Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for D4rkKnight

Real Name D4rkKnight   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 28, 2003, 01:15
Total Comments 803 (Graduate)
User ID 16595

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > X Rebirth & Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Preloads
15. Re: X Rebirth & Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Preloads Nov 13, 2013, 21:48 D4rkKnight

MajorD wrote on Nov 13, 2013, 21:06:
I've seen a few posts about the lack of good KB & Mouse flight control; I would hope it is at least A & D for strafe left and Right, A & D for forwards and backwards/brake, and then the mouse movement for yaw/pitch?

This is how it works in X, unless they removed strafe in the new one it will be A & D but you need the equipment to do it. Space initiates direct control which is mouse driven or joystick if you want. Still this games more heavily plot based then before, apparently there is a mandatory tutorial now until you can unlock the sectors. I suppose this will help new people, I don't care for that restriction though. The plot might be broken on release based on previous releases.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > X Rebirth & Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Preloads
13. Re: X Rebirth & Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Preloads Nov 13, 2013, 21:05 D4rkKnight

Keith wrote on Nov 13, 2013, 20:38:
I'm going to pass on this one since they still haven't made it reasonable to fly with a mouse & keyboard. I just don't understand the reluctance since this is a SP game.

Plus, it doesn't sound like much of an improvement to the previous X game. Can't see why anyone wouldn't wait for the obligatory Steam sale.

Are we playing the same game? M&K is the primary control method and it works fine...

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 9, 2013, 00:11 D4rkKnight

Does this surprise anyone with the direction of Forza 4? It's much more profitable to sell the cars to customers a little bit at a time. It's not like they have a lot of competition on their platform for this space, those who don't like it wont be buying their shit anyways.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 5, 2013, 21:40 D4rkKnight

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen now free on PlayStation Plus.

That's really cool, this is a great game with Dark Arisens additions. I really hope Capcom makes a PS4 sequel.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 28, 2013, 23:10 D4rkKnight

Dom4 is really good - if you play and find yourself dieing all the time, try late era Ulm - evil Knights Templar sorta stuff.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Arma III
57. Re: Ships Ahoy - Arma III Sep 12, 2013, 20:49 D4rkKnight

To vote someone off you have to type their name in chat with a pound some or something stupid shit. Nobody knows how to do it or cares and there is no integrated gui elements that assist. It's very sloppy and I've been in the same situation - the guy was never kicked but luckily the map was so large I never ran into him.

I agree this is rushed to retail - the game had issues and that was fine when it was alpha/beta, now its unacceptable and this screams amateur

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Sep 6, 2013, 18:07 D4rkKnight

Blood and guns are offensive to me and trigger bad memories, I would like you to remove these things from your game please.

Why even make these games if they are going to start censoring them?

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 28, 2013, 21:06 D4rkKnight

I wish the upcoming Zelda was 2d - I feel like every game on 3ds from Nintendo HAS to be 3d for them to justify their system and I really hate that...this looks really dumb but maybe it can change that mentality.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Thursday
8. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Thursday Aug 28, 2013, 00:55 D4rkKnight

This game is going to look like shit on consoles...so many pretty screenshots and videos showing what we won't get.  

News Comments > X Rebirth Preorders
59. Re: X Rebirth Preorders Aug 20, 2013, 21:08 D4rkKnight

These other ships would still have normal flight characteristics though...how many days after it is released until you can fly every ship with no cockpit (and upgrades?) through mods?

I would think the other craft still fly normally and would be enjoyable, they should just give us that feature to begin with but I think they are afraid it will look tacky.

News Comments > Games for Windows Live Marketplace Closes Next Week
7. Re: Games for Windows Live Marketplace Closes Next Week Aug 15, 2013, 21:16 D4rkKnight

Good, it can stop fucking up our games now.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Unleaks GTA5 PC Comment - New Trailers Released
27. Re: NVIDIA Unleaks GTA5 PC Comment - New Trailers Released Aug 14, 2013, 19:02 D4rkKnight

It's kind of depressing to think about GTA5 on the consoles after playing GTA4 on the PC with max settings. I can no longer play my PS3 version of GTA4 because it looks and runs like an entirely different game from my computer.

I guess in about a year or two we will finally get the real version of GTA5.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday Mobilization Aug 10, 2013, 15:27 D4rkKnight

I was looking for an Ultima type game on IOS/Android and while this Ultima Forever crap is just that, I did manage to find this little game which is quite fun:

http://toucharcade.com/2013/06/21/9th-dawn-review/

Apparently the dev's are working on a sequel to be released sometime next year - worth checking out if you are into old school rpg's on mobile devices (works on phones and tablets)

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Aug 2, 2013, 23:41 D4rkKnight

I looked at the pictures on their website for the product and it only showed the original single disc for Skyrim. In the description it says it includes the expansions but they need to fix their image.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: The Complete Elder Scrolls Collection comes to PC this Septemberů Aug 2, 2013, 20:46 D4rkKnight

Neat...looks like Skyrim doesn't come with the expansion DLC but we will see. If it turns out it doesn't that's a major oversight by Bethsoft and ruins this collection.  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Shadowrun Returns
21. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Shadowrun Returns Jul 25, 2013, 21:06 D4rkKnight

This game has no inventory? How does acquiring weapons work? No inventory sounds pretty boring.  

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Campaign Map Planner
3. Re: Total War: ROME II Campaign Map Planner Jul 13, 2013, 00:20 D4rkKnight

The campaign is much more interesting now and I'm sure they've made some interesting changes since Shogun2.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 28, 2013, 17:17 D4rkKnight

theglaze wrote on Jun 28, 2013, 13:31:

An argument of semantics - the end result is the same.

News Comments > Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer
2. Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Jun 10, 2013, 20:51 D4rkKnight

It's a good thing for kickstarters(and CDProjekt) - we have some real RPG's coming that actually show promise. Then there's this...

Everything announced today (PS4 still to come) is all flash and no substance.

News Comments > X Rebirth Lives
21. Re: X Rebirth Lives Jun 7, 2013, 17:44 D4rkKnight

I'm a bit confused about the backlash of no information. I count 8 youtube videos over the last two months on development with in game video on their channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xuniversechannel?feature=watch

Not to mention it was September 2011 when they officially released tons of gameplay information and screenshots, which is not even two years - still quite awhile but people love to exaggerate.

803 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo