Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 803 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > BioWare: Dragon Age & The Witcher Revealed
19. No subject May 9, 2004, 18:06 D4rkKnight

NWN was not a disaster, The OC was bad yes, but the expansions are very fun, and Adam Millers Dreamcatcher/Shadowlords campaign is so good you would think your playing a professional Bioware RPG game.

Rick Burton's Paladin series is incredible, Stefan Gagne has made some damn good modules as well, and on top of this you have DL adventures and the Planescape Torment remake, City of Doors Initiative still on the way...NWN is a game that will evolve longer then any game in history.

NWN was meant to succeed through User content, and it has, in fact it has SO much user content I think it has surpassed Biowares original plans.

This comment was edited on May 9, 18:08.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Papyrus Closed?
17. No subject May 9, 2004, 16:09 D4rkKnight

Actually it is a really solid racing game with great physics and an emphasis on realism that surpasses most racing games ever created.

Sure its not everyones cup of tea, but to call it a horrid game is just acting ignorant.

This comment was edited on May 9, 16:16.

News Comments > Papyrus Closed?
13. Re: Man. Belgians. Whatever. May 9, 2004, 01:48 D4rkKnight

Yeah the nascar games are top notch, one minor mistake in your driving and bam you crash and they have some spectacular crash's in that game.

Its also fun to try and get the worst crash possible, then you get to watch it over again with replay

News Comments > New World Order Patch
17. No subject May 6, 2004, 21:44 D4rkKnight

Theres quite a difference between an amazing masterpiece of a game with a few bugs and a game that was obviously a half-assed attempt at making money off the Counterstrike fiasco of the time. I cant believe your comparing this game to Half-Life...

You gotta stop using this publisher excuse, the publisher didnt create the game, they just shipped it. Sure they are no better then the dev's and they are certainly a huge aspect in games being shipped before they are done, but this game was far from done, it was like playing an alpha version, and an early one at that.

Whats the #1 sin in Gaming? Releasing a product that is incomplete, with features that either dont exist or dont work. You can be completely new to making games, or a veteran, either way you KNOW if your game sucks, and I have no respect for any company that decides to release something in that state.
This comment was edited on May 6, 21:51.

News Comments > New World Order Patch
15. No subject May 6, 2004, 20:49 D4rkKnight

Wow, dont know how to respond to something like that...lol

Shacka give it up, no self-respecting person would ever defend a game like this, reading what you just typed was...interesting to say the least, but you will never be able to defend a game like this without resorting to "You suck because" comments...theres nothing to defend here, and you just make yourself look bad.

Is it right to be so harsh to a game developer, even when they are patching it (Long after release)? In this case, yes...they blatently cheated consumers out of their money, and lied to them. It should be a crime to release a game in the state this one was in (I'm serious too, I wish it WAS a crime, I would LOVE to see them get a hefty fine for something like that), its practically the same as stealing money from someone.

The Dev's knew what they had was a pile of shit, but did that stop them from putting it on store shelves? It SHOULD have, but obviously it did not, they deserve every bit of criticism and flaming they get, unfortunatly that will never be enough.

This comment was edited on May 6, 20:54.

News Comments > More on KOTOR II
10. No subject May 5, 2004, 05:36 D4rkKnight

"Planetscape - "

Thats one way to get all gamers to hate your guts real fast

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. No subject May 4, 2004, 19:40 D4rkKnight

His voice gets better later on, I think he learned that he sounded like a total moron.

Anyways its a very hard game, I would recommend playing on action or easy mode, espiecially if you havnt played the first game...expect to reload ALOT, as this is a hardcore rpg.

News Comments > TRIBES & TRIBES II Free
16. No subject May 4, 2004, 19:36 D4rkKnight

Didnt know you could find arguements against free games, ah people never cease to amaze me

This comment was edited on May 4, 19:37.

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Patch Status
2. No subject Apr 30, 2004, 15:23 D4rkKnight

"M60 removed from the LAW kit and replaced with M14"

Jeez its ABOUT time.

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 15:24.

News Comments > English Beyond Divinity Patch
3. No subject Apr 29, 2004, 01:10 D4rkKnight

Ive been reading on the official forums, and almost everyone is saying stores are reporting Thursday they will have it.

My EB where I live said Thursday as well.

This comment was edited on Apr 29, 01:12.

News Comments > Eidos in Play?
10. No subject Apr 25, 2004, 15:59 D4rkKnight

If my accounting lessons taught me anything thats very illegal.

News Comments > DoJ Goes Pirate Hunting
28. Re: :| Apr 22, 2004, 16:12 D4rkKnight

Most warez downloaders just download for the sake of having a warez collection. They wont play 90% of the stuff they download, and never had any intention of ever buying it, but I'd say about 5-10% of what they download could be lost sales, and even then its probably only a fraction of a percent of the time that they would actually go out and spend the money on it.

Basically take any, " We lost this much to piracy" statistic and times it by 1-5% and thats what they really lost

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Manhunt
4. No subject Apr 20, 2004, 14:59 D4rkKnight

God I hated this game on PS2, and it got such good reviews and is praised by so many gaming sites. Dont buy into the hype!

News Comments > On BioWare and Microsoft
35. No subject Apr 20, 2004, 04:09 D4rkKnight

When it comes to games Microsoft is centered on the Xbox, they couldnt care less about the PC right now...this, IF it were true, would NOT be good news for PC Gamers...dont kid yourself, just because Microsoft is in both markets doesnt mean they are focusing on both.

News Comments > On BioWare and Microsoft
30. No subject Apr 20, 2004, 00:57 D4rkKnight

I was just checking out their forums, and their most recent poll just happens to be: How many people other than yourself play games on your Xbox?

And the majority of the responses? We dont own Xbox's

When will they learn.

News Comments > Warcraft III Beta
8. No subject Apr 18, 2004, 19:07 D4rkKnight

W3...not WoW

News Comments > Consolidation
1. No subject Apr 13, 2004, 03:11 D4rkKnight

Why not FF3!! Damnit I want a portable FF3...

News Comments > Frozen Throne Map
5. Fun for awhile Apr 12, 2004, 03:42 D4rkKnight

Played it with a friend, it's fun for a bit, the minigame's are pretty cool with you trying to stun your opponent so the AI will kill them or so they wont get the gold egg's.

It's basically a who can gather the most points fastest, with a little twist at the end.

Hopping on the Bunny Trail...

News Comments > A Far Cry from German Approval
32. Grow up Apr 2, 2004, 00:23 D4rkKnight

You know whats really sad? That this turned into a "who's country is the worst?" arguement. You people are the reason there's so much wrong in the world today, you cant see past your own hate and prejudices, and you continue to fuel the fires.

Yes this does not apply to every post. I dont think your any closer to comming to an answer by analyzing statistical information on any country. In fact I think thats a step in the wrong direction.

This comment was edited on Apr 2, 00:27.

News Comments > Star Wars KOTOR 2
13. Xbox Exclusive? Mar 20, 2004, 02:04 D4rkKnight

My question is, are they going to make it Xbox exclusive for a long time b4 PC?

Cant stand the Xbox :/
This comment was edited on Mar 20, 02:05.

803 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo