Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1167 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen at $59M
10. Re: Star Citizen at $59M Oct 29, 2014, 13:58 Xero

Does this game come with a voucher for a free PC with every purchase?  

Currently playing: Skyrim
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players
25. Re: Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players Oct 29, 2014, 09:46 Xero

This is great news as I've yet to experience anything related to GTA5. It's gonna be a completely unspoiled experience as far as loading it up and starting it.

I have GTA4 on PC but had an idea as my buddy showed it to me at his house a few times. I haven't seen anything GTA5 thus far outside of a short game play video on youtube. I think my experience will be amplified this way.

On the other hand, I still need to upgrade my PC rig to experience all the new bells and whistles they talk about. I don't mind though, my 6 year aging PC is in need of an upgrade anyway. Looking forward to it.

News Comments > Metallica to Close BlizzCon
22. Re: Metallica to Close BlizzCon Oct 21, 2014, 16:22 Xero

Rofl, Blizz's rock jokes that are embedded into the Warcraft universe have made them think having Metallica would be so fitting???

I can imagine Metallica opening the show with fire balls shooting into the air followed by a loud, "OK YOU F**KING NERDS! LET'S TEAR THIS ROOF OPEN!" or something to that extent...

I don't think Metallica truly knows what they are getting into if they go on with this, haha.

News Comments > The Evil Within Soundtrack
1. Re: The Evil Within Soundtrack Oct 20, 2014, 22:24 Xero

How can the tracks be iconic already when it just came out?  

News Comments > Hatred Announced
43. Re: Hatred Announced Oct 17, 2014, 14:56 Xero

Here, mowing down an innocent marching band in Postal 1, for no apparent reason, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umR1-3q-rPw

You could even execute civilians that were crawling on the ground if you stood over them.

Again... this was in the 90s you teletubbie children!

News Comments > Hatred Announced
42. Re: Hatred Announced Oct 17, 2014, 14:53 Xero

lol, this game is just an updated version of the original Postal. A game that came out in the 90s! Imagine back then. Now you have plenty more violent games where it's directed at the civilians or not. Honestly, I think they just showed a lot of civilians being mowed down but there was some police looking or resistance firing back at one point. I'm sure your gonna be in more fire fights than they showed and the civilians will be on the side lines as much as they were in Postal 1.

Does it make me a bad person that I actually just bought Postal 1 on steam sale the other day? lol. I wanted to revisit some old memories. I think I still have the original Postal on disc but prefer everything on Steam now, lol.

I played all these violent games growing up and just look at me! I am not a violent person! I just have violent thoughts lol

News Comments > Trine Series Sells 7M; Editors Released
18. Re: Trine Series Sells 7M; Editors Released Oct 17, 2014, 09:27 Xero

Great news. I hope this definitely gets the gears moving on a Trine 3. The art direction is phenomenal. Even the level in Trine 2 where your in the belly of the beast, while it was kind of awkward and didn't seem to fit so much in the Trine universe, the graphic level is something to behold at maximum settings.

I will definitely keep an eye out for whatever Frozen Byte decides to do next but I hope they stick within the realm they are good at

News Comments > Star Citizen @ $58M
24. Re: Star Citizen Passes $58M Oct 16, 2014, 09:26 Xero

In 2020 were gonna be reading, Star Citizen passes $200 million. Still no release. lol.  

News Comments > Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released
1. Re: Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released Oct 15, 2014, 10:19 Xero

Awesome. Can't wait for it to hit the bargain bin. Definite grab.

News Comments > Evolve Alpha Testing This Month
4. Re: Evolve Alpha Testing This Month Oct 9, 2014, 11:09 Xero

Can someone please refresh Giants Citizen Kabuto? Even the original game with updated graphics? Then throw it on Steam? I would love to replay that game with newer tech. I feel like this game borrows elements from Giants CK.

That game was a blast. It's unbalanced multiplayer, hilarious dialogue with the Meccs and their British accent. The nudity patch for the Reapers. All good fun

News Comments > Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin
34. Re: Dragon Age - Origins Free on Origin Oct 9, 2014, 08:25 Xero

First let me say I already own this game on Steam when it was on a sale.

With that said, I would still PURCHASE this game on STEAM than install Origin.

There is a reason they give out freebies you know...

News Comments > Shadow of Mordor Review Pressure Allegations
36. Re: Shadow of Mordor Review Pressure Allegations Oct 8, 2014, 07:59 Xero

Ravor wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 20:09:
The game is decent, but mot spectacular.

My issues after 20 hours:
-Very repetitive Gameplay
-Very linear skill progression (unable to unlock skills before attaining a certain amount of power is absolutely stupid)

Story is good.
Graphics are good.
Stealth Gameplay is good.

I'd give it a 7/10.

After watching a good 20 minutes or so from an hour long gameplay w/commentary video that IGN had posted, I was able to see this myself rather quickly. It looked highly repetitive of go here, kill him, choose a new target, go kill him, etc. I know there is a lot of fluff in between but that's the idea.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Released
13. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Released Sep 30, 2014, 11:24 Xero

I've watched a decent amount of commentary gameplay videos and while the game looks fun, I think it can be boring after a lil while when you get to learn the patterns and ways to constantly kill the required target. I mean, I'm hoping for the best and I'll keep an eye out for reviews, but this is definitely a bargain bin game for me as I have plenty of other games to keep me entertained until this drops tremendously. That and an upgrade is overdue for my rig...  

News Comments > The Evil Within Trailer
8. Re: The Evil Within Trailer Sep 30, 2014, 09:19 Xero

I love the part where the dude is sneaking around with a TORCH in his back pocket. Don't try too hard to stay in the shadows, lol.  

News Comments > Trine & Trine 2 Editor Beta
4. Re: Trine & Trine 2 Editor Beta Sep 26, 2014, 09:25 Xero

I really like Frozenbyte Studio. They make great games, upgraded even their older game and made it free for owners of the original. They release an editor for free. I hope they make another great IP or Trine 3 and the fans eat it up because they are a nice small company.

Trine was simplistic yet refined in it's gameplay. I played the hell out of both. I look forward to whatever they do next.

News Comments > Gone Gold - The Evil Within; Specs Revealed
31. Re: Gone Gold - The Evil Within; Specs Revealed Sep 26, 2014, 08:38 Xero

Wow...really? My 560gtx doesn't meet recommended requirements anymore? Damn, and I thought it was just my CPU that was outdated these days... That 50gb installation is harsh. I don't think any game is worth that much GB of an install. Then again, I should have a TB HDD by now also... lol
TIME FOR AN UPGRADE!

News Comments > Screencheat Next Month
1. Re: Screencheat Next Month Sep 25, 2014, 11:37 Xero

I applaud their humor in making this game and the actuality that this game derives from. Can't count how many times we've all screen cheat in GOLDENEYE  

News Comments > Titan Falls: Blizzard Cancels Unannounced MMOG
17. Re: Titan Falls: Blizzard Cancels Unannounced MMOG Sep 23, 2014, 16:33 Xero

MacLeod wrote on Sep 23, 2014, 15:07:
I've never understood the hate for Blizzard. In truth, except for the mis-step that was Diablo 3, I haven't seen much that they're creatively falling apart. I mean, Did I agree with a lot of their WoW decisions? No. But I also never felt that they weren't doing what they thought was best for the game. Which is a big step in the other direction of say ArenaNet, where I feel like the developers have no clue what they're doing in direction and changes they make with GW2.

It was a misstep. But like any good company should, they listened to the fans and tried to rework what I honestly thought was an irreparable game. They pulled a 180 on the game and made it actually, gosh...fun?

Some other companies wouldn't give 2 sh!ts that they released a bomb and would of just brushed it aside and said ok, we'll get it right in our future titles.

Blizzard actually went back and reworked all the major problems and corrected probably 90% of them. I think all they needed was to ditch that tool bag Jay Wilson and the big problem was solved. Got to give Blizz some kudos for that. They would not accept totally sh!tting on one of their AAA titles with respect to the long time fans of the series.

News Comments > Titan Falls: Blizzard Cancels Unannounced MMOG
8. Re: Titan Falls: Blizzard Cancels Unannounced MMOG Sep 23, 2014, 15:09 Xero

Holy crap. I completely forgot about this unannounced title/project until this posting. Lol.

I think Blizzard realizes, the MMO market isn't as lucrative as it was during WoW's hayday and basically they would be their own competition if they put out a new title with WoW still the king.

Sure they could pull their customers to the new title and leave WoW dead, but it won't sell with everyone that doesn't want to make the switch.

I was expecting Titan to be some sort of Space MMO to fill the Starcraft fanbase that might of wanted an MMO but that's dead now. I guess Destiny is the closest people can see to that these days (although I've never played it).

I hope Blizzard can get their creative minds back because when you think about it, they only have 3 franchises that they milk to death but have done well with each one. I feel like Heroes of the Storm is the final game that puts all their titles in one and then they go on to create a new IP.

I still have hopes for a Warcraft 4 though! (Wc3 my all time favorite RTS game)

News Comments > New GeForce GPUs & Drivers
5. Re: New GeForce GTX 980 & 970 GPUs & Drivers Sep 19, 2014, 10:05 Xero

I think a new PC build is in order soon. Especially in time for GTA5. I'm going on 6 years old with the current build and it's been chugging a long well but it won't be able to handle the next gen titles with newer technology.  

1167 Comments. 59 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo