Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 803 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Q&As
4. BF2 Jun 14, 2005, 00:34 D4rkKnight

I agree, the sound effects in this game are amazing. I espiecially love it when a bomb lands nearby , or like they mentioned a jet flying over at high speed. Its intense and makes the game that much better

This comment was edited on Jun 14, 00:36.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Q&As
5. GTA SA Jun 12, 2005, 00:10 D4rkKnight

None of it is required either, they make you do a little introductory mission for the clothes and haircut, but you never have to go back, and you never have to visit the gym, or take out your girl (which is a pretty neat mini-game).

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo
144. No subject Jun 10, 2005, 17:58 D4rkKnight

Now Fileplanet gets to see the reprecussions from making things "exclusive". Sooner or later your gonna get left out of the loop for one of the most anticipated releases of the year.

Well, the users always lose in the end so I guess it really doesnt matter.

This comment was edited on Jun 10, 17:59.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo
87. No subject Jun 10, 2005, 17:04 D4rkKnight

The torrent from illegal sites is going much faster

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. No subject Jun 8, 2005, 22:32 D4rkKnight

Old news, these flash cards are expensive and need to use original carts to write saver files, and the saver size needs to be the same for it to work, plus it overwrites the original saves.

Its very rudimentary at this stage, Wifime/passme/flashme are the best introductions for the DS right now, while running only homebrew stuff. These flashcarts ARE the first step, but the price and functionality of them makes it impractical for most people.

News Comments > Steam Plans
8. No subject Jun 4, 2005, 03:47 D4rkKnight

"new setting of downtown Chicago"

Oh man I want it now =/

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Patch
3. Coop mode May 31, 2005, 21:34 D4rkKnight

Coop is very sketchy in this game, it works fine for some, and doesnt work at all for others, and its definitly not a NAT issue (altough NAT does attribute problems).

This patch does nothing for coop.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Q&A
23. No subject May 29, 2005, 16:53 D4rkKnight

It cant be an exclusive because the whole idea of the demo is to play the game before it is out in stores, same as BF1942 demo. Theres only like a weeks difference between the demo date and the launch date, so theres no way they would do that.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Nintendo earnings soar on boost from DS May 26, 2005, 23:59 D4rkKnight

Now start making some god gamn games you idiots at Nintendo.

Christ I havnt touched my DS in 6 months.

News Comments > Mighty Eighth Announced
3. Re: No subject May 17, 2005, 15:53 D4rkKnight

"Please don't fuck this one up Mr Stealey. "

PC, Mac, and possibly consoles.

Too late =)

News Comments > Larian's Next Project - Divinity Sequel?
4. No subject May 17, 2005, 15:42 D4rkKnight

Yeah they already mentioned their next game will be a Divine Divinity sequel, a loooooong time ago.

News Comments > More on UT2007
9. Re: No subject May 10, 2005, 06:02 D4rkKnight

so its perfect for someone like you then.

News Comments > CS: Source Maps Next Week
1. No subject May 6, 2005, 22:20 D4rkKnight

Why do they keep changing the CT model...I dont understand why they only have one model per side, but they keep changing them. WHY NOT JUST ADD NEW ONES!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Asheron's Call 2
22. No subject May 5, 2005, 03:02 D4rkKnight

OK MS sold the rights of AC to Turbine awhile back, so Turbine is not on MS's strings anymore basically.

This comment was edited on May 5, 03:05.

News Comments > EverQuest II Add-ons Announced
2. Hmm May 5, 2005, 02:56 D4rkKnight

I thought they were putting that money into official item auctions that they get a cut of the profit from.

AH yes good old sony...thats their idea of innovation.

News Comments > English Sacred Underworld Gold
4. No subject May 3, 2005, 21:11 D4rkKnight

Looking forward to this, who cares about the bugs if they fixed them, AND offered a free mini-expansions (Sacred Plus).

News Comments > Site Seeing - Gothic 3
1. No subject May 2, 2005, 22:55 D4rkKnight

So we will see this a year or two after the german release.

I love their english support.

News Comments > Stronghold 2 Patch
2. Its a good game underneath... Apr 23, 2005, 02:24 D4rkKnight

The game is buggy, its missing lots of basic multiplayer features, the AI is sub-par, the performance can range from excellent to unplayable on top dollar PC's, and some of the missions are bugged.

When I first starting playing, I was very frustrated with this game. It barely worked in multiplayer (no chat in game HA...however, this was quickly fixed in 1.1).

Despite all this, there is a wonderfull game underneath. The economy aspect is tight, and fun. The honor system is excellent, estates and how they work are perfectly accomplished. The town is lively, the animation is good, the army battles are great, and the overall feel of the game is spot-on. the game just melds together so well.

I have faith in Firefly to patch this game up, they really need an official forum but Stronghold 2 heaven seems to be taking its place for now. After all this stuff is fixed, and assuming they add the missing multiplayer features in, this game could be a classic.

Its unfortunate that it was released in this state, because this game really does deserve any praise it gets.

News Comments > GameStop Buys Electronics Boutique
30. No subject Apr 18, 2005, 15:25 D4rkKnight

I like my EB cause they sell old playstation games for $1.99, and they have tons of old computer games from before 2000 for $.99 to a few bucks. You can find a ton of classics in that store.

I really hope Gamestop doesnt put a halt to this played it, trade it concept, its what keeps me going back to my EB.

News Comments > KOTOR 2 Patch
4. Re: Where's the rest? Apr 14, 2005, 23:43 D4rkKnight

The game wasnt even completed, they admitted this and theres an article written up by Gamespy on it, very sad...Its all LucasArts fault too, they forced the game out the door.

803 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo