Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 813 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Lionheart Patch
1. No subject Sep 17, 2003, 19:30 D4rkKnight

When are they going to release the patch that makes the game good?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
13. No subject Sep 16, 2003, 21:58 D4rkKnight

On paper the level 10 limit looks bad, but when you really look at it, its not. Thats why these arguements against it mostly involve personal attacks on others to compensate for the lack of real info. If you insult them, maybe they will forget about the fact that your wrong, and there really is just as much if not MORE content in reality.

News Comments > Halo PC Gold
57. No subject Sep 15, 2003, 17:04 D4rkKnight

If youve never played it your in for a treat, just dont read all the posts hating on it.

News Comments > Battlefield 1942: Tool/Map Plans & More
6. No subject Sep 13, 2003, 18:04 D4rkKnight

I love BF1942's cd checks! Want to join a BF1942 map? Please insert BF1942 cd! Oh, server timed out? Now you wanna do a Road to Rome map?? Well, Go get your Road to Rome box out cause now you need that cd!! Its as if they promote pirating of games to remove cd-checks. How has safedisc ever helped anyone, they end up cracking its protection in what? 5 minutes? Damn you game makers are dumb sometimes.

News Comments > Hunting Unlimited 2 Demo
2. No subject Sep 12, 2003, 18:53 D4rkKnight

Yeah in the sense that after playing this, any fun derived from FPS's is ruined.

News Comments > Halo Status Report
21. No subject Sep 12, 2003, 13:45 D4rkKnight

Ive gone through some mission in the beta, and I never had a chance to play single player on Xbox. I have to say im impressed with this single player campaign, its challenging and well paced. Even if it is a few years old it still holds its own imo.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 & DirectX 9
24. No subject Sep 10, 2003, 23:28 D4rkKnight

Next Headline....Microsoft Buys Valve, Puts hold on PC version, Xbox version comming this christmas!

News Comments > Steam Delay
14. Re: *cough* Sep 10, 2003, 17:58 D4rkKnight

Lol, I wouldnt be surprised if you pulled that bullshit from their website, buncha big words that mean absolutly nothing.

News Comments > Space Colony Demo
4. Demo Review Sep 4, 2003, 14:53 D4rkKnight

I played it for about 10 minutes, after that I couldnt stand it anymore so I removed all living structures (shower, food, beds) and watched the people start losing it, they eventually ended up in a never-ending fist fight between the 4 of them, I quit right about then.

I score this game 1/5, it gets a 1 because its fun to hear some of the insults the citizens mutter, espiecially the Eminem ripoff guy.

News Comments > Blizzard's Stormy Future
52. No subject Sep 3, 2003, 16:26 D4rkKnight

Its not all bad, like the movies, among the crap, no matter how bad it gets, there will always be a few gems.

News Comments > Blizzard's Stormy Future
23. No subject Sep 3, 2003, 00:44 D4rkKnight

Creston well said...I hate to believe it but we shall have to see eh.

News Comments > More on LO MAC's Demo Delay
4. No subject Aug 29, 2003, 22:24 D4rkKnight

macs suck ahaha

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Open Letter
365. No subject Aug 29, 2003, 03:07 D4rkKnight

The RIGHT NOW attitude is a part of our culture. We see it advertised on TV every day.

When you watch Commercials on TV, they dont say save up your money and buy their product later, they say buy now now now, theres no better time then now, no credit? You can still buy it! Bad credit? No Problem!! Bankrupt?! We'll still let you buy it!! But only if you act now, this once in a lifetime deal wont last forever!

Come on, this stuff is all around us in our society today, OF COURSE WE END UP LIKE IT!!

342. No subject Aug 29, 2003, 01:49 D4rkKnight

Meezy, whats your job in real life?

Im serious too i want to know, not insultingly

340. Activision wont care Aug 29, 2003, 01:44 D4rkKnight

This leads to negative talks about their company....We have such a long hostile thread here, and who, among others is involved in it? Activision.

That, along with the fact that there are at least a dozen other ways that a letter like this can be harmfull to your business.

Trust me, I think they care.

130. No subject Aug 28, 2003, 20:04 D4rkKnight

GOOD. Its about time someone stood up against this charging for demos bullshit. Next thing you know, we will be paying to view text on websites.

News Comments > Diablo II Patch Update
4. No subject Aug 27, 2003, 22:37 D4rkKnight

Alot of crap, it is like 1/2 an ex pack. Regardless its taken WAY to long to get to this stage

News Comments > Warlords Battlecry III Announced
4. Re: Misc Aug 27, 2003, 15:20 D4rkKnight

Gimp it helps if you play a game, or at least read one review of it before commenting on it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
39. No subject Aug 26, 2003, 23:37 D4rkKnight

Sorry I just had to put this in here Blue.

I just installed Norton Internet Security, I loaded up stats, and went to bluesews.com - My ad block # went from 16 to 29,and while typing this msg, it just jumped up to 36 lol.

I dont know how reliable or truthful this program is, but thats an awful lotta blocks.

News Comments > BF1942 Mod Alert - Patch Soon
6. No subject Aug 23, 2003, 00:27 D4rkKnight

I believe its not able to be worked around, they were nice enough to inform people ahead of time, which I know of a certain company that didnt do this, and it caused quite some problems with mods. (hint: NWN:SOU)

813 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 39.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo