Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 813 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Eidos in Play?
10. No subject Apr 25, 2004, 15:59 D4rkKnight

If my accounting lessons taught me anything thats very illegal.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DoJ Goes Pirate Hunting
28. Re: :| Apr 22, 2004, 16:12 D4rkKnight

Most warez downloaders just download for the sake of having a warez collection. They wont play 90% of the stuff they download, and never had any intention of ever buying it, but I'd say about 5-10% of what they download could be lost sales, and even then its probably only a fraction of a percent of the time that they would actually go out and spend the money on it.

Basically take any, " We lost this much to piracy" statistic and times it by 1-5% and thats what they really lost

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Manhunt
4. No subject Apr 20, 2004, 14:59 D4rkKnight

God I hated this game on PS2, and it got such good reviews and is praised by so many gaming sites. Dont buy into the hype!

News Comments > On BioWare and Microsoft
35. No subject Apr 20, 2004, 04:09 D4rkKnight

When it comes to games Microsoft is centered on the Xbox, they couldnt care less about the PC right now...this, IF it were true, would NOT be good news for PC Gamers...dont kid yourself, just because Microsoft is in both markets doesnt mean they are focusing on both.

News Comments > On BioWare and Microsoft
30. No subject Apr 20, 2004, 00:57 D4rkKnight

I was just checking out their forums, and their most recent poll just happens to be: How many people other than yourself play games on your Xbox?

And the majority of the responses? We dont own Xbox's

When will they learn.

News Comments > Warcraft III Beta
8. No subject Apr 18, 2004, 19:07 D4rkKnight

W3...not WoW

News Comments > Consolidation
1. No subject Apr 13, 2004, 03:11 D4rkKnight

Why not FF3!! Damnit I want a portable FF3...

News Comments > Frozen Throne Map
5. Fun for awhile Apr 12, 2004, 03:42 D4rkKnight

Played it with a friend, it's fun for a bit, the minigame's are pretty cool with you trying to stun your opponent so the AI will kill them or so they wont get the gold egg's.

It's basically a who can gather the most points fastest, with a little twist at the end.

Hopping on the Bunny Trail...

News Comments > A Far Cry from German Approval
32. Grow up Apr 2, 2004, 00:23 D4rkKnight

You know whats really sad? That this turned into a "who's country is the worst?" arguement. You people are the reason there's so much wrong in the world today, you cant see past your own hate and prejudices, and you continue to fuel the fires.

Yes this does not apply to every post. I dont think your any closer to comming to an answer by analyzing statistical information on any country. In fact I think thats a step in the wrong direction.

This comment was edited on Apr 2, 00:27.

News Comments > Star Wars KOTOR 2
13. Xbox Exclusive? Mar 20, 2004, 02:04 D4rkKnight

My question is, are they going to make it Xbox exclusive for a long time b4 PC?

Cant stand the Xbox :/
This comment was edited on Mar 20, 02:05.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 2004 Gold
61. No subject Mar 4, 2004, 17:05 D4rkKnight

You know each of those rebates probably wants a barcode, and seeing as theres only one barcode per box.....yeah.

News Comments > Oz Follow-up
3. No subject Mar 3, 2004, 22:02 D4rkKnight

Fuck the xbox, what about the PC version? Damn consoles, competition is good, but too much competition is VERY VERY BAD.

News Comments > DOOM 3 April 15?
28. Re: 2004>Any other gaming year Feb 26, 2004, 03:04 D4rkKnight

Not for serious rpg lovers.

News Comments > Lords of the Realm III Patch
1. No subject Feb 20, 2004, 19:16 D4rkKnight

Has this even gone hold yet?

News Comments > DAoC: New Frontiers Announced
46. No subject Feb 20, 2004, 18:18 D4rkKnight

"Things EQ has in common with DAoC:
-Hitpoints and Mana, as well as exp.
-Long downtimes in most cases after battles.
-Minimal character personalization.
-Roleplaying is rare and generaly looked down on, expecialy in combat."

You ever play DAOC? Well just to set the record straight about those statements...Theres no such thing as mana in DAOC, characters have spec lines, so if you make a shammy you can be a cave shammy a aug shammy or a mend shammy, but cant be good at all 3, downtime in DAOC is almost nonexistant, espiecially when you take MCL into consideration, and yes roleplaying is scarce, thats why they have roleplaying servers.

25. No subject Feb 18, 2004, 20:23 D4rkKnight

I played both, got a 56necro in EQ and a 41 shammy in DAOC and still going. If you werent all so blinded by others opinions and sat back and enjoyed yourself while playing, maybe you would like both as well.

But hey, more power to me, I get twice the entertainment factor then you will, and thats all that really counts in the end.

2. No subject Feb 18, 2004, 15:21 D4rkKnight

They totally scraped the old frontier layout, and redesigned it to be more strategic, and make use of the games new features, among other things like the new RA's and transportation.

News Comments > Painkiller SP Demo
27. Re: Not bad Feb 16, 2004, 21:13 D4rkKnight

"yes, i to enjoyed this. it should make for a great FPS SP game for sure. MP might be fun for a while, but i could see it wearing off, SS had no MP value imo. "

Theres a feature called coop, might wanna try it

This comment was edited on Feb 16, 21:14.

News Comments > Painkiller SP Demo
26. No subject Feb 16, 2004, 21:12 D4rkKnight

I personally couldnt care less about its size. I see nothing wrong with 600meg demos, the advances in graphics allow for demos of that size, plus far crys one level is probably 5times larger then this games 3 levels combined.

News Comments > Mythica Cancelled
9. Risk vs reward Feb 12, 2004, 21:43 D4rkKnight

People looking for new MMOG's already have their picks, EQ 2 and WOW. Competing with these two giants by introducing a brand new game from scratch is a big risk. Sure they could pull it off and make the best mmog out there, but what are the chances of that happening? Unless they can come up with something revolutionary its not gonna happen. Not worth the risk from a business standpoint, I think they made a wise decision.

813 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo