Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 814 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Mighty Eighth Announced
3. Re: No subject May 17, 2005, 15:53 D4rkKnight

"Please don't fuck this one up Mr Stealey. "

PC, Mac, and possibly consoles.

Too late =)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Larian's Next Project - Divinity Sequel?
4. No subject May 17, 2005, 15:42 D4rkKnight

Yeah they already mentioned their next game will be a Divine Divinity sequel, a loooooong time ago.

News Comments > More on UT2007
9. Re: No subject May 10, 2005, 06:02 D4rkKnight

so its perfect for someone like you then.

News Comments > CS: Source Maps Next Week
1. No subject May 6, 2005, 22:20 D4rkKnight

Why do they keep changing the CT model...I dont understand why they only have one model per side, but they keep changing them. WHY NOT JUST ADD NEW ONES!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Asheron's Call 2
22. No subject May 5, 2005, 03:02 D4rkKnight

OK MS sold the rights of AC to Turbine awhile back, so Turbine is not on MS's strings anymore basically.

This comment was edited on May 5, 03:05.

News Comments > EverQuest II Add-ons Announced
2. Hmm May 5, 2005, 02:56 D4rkKnight

I thought they were putting that money into official item auctions that they get a cut of the profit from.

AH yes good old sony...thats their idea of innovation.

News Comments > English Sacred Underworld Gold
4. No subject May 3, 2005, 21:11 D4rkKnight

Looking forward to this, who cares about the bugs if they fixed them, AND offered a free mini-expansions (Sacred Plus).

News Comments > Site Seeing - Gothic 3
1. No subject May 2, 2005, 22:55 D4rkKnight

So we will see this a year or two after the german release.

I love their english support.

News Comments > Stronghold 2 Patch
2. Its a good game underneath... Apr 23, 2005, 02:24 D4rkKnight

The game is buggy, its missing lots of basic multiplayer features, the AI is sub-par, the performance can range from excellent to unplayable on top dollar PC's, and some of the missions are bugged.

When I first starting playing, I was very frustrated with this game. It barely worked in multiplayer (no chat in game HA...however, this was quickly fixed in 1.1).

Despite all this, there is a wonderfull game underneath. The economy aspect is tight, and fun. The honor system is excellent, estates and how they work are perfectly accomplished. The town is lively, the animation is good, the army battles are great, and the overall feel of the game is spot-on. the game just melds together so well.

I have faith in Firefly to patch this game up, they really need an official forum but Stronghold 2 heaven seems to be taking its place for now. After all this stuff is fixed, and assuming they add the missing multiplayer features in, this game could be a classic.

Its unfortunate that it was released in this state, because this game really does deserve any praise it gets.

News Comments > GameStop Buys Electronics Boutique
30. No subject Apr 18, 2005, 15:25 D4rkKnight

I like my EB cause they sell old playstation games for $1.99, and they have tons of old computer games from before 2000 for $.99 to a few bucks. You can find a ton of classics in that store.

I really hope Gamestop doesnt put a halt to this played it, trade it concept, its what keeps me going back to my EB.

News Comments > KOTOR 2 Patch
4. Re: Where's the rest? Apr 14, 2005, 23:43 D4rkKnight

The game wasnt even completed, they admitted this and theres an article written up by Gamespy on it, very sad...Its all LucasArts fault too, they forced the game out the door.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Update Plans
9. Re: People play hl2 dm? Feb 12, 2005, 02:03 D4rkKnight

I doubt they are gonna do militia and assault, there are already excellent replicas of assault, and makeshift ones of militia. Its only a matter of time before a good Militia is released. I havnt played in over a month now so maybe they even have one now.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Update Plans
4. No subject Feb 12, 2005, 00:18 D4rkKnight

Where is DoD:S???

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - KOTOR 2
31. No subject Feb 8, 2005, 22:31 D4rkKnight

By the time your 60 you should have a good guild and a reliable group of people you party with on a regular basis, thats the ONLY way to truly experience the high end content in any MMORPG. You have no guild at level 60?! Is there something wrong with you?

Anyways getting very off topic.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - KOTOR 2
14. No subject Feb 8, 2005, 18:13 D4rkKnight

Actually theres more bugs in this one then in #1, and some bugs that were not in the Xbox version have emerged in the PC one. Espiecially bad is the AI, which supposidly has taken a step backwords, particularly in your party members AI behavior, and even their pathfinding is supposed to be bad.

And more bland locations and empty corridors and re-used textures all over the place...When will the mediocrity stop!

The next great RPG is STILL yet to come.

News Comments > WoW Patch Plans
2. No subject Jan 28, 2005, 22:22 D4rkKnight

Noooo not my SotC!

News Comments > BATTLESTRIKE Unveiled
9. Battlestrike: Insert WWII Subtitle here Jan 14, 2005, 04:45 D4rkKnight

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Copy paste copy paste copy paste...

This comment was edited on Jan 14, 04:46.

News Comments > DAoC Fee Increases
1. Wow... Jan 4, 2005, 23:22 D4rkKnight

Stupid move.

News Comments > WoW Transcript
6. No subject Dec 14, 2004, 17:04 D4rkKnight

404 not found, doesnt work even directly from their website, in either IE or Mozilla.

News Comments > Homebrew Vampire Patch
31. Re: No subject Dec 10, 2004, 17:32 D4rkKnight

Your tottally missing the point. Its Troika's game, and they have all their code on hand at all times. There are no Atari thugs sitting in their offices making sure they dont work on that code while its waiting to be released. They could have been using this time to develop fixes to all the bugs in their games, they wouldnt have to release said patch until after the game was out. This would allow them to get a head start on the patch and fix what they KNOW is broken. However, they didnt do this at all, and now they blame it all on Atari, or at least all their fans do.

BTW Atari did not rush it, you must have missed the past 3 months of news about them not being able to release because HL2 had to come out first. They stopped development during this period and didnt do SHIT the entire time, THATS where my animosity towards Troika comes from.

This comment was edited on Dec 10, 17:35.

814 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo