Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 811 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Warhammer Online Patched
22. Re: No subject Oct 3, 2008, 02:21 D4rkKnight

You obviously exaggerating. 1500exp is the amount you would get for a PvE if you where around lvl 6. 8000 exp in a bg you would have to be about lvl 20+.

I'm a level 10 War Priest, and I regularly get 6000-8000 exp per PvP scenario, and the quests at this level average about 1500-2000 exp, and while some of them are very easy, there is still an abundance of "kill 10 of these", that take awhile to complete, and don't compare to the exp I could be be making in PvP.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Warhammer Online Patched
16. No subject Oct 2, 2008, 18:32 D4rkKnight

WAR needs dungeons...WoW did pretty good on instances, the only problem was thats all it did good, and you ran them over and over...

WAR in contrast has more variety, but it lacks the instances. PQ's are noteworthy, but the general PvE content in WAR is lackluster exp wise. Why would I do a quest that takes 10 minutes and yields 1500 exp, when I could do a PvP scenario that takes 10 minutes and yields 8000 or more exp, not to mention realm points.

News Comments > WAR: What is it Good For? 500K Subscribers
52. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2008, 20:35 D4rkKnight

As for WAR, a few people have said you could pvp from level 1, during the beta I never got far enough to pvp, but could someone explain to me how you could pvp from level 1?

There are NPC's where you start, they teleport you to a PVP scenario, it levels you up to about level 10 stat wise (no new abilities) and you fight. It works, but you can only do like one move at that level and the pvp outcome is meaningless, so its not very fun.

This comment was edited on Sep 26, 20:35.

News Comments > X3: Terran Conflict Delay
2. No subject Sep 23, 2008, 01:41 D4rkKnight

And its combat sucks.

News Comments > Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Patches
10. No subject Sep 22, 2008, 16:05 D4rkKnight

That 4.9 is from user reviews...if you scroll down you can see the only two press reviews they have, an 80 and a 79.

Personally, I have never experienced this problem you speak of, the enemies fire at me just fine right when they see me, and I have gotten to about 50% progress on the game. Granted they are not very smart, and its very very hard to die unless your outnumbered by armor, but they certainly shoot at me.

Its not a great game, but it is fun. It really needs LAN and I wish they would hurry a patch with LAN coop mode in it.

News Comments > Warhammer Online EU Woes Continue?
14. No subject Sep 19, 2008, 17:45 D4rkKnight

Keep in mind this is GOA's operation here, not Mythics. The American release went very smooth as far as I've heard, and I know the beta test was pretty much flawless as I participated in it and had no problems besides some in game combat animation issues.

Looking back, I am sure many will forget that this was only the European launch that faltered, and claim WAR failed its launch promises altogether, when in reality their North American launch should be held as a standard.

News Comments > Next Diablo III Class "Will Make Players Hate Blizzard"
3. No subject Sep 17, 2008, 02:49 D4rkKnight

Hey Blizzard...Please do not talk about a D3 expansion, god knows how long it takes you guys to make a game, let alone expand upon it. So maybe a better choice would be to save that "very similar" class for your expansion, and give us something more unique the first time around.

News Comments > Gold - Crysis Warhead
16. No subject Aug 23, 2008, 21:59 D4rkKnight

I'll be pirating this because I'm a law abiding citizen and I am eager to support Crytek on the PC.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Arena Mode
21. No subject Aug 19, 2008, 16:41 D4rkKnight

Because it's CS, and that means overnight all of the servers will end up running it as it becomes more popular than Jesus himself.

Oh gimme a break, there will always be plenty of servers in good ping range with enough players in all game modes given how many people play this game.

News Comments > Afternoon Consolidation
16. Dragon Age Origins coming to consoles. Aug 18, 2008, 16:04 D4rkKnight

No surprise here, and they say this game will be part of a series, so my guess is that the next announcement will be that Dragon Age 2 is console exclusive.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Interview & Open Letter
7. No subject Aug 7, 2008, 01:40 D4rkKnight

Just watch one of the gameplay videos, it looks like DAoC with orcs...in other words it looks really bad, gameplay and graphics.

News Comments > Theatre of War 2 Announced
4. No subject Aug 6, 2008, 17:13 D4rkKnight

I said it before and its still true: They released that "Uber" patch just to say we patched it and now its done, when really they only fixed half of what was wrong with the game, and ignored everything else.

Its not enough to release a big patch that fixes half the core issues in your game and expect people to be content, and its even worse when you do that and then go straight to a sequel ignoring your paying customers.

News Comments > X3: Terran Conflict Trailer
2. No subject Jul 31, 2008, 22:50 D4rkKnight

Even Derek's games manage to have better space combat then this series.

News Comments > Tech Bits
10. No subject Jul 13, 2008, 23:09 D4rkKnight

One of the main reasons I switched back to XP was because deleting a bunch of files that equaled about 100 megs would sit there, estimating time remaining for about 2-3 SOLID MINUTES, and then spend about 2 seconds actually deleting.

What in the hell were they thinking when they designed that shit.

News Comments > Tech Bits
4. No subject Jul 13, 2008, 17:38 D4rkKnight

I'm not downgrading to Vista anytime soon.

News Comments > Flagship Loses IPs, Closes
37. No subject Jul 13, 2008, 00:39 D4rkKnight

As a beta, it WAS bad. I'm glad I pre-ordered this game, the beta invite was all I needed to know not to purchase it, and I quickly went back to BB and got my $10 back.

It being unpolished aside, the gameplay is mind numbing. The only reason I can see people playing it is for the interaction with others online, and theres plenty of better alternatives for that.

News Comments > Crysis Warhead Reverse Sticker Shock
2. No subject Jul 8, 2008, 20:59 D4rkKnight

Well I had no intention of purchasing but if they make it good for $30 I'll buy.

News Comments > etc.
19. No subject Jul 1, 2008, 19:35 D4rkKnight

The argument is over lighting, not graphics. Also, I can see a reason for making the petition now. The game is early in development, and chances are best that their pictures of these darker moodier environments can actually affect Blizzy's decisions, and make their way into the game.

I like the referenced pictures, and while I will not sign the petition, I applaud their efforts in the creation of these pictures.

News Comments > Valve: PC Gaming is the Future
19. No subject Jun 28, 2008, 06:26 D4rkKnight

Future of PC Gaming looks bright:
http://www.blizzard.com

News Comments > New GRID Demo
25. No subject Jun 14, 2008, 18:15 D4rkKnight

Something like...Flatout 2?

811 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo