Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chris

Real Name Chris   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nonicknameforme
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 22, 2003, 22:08
Total Comments 825 (Graduate)
User ID 16549

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Pathologic Announced
29. No subject Mar 31, 2004, 00:07 Nonicknameforme

What part of the fact that this is a Russian company did you miss?

http://www.ice-pick.com/

"I'm too much of a narcisist to really hate stupid people."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
47. No subject Mar 30, 2004, 23:36 Nonicknameforme

So far NIN is winning... but just barely.

27. No subject Mar 30, 2004, 23:35 Nonicknameforme

Its really not guts, its an attempt to grab some of the market. They know if they do a game in a popular style then it will just be another clone. If they do something original and do it decent enough to be fun, then they have created a new genere and reap the assoiciated rewards.  

News Comments > Dead Man's Hand Trial
30. No subject Mar 30, 2004, 23:12 Nonicknameforme

Hey look the IQ dropped agian, if the last post is any indication.  

43. No subject Mar 30, 2004, 21:48 Nonicknameforme

Bad Korean cartoons, whoo...

Why don't you find something rare and good?

25. Re: eBay scammer Mar 30, 2004, 21:41 Nonicknameforme

Just because something is different dosen't make it good. If I cut of my penis and shoved it up my own ass it would be different but definately not good. Unless you're halsy and would like to see me preform said act, I hear he's got stacks of 8mm films...

I should note I have no opinion of this game.

This comment was edited on Mar 30, 21:42.

News Comments > Dead Man's Hand Trial
24. No subject Mar 30, 2004, 21:29 Nonicknameforme

Uh, duh-yuh... I dont reckon I'm chatchin' yer drift, SMA.  

37. No subject Mar 30, 2004, 19:15 Nonicknameforme

Ya know, moog, maby if you didn't sound so self-righetous about it i'd be more inclined to listen. As it stands, its each persons right and privledge to "sell out" if he or she wishes to. If you don't like popular/corperate sponsored music then don't listen to it. All your preaching is only falling on the ears of the choir of people that believe like you. Everyone else is put off by your air of self righteousness you put off in such a rant.

Why don't you get your prioritys in line and start learning about and making a difference in things that matter. Music is a luxury, period.

40. No subject Mar 29, 2004, 22:12 Nonicknameforme

Its a good thing he didn't ask me for a ring... that was pretty vague.

BTW I beat FarCry... the ending sucked

Some of those levels were crazy, its too bad I didn't figure out that to get bump maping and thermal nv you have to have lighting on high... i'm so retarded. Anyhow, i'll probably play it agian on easy, so I can have fun.

I will say that while the graphics are nifty they aren't so amazing that i'm going to upgrade my computer. Better than pong and comander keen, however.

24. No subject Mar 29, 2004, 14:55 Nonicknameforme

I bet FunHi (oh so witty, its fun hi, as well as a pun on funny! those kidders!) has people working for it that send out presents, obviously free of charge. Enticing these gift giving wars and raking in dollars while doing it. I love watching rich people who have no self meaning wallow about in excess. It always reminds me pigs... and pigs are funny!

One of these day's i'm going to get pissed off and go take me a chunk of some idiot's fortune.

23. No subject Mar 29, 2004, 00:11 Nonicknameforme

Cause, its really important to be able to go around the world in 5 minutes.

I think getting high speed internet in everyone's homes so they can have 24-7 video and audio survalence of every human in america. Along with centralizing communications so they can inact the plot of DX. Those are much more important goals than stupid engines that can go really fast.

News Comments > Infinium Sues [H]ardOCP
29. Re: No subject Mar 29, 2004, 00:07 Nonicknameforme

Are you blind?  

News Comments > BioWare: No NWN2 at E3
19. No subject Mar 28, 2004, 23:56 Nonicknameforme

So then most DM's and ST's are simply attention whores, check!

And I know they are going out of print, thats the major reason I'm finaly running a game. That and I got my state income back and it was just enough to get exctally what books I wanted. Thanks Uncle Sam!

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
19. No subject Mar 28, 2004, 21:54 Nonicknameforme

Thats peak transfer, a rate you will never see. chances are you and your family members download at similar rates, in all reality.  

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: levelord Mar 28, 2004, 21:52 Nonicknameforme

I don't recognize any of you faggots...

Anyhow, the point is anyone who reads Forbes is a white trash redneck who wants to pretend they are in the know. The REAL rich people and the REAL investors have advisors who read Forbes for them. Retards.

Anyhow, no one ever takes these articles seriously unless they are in no position to do anything about it. All I hear is bitching and whining in these posts.

Guess what, if games suck and they can't make good ones then your hobby and my hobby is going to dissapear. You can only make so many games about walking down hallways and shooting things before people get jaded over the graphics and stop having fun. Like the sales of one game really effects the sales of another? People are so god damn poor they can only afford one game a year? Get real, its not a zero sum game, unless you're in the market for spreading bullshit.

I swear to god, if you ask me the more popular video games will become the worse they will get, until reality takes over and they flip around to good. Just like japenese game shows.

In 30 years we'll have playstation 10's surgically inserted in our anal cavitys. While playstation one's are used as the world currency and money system.

17. No subject Mar 28, 2004, 21:42 Nonicknameforme

I'm buying the V:tM core rulebooks that will allow me to run a game from 1230 till the end of the world. I figure its time I put my money where my mouth is and stop bitching and do something. I would use DnD but too many people know the rules and loopholes of DnD. There's no mystery. Hopefully I'll beable to show a few people that powergaming and minmaxing is only nessacary if your dm/st sucks. I get sick of hearing these convoluted storys about why some character should have some ablity to make them more powerful than anyone else. Mutter, anyhow, it will be fun.  

News Comments > Infinium Sues [H]ardOCP
27. No subject Mar 28, 2004, 21:21 Nonicknameforme

Its 14 ear's of polkas.  

13. No subject Mar 28, 2004, 16:24 Nonicknameforme

Well, thats fine and good, but my question is the proverbial, "why do people always obsess over one side of an argument?"

Why do so few people realise that both character development, AND rewards are important. Neither is better or more important.

I've come to believe that if a game like DnD sucks, its mostly the players and dm's fault. Same for any other sport or game that people play in groups.

I was rasied in southern baptist churches, of course I hate obsessive people nowadays.

Why do you think I'm always pushing buttons, my philosophy is if you're as great as you say then I won't be able to piss you off. When you're right, you're right.

17. No subject Mar 28, 2004, 16:15 Nonicknameforme

That RC copter thing from yesterday was nuckingfutz.

I couldn't help be entranced by it...

10. Re: Sigh Mar 28, 2004, 16:01 Nonicknameforme

Why is every DnD game filled with idiots who care more about the treasure than character development. Why is every V:tM player totaly obsessed with character development to the point of neglecting finding the treasure.

Where is the happy medium?

825 Comments. 42 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo