplay type of person and I don't care if you got physics, bump mapping, or who knows what other eyecandy effect in an RTS. I won't play it if it can't compare to Blizzard's polish. That has left me with no competition since Wc3's debut. This might be the game to finally draw me away. My only gripes are actually the engine. I don't like camera rotation in my 3D RTS games, and physics don't really need to be in an RTS. They only slow shit down and get tiring after awhile. I'll take animated deaths wc3 style any day over units getting knocked around the floor. Building physics are OK but not needed either.
As for gameplay, can't tell much yet. Way too early to tell even with those little balance demonstrations. Some of it was sorta iffy, but I think they know what they're doing and will listen to feedback. At least they've announced the game properly. Plenty of videos/photos, and general info as soon as the game was announced unlike 90% of other titles.

Oh and one more thing. IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT! When are we gonna learn?

This comment was edited on May 19, 20:23.

Currently playing: Skyrim
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarCraft and Brood War Patches
13. No subject May 16, 2007, 22:16 Xero

They really doing this to confuse us good. I was also in the boat thinking they are announcing a new franchise. They wouldn't show all their current franchises if they were zeroing in on one in the end. Also why would they release this Starcraft patch if they intent on keeping the original Starcraft long well alive and kicking with new features? Perhaps to keep people hoping for a Starcraft 2 announcement alittle happier? But, then the other thing is the announcement is in Korea which would mean they get bombed if they don't announce Starcraft 2 there. Hmmmmm. Oh and we don't need another Diablo just yet. Please no.

This comment was edited on May 16, 22:16.

News Comments > Lost Planet PC Demos
10. No subject May 15, 2007, 22:45 Xero

So even though I have dx9.0c I need to dl this newer GENUINE version of dx9.0c. Figures.

News Comments > More Blizzard Teasing
38. No subject May 14, 2007, 00:23 Xero

Cmon...we don't need a 3rd Diablo when we haven't even had a 2nd Starcraft yet. Starcraft 2 would kick so much ass at a time right now where we get all these flooded crappy RTS games with some exclusions. Let the king bring back one of the best. I still prefer Wc3 over any of these new RTS games at the moment.

21. No subject May 13, 2007, 15:42 Xero

PLEASE BE STARCRAFT 2!!!! IT'S WORTHY OF ALL CAPS!!!!

5. No subject May 13, 2007, 12:57 Xero

Well I was hoping it would be a Starcraft 2 announcement as most others. But, why would they show the other franchises as well if they were zeroing in on Starcraft 2? I'm thinking they are announcing a completely new franchise. They showing how their 3 franchises have evolved throughout the years, and now in 2007 they are ready for a new one. Who knows.

1. No subject May 13, 2007, 12:29 Xero

First post! yay!

News Comments > World of StarCraft?
10. No subject May 5, 2007, 19:13 Xero

I knew it! I've had this in my mind the moment I heard they would possibly be announcing a starcraft related product. Ghost got cancelled yet it gave them some ideas and experience in a Starcraft universe up close and personal. I figure they cancelled it so they could take it to awhole new level. Making a Starcraft 2 would be hard. I also don't see why they would when they are about to release a big Starcraft 1 patch in a week or so. But I've always imagined how cool this could be. More realistic graphics than WoW, finding crazy guns as gears and cool biosuits or something. Could be real cool stuff if done right. WoW was done right, I don't see how they could take any chances and not make this one right. Sucks though, I wanted SC2!

News Comments > THQ & People Can Fly Grounded
5. No subject Mar 2, 2007, 13:55 Xero

Original Painkiller was an awesome game! I would loved to see what these guys could come up with next. Whatever it is, I hope it's PC bound.

This comment was edited on Mar 2, 13:55.

News Comments > C&C3 Demo Details
2. No subject Feb 14, 2007, 11:24 Xero

Well here's hoping. At this point no C&C can be like the originals. They just can't. It's also funny how we all want to see sequels to great games and great sequels. Yet then we complain when their's nothing new about them or what is new, sucks to the point it's not the same game we know. Supreme Commander let me down. Maybe I'll give it another go when I built my next gen system once Crysis hits, though until then, I've yet to get my next great RTS since Wc3. Probably only Starcraft 2 will be it if that ever hits before the people that played the original don't die.

News Comments > Supreme Commander Demo Tomorrow
9. No subject Feb 5, 2007, 22:28 Xero

Word on the street from all the forums I've read that are in the beta of this, it's an insanely kickass game. One of best RTS to come along in awhile. They also mentioned how incredibly polished each beta version has been as far as them cleaning it up each version. Can't wait to try demo cause I haven't had a good RTS in awhile.

News Comments > MS on Vista Game Compatibility
7. No subject Feb 2, 2007, 11:35 Xero

Yeah when this article went into parental control, you know MS has no idea wtf there doing.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - WoW: The Burning Crusade
30. Re: No subject Jan 17, 2007, 07:36 Xero

"ROFL. Comparing WoW to Guild Wars is like comparing a lovingly cooked Sunday Dinner to a McDonald's Happy Meal. Come back when you have a clue."

let me guess. your one of those 8 million gamers ...

I dunno bout him though you damn right I am! Guild Wars was the biggest POS MMO you can imagine. No wonder they didn't charge a fee. It's total crap. You get what you pay for. WoW has the gameplay, the support, and the true MMORPG experience of all them. That's why they have 8 million subscribers/players, whatever. Blizzard knows their shit.

News Comments > StarCraft Sequel Tease?
5. Re: No subject Jan 15, 2007, 21:11 Xero

Blizzard is being stupid about it. They acting like it's cool to tease or put it off and think they gonna make millions when they do decide to go through with it. Sure they will, though let's get real. How many people that played the original will still be playing games or that kind by time it comes out? Were talking 10 years later. It's like, forget all the original players, time to get a new generation. Kinda lame.

News Comments > Dreamfall: The Longest Journey Demo
2. Re: Err Dec 23, 2006, 00:11 Xero

LMAO! Wheres my code to unlock the full game in this demo?

News Comments > Eragon Demo
2. Re: names Dec 8, 2006, 15:23 Xero

lol

News Comments > French Silverfall Demo
1. No subject Nov 17, 2006, 22:51 Xero

The screenshots look very interesting. I think I'll wait till an English demo hits though before trying it and hating it over the language fustrations(for installation as example).

News Comments > Warhammer: Mark of Chaos Demo
5. Re: Hope it plays better than it looks... Nov 3, 2006, 19:50 Xero

At first I'd laugh at your saying rigid/unlifelike when a game that involves Orcs, trolls, and shit you'll never encounter on earth, your saying that to. Though after playing it, as far as fantasy RTS games go, it is rather bland. Quite boring level they chose and nothing really is standout about it. I also am not enjoying this hero stuff since Wc3 made it popular. It was great in Wc3 and that's it. Since then, I haven't seen anything else that has made it decent. I'm talking lvl up Heroes also, not the stronger type units in Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War+Exp.

News Comments > WoW: BC Collector's Edition
7. No subject Oct 4, 2006, 15:59 Xero

OMG I WANT THIS! WoW CE rocked and the Wc3 CE I wish I got because it became one of my favorite games though I didn't realize the CE came with a real badass artbook at the time. I also got the Diablo 2 CE though that was pretty weak as far as CE go from Blizz. Will def get this one!

News Comments > Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs Demo
1. No subject Oct 4, 2006, 13:22 Xero

What kind of microsoft/ensemble game doesn't come with an uninstall shortcut?!

1130 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo