Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 803 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Tuesday Game Reviews
4. No subject Apr 18, 2006, 19:09 D4rkKnight

I think the answer to your question is...Xbox.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > HoMM5 Demo Soon
42. Re: No subject Apr 10, 2006, 03:50 D4rkKnight

attack on message board...Kinda like Starforce did to Stardock?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. 911 operator dismisses boy’s plea as Apr 9, 2006, 17:53 D4rkKnight

-Local story, pictures and video with the boy and call.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/8529161/detail.html

They didnt believe him because:
"Operators told Local 4 they take nearly 2 million 911 calls every year, and nearly 40 percent of them are not emergencies."

"Kimberly Harris, the union president of AFSCME Local 1023, said more than a quarter of phone calls received by 911 operators are prank calls. She called the incident a "tragedy.""

It's sad, and I'm angry that they would ignore a kid calling , thats the price one family has to pay for all the pranks that go around.

I think the operaters always have to remember what their job is, and how important it is for them to take every call seriously. Especially considering the reason she thought he was faking it, because his parents wouldnt come to the phone...thats just ridiculous.

This comment was edited on Apr 9, 17:54.

News Comments > Oblivion Patch/Content Plans
107. No subject Apr 7, 2006, 18:37 D4rkKnight

I agree the horse mod was retarded, but the potential for more acceptable purchases definitly exists, the mage tower is a good example...I cant exactly say the orrery is, because thats part of the Mages Guild and as such should have been in the game to begin with.

I think Bethsoft should give us some new areas to explore as pay mods. An island off the coast perhaps, maybe some ship travel, maybe the scientists of Tamriel could implement some new experimental technology like an airship. I dont know...something unique, not armor for horses.

This comment was edited on Apr 7, 18:40.

News Comments > Rome: Total War - Alexander Unveiled
11. No subject Apr 6, 2006, 03:07 D4rkKnight

Its so sad too. I hope they do it, its not sexual in any way, and I would like to see an arguement against it when its historically correct, and gameplay centric (less clothing/armor, less cost/upkeep)

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Zelda speed run Apr 5, 2006, 02:52 D4rkKnight

That zelda run is more like a cheat run. Check out the bombs he uses, they dont work like that in the normal game. It looks like theres other so called "tools" (AKA Cheats) he uses as well.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. No subject Apr 4, 2006, 23:05 D4rkKnight

You cant do this to the console version, so I doubt there will be as much controversy. The folks who would stir up trouble over this are too stupid to know how to use a PC.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Oblivion Horse Armor Now Available. Apr 4, 2006, 08:00 D4rkKnight

Rumor has it that this was in the game before release. Apparently screen shots were floating around of the armor before the game came out.

So I guess they removed it with plans of making it their first charge mod. I dont mind the whole idea, but thats just consumer exploitation...assuming its true.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
78. No subject Mar 22, 2006, 20:21 D4rkKnight

Amazing game, you can really tell they spent years and years making it, its overflowing with content, not the mention its fun as hell.

News Comments > Sunday Matinee
10. No subject Mar 20, 2006, 02:19 D4rkKnight

That daggerfall demo came out before the game too, I got an issue of PCGamer with the Betony island on it...wow I was in heaven, sold me instantly.

News Comments > IL-2: Complete This Month
7. No subject Mar 16, 2006, 06:17 D4rkKnight

Pacific Fighters killed my comp. Most of the battles run really poorly.

IL2 and the others were always playable on good settings, but Pacific Fighters really ups the requirements.

News Comments > Gothic III NA Delay Confirmed
5. No subject Mar 13, 2006, 21:53 D4rkKnight

And I say the same about Oblivion, even though I did not care that much for Morrowind, just knowing TES history, the anticipation for a new one is very high.

If they can come close to Daggerfalls spectacular gameplay it will be one of the best games ever made with ridiculous graphics as well.

Unfortunatly the fact that its consolefied is what lended the "poor feeling" to morrowind, theres no doubt in my mind thats the reason I didnt care for the way morrowind played, it just felt off.

On that note...they arnt going to xbox Gothic 3 are they? Goddamn Xbox!

This comment was edited on Mar 13, 21:55.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patches
27. No subject Mar 9, 2006, 21:03 D4rkKnight

So, hows it running...

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Avernum 4
1. No subject Mar 8, 2006, 23:42 D4rkKnight

Always loved Avernum and Exile series but seriously...I hate the geneforge interface and I cant stand the fact that they switched to it for Avernum 4 out of nowhere.

What was wrong with the old Avernum style? I doubt they will win over alot of new fans its change in style. To me it always felt sloppy and an incomplete interface in comparison.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. No subject Mar 2, 2006, 04:12 D4rkKnight

Me Microsoft, me crush you now!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
7. No subject Feb 19, 2006, 19:49 D4rkKnight

Well last I checked stores like best buy dont carry even a fraction of the electronic parts that Radio Shack does.

Wiring tools, cables, connectors, adapters, test equipment, measuring tools, fuses, components...

Some stores do carry this stuff, but Radio Shack at least has it all condensed in one small store.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch
29. No subject Feb 14, 2006, 18:14 D4rkKnight

And you dont have 800megs free on your root drive? @_@

News Comments > Gold - Dungeons & Dragons Online
26. No subject Feb 14, 2006, 02:20 D4rkKnight

In terms of mmorpg's, that vanguard game looks pretty good. Of course without actually playing it not much can be said, but its from old world EQ creators (Before sony took over and expansion X10000'ed it).

EDIT: Might as well give a link to their FAQ, they really elaborate on their plans and ambitions for this game, nice to see actual direction and solid answersinstead of corporate bullshit and PR fancy words:
http://www.vanguardsoh.com/faq.php

This comment was edited on Feb 14, 02:26.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch Soon
24. Re: I hope C: free disk space was fixed! Feb 13, 2006, 22:24 D4rkKnight

Are you saying its miss-reporting HD space as 900free, or do you really only have 900megs free?

You know running that little kills your CPU performance in games?

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 22:26.

News Comments > Stronghold Legends Announced
7. No subject Feb 13, 2006, 21:49 D4rkKnight

They didnt massacre 2, they just didnt finish it and did a slow job fixing it afterwords. It was still a fun game, as good as the 1st and crusader in terms of entertainment.

803 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo