Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 816 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Turbine Buys Asheron's Call
17. No subject Dec 17, 2003, 18:06 D4rkKnight

AC1 Darktide, good memories! It was a great game for all out PK'ing. I loved the takeover of entire towns, converging on an enemy town and setting up a tactical strategy to take down its inhabitants. DAoC RvR has nothing on AC1 PvP, you werent safe ANYWHERE in AC1, and your constantly nervous about enemy attacks.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > NWN Patch Nuked
4. Re: Apparently Dec 16, 2003, 16:33 D4rkKnight

IF you like the OC you are gonna love HoTU... its like a scenario stripped straight outa BG2.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Screenshots
70. No subject Dec 16, 2003, 03:25 D4rkKnight

The only thing that matters is how good it is after its rls'ed, everything else is a waste of time and/or ignorant opinions.

If its good, Valve rocks, they delivered a sequel that lived up to the grand achievements of the first. You dont see that happen very often. So yes, if they manage to pull that off, they have all the respect in the world from me, if they fail however, I will hesitate to buy Valve games in the future, and thats really all this is about.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Screenshots
9. No subject Dec 15, 2003, 15:32 D4rkKnight

We dont want your gay screenshots valve, if we wanted to see the graphics we can just load up the beta. Release the damn game already, otherwise, stfu.

News Comments > Black Isle, Fallout 3 Dead
58. No subject Dec 9, 2003, 02:18 D4rkKnight

"Well this is just fine and fun. PS: Torment is the greatest game to have come out on the PC ever, no way around it. The loss of the guys from BIS and the loss of the studio just sucks, no way around it. But with the end of the Fallout series Interplay has said a nice FU to everyone. Yeah well thanks Interplay, I hope you enjoy your grave in the ground. "

- Agree, no more PS

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - X: The Threat
62. No subject Dec 1, 2003, 21:39 D4rkKnight

Creston you write game walkthroughs or something?

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - X: The Threat
26. No subject Dec 1, 2003, 16:50 D4rkKnight

XP 2800 - gig of ram (PC 3200 DDR400X2) - 9800Pro, I get about 30-40FPS in most areas, about 25% of the time it will drop to about 10-15fps and stay that way until i leave a certain sector. Definitly a system hog.

And kotor ran smooth as silk besides a few minor hiccups, X2 runs decent compared to Kotor.

This comment was edited on Dec 1, 16:52.

News Comments > FPS Games & Minors
65. No subject Nov 30, 2003, 20:41 D4rkKnight

Blaming it on video games proves that humans are taking a step back in evolution.

Oh wait, we accomplished that when we allowed people to sue over coffee that was...*gasp*....hot.

News Comments > FPS Games & Minors
51. No subject Nov 30, 2003, 18:46 D4rkKnight

Balance in all things, theres more truth to that statement then most realize.

News Comments > Game Reviews
5. No subject Nov 27, 2003, 23:04 D4rkKnight

"I was baffled when Gamespy gave Gothic 2 a score of 2 stars (out of 5). A view that was shared by everyone posting on their forum. Now they've given Deus Ex 2 a score of 4 stars. Do the Gamespy reviewers just like dumbed down games?"

--No...they like money, and they are greedy, draw your own conclusions...

News Comments > Gold - Deus Ex: Invisible War
18. Official statement Nov 25, 2003, 22:30 D4rkKnight

That statement changes nothing...look at some of these sentences, they are all eluding, allowing the dev's an out in every situation.

"we want to address them, whether through an updated demo or a PC game patch or both."

We WANT to? What happened to we will?

"We stand by our game design choices..."

Meaning nothing will change, and the whole point of this post is to say if you dont like it fuck off? Why would you bother to post if your just going to tell people we arnt changing anything.

"Rest assured we ARE investigating the issues you've raised."

I've heard this bullshit before. I'm sorry but actions speak louder then words, investigating? Whats that mean in PC game terms? A $30 expansion pack perhaps? What a joke...

OK I'm not saying Deus 2 sucks or is going to suck, but anyone who reads that and feels satisfied might as well stick a post-it note to their forehead with the word "GULLIBLE" in big bold letters.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Invisible War Demo
9. No subject Nov 22, 2003, 01:29 D4rkKnight

I wish they passed a law making Xboxs illegal to own, under penalty of death.

But seriously, the console market is hurting the PC market, this is very sad to see, and I hope dev's start putting more time into these so called "ports"

News Comments > Full DX: Invisible War Demo Delay
20. No subject Nov 21, 2003, 15:27 D4rkKnight

Funny...my time to download is increasing when I hit refresh :/
This comment was edited on Nov 21, 15:31.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Invisible War Demo Delay
44. No subject Nov 20, 2003, 19:17 D4rkKnight

How ironic, not only do all the games get delayed, but their demos as well. Why are PC games so erratic in terms of their releases nowadays?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars KOTOR
41. No subject Nov 20, 2003, 03:04 D4rkKnight

"And this game doesn't roll the nerd dice while I play like NWN does right? "

Whats wrong with the dice? Thats pretty stupid imo, not liking a system because you consider it to be...nerdy, well, your loss i guess :/

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds
3. No subject Nov 20, 2003, 03:00 D4rkKnight

this means their "exclusive" campaign is working...

News Comments > NWN: HotU Release Date
6. No subject Nov 19, 2003, 18:44 D4rkKnight

Wizards of the coast doesnt have enough material for them to use anymore...after epic levels, whats next? Nothing..because your a god then, and until WOTC makes new content or designs 4edition rules, I dont see much comming in terms of new spells, abilities, traits...etc..

Hell, there are some corners of D&D that you wouldn't even recognize. It's not all pointy swords and ears.

^
If you mean the planes...PS:T already did that, Now I dont know all the D&D rules, I havnt sat down and memorized the handbooks, but I seriously doubt they have as much content LEFT that they have shown us so far, let alone even half as much.

This comment was edited on Nov 19, 18:47.

News Comments > NWN: HotU Release Date
3. No subject Nov 19, 2003, 18:14 D4rkKnight

I think they've just about milked D&D for all its worth. Having the ability to summon undead as a special trait for a prestige pale master just isnt special anymore, I could summon undead back in NWN OC, why is it any different now? Changing the stats of whats summoned is a minor novelty. The same goes for almost every prestige classes abilitys, they hold nothing special, they are simply more +1's or +2's on a characters stat sheet.

I'm not saying this expansion sucks, I personally like NWN (esp adam miller's stuff), but I think its about time they drop the D&D stuff for awhile. when +5 weapons lost their charm and became "standard", D&D was done.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
7. No subject Nov 17, 2003, 20:37 D4rkKnight

Unless you can back your claims up with unrefutable quotes from reliable sources, dont say anything at all, you make yourself look worse.

Who writes this bullshit? The more intelligent customer isnt sold by acclaims of greatness by the very people who designed the game.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - NFS: Underground
16. No subject Nov 17, 2003, 15:38 D4rkKnight

ferrari's are gay

And BTw, EA has been like that for years. They are the worst company in the videogames industry, and they arnt going anywhere because the average gamer who doesnt mind paying for their CRAP - outnumbers the hardcore gamer that hates EA.

This comment was edited on Nov 17, 15:43.

816 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo