Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1140 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Announced
4. Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Announced Sep 2, 2014, 09:17 Xero

Man, this franchise is all over the place. I'll try to preserve my oiginal RE1 and RE2 memories by not attempting anymore of these horrible sequels. They just keep coming and coming. When was Resident Evil OK to not be scary anymore?  

Currently playing: Skyrim
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Lords of the Fallen Trailers
10. Re: Lords of the Fallen Trailers Aug 29, 2014, 15:35 Xero

Quinn wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 09:53:
Xero wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 08:52:
Quinn wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 03:36:
Creston wrote on Aug 28, 2014, 18:43:
Man, of all the things to be Lord over, Fallen Trailers seems pretty low on the list...

*badum pssh*

Ok I actually laughed out loud xP

Looking forward to this game! There's enough gameplay trailers, btw! People and even the developers compare this game with Dark Souls. "WRONG!" I say! I've looked at the gameplay trailers and this game is basically the spiritual successor of Severance - Blade of Darkness!
But I've already said that

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that game Severance - Blade of Darkness. Does that show how old we are if we know about it? lol

That was one of my favorite "pirated" games back then, lol. I don't do that stuff anymore though! I'm completely clean!

Ah Severance, I do remember it for it's limb chopping gore goodness, and it did have some slick graphics for it's time. Controls sucked, but most 3rd person games had crappy controls back then. I remember thinking the game was a tougher version of Rune. Ah, the good ole days.

28 years old here And arrrgh you pirated it? That hurts, because this fanboy here (who even got his nickanme "Vinnie the Great" in the special thanks part of the credits!) never forgets the bad news of Rebelact going bankrupt right after their first, fucking epic game That's on you, man! That's on you!

Die By The Sword, haha.. I tried it back in the day but I was either way too young or the controls were way too crappy. That mouse-to-sword thing just didn't work and those evil swines had me for breakfast!

28 years old here also! lol, and sorry about that. I was just a poor kid with no money to buy anything in the stores back then, lol.

News Comments > Lords of the Fallen Trailers
7. Re: Lords of the Fallen Trailers Aug 29, 2014, 08:52 Xero

Quinn wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 03:36:
Creston wrote on Aug 28, 2014, 18:43:
Man, of all the things to be Lord over, Fallen Trailers seems pretty low on the list...

*badum pssh*

Ok I actually laughed out loud xP

Looking forward to this game! There's enough gameplay trailers, btw! People and even the developers compare this game with Dark Souls. "WRONG!" I say! I've looked at the gameplay trailers and this game is basically the spiritual successor of Severance - Blade of Darkness!
But I've already said that

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that game Severance - Blade of Darkness. Does that show how old we are if we know about it? lol

That was one of my favorite "pirated" games back then, lol. I don't do that stuff anymore though! I'm completely clean!

Ah Severance, I do remember it for it's limb chopping gore goodness, and it did have some slick graphics for it's time. Controls sucked, but most 3rd person games had crappy controls back then. I remember thinking the game was a tougher version of Rune. Ah, the good ole days.

News Comments > One Hour of The Evil Within on Video
3. Re: One Hour of The Evil Within on Video Aug 19, 2014, 09:18 Xero

A little Deadspace meets RE. Nothing quite ground breaking here.
On the other hand, doesn't his ass get hot with that light attached to it 24/7???

News Comments > Warlords of Draenor in November
19. Re: Warlords of Draenor in November Aug 15, 2014, 12:20 Xero

Cinematic always look great with Blizz. I haven't gone back to WoW since vanilla. I quit right at level 60 although did attempt a trial of BC which didn't convince me enough to get back into it.

Now we are what? 5 expansions since then? The upgraded visuals caught my attention, YET still, I don't think I want to go back. I think when the game eventually becomes F2P based on no more additional content being created, no more expansions, and just leave the game as is, then and only then will I attempt to go back.

I simply do not have the same amount of game time as an adult as I did in my teen years. I prefer games I can just hop into a quick session and get off. If by some chance all these new updates were to hook me into the game and I can't pry myself away, I know the rest of my life as it is will be doomed, rofl.

News Comments > Surgeon Simulator 2013 DLC
1. Re: Surgeon Simulator 2013 DLC Aug 15, 2014, 08:11 Xero

Contemplating buying this considering I've never beaten the FIRST mission, rofl.  

News Comments > Sierra Entertainment Revival
7. Re: Sierra Entertainment Revival Aug 8, 2014, 10:58 Xero

Oh how I loved seeing the Sierra logo whenever my cousin used to load up the classics back on DOS in the 90s. Leisure Suit Larry, King's Quest, Police Quest, Gabriel Knight. Ahh good memories.  

News Comments > Ryse: Son of Rome Roaming onto PCs
25. Re: Ryse: Son of Rome Roaming onto PCs Aug 7, 2014, 15:40 Xero

That's what Crytek gets for abandoning us PC gamers to the consoles! lol.

Now they want to buy us back with this sh!tty port? No thanks.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Announced
3. Re: Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies Announced Aug 7, 2014, 10:11 Xero

What. The. ****.  

News Comments > The Expendabros
7. Re: The Expendabros Aug 6, 2014, 08:04 Xero

I have no problem with them giving away a free game, HOWEVER, the original BROFORCE title still claims to be in I believe ALPHA when I load it up. So instead of finishing up their original title, they are working on giving away a freebie? WTF.

With that rant out of the way, the game is great fun even in alpha stage with a lot of cool action heroes to play as.

News Comments > Trine Enchanted Edition
1. Re: Trine Enchanted Edition Jul 24, 2014, 11:02 Xero

This is awesome! I can't wait to give the original another play thru. Awesome game.  

News Comments > Next DOOM Details Next Year
29. Re: Next DOOM Details Next Year Jul 20, 2014, 11:22 Xero

Sounds like the game is just going to be overhyped again using the Doom name but what more can it be these days in an oversaturated FPS market? Ok, so the game is going back to it's roots with some additions? Well, sh!t, if a million other Doom clones haven't already come out.
Again, if it didn't have the Doom IP behind it to use all the Doom character/monsters, it wouldn't be any different than all the rest. We've had awesome clones such as Serious Sam and Painkiller that were successful as their own series.
What is sounds like without using the reboot term is just Doom 1 using this new graphic engine. Whoopdidu. Nothing more than a few hours and your done and bored of it.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Jumps Into Parkour
5. Re: Assassin's Creed Jumps Into Parkour Jul 18, 2014, 18:33 Xero

What a waste of production money right there. Geezous.  

News Comments > Torchlight & Torchlight II Linux Coming to Steam?
2. Re: Torchlight & Torchlight II Linux Coming to Steam? Jul 17, 2014, 10:15 Xero

While I don't care about this Linux talk, this article has reminded me to get back to the game. It's just with Diablo 3 expansion having taken most of my time, I'm not sure if I want to get back into another ARPG at the moment.  

News Comments > Age of Empires Online Goes Offline
9. Re: Age of Empires Online Goes Offline Jul 2, 2014, 10:11 Xero

There is no laws that exist to prevent a company from selling you something and then taking it away from you without returning your money? That sounds like quite a scheme to be LEGALLY ALLOWED...  

News Comments > Age of Empires Online Goes Offline
2. Re: Age of Empires Online Goes Offline Jul 2, 2014, 09:15 Xero

So let me get this straight. You purchased all kinds of in-game content and now you can't access it? Am I hearing that correct?  

News Comments > The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria Announced
11. Re: The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria Announced Jun 23, 2014, 16:09 Xero

If there is one thing I hate more than a game announcement without screenshots, is a game announcement with a CGI filled trailer. BAH!  

News Comments > GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble
55. Re: GameStar: Crytek in Financial Trouble Jun 23, 2014, 09:13 Xero

It would suck if they folded. Crytek has been a huge part of the PC gaming market as far as engines go. They gave us titles that we could show off our PC gaming rigs to friends and point out just how superior the PC was to consoles.
If they go under and we don't get technology the way they pushed constantly to make it better and better, then it's not a good thing.
I remember when Far Cry 1 released prior to Doom 3 and after Doom 3 had everyone's attention, all a sudden Far Cry 1 stole most of it's thunder with it's superior graphics. It also came out of nowhere.
I liked the way Crytek functioned in that they didn't give a shieet about any other company's reputation or graphic engine and would just put out theirs when it was ready with no reputation and it took everyone by surprise.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Patched; PC Graphics Explained
5. Re: Watch Dogs Patched; PC Graphics Explained Jun 20, 2014, 09:45 Xero

It's just another justification so the whiny console gamers don't complain that their uber new console can't run the game at the highest level such as the PC can which in turn can hurt overall console sales. Think about it, your saying the VERY newest consoles can't run the latest games at the highest settings after you just forked out 400+ for the system?
That lies the problem because console sales are HUGE and these developers have to cater to them.

News Comments > Play PC Titanfall for Free
8. Re: Play PC Titanfall for Free Jun 20, 2014, 09:41 Xero

Hey look, it's either you lose sales because your game just sucks. Or you lose sales because of piracy. Either way you have a better shot of getting someone to pay for the title if they at least find something good or worth it in the trial that makes them want it.  

1140 Comments. 57 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo