Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim

Real Name Tim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hayes
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Phil/Ling major at USC, and all around discursive fanatic
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 20, 2003, 21:27
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 16528

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Thanks All Jun 9, 2003, 09:54 Hayes

Naw Blue, Thank you

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Daylight Savings Apr 6, 2003, 11:33 Hayes

Well those of us lucky enough to live in Arizona never need to worry about that. Except for the reservations. True story, the AZ legislature thought daylight savings was a ploy to keept the bars and other seedy businesses open later, so they refused to accept it, way back in the day (I forget exactly when). Excuse me, while I go fry me an egg on the drive-way.

47. Re: Iraq... Mar 20, 2003, 16:28 Hayes

Sadly you are not that wrong. Go see Bowling for Columbine and What Really Happened in Panama. America has been corporatized for a long time, and the fact that Halliburton, Cheney's old company, got the contract to put out the oil field fires, is quite telling. And that $1.5 billion worth of contracts to rebuild Iraq were doled out to US corporations before the start of the war, without any congressional oversight. America needs to begin to take into account the dissent of the world as more than just jealousy and misunderstanding

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo