Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 814 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > BF1942 Mod Alert - Patch Soon
6. No subject Aug 23, 2003, 00:27 D4rkKnight

I believe its not able to be worked around, they were nice enough to inform people ahead of time, which I know of a certain company that didnt do this, and it caused quite some problems with mods. (hint: NWN:SOU)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Delays: EQ2 & More
9. No subject Aug 21, 2003, 21:31 D4rkKnight

Because games nowadays suck ass and they cant seem to find a way to break this trend, but are desperatly trying

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 2004 Q&A
10. No subject Aug 11, 2003, 19:39 D4rkKnight

I think they should calm down with the releases of these games. The reason UT original was so good was because of the custom content from the mod makers. They arnt even giving mod makers enough time to make their mods before releasing another game.

I think Epic needs to stop making UT games for about 3 years, after 2k4 they should just sit back and relax for awhile, maybe think about starting a new series or something.

News Comments > NWN: Hordes of the Underdark Details
15. Re: Whoa!! Aug 11, 2003, 19:34 D4rkKnight

Screw the original content, check out some of the player made mods, like the Shadowlords/Dreamcatcher series. The fans can take risks when it comes to content, because even if it doesnt pay off, its just their free time, not some major corps paid for time.

In Adam Millers case, he expands the boundaries of this game in ways nobody thought was possible, the mods are simply amazing, and beat anything released by Bioware by miles.

Bioware supplied the tools, the fans supplied the game.

News Comments > German Gothic II Add-on Gold
8. No subject Aug 11, 2003, 04:50 D4rkKnight

That text that was left in german just screamed unproffesional if you ask me.

Anyways, I'd expect to see this add-on in English in about 2010.

News Comments > Galaxy Andromeda Cancelled
2. No subject Aug 8, 2003, 16:40 D4rkKnight

Another game I've never heard of canceled.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Q&A - Delay Follow-up
51. No subject Aug 8, 2003, 01:00 D4rkKnight

I wonder how many posts the Half-Life 2 Gold thread will get.

News Comments > English XIII Demo
45. Stuck on prison mission Aug 7, 2003, 18:16 D4rkKnight

Im stuck on that second mission, I get to a cylinder shaped room, with bolts of electricity surging below me. Theres a hook on the ceiling, and apparently im supposed to do something with it, I couldnt figure anything out, and jumping up to the hook resulted in my death :/

News Comments > English XIII Demo
35. No subject Aug 7, 2003, 16:51 D4rkKnight

anyone got a BT link?

NM, didnt see that it was a 2 page thread :/

This comment was edited on Aug 7, 16:52.

News Comments > C&C Generals Demo Soon
13. Sold well Aug 6, 2003, 21:01 D4rkKnight

Duh, its command and conquer....

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Undelayed
22. Valve Beaurocracy Aug 1, 2003, 00:14 D4rkKnight

This HL 2 undelayed, its a fucking scam, those guys at valve had all this shit planned, they are building the largest hype they can get, and to do that they have to be in gaming news 24/7 until the release this is just a way for them to stay on peoples minds. It forces people to continue talking about it because theres always a HL2 issue
until sep 30th.

When they release it and get this huge turnout and they hit all the best charts etc etc build up all their hype.

And now they are doing it with their matchmaking service. Go full force on steam because if we can make gamers believe that we are multi-talented, they will respect us even more. Course, I have no objection to this, because they made what looks to be the best sequel to the already best shooter ever made. Best of the best I guess...

News Comments > New Half-Life 2 Movie
4. Steam Jul 31, 2003, 01:21 D4rkKnight

Even at its full marketed potential, its not that special.

News Comments > Game Movies - More Half-Life 2
13. No subject Jul 17, 2003, 19:26 D4rkKnight

amazing video, when will valve stop taunting us with this stuff.

News Comments > Steam Beta Opens
60. Re: post #4 (quoted herein) Jul 14, 2003, 18:26 D4rkKnight

Who cares if they are making more money from this, that just means more valve games. The point is, we are still paying less, and I see enough advertisement in my life already, another pop up ad here or there isnt going to kill me if I save money on the purchase AND get it before it hits stores.

We already know that the video game industry has, for the most part, turned from making good games for people who love them, into making a profit as fast as possible. If I had to choose a company thats going to be making a large sum of that profit, it would be the makers of Half-Life. At least they know how to put that money to good use, unlike other companys *cough* EA *cough*

News Comments > Halo PC Q&A
72. No subject Jul 10, 2003, 18:55 D4rkKnight

Fletch is my new idol! When I turn 13 I want to be just like him!

Oh wait....*sigh* too late

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. No subject Jul 10, 2003, 02:13 D4rkKnight

Microsoft thrives on others inventions. Of course we have alot to owe to the original founders, but nowadays, they are so rich why bother comming up with new ideas? Let others do it, then buy it off them and market it.

News Comments > Thief 3 Q&A
14. No subject Jul 9, 2003, 02:49 D4rkKnight

Didnt Ion Storm make that horrible Diakatana game or something? Oh god it was so bad I remember throwing the box out side and letting my dogs tear it to shreds.

I guess I did kinda get my moneys worth outa that.

News Comments > New Half-Life Battle Grounds
1. No subject Jul 8, 2003, 15:39 D4rkKnight

I've never heard of this mod, is it any good?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
30. No subject Jul 7, 2003, 02:48 D4rkKnight

When gays unite....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. No subject Jul 6, 2003, 21:17 D4rkKnight

And no I dont agree with the Turkey idea...regardless, he's right about the Eagle. Like I said I wrote a report on this bird, thinking it was the "majestic predator" you said they were.

814 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo