Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul C.

Real Name Paul C.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MuzixMon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description FPS gamer addict! I love all FPS except for those ultra-realistic 1 hit and your dead games! If you want realism then watch CNN!
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 18, 2003, 00:50
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 16493

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > MoH: Pacific Assault Patch
4. Re: Release date? Nov 18, 2004, 20:25 MuzixMon

although this isnt the best game to come out lately it definately does not suck! I think (and many friends) that MOHPA is worthy of the Medal of Honor name and it was quite a good upgrade from allied assault. this game isnt getting much attention because of the bigger titles that have been released i sure hope it gets more popular! it should not be overlooked!!

"When all thats left is console gaming, I will game no more."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Half-Life 2
314. Re: Banging on Steam Nov 16, 2004, 19:18 MuzixMon

NOW I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND IT HUNG UP WHEN I TRIED REGISTERING MY CD KEY!!! Anyone else?

232. Re: Winsock Error Nov 16, 2004, 17:19 MuzixMon

I have the same exact message Zeus I feel your pain. I never wanted to deal with STEAM but I guess purchasing it for $90 does not guarantee the buyer they will even be able to use the product. I just emailed them and this is the resonse I got... "We're working on the problem right now please hang in there with us!"... WTF IS THAT SHIT I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME I JUST FRIGGIN PAYED FOR. I have gotten soo aggrivated I slammed my fist on my computer desk and my monitor went blank for an hour and I thought I busted it for sure. Even if this game turns out to be the best thing that ever happens I will never forget the aggrivation I am feeling right now EVER!!!

157. Re: Could not connect to Steam Network! Nov 16, 2004, 15:48 MuzixMon

FUCK STEAM! FUCKE IT! I bought the Collectors edition to avoid having to deal with that bullshit STEAM nonsense. NOW HERE I AM WAITINGF FOR 20 MIN WAITING FOR THE FUCKING STEAM NETWORK TO GET ME REGISTERED! I JUST PAID ALMOST $90 TO SIT HERE AND WAIT AND KEEP GETTING DROPPED FROM THE STEAM SERVICE!!! FUCK THIS, THIS IS FUCKING NONSENSE!!! FUCK VALVE! I'm usually a very positive gamer but this really gets me fuckin STEAMED! I better get this shit to work within a hours time or this fucking shit is going back to the store and I'll weait for the inevitable warezed version... and I don't even copy games!!! The simple fact is a customer should not be forced to register online with a service they don't want if they already paid a HUGE amount for the product! MAN I AM SOOOO FUCKIN PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

News Comments > Pacific Assault Patch Plans
4. no prob Nov 15, 2004, 20:16 MuzixMon

i haven't seen one bug since i started playing this gmae. i've played alot of multi as well and experienced little to no lag. i personally think this game is a well polished peice of work. unfortunatly i dont think this game is moving many copies, i sure hope it picks up steam around the holidays after everyone in the world has gotten HL2. i expressed before that i am concerned we will see less and less of MoH style games if they don't do well commercially... they just happen to be my fav types of games

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Terrorist Takedown
18. Re: Worth The wait Nov 11, 2004, 20:19 MuzixMon

I thought for a min this was that game from the consoles where you kickbox Bin Laden at the end boss battle. That game was a real winner.... NOT!

News Comments > Painkiller: Battle Out of Hell Delay
1. Damn! Nov 11, 2004, 20:14 MuzixMon

I wanted to pick this up tomorrow!!! Well I can see it now... playing this and HL2 hungover the day after Thanksgiving. Man, its a good time to be a PC gamer!

News Comments > Men of Valor Patch
2. oh well... Nov 11, 2004, 00:14 MuzixMon

i really wanted to like this game. i dont hate it at all but its evident that it has already failed. there is noone playing it online and it could of been soo much better and had the popularity of MoHAA. Speaking of MoH the new one appears to be failing as well, there are very few people playing that online as well and its a shame. I really am enjoying that game and i have had a blast playing MP with some friends. Well if these 2 games fail on PC we can kiss MoH series goodbye and anything future from 2015. i really am concerned with the state of pc war games, it seems like none of them have taken off with the exception of CoD lately. BIA will be here soon, i wonder what will happen there. With all these pc games failing lately it just brings all the developers to the consoles more and more. man i hope something happens to revive the state of pc gaming (besides HL2).

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. So it's here... Nov 9, 2004, 16:00 MuzixMon

I purchased it last night because a friend of mine was psyched about getting it but I personally wouldn't have went so soon I could easily wait for it. It's not a bad game at all but it's not nowhere as good as I thought it was going to be. I remember watching the first Halo2 trailer that came out (the one where he jumps out of the ship) and it looked stunning plus they said thats how the whole game would look... LOL not quite. I see a bit more bumpmapping but besides that it doesn't look much different than the first one. Just goes to show you that they could hype it up all they want but they are not going to push true next gen graphics out of 4 year old hardware. Also, reading the article on Xbox not making a profit yet is surprising! I wonder if Gates would ever throw the towel in... that would be fantastic news for PC gaming because I bet their game developers would concentrate on a different platform that MS dominates ala Windows.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - MoH: Pacific Assault
1. Worthy Nov 9, 2004, 14:39 MuzixMon

Look, just buy it! If you liked MoHAA and Call of Duty you will like this game. Other than a major graphical overhaul don't expect anything groundbreaking but it's fun nonetheless.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
14. halo2 Nov 6, 2004, 00:33 MuzixMon

I'm suprised MS didn't release the title earlier than their projected Nov9 date after they seen the game was circulating the net a month early. If it were my company I would push to get the game out the door ASAP to cut down the amount of people that would download it because they don't want to wait for the release date. Metallica did the same thing with their piece of shit album "St. Anger" when they found out it was already being downloaded they pushed it out the door a week earlier. MAN THAT ALBUM SUCKED! But thats not the point the point is push the production of the title to cut your losses on the pirates.

News Comments > Bizz Buzz - Where's PC DRIV3R?
22. It would flop... Nov 5, 2004, 21:32 MuzixMon

If this game sees the light of day on the PC I bet it wouldn't do well at all. Even if they did fix the bugs all the game's thunder has vanished and no one cares about it anymore. A good example was True Crime, it did ok on the consoles but once it hit the PC noone friggin cared and it flopped miserably. That game was pure console garbage and I paid 50 bucks for it hoping I would enjoy the multiplayer for the PC but I never seen more than 2 people online at once. I hate to see games do poorly on PC, I want developers to be more than willing to get thier games to PC and not just the consoles. I bought the new GTA last week and got sick of it after 2 hours. Sure it's a nice game but its the same 'ole shit over and over and over. Not to mention the graphics totally suck mostly because I am used to the PC versions of GTA3 and Vice City. But just because it has the GTA name in front of it everyone has to fall all over it and praise it to no end. The reviews for it have been in the high 90's but none of the reviewers dare to say Rockstar has used that engine for 3 games now and it has changed very little along with the gameplay being spoiled. Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll purchase it when it comes out for PC anyways just 'cause I will enjoy 100 times more with the controls and graphics.

News Comments > Site Seeing - Star Wars: Episode III
2. Re: I just want to say..... Nov 4, 2004, 20:25 MuzixMon

FUCK THE EPISODE III GAME BUT THE FRIGGIN' TEASER TRAILER FOR THE MOVIE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! Don't get me wrong I wasn't a big fan of the prequels myself BUT this movie is going to bring back that classic Star Wars feel... "LORD VADER... "Yes Master"... "RIIIIIISE"!!! MAN THAT GAVE ME CHILLS!!! Maybe Lucas will redeem himself on this, his final Star Wars movie... I certainly hope it doesn't disappoint!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - MoH: Pacific Assault DVD
1. Just got it... Nov 4, 2004, 19:46 MuzixMon

For a director's cut it's pretty thin. Besides a few minor extras there isn't much of an incentive to get it today rather than wait till next week and pay $10 less. As far as the game goes it's not bad at all but many will complain of the familiar aspects of it. The new engine is quite nice and the entire game seems like it is very polished and alot of extra work went into it to make it right. MoHAA is still a very popular game and I would imagine many will move onto this. I am afraid that nobody cares about this game though just as nobody cares about Men Of Valor that was just released. That is also a good game but it has many flaws that need to be addressed. If these games end up flops then all we will have is Call Of Duty and everyone will eventually get bored of that as well. If this all happens we can kiss PC War FPS genre goodbye. I really hope that don't happen. I know the critical people out there will say GOOD but less war PC War FPS means less PC games in general and gives the developers more of a reason to abandon PC games and concentrate on the consoles alone. When that happens my gaming days are over.

News Comments > Men of Valor SP Demo
21. Oops... Nov 2, 2004, 19:13 MuzixMon

Sorry for the spelling errors, I typed it fast and didn't proofread it.

News Comments > Men of Valor SP Demo
20. I'm certainly enjoying it. Nov 2, 2004, 19:09 MuzixMon

I purchesed this game the day it came out because I had faith in 2015 since MoHAA was so good. I am not disappointed. I only have a few gripes like lack of in game saves(thanx to the xbox for that one) and no jumping (this is it's weakest point! Jumping is a must!) Playing through the levels is very much like MoH was and it has the same pace. If only this game was a PC game ported to the xbox instead of the other way around it would've been much better. The soundtrack is also fantastic, it really adds alot to the game's atmosphere. I haven't seen anybody on multiplayer since I bought it, I'm thinking this must be a problem with the master server or something... even if it game isn't that popular yet there would still be SOME people playing it. Has anyone else who bought the game seen any servers yet?

News Comments > Dredd Comes Stateside
7. Re: The Price is Right! Oct 27, 2004, 23:16 MuzixMon

MacD said it for me, nin! The co-op is worth $14.99. I actually played through the entire game with my son and he still plays it today (after almost a year since I bought it). He enjoys the bot matches... HOW 'BOUT THAT... They even put in bots and challenge modes they call it 'arcade' and it's totally different from the single player game. The best way I could describe it is being very similar to TimeSplitters 2 (which received much acclaim for that game's extras) for the consoles. Remember it has it's weaknesses for sure but I overlooked them because they took the time to add so much extra gameplay.

News Comments > Dredd Comes Stateside
4. The Price is Right! Oct 27, 2004, 21:27 MuzixMon

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/240599.asp It's going to be $14.99 at EB you really can't go wrong. I own the game already and it isn't too bad, although it's not great either. I liked the over the top rag doll animations, they were very 'comic'al. What I liked most about it is you can play CoOp for all the missions in the game... now that's nice! Why is it the budget games always seem to add coop but the big name titles we really want it for deny us all the time!! So grab this game it's worth the money.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - H&D 2: Sabre Squadron
14. Re: $9.95 Oct 20, 2004, 19:55 MuzixMon

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245066.asp here it is.

News Comments > Riddick Director's Cut Details
9. Really want multi! Oct 15, 2004, 22:59 MuzixMon

This game would be a tremendous multiplayer game and I was hoping they were going to add it. I owned the Xbox version and was stunned on how well it looked and how they utilized the Xbox's dated hardware... simply amazing! I never completed it though due to the fact I hate console controls so being on the PC should do this game justice! Who would've though such quality would come out of something that Vin Diesel is involved with!!! I think Vinnie's game company has a promising future but I hope they don't think they need him in every game that they release.

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo