Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ExitWound

Real Name ExitWound   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ExitWound
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 23, 2003, 14:20
Total Comments 37 (Suspect)
User ID 16554

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2011, 15:18 ExitWound

I can't help but think that every day we continue to behave like wounded prey is another day that terror has stolen from us. To each their own, but I refuse to remember the dead by continuing to lick the wounds.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No TrackMania 2 Boxed or Steam Release (Yet); Media Blowout
6. Re: No TrackMania 2 Boxed or Steam Release (Yet); Media Blowout Aug 14, 2011, 17:32 ExitWound

Having your product on as many shelves as possible only means more sales.  

27. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 25, 2011, 19:41 ExitWound

My 32px comes from Opera (v12.00 alpha).  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2011, 20:18 ExitWound

106px! Holy Moley! 32px here.  

News Comments > Upcoming PC Shooter Tease
23. Re: Upcoming PC Shooter Tease Jun 30, 2011, 17:46 ExitWound

It's the new Call of Duty game. You all now have to deal with the reality of your admiration of Call of Duty: Future Warfare.  

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 19, 2011, 12:34 ExitWound

You get through it and do what you can. Been fighting them all my life. Been fighting the fighting to try to get a job with benefits so that if they occur again, I can (hopefully) be saved from bankruptcy. So far, the doctors have been really nice, waving fees and doing what they could for me. I've cut every expense possible (even buying video games and meat) to attempt to stay afloat.

I have a few video games left in the meantime I've just started - Metro 2033, Fallout New Vegas, Assassin's Creed I. Not like any of the $50 games out now are worth it.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2011, 23:39 ExitWound

I'm passing a kidney stone right now. After 15 or so, you get used to them. (My largest was 9.7mm, unpassable though. $27,000 in doctor bills [no insurance]). Pains can be in the back, in the front, both, or other places. The pain will come and go as the stone blocks urine flow out of the kidney. If the stone is irregularly shaped, and allows drip past it, you may not feel ANY pain. And despite what people may think, actually passing it out is painless. Good luck if it is!  

News Comments > CoD: Black Ops Escalation Voice Cast
2. Re: CoD: Black Ops Escalation Voice Cast Apr 26, 2011, 16:37 ExitWound

I wish they'd put their money into something of value, like good script writers, or possibly QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTERS.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2011, 14:25 ExitWound

I'll be the naysayer. No games are perfect. Even the games I've enjoyed immensely (Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Faction: Guerrillas, Star Control II, and others) have had their issues.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 27, 2011, 17:28 ExitWound

Where's Crysis 2? Is word of mouth really that strong?  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday
5. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday Mar 21, 2011, 19:57 ExitWound

After how they've treated the PC gamers on this port, no way Treyarch is getting my money. From repeated crashing to the main servers being down, glitches in the menu system, to the lack of communication about the issues, they lost my respect.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Double XP Weekend
6. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Double XP Weekend Feb 4, 2011, 16:02 ExitWound

Now you can get to level 50 in half of no-time-at-all. Seriously...getting to max level can be done in a weekend. Ridiculous.  

News Comments > Op Ed
21. Re: Op Ed Dec 20, 2010, 18:03 ExitWound

One of my favorite (albeit annoying as a player) health regen systems was in Riddick. You get X squares of health (where X starts at 4 and grows as you go through the game) each of which can be regenerated up to its maximum if you stay hidden for a few seconds. For instance, you take a shot across the abdomen, you lose 2 & 1/2 of your 5 squares. Hiding regenerates you only that 1/2 square you lost. You need to find the health cartridges in order to use the health machines in the athena (or butcher bay).  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: 40% finished AC2 Oct 20, 2010, 17:50 ExitWound

Am I the only one who finishes nearly every game I buy?  

News Comments > The Bible Online Beta
4. Re: The Bible Online Beta Sep 6, 2010, 14:56 ExitWound

If you get 7 kills in a row, do you get to smite mankind with a global flood?  

News Comments > Sword of the Stars II Not "The Standard 4x Sequel"
1. Re: Sword of the Stars II Not "The Standard 4x Sequel" Jan 29, 2010, 17:51 ExitWound

I had to turn it off early? Everything this guy says ends in a question? It's really annoying to listen to? It made me cringe?  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Jan 18, 2010, 12:11 ExitWound

I played it. No way I'd pay $60 for it.  

News Comments > Cities XL Content Pack
1. Re: Cities XL Content Pack Dec 8, 2009, 13:09 ExitWound

Should have been in the original release.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Cities XL Review Oct 17, 2009, 20:52 ExitWound

I think it'll be a LONG time until a game will come out that'll stand toe-to-toe with the SimCity series.  

News Comments > Cities XL Demo
5. Re: Cities XL Demo Sep 1, 2009, 23:15 ExitWound

There is a single player element but the game will be enhanced by playing on the MM worlds. Trading between players for resources will add a fantastic girth of possibilities as your location on the planet determines what resources you ultimately begin with, and continue to develop during city building. Unfortunately, the beta was pretty limited in what was available for trading and how it worked. They apparently overhauled it since, but I didn't return for the update since it ran so poorly on my machine. It had no multiprocessor support.

OH and there is NO public transportation in the box release. Wait for a patch for that one. Whose idea was that one??

37 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo