Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1198 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Dec 19, 2014, 20:59 Xero

That's what I've been on saying, but I can't say my wallet is feeling sad about it. I consider it, SURVIVING day 2, lol  

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Max Payne 3, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Alpha, Battlefield 3, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Larian's "Leaked" RPG Plans
2. Re: Larian's Dec 19, 2014, 09:56 Xero

Xero wrote on Dec 19, 2014, 09:55:
I wish they would go back to make another title similar to Divine Divinity 2 Ego Draconis.

I was deep into the game prior to reformatting and rebuilding a new gaming rig.

After about 14 hours or so, I finally hit the moment when you can morph into the dragon at will. That was pretty badass and I felt the game had just begun.

Despite it's bad graphic coding (even my older powerful gaming rig felt awkward choppy despite the graphics not being too strong), and the controls could be fetchy. If you can see thru this stuff, it's a very good game behind it all.

A newer Ego Draconis style title action/adventure/rpg with updated graphics, I'm there.

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Max Payne 3, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Alpha, Battlefield 3, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla

News Comments > Larian's "Leaked" RPG Plans
1. Re: Larian's Dec 19, 2014, 09:55 Xero

I wish they would go back to make another title similar to Divine Divinity 2 Ego Draconis.

I was just deep into the game prior to reformatting and rebuilding a new gaming rig.

After about 14 hours or so, I finally hit the moment when you can morph into the dragon at will. That was pretty badass and I felt the game had just begun.

Despite it's bad graphic coding (even my older powerful gaming rig felt awkward choppy despite the graphics not being too strong), and the controls could be fetchy. If you can see thru this stuff, it's a very good game behind it all.

A newer Ego Draconis style title action/adventure/rpg with updated graphics, I'm there.

News Comments > Steam Holiday Sale Begins
17. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Begins Dec 18, 2014, 14:58 Xero

lol, I didn't even realize it as Steam had the other ones. Oh well, we can dream for it to his Steam I suppose  

News Comments > Steam Holiday Sale Begins
15. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Begins Dec 18, 2014, 14:41 Xero

I myself wouldn't mind Dragon Age I on sale. There starting sale lineup is pretty weak thus far as I'm concerned.
Made it thru round 1! PHEW! My wallet is still shivering however.

News Comments > Lords of the Fallen 2 Plans Revealed
2. Re: Lords of the Fallen 2 Plans Revealed Dec 17, 2014, 10:56 Xero

Hmmm, I had interest in the first one but waiting on a bigger sale. Not sure about the DRM you talk about.  

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
33. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 10:53 Xero

Lol, probably the controversely it already caused was enough to make Gabe smile with green teeth. He no doubt sees the money this will generate because he knows there is a market for these extreme over the top violent games as we've all heard of GTA.

With that said, I'm not sure how deep this game can possibly be and will most likely be just the modern day Postal with not much else to it.

Kill everything that moves, collect some ammo and weapons a long the way and continue to next stage. Rinse and repeat. lol

Funny how games with objectives as simple as this and nothing more to it generally get the most attention for the wrong reasons. Yet more in depth games go unheard of.

News Comments > Dying Light Opening Cinematic
6. Re: Dying Light Opening Cinematic Dec 10, 2014, 08:33 Xero

What the hell did I just watch. This is suppose to hype up the game? I think by all means this will be the first title that the game play is better than what they are trying to advertise, lol.  

News Comments > Zombasite Announced
1. Re: Zombasite Announced Dec 10, 2014, 08:24 Xero

The question is not, are there are enough zombie games out there. The question is, has the zombie genre out numbered the WW2 genre saturation we experienced 10 years ago or so?  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans
5. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free Content Plans Dec 9, 2014, 11:00 Xero

I haven't read into this one too much, nor watched that many videos to prevent spoiling it. Can anyone confirm that it plays similar to the original Dragon Age Origins?

I only ask because Dragon Age 2 sucked major in the direction they took it. I preferred the original much much more.

I'm about to put together a beast of a PC rig finally and planning on some big titles to go a long with it and this is one I have in mind but not sure just yet about jumping on it. The idea that they are releasing free content is awesome but not a deciding point when I buy games.

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again
34. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 9, 2014, 09:32 Xero

Sounds good to me! I had no intention of this title, but if they push it further away from GTA5's PC release date, the better. I know most of my time will be occupied with that one.  

News Comments > Street Fighter V Confirmed
8. Re: Street Fighter V Confirmed Dec 8, 2014, 15:24 Xero

Theo wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 11:44:
The cool thing about this is that PC and Ps4 Players are getting cross platform play - thats awsome - especially as the PC skill levels (on 4) dont seem to be as advanced as the console users.

That's because we got better games to waste on our time on than fighting games, lol.

In all honestly, a PC player would be just as good because a PC player would use a controller if he's playing this type of game. I just don't think they bother...

Fighting games are fun with friends over and your drinking, lol

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
17. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Dec 8, 2014, 08:28 Xero

Cutter wrote on Dec 7, 2014, 12:21:
This batmobile is stupid. And fighting tanks? Tell me how the hell he's launching heavy ordinance to destroy these things and not killing people in the process? Batman is incredulous enough, but that's over the top. This is just like the old James Bond flicks where each film got subsequently worse with evermore ridiculous gadgets. Makes me recall that line from Skyfall....

Q: "What did you expect, an exploding pen? We don't really go in for that sort of thing anymore."

And like the films it starts out well, then each following one has to be bigger and badder and way more over the top...and then everyone hates it and it needs a reboot. So why go over the top in the first place? As Batman I don't need shit like that Batmobile. Just let me walk around downtown to a good main story and some side stories beating the crap out of criminals. How hard is that? This has just gotten too cool for school now.

I can agree with most of this stuff. However, I wouldn't mind the bat mobile in an open world sandbox style game. GTA style playing as Batman and the only vehicle you can use would be your Batmobile. No car jackings for Mr. Bats, lol.

The thing is, this is video gaming and not a movie, so they do in fact feel they have to go over the top and keep 1 upping themselves, otherwise players and reviewers will say it's more of the same/repeat of the past ones and what's the point of a sequel, etc.

Unfortunately in a game like this, the developer is probably trying to cater to the young kids/average gamer who probably just sees a badass vehicle and wants to go ape sh!t as Batman driving it around and doesn't care too much into the logistics of things, lol.

News Comments > King's Quest Trailer
5. Re: King's Quest Trailer Dec 8, 2014, 08:20 Xero

I have good memories as I owned King's Quest 5 for the NES and watched my cousin play some of the titles in the series on the PC.

From what I remember at least with part 5, it was nothing like this, lol. Honestly, I would prefer a remake of Part 5 retaining it's point and click adventure style over an ACTION adventure as this looks to be.

At this point, you could make any fantasy action adventure style game and slap the King's Quest title on it and call it a day. Even TRINE could of been called King's Quest and you probably wouldn't doubt them.

News Comments > Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed
34. Re: Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed Dec 5, 2014, 08:02 Xero

Aside from the memory, my new rig is going to blast past those Recommended specs when I get my 970 gtx in the mail next week! BUT wait! I will be upgrading my memory to 16gb very very soon.

Looking forward to this.

News Comments > Rocket Ranger Reloaded Demo
1. Re: Rocket Ranger Reloaded Demo Dec 4, 2014, 14:01 Xero

Wow, I used to own this game for the NES. Forgot all about it, lol.

Was one of those confusing games when I was younger where I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Looked like diplomacy, lol. The action scenes made it all worth it though.

I did enjoy me the fist fights, lol

News Comments > Red Faction Guerilla Patch Removes GFWL
12. Re: Red Faction Guerilla Patch Removes GFWL Dec 3, 2014, 16:53 Xero

I think the only other thing that potentially turns me off from getting back into this game is the control mapping. It's so annoying and confusing. You can actually map different controls to the same key. It's funny when you try walking forward with jump mapped to the same key.

With that note, if they could adjust the way you map keys to the controls and it would be a solid reinstall for me, lol.

9. Re: Red Faction Guerilla Patch Removes GFWL Dec 3, 2014, 13:48 Xero

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 10:07:
nin wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 09:24:
Pretty damn cool, supporting/patching/unfucking someone elses game.

Nordic Games has the rights to the series, but maybe Volition patched the game?

Guerrilla is definitely the best RF game. I might even play it again.

Oh damn, I didn't even realize this was Guerrilla, the awesome version. I was thinking of the newer one after Guerrilla.

It's funny because I just uninstalled Guerrilla last month due to DX10 glitches and control issues. I just might have to reinstall it though after this. I do love me the destructible buildings and raiding small bases with them C4 charges. Good good stuff!

2. Re: Red Faction Guerilla Patch Removes GFWL Dec 3, 2014, 09:45 Xero

What is behemoth mode? lol

Worth reinstalling?

News Comments > On Sale
17. Re: On Sale Nov 30, 2014, 11:38 Xero

PHJF wrote on Nov 29, 2014, 13:29:
Alien and Evil Within are cheaper at GMG ($20 and $25, respectively)

Evil Within was cheaper on Steam on Thursday. Was going for $20...

1198 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo