Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 813 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DS: Legends of Aranna
9. No subject Nov 12, 2003, 16:39 D4rkKnight

Lighten up guys, you should know by now what a Diablo clone is and what it is not. If your waiting for a real RPG, Kotor is only days away, until then, this is action RPG at its best.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars KOTOR Gold
26. No subject Nov 11, 2003, 02:05 D4rkKnight

Now the question is, which game should I buy, X2 or KOTOR? I havnt had the pleasure of making a decision like that in many months.

News Comments > Warren Spector Interview
12. No subject Nov 10, 2003, 20:52 D4rkKnight

Yeah just take a look at all the tycoon games, great example right there.

Or hell, any game spawned from the recent terrorist stuff, game companies are more interested in how they can manipulate our decisions based on real life events, the game might not be any good, but this shits in the news every day so maybe we can sucker them into a purchase with that incentive in mind.

This comment was edited on Nov 10, 20:55.

News Comments > Warren Spector Interview
2. No subject Nov 10, 2003, 15:56 D4rkKnight

Too true, the gaming industry cares more about turning a profit then making enjoyable games. We could accomplish so much more yet we settle, and are content (IE Call of Duty) with so much less.

News Comments > Game Development + Mods
2. No subject Nov 9, 2003, 18:53 D4rkKnight

not complaining here, I think the SP is a total waste of time, good AI or not. Its like playing counterstrike with bots, whats the point??

News Comments > NFS: Underground Gold
23. No subject Nov 7, 2003, 23:00 D4rkKnight

I like dmg because it adds more depth to the game, while visual dmg is awesome, degradation of the cars performance is the most important aspect. If you dont have this in a racing game, anyone can drive like an idiot (banking into a curved rail to help you make the turn) and still come out on top.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
44. No subject Oct 30, 2003, 15:31 D4rkKnight

I almost got broadsided once. Bit of advice, dont trust what anyone else tells you what to do while your driving, even if your in their city and they say they know the way. Anyways, guy came at me at about 45, was gonna hit me directly on the driver side, and I have no side air-bags. Lukcy for me he was a damn good driver and he slammed on the brakes without swerving, and ended up stopping just in time.

Funniest part is, he really did end up "hitting" my car, altough he stopped on time, he was going about 1 or 2MPH when he nicked the driver side door before truly comming to that stop, and left a small scratch, I think death was mocking me...

News Comments > H&D2 Expansion Planned
5. No subject Oct 29, 2003, 01:45 D4rkKnight

Games are about entertaining, Playing a co-op game with a few good friends can make a huge difference in how much fun is derived from it.

They obviously knew this, it was clearly apparent in alot of reviews and all the feedback for the first game, everyone loved the co-op. With that knowledge they still decided not to include it in 2? In fact they tried to hide that decision if i remember correctly, as if they knew it would piss alot of people off.

Any game maker that would knowingly take away that much more "entertainment value" out of their product isnt getting a penny from me.

News Comments > H&D2 Expansion Planned
2. No subject Oct 28, 2003, 23:40 D4rkKnight

They make it sound like they are doing us a service, unless its a free expansion, You've lost me, and my money

News Comments > Steam Update Pulled
8. No subject Oct 21, 2003, 21:46 D4rkKnight

No, on our computers, and let me tell you its a pretty vile disgusting piece of shit too that just doesnt want to go away.

News Comments > Steam Update
1. No subject Oct 21, 2003, 17:23 D4rkKnight

Wow how nice, now if only I could get the program to realize I even have an internet connection...

We're sorry, your not connected to the net! You can browse the web and download stuff with other programs, but with steam, your not connected!

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Gold Friday
12. No subject Oct 9, 2003, 01:34 D4rkKnight

From what I read on the website, it seems they have focused alot on the single player and "bots" aspect, if they succeded, a single player CS campaign with good AI would be excellent IMO...

News Comments > New ATI CATALYST Drivers
17. No subject Oct 8, 2003, 22:00 D4rkKnight

Installed this, made my mutlimedia center (tv and stuff) crash every minute, had to uninstall EVERYTHING, then re-install from scratch to fix. Quite a pain, I think I'll hold off on these drivers...

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Delay? Maybe, Playable? Yes
28. No subject Oct 7, 2003, 17:23 D4rkKnight

If I was valve, i'd release the E3 demo publicly, and make it a big announcement, because people are going to play whatever they can get, and if its a half-assed pieced together pile of shit version that doesnt do the game justice, that hurts valve, if its their official test demo, and its polished, that could onlyhelp them... Of course this is assuming the game is actually fun to play.

News Comments > More on Half-Life 2 Source
64. No subject Oct 5, 2003, 00:11 D4rkKnight

I doubt thats any concern...they have more then enough backups floating around now...LOL

News Comments > XIII MP Demo Tomorrow
5. No subject Oct 1, 2003, 22:39 D4rkKnight

Just a demo man, calm down

News Comments > BC Generations = Universal Combat
8. No subject Sep 23, 2003, 01:18 D4rkKnight

Look on the bright side, when it sucks and the bad reviews start, we can all watch Derek Smart act like an ass again.

News Comments > New Multi-Theft Auto
7. No subject Sep 21, 2003, 23:05 D4rkKnight

For a short while, theres nothing to do cept kill each other...over and over and over...the AI is de-activated entirly so no pedestrians, no traffic, no missions, etc etc.

News Comments > Temple of Elemental Evil Trial
1. No subject Sep 19, 2003, 18:06 D4rkKnight

Yeah right, like I'd actually click on their website link, its like dropping a nuke on your computer.

News Comments > DOOM 3 & DX9
10. No subject Sep 17, 2003, 19:33 D4rkKnight

Hey this really isnt the topic to bring this up but seeing as how were on vid cards anyways...the ATI all in wonder 9800 has a tv tuner thing, do those need some sort of service to run (monthly payments) or can you just hook your cable up to it and it will work fine?

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 19:34.

813 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 38.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo