Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 812 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
48. Us man fined for shipping himself Feb 6, 2004, 19:07 D4rkKnight

About the guy who shipped himself...Let me get this straight...he has to do this because he has no money, then the judge sees fit to fine him $1500. Wow, I thought judges had to have a shred of intelligence to be in their position, how are you helping society by making the poor more poverish.

This comment was edited on Feb 6, 19:08.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crytek Raided
71. No subject Feb 5, 2004, 01:49 D4rkKnight

Blue plz change that.

News Comments > DICE & Trauma
13. No subject Feb 4, 2004, 14:53 D4rkKnight

Anyone who uses the arguement that infantry are useless are either 1: They just plain suck at the game, or 2: You've never actually played DC and your spouting off bullshit.

If you dont like it thats fine, but at least come up with valid reasons to argue your case.

News Comments > FBI Half-Life 2 Raids
81. Re: Not JUST a video game... Jan 20, 2004, 02:52 D4rkKnight

Thank you for that Bob.

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 02:52.

News Comments > Tech Bits
1. No subject Jan 19, 2004, 15:07 D4rkKnight

Where the hell does microsoft think they are gonna take this? Its his name, they cant do jack shit, adding soft at the end doesnt make it copyright infringement. These big companies need someone to smack them around more often, so they stop filling our courts with bullshit like this.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. No subject Jan 15, 2004, 04:27 D4rkKnight

It snowed soooo much here in the Detroit area, the roads were HORRIBLE...

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 04:29.

News Comments > Battlefield 1942 SitRep
21. No subject Jan 10, 2004, 02:24 D4rkKnight

Many people love it, not all will, but thats understandable. Its still a great mod though, for me the helicopter stuff is immensly enjoyable, esp. heli vs heli fights, top notch entertainment if you ask me. That is assuming you took the time to learn how to fly one.

News Comments > New Kali
7. No subject Dec 30, 2003, 15:25 D4rkKnight

Its the only program I know of that creates a fake LAN, hell yeah its still around!

News Comments > Combat Over Universal Combat
34. No subject Dec 22, 2003, 15:45 D4rkKnight

If his previous games had such high demand, why did they hit the bargin bin after like a week? And then offered for free on magazine discs because nobody would seriously PAY for it. Seriously I think his first game went for like .99 cents, it was so sad seeing a game for .99 cents in a store.

Plus it was thrown into some pile of other useless games, and looked like someone had beaten the shit outa it, which wouldnt surprise me considering how stupid and frustrating his games are.

This comment was edited on Dec 22, 15:47.

News Comments > New BF1942 Desert Combat
26. No subject Dec 20, 2003, 23:53 D4rkKnight

The visibility range is the same I think, and its even harder because you fly jets now, which move about 2-3 times faster. However if you practice for a while, you eventually get to the point where you can fly the planes alot better and react to that shorter distance faster. Its definitly not easy at first though, and I know my comp could handle a much longer visual radius, if only they would allow me to view it.

21. No subject Dec 20, 2003, 20:42 D4rkKnight

800 megs of content, thats insane, this is better then both of dice's gay expansions combined. Time for some heli action on new maps, cant beat those heli's.

Dev's making these games strive to get fan content like this, I'm glad BF1942 was the next game to hit it big with fan made mods, it deserves the attention, and only further cements the fact that good mod support is needed in game. Hopefully they wont retail this mod, while I would love the makers to receive a profit from it, retailing it attracts too many idiots and cheaters to justify doing it, just look at CS's downfall after it hit retail.

9. No subject Dec 20, 2003, 16:34 D4rkKnight

These guys rock, this is like CS b4 it hit 1.0.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Screenshots
103. No subject Dec 18, 2003, 02:09 D4rkKnight

If you guys are so interested in whos right or wrong, why not just email Valve and ask them? Theres a thought...

News Comments > New CATALYST Drivers
35. Re: Errmm.. Dec 18, 2003, 01:06 D4rkKnight

I believe in industry terms thats a feature.

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 01:07.

News Comments > Tech Bits
2. No subject Dec 17, 2003, 23:40 D4rkKnight

Looks like AMD has an edge over Intel now, at least for 2k4.

(first article)

This comment was edited on Dec 17, 23:41.

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. No subject Dec 17, 2003, 23:35 D4rkKnight

Thats why I like sites with no scores.

News Comments > Turbine Buys Asheron's Call
17. No subject Dec 17, 2003, 18:06 D4rkKnight

AC1 Darktide, good memories! It was a great game for all out PK'ing. I loved the takeover of entire towns, converging on an enemy town and setting up a tactical strategy to take down its inhabitants. DAoC RvR has nothing on AC1 PvP, you werent safe ANYWHERE in AC1, and your constantly nervous about enemy attacks.

News Comments > NWN Patch Nuked
4. Re: Apparently Dec 16, 2003, 16:33 D4rkKnight

IF you like the OC you are gonna love HoTU... its like a scenario stripped straight outa BG2.

70. No subject Dec 16, 2003, 03:25 D4rkKnight

The only thing that matters is how good it is after its rls'ed, everything else is a waste of time and/or ignorant opinions.

If its good, Valve rocks, they delivered a sequel that lived up to the grand achievements of the first. You dont see that happen very often. So yes, if they manage to pull that off, they have all the respect in the world from me, if they fail however, I will hesitate to buy Valve games in the future, and thats really all this is about.

9. No subject Dec 15, 2003, 15:32 D4rkKnight

We dont want your gay screenshots valve, if we wanted to see the graphics we can just load up the beta. Release the damn game already, otherwise, stfu.

812 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo