Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul C.

Real Name Paul C.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MuzixMon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description FPS gamer addict! I love all FPS except for those ultra-realistic 1 hit and your dead games! If you want realism then watch CNN!
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 18, 2003, 00:50
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 16493

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Medal of Honor: Airborne Announced
29. Re: PLEASE DEVELOPERS-NO MORE WW2 GAMES Jan 17, 2006, 19:39 MuzixMon

The overall rating for MoH:PA on GameRankings.com was 80%. I agree with that average totally. To put it simply the game wasn't a knockout epic winner but it certainly wasn't a bad game either. It was a slightly above average FPS that had alot going for it. With more polish and attention from the developers it could've been the best WW2 title of them all. I enjoyed Pacific Assault and CoD2 equally. I loved CoD1 and MoH:Allied Assault but I think both franchises gave us weaker sequals. I'm sure many would argue with me on CoD2 being much better but I just didn't feel it.

"When all thats left is console gaming, I will game no more."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Stubbs the Zombie Demo
8. Boring is the word. Jan 10, 2006, 19:28 MuzixMon

It certainly is boring, I'm glad to see everybody is feeling the same way I am about it. It was a little funny at first but the more the game drags on it never changes. It's just a big BLAH! The game got semi good reviews, that just goes to show you if you say the word "Bungie" in something the fanboys lineup to suck it down. Play the demo, laugh a few mins... just don't buy it whatever you do. The only thing that might have gave it a little longevity would've been coop but of course it was cut out for the PC version BIG SURPRISE!

News Comments > Stubbs the Zombie Patch
5. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2006, 19:39 MuzixMon

I bought this right after it came out without knowing much about it. After playing it for a few hours I was completely bored with it. All the gimmicks got stale pretty quicky as well. Yes, it's funny (sometimes) but I thought much of the humor missed it's mark too. Having Co-op would've been nice but of course it's mandatory for these developers to always cut this option out for the PC versions. I am so sick of PC gamers getting half-assed ports all the time!

News Comments > TimeShift Beta Signups
6. Will Rock Jan 7, 2006, 13:35 MuzixMon

Look at NoOne Lives forever compared to FEAR, they are different versions of the same engine in a sense. Therefore, TimeShift's engine might be s new updated version of Will's engine. WR was a fine game BTW, I liked it much better than SS2 for sure.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Dell flaming PC Jan 6, 2006, 16:23 MuzixMon

I'm no fan of Dell and certaintly not a fan of MS but I'm glad they spoke up to express the superiority of PC gaming over the consoles. What would really be interesting is if a company like Dell would release a nice decent gaming rig for a very affordable price... a rig that is sooo affordable and impressive that the stupid ass console crowd would be PC Gamers from that point forward. (I know I'm dreaming)

News Comments > The Late Show
1. TimeShift Jan 4, 2006, 22:05 MuzixMon

I am really liking the look of this game, it definately looks like it could be a major contender. I'm hoping it takes the gaming comunity by surprise and it becomes the sleeper hit of the year. I enjoyed Saber's last game, I have faith in them.
This game has a nice premise and has much potential.

News Comments > UT2007 PC First & Demo Plans
12. Re: FINALLY Jan 2, 2006, 14:26 MuzixMon

thats what I'm talkin' about!! PC FIRST, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!

News Comments > Friday Consolidation
5. Re: COD2 patch Dec 30, 2005, 17:16 MuzixMon

"They work as well as those buttons on the pole at a street crosswalk you push to get the traffic light to change"......NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

News Comments > Serious Sam 3 Plans?
4. Re: Yay Dec 30, 2005, 14:29 MuzixMon

After playing through the kiddie cartoony SS2 I have ZERO interest in another installment for this franchise. However, if a sequel could be more like the original SS and leave out all the kiddie bullshit I would certainly consider it. I'm betting the sales for SS2 were very lackluster at best. Does anyone know how well this game sold? I hope Croteam sticks to PC gaming and not Xbox ports. I despise when they turn a good PC game into console crap like SS2.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: UT2K7 to be PS3 launch title. Dec 22, 2005, 15:35 MuzixMon

Unreal Tournament is a PC TITLE not a fuckin console title. So now that the PS3 is getting it for a launch title the PC version will always be secondary. Just like what they did to Call of Duty 2 and the XB360.

News Comments > Quakemas Quake 4 Map Pack
3. Re: No subject Dec 20, 2005, 16:02 MuzixMon

Now all thats missing are the bots.

News Comments > StarForce Challenge
6. unfortunately it's here to stay Dec 15, 2005, 00:10 MuzixMon

First off I BUY every game I play but as soon as I install the game I always try to find a NoCD patch. I've noticed that NoCD patches are becoming more and more scarce lately. It's becoming so tedious to start a game without the CD that I have just been giving in and putting the disc in the drive all the time. StarForce is being used now more than ever and it is the reason why NoCD's are so scarce. If a StarForce game actually gets 'hacked' it usually takes a long time from the game's release that this happens. So basically, saying "DON'T BUY GAMES WITH STARFORCE" is like saying "Don't buy most of the new games released."

This comment was edited on Dec 15, 00:12.

News Comments > Quake 4 Stupid Angry Bot
3. SAB Dec 11, 2005, 16:55 MuzixMon

Ever since Q4 came out I was hoping for bots for mp now SAB fills the need nicely. Although these bots are not so stupid and act very much like a live opponent sometimes. The only thing I don't like about them is they DON'T MISS! Therefore they are very difficult to beat.

News Comments > UT2004 Megapack Plans
3. UT2004 Dec 10, 2005, 17:38 MuzixMon

"The gift that keeps on giving!"

News Comments > Serious Sam 2 Patch Plans
5. Re: No subject Dec 8, 2005, 23:05 MuzixMon

What happened to the promised DM mode that would be released in a future patch? It's a shame the way this game came out it's just not the same feel as the first two titles and it seemed to have lost all it's magic. I absolutely hated the cartoony cutesy style they went with, the original SS had none of this. I'm wondering what the sales for this title have been since it's release. Going up against some stiff competition this fall didn't help sales a bit for 'ole Sam. SS2 was clearly a Xbox port and that alone ruined it the most for me.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
3. EB Dec 1, 2005, 21:26 MuzixMon

The funny thing is Prince of Persia is the featured game on the EBGames website. You click on the game and the only versions that show up are the consoles with no mention at all of a PC version. If you click on PC games and look for releases coming soon it shows PoP will be released on the 6th. Is PC gaming that dead that they can't even bother listing the PC version with the console versions? Besides that my local EB now has 3 very small shelves dedicated to PC games after they had to make room for the Xbox360 stuff. Of course PS2 has 2 walls of shelves and Xbox has a full wall. I just don't even think these places are promoting PC gaming the way it deserves. It's just real sad.

News Comments > Black Friday Matinee
1. The new Prince Nov 26, 2005, 13:36 MuzixMon

I just watched the trailer and I must say it looks awesome! I purchased every PoP game there has been (starting with the classics of course) and haven't been disappointed yet. This one seems to be epic in scale. I wonder if it will be the best one to date?

News Comments > Ubisoft Goes Radical
8. Console Ports Nov 22, 2005, 21:55 MuzixMon

I don't cringe as much as I used to when I hear about upcoming console ports for the PC. Mostly because they are porting the next gen games made for Xbox360 and PS3. I'm sure the quality of these games will be much better than the majority of ports from PS2 and Xbox. Who wouldn't want a decent port of "Gears of War" for example?

This comment was edited on Nov 22, 22:00.

News Comments > Starship Troopers in NA Next Week
2. Re: No subject Nov 12, 2005, 00:30 MuzixMon

I started playing through this game today, I went into it not expecting much since everyone has been downing it after the demo came out. So far I am liking it more than I thought I would. It really doesn't look too bad and I haven't had one problem yet with the game's performance. The single player campaign is very run of the mill but the multiplayer is basically broken even after the patch. The one thing that stands out in this game I was impressed with was the amount of action going on on the screen at once. Literally 200+ bugs on the screen at once was quite impressive with smooth frame rates. Playing through scenes like that are really the only thing keeping me interested. I don't know if that's enough to keep me into the game for long but I would say if the game gets a budget price tag like 25 bucks or less it really wouldn't be that bad of a purchase. I always thought Starship Troopers would make a good FPS, even though the game is not what it could've been it's still OK to kill a few hours with.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - GUN
14. "If it ain't broke..." Nov 8, 2005, 13:56 MuzixMon

Gun looks to be a decent game and I plan on giving it a try in the near future. As far as the Q4 bashing goes, "What exactly did you expect from a Quake game???" I love the Quake games they are one of the reasons I even play games to this day. All I wanted was this for the single player game: "A good looking next-gen version of Quake2." Thats what I got. If they changed the formula of the game I probably wouldn't have liked it and I'm sure neither would most of the true old school Quake fans. All I really wanted to see was a little variation of the old Quake with some vehicles and such and thats what resulted and I couldn't be happier. As far as multiplayer goes: "All I wanted was a prettier Q3... and thats what I got!" All of my friends who share the love of Quake feel exactly as I do and we are very happy with how good Q4 was and I'm so glad they didn't mess with the original receipe and left it alone. The only thing I missed were the bots but we will see them soon enough. I check Bluesnews quite often and I always was curious to see how BLUE himself liked the game since this whole site started over the original Quake to begin with. If he ever gave his impressions of it I must've missed it, but if he didn't I'll ask "Hey Blue, how did you like Quake 4?" Some things just shouldn't be messed with too much I'm glad Raven and id realized this. The game ranks in at a 83% on Game Rankings, it's not a stellar score but it shows me that most people agree Quake4 was what they wanted it to be.

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo