Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1422 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback
36. Re: Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback May 29, 2013, 16:06 Xero

PropheT wrote on May 29, 2013, 12:12:
Mr. Tact wrote on May 29, 2013, 10:27:
Blizzard will be making money for a long time to come even if the connoisseurs of gaming here at Blues have long turned up their noses at their products.
The scary part about Blizzard is that they finally had their failure with Diablo 3, but it's not so much that it was a huge disappointment to so many people... it's that so many people predicted it beforehand.

I think people predicted it beforehand after sampling the short beta demo of the game. It was easily realized at that point.

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback
21. Re: Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback May 29, 2013, 11:23 Xero

So Blizzard take 10 years to complete a single game within their current franchises but then when it comes to putting out a new IP they axe it? lol.  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Counter Strike Go, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Beta, Battlefield 4, Gauntlet, Red Faction Guerrilla, BioShock Infinity, Thief, Shadows of Mordor

News Comments > Dying Light Announced
3. Re: Dying Light Announced May 23, 2013, 14:01 Xero

Looks real good from those pics but we'll just have to wait and see. Looks like your typical run in the mill zombie shooter thus far. Maybe they just want the title of first next-gen zombie shooter??  

News Comments > Need for Speed Rivals Announced
1. Re: Need for Speed Rivals Announced May 23, 2013, 13:58 Xero

After the most recent Most Wanted bombed IMO, I have zero interest in any future N4S games, lol.  

News Comments > Xbox One Announced
54. Re: Xbox One Announced May 21, 2013, 16:51 Xero

Those specs will be fossilized to PC gamers in a few years but that's norm. Console looks great upon release and then slowly drifts into the back end as the games always look better and run better on the PC. I for one got exhausted with consoles the day N64 died, lol. I'll never go back. They are fun when you do a fighting game with a few friends over while drinking some beers, but what else? lol.  

News Comments > Watch_Dogs Free-Roaming Footage
23. Re: Watch_Dogs Free-Roaming Footage May 11, 2013, 21:09 Xero

Lol, sorry if I offended anyone in the graphics/gameplay issues. Look, I'm sure it's fun gameplay wise(although we've played this stuff a million times before I'm sure), but I was just going with the graphic topic since this is a next gen game and suppose to be coming out on the new consoles... I figure why not poke a little at it's tech  

News Comments > Watch_Dogs Free-Roaming Footage
16. Re: Watch_Dogs Free-Roaming Footage May 11, 2013, 11:02 Xero

The only impressive thing I've seen here was the dude's coat flapping around and we've seen that before on Mafia 2 :/ Where is the REAL tech at???  

News Comments > The Forest Trailer
6. Re: The Forest Trailer May 10, 2013, 11:40 Xero

Has potential if they could get a game like minecraft going with 2013-2014 technology built into it. Imagine building anything you can think of just as you would in real life practically? Using only the resources available to you within the world they created(the forest) anything goes with no limits or restrictions. It could have potential to act out a Cast Away type of scenario. See how long can you last on the island/forest.  

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations Demo Next Week
1. Re: Resident Evil Revelations Demo Next Week May 10, 2013, 06:41 Xero

No thx. Rather not get my PC infected with the T-Virus.  

News Comments > Diablo III Auction House Foul-up
10. Re: Diablo III Auction House Foul-up May 8, 2013, 10:40 Xero

theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 8, 2013, 09:32:
nin wrote on May 8, 2013, 09:30:
Did you try Torchlight 2? I finally started playing it in the last month, and it's pretty much exactly what I hoped D3 would have been...
I loved both games for different reasons. Personally I found D3 to be the more compelling game and have the better community but I really enjoyed T2.

Lol, are you serious? Better community? As in? Numbers? Clearly not intelligence as it shows over and over again when they defend whatever Blizzard does.

News Comments > Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit
34. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit May 1, 2013, 12:28 Xero

Am I the only one jealous that I didn't think of doing this first?? Lol, I bet everyone feels entitled to this lawsuit who bought the game (although I never did, haha). I want in on that koolaid! lol  

News Comments > Bethesda Unveils The Evil Within
26. Re: Bethesda Unveils The Evil Within Apr 19, 2013, 12:43 Xero

I'm lost here. Didn't know Bethesda was into the whole horror scene nor that they were in cahoots with Shinji Mikami...

Is this a new partnership or did I miss something big?

News Comments > Another Bethesda Mini-Tease
13. Re: Another Bethesda Mini-Tease Apr 17, 2013, 16:23 Xero

Yeah Wolfenstein is like an old title that's seen enough light in it's days. I honestly don't see any refreshing revisit to Castle Wolfenstein or anything like that seems all too appealing. There is just too much brought to the genres these days that a simplistic shooter can't really hold much to. But let's wait and see, maybe a lil too early to jump the gun.  

News Comments > Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse Announced
6. Re: Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse Announced Apr 16, 2013, 09:41 Xero

For some reason I was thinking of another similar title on Sega that also involved Donald if you do 2 players co op. Can't think of the name. Had similar locations... The woods in the beginning and then you go on to a giant christmas setting, a flying carpet, and other weird locals. Had good time with it back in the day. Makes me feel like an elder of elders. lol.  

News Comments > EA Ending Three Social Games
26. Re: EA Ending Three Social Games Apr 15, 2013, 16:16 Xero

And EA's CEO has the nerve to question why his company is rated the worst company of the year???????????? Whose he kidding??  

News Comments > EA Ending Three Social Games
5. Re: EA Ending Three Social Games Apr 15, 2013, 10:14 Xero

Call the move, EA's annual ending of game servers more than 2 years old or that don't have a consistent 10+ million active users, lol.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
31. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 15, 2013, 09:31 Xero

Age of Empires 2 was a great game but at this point, it's meh. Could we get Age of Mythology please? I enjoyed that heavily for it's time. Also, RON would be sweet on steam...  

News Comments > More Diablo III Itemization Answers
1. Re: More Diablo III Itemization Answers Apr 12, 2013, 10:06 Xero

Blizz, plz stop wasting your time with this shitty console port(HAR HAR!). Finish up the console port quickly so you can cash in on that and move on to your next cash cow. Had enough of this "fixing" of a beloved franchise that was never broke to begin with!  

News Comments > Flashback HD Officially Announced
8. Re: Flashback HD Officially Announced Apr 11, 2013, 12:41 Xero

I still have Flashback for SNES, lol. Awesome game for it's time. I think that, Out of this World (Another World), and StarGate were pretty solid platformers for their time.

Then again...will they be updating every solid platformer from the 90s??? When will I see Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3 remade??? Yoshi's Island??? Do we need this??? lol

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations Preorders & Bonuses
1. Re: Resident Evil Revelations Preorders & Bonuses Apr 11, 2013, 10:09 Xero

Please Resident Evil, at this point, crawl back into the hole wince it came. This series has long been butchered. Also, no reboot until about 5 years, k, thx.  

1422 Comments. 72 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo