Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xero

Real Name Xero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 29, 2003, 01:39
Total Comments 1177 (Pro)
User ID 16605

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW Re-Passes 10M Subscribers
32. Re: WoW Re-Passes 10M Subscribers Nov 20, 2014, 07:44 Xero

Arrrrrghhh!!! I said I would never go back to WoW since vanilla, but this one might be the one that finally drags my a$$ back into the game. My wife sure as hell won't appreciate it despite us not even knowing each other when I was in vanilla WoW. In fact, she has no idea what a game like this could potentially cause, lol.

I think if I get back into it, I can have enjoyment on my time that I'm a lone but will it be enough to get me by or will the addictiveness overcome me and cause issues when I'm suppose to be spending "quality" time with her, lol.

Games like these CAN ruin homes! lol

Currently playing: Skyrim
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
24. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 16:02 Xero

Rockstar knows their audience! lol, the more they use the words sex and controversy, it raises an ear.

Nerds are like,,, Virtual BJs??? YES!!! In First person??? OMG!!!!!! I'M THERRRRRE!!!!!

lol.

Rockstar meanwhile is like, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

News Comments > Postal Redux Plans
8. Re: Postal Redux Plans Nov 17, 2014, 11:54 Xero

Looks like Hatred woke up this project in Running With Scissor's eyes. At this point, Hatred might have more refreshing ideas than just a Postal remake. Let's see what they can cook up though as they are the original makers of this.  

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
6. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 Xero

"We are creating this game with the PC gamer in mind."

Not a bad idea considering they are funding your entire development.

News Comments > Killing Floor 2 Video
6. Re: Killing Floor 2 Video Nov 14, 2014, 09:05 Xero

I never played the original as I thought at the time the graphics were weak and it was just some cheap knock off of Left 4 Dead.

This one does look good though. I do love me hit zone gorefests!

I can also relate to those that said they dumped hours into the first because that was me with Left 4 Dead 1 & 2. I can't count how addicted I was to that game trying to earn the achievements and just having a blast with a group of friends.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews
17. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews Nov 12, 2014, 09:06 Xero

SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 08:58:
Xero wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 08:52:
Why don't they just name these Assassin Creed games by the year? You know, like sport titles? The rate they are churning these out with little difference in game play and just small tweaks here and there to claim a new game, it's pretty bad.

Maybe Assassin's Creed 2016 will be better...
I thought you were talking about CoD there for a second

Lol, I suppose it happens to all big franchises. Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, etc.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews
15. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews Nov 12, 2014, 08:52 Xero

Why don't they just name these Assassin Creed games by the year? You know, like sport titles? The rate they are churning these out with little difference in game play and just small tweaks here and there to claim a new game, it's pretty bad.

Maybe Assassin's Creed 2016 will be better...

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta Signups
11. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta Signups Nov 8, 2014, 00:37 Xero

For people that don't understand the drawn out release, simply aren't into the game hardcore enough to.

I was hardcore into Warcraft 3 and let me tell you. Having 1 expansion a year after release was NOT ENOUGH. Despite all the content the expansion brought, when you are into an RTS hardcore where you can be playing it upwards for 5+ years, having 1 expansion simply isn't enough.

Now I'm not into SC2 the same way I was Wc3, but I can understand Blizzard's reasoning to do this aside from money which never hurts them. SC2 has a huge eSport population and by giving it a 3rd expansion, it continues to keep the game fresh and away from being boring sooner than later.

I wish Wc3 would of got a 3rd expansion back then but obviously it's too late for that.

News Comments > Blizzard Announces Overwatch
24. Re: Blizzard Announces Overwatch Nov 7, 2014, 16:26 Xero

Pretty lame. I guess some people might of had high expectations for Blizzard's new IP and this certainly was not on my mind.

I guess it was inevitable they would tackle the FPS genre eventually though. Just hate to see practically another Team Fortress 2 game. *YAWN*

News Comments > Ubisoft vs. Steam?
7. Re: Ubisoft vs. Steam? Nov 7, 2014, 10:05 Xero

I also prefer having everything on 1 platform and hate having multiple shops open. Heck, even Blizzard has their own and they only have 3 IPs! lol

Having all these different shops makes it a pain when you want to keep everything under 1 roof. I remember getting confused when I had Dead Space sales where I have like Dead Space 1 on Steam, 2 on Origin, and I think 3 on Steam.

It's annoying like that.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $59M
10. Re: Star Citizen at $59M Oct 29, 2014, 13:58 Xero

Does this game come with a voucher for a free PC with every purchase?  

News Comments > Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players
25. Re: Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players Oct 29, 2014, 09:46 Xero

This is great news as I've yet to experience anything related to GTA5. It's gonna be a completely unspoiled experience as far as loading it up and starting it.

I have GTA4 on PC but had an idea as my buddy showed it to me at his house a few times. I haven't seen anything GTA5 thus far outside of a short game play video on youtube. I think my experience will be amplified this way.

On the other hand, I still need to upgrade my PC rig to experience all the new bells and whistles they talk about. I don't mind though, my 6 year aging PC is in need of an upgrade anyway. Looking forward to it.

News Comments > Metallica to Close BlizzCon
22. Re: Metallica to Close BlizzCon Oct 21, 2014, 16:22 Xero

Rofl, Blizz's rock jokes that are embedded into the Warcraft universe have made them think having Metallica would be so fitting???

I can imagine Metallica opening the show with fire balls shooting into the air followed by a loud, "OK YOU F**KING NERDS! LET'S TEAR THIS ROOF OPEN!" or something to that extent...

I don't think Metallica truly knows what they are getting into if they go on with this, haha.

News Comments > The Evil Within Soundtrack
1. Re: The Evil Within Soundtrack Oct 20, 2014, 22:24 Xero

How can the tracks be iconic already when it just came out?  

News Comments > Hatred Announced
43. Re: Hatred Announced Oct 17, 2014, 14:56 Xero

Here, mowing down an innocent marching band in Postal 1, for no apparent reason, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umR1-3q-rPw

You could even execute civilians that were crawling on the ground if you stood over them.

Again... this was in the 90s you teletubbie children!

News Comments > Hatred Announced
42. Re: Hatred Announced Oct 17, 2014, 14:53 Xero

lol, this game is just an updated version of the original Postal. A game that came out in the 90s! Imagine back then. Now you have plenty more violent games where it's directed at the civilians or not. Honestly, I think they just showed a lot of civilians being mowed down but there was some police looking or resistance firing back at one point. I'm sure your gonna be in more fire fights than they showed and the civilians will be on the side lines as much as they were in Postal 1.

Does it make me a bad person that I actually just bought Postal 1 on steam sale the other day? lol. I wanted to revisit some old memories. I think I still have the original Postal on disc but prefer everything on Steam now, lol.

I played all these violent games growing up and just look at me! I am not a violent person! I just have violent thoughts lol

News Comments > Trine Series Sells 7M; Editors Released
18. Re: Trine Series Sells 7M; Editors Released Oct 17, 2014, 09:27 Xero

Great news. I hope this definitely gets the gears moving on a Trine 3. The art direction is phenomenal. Even the level in Trine 2 where your in the belly of the beast, while it was kind of awkward and didn't seem to fit so much in the Trine universe, the graphic level is something to behold at maximum settings.

I will definitely keep an eye out for whatever Frozen Byte decides to do next but I hope they stick within the realm they are good at

News Comments > Star Citizen @ $58M
24. Re: Star Citizen Passes $58M Oct 16, 2014, 09:26 Xero

In 2020 were gonna be reading, Star Citizen passes $200 million. Still no release. lol.  

News Comments > Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released
1. Re: Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released Oct 15, 2014, 10:19 Xero

Awesome. Can't wait for it to hit the bargain bin. Definite grab.

News Comments > Evolve Alpha Testing This Month
4. Re: Evolve Alpha Testing This Month Oct 9, 2014, 11:09 Xero

Can someone please refresh Giants Citizen Kabuto? Even the original game with updated graphics? Then throw it on Steam? I would love to replay that game with newer tech. I feel like this game borrows elements from Giants CK.

That game was a blast. It's unbalanced multiplayer, hilarious dialogue with the Meccs and their British accent. The nudity patch for the Reapers. All good fun

1177 Comments. 59 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo