Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul C.

Real Name Paul C.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MuzixMon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description FPS gamer addict! I love all FPS except for those ultra-realistic 1 hit and your dead games! If you want realism then watch CNN!
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 18, 2003, 00:50
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 16493

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Frontlines: Fuel of War Patch
9. Re: Punk Buster Jun 5, 2008, 22:18 MuzixMon

Is this the patch that makes the game stop crashing to the desktop after playing it for just 10 mins???

EDIT: NOPE!!!

Uninstalled and forgotten!

This comment was edited on Jun 5, 22:43.

"When all thats left is console gaming, I will game no more."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis Warhead Announced
3. PC-ONLY??? Jun 5, 2008, 10:07 MuzixMon

Now that's a pleasant surprise!!!
If Crysis didn't sell well this would NEVER have happened!
Unless it was already happenning and it's too late in the development to stop it.

This comment was edited on Jun 5, 10:37.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Bus Driver
23. Re: Not that bad Jun 4, 2008, 13:02 MuzixMon

HELL YA!!

Let the console dorks playing the over-rated GTA4 be jealous of this spectacular AAA PC exclusive title!

(lol)

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Trailer Soon?
16. I hate to say it but... Jun 2, 2008, 21:35 MuzixMon

IF

and that's a BIG IF...

DNF ever does come out

and it's a PC exclusive

at least for awhile

and it creates the buzz they hope it will

and it's actually good

it could actually be the resurgence PC gaming needs!

...Now I must come back from dreamland...

THE END.

News Comments > Crysis Warzone Trademarked
2. CONSOLE Jun 1, 2008, 18:02 MuzixMon

EXCLUSIVE...

BELIEVE THAT!

News Comments > Crysis: No More Patches, Linux Server on Hold
1. No Surprises Here... Jun 1, 2008, 18:01 MuzixMon

This was bound to happen but I'm surprised they are being so BLUNT about it. I know they are pissed about the piracy thing but if they sold more than a million copies they shouldn't be such dicks about everything. They are only hurting the ones that actually paid for the game in the long run.  

News Comments > Frontlines: Fuel of War DLC Plans
2. Re: Nice try but... May 31, 2008, 23:11 MuzixMon

This game certainly DIDN'T SUCK but it's buggy as hell and they never fixed it so because of this it fails unfortunately. I really wanted to like this game but I can't play it for more than 10 mins without it crashing now thats BULLSHIT!  

News Comments > Valve on PC Gaming
6. Re: No subject May 31, 2008, 00:58 MuzixMon

I hear you PREZ I'm the same way!  

News Comments > Valve on PC Gaming
1. STEAM May 30, 2008, 20:46 MuzixMon

If STEAM is doing so well why the hell won't they give some indication to the genral public just how well it's doing by posting some sales figures. If they showed Orange box sold better on PC than the consoles that would be HUGE news, that's if it's true of course.

Stop stating that WoW makes big money from subscriptions I'm sick of hearing about it! WoW monthly charges is not helping PC gaming in the least bit.

News Comments > Consolidation
1. PC Version May 26, 2008, 10:59 MuzixMon

Looks like PC & Mac versiona have been scrapped! BIG SURPRISE!  

News Comments > Diablo 3 Rumor Debunked
6. Re: No subject May 22, 2008, 23:16 MuzixMon

I just resubscribed to PC Gamer after not getting it for a few years and I paid $8.50 for a 2 year subscription! Magazines.com had a sale and I couldn't pass it up. They also offered Maximum PC for less than 5 bucks for a year subscription. These are the last 2 mags that really cater to PC gaming since the other 2 are gone now, it's a sign of the times I guess.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. AMD GAME! May 20, 2008, 17:43 MuzixMon

BIG PROPS TO AMD/ATI for trying to put a mainstream PC together that will play today's PC games (well most of them) and make it simple for the console minded consumer! This should be real huge news, if anything is going to save PC gaming it's idea's like this. Now I'm sure you will have all the nay-sayers and whiners that will just bash the idea like they bash everything else in their freakin' lives but I'm all for it! If the price is right this idea just might work and PC gaming will be able to have a resurgence. I'll be watching this closely to see how it turns out. I hope they have a good marketing campaign underway, they will certainly need it to make the public aware.  

News Comments > Project Origin Movies
6. Re: Blood May 18, 2008, 23:01 MuzixMon

I thought for sure the PC would be the primary platform for this game and the consoles would be more or less ports of it, looks like the PC gets shit on again. IF it were released first on PC there would be many many more sales for the platform. Now that it is going to be released with the consoles at the same time the PC's sales will be much less than the shit boxes and turn off the developers for future PC releases.

I'm wondering if the original FEAR and it's expansions sold better on PC than the console versions did, anyone know the answer to that?

News Comments > PC Guitar Hero III Patch
2. Re: No subject May 13, 2008, 10:27 MuzixMon

Let me guess the PC/Mac version of GH3 didn't sell well at all and we won't be seeing any future GH games for PC, right?

I actually thought modders might pick up on it and we'd see a ton of songs out there for it but I was wrong.

News Comments > Call of Duty 5 Revealed
18. Re: No subject May 9, 2008, 14:40 MuzixMon

"We’ll launch on all four platforms we participated on in fiscal 2008"

I think that pretty much implies a PC release.

Just because they implied it doesn't make it a certainty by any means ESPECIALLY when it comes to PC versions.

News Comments > Call of Duty 5 Revealed
5. Re: Who's making it? May 9, 2008, 10:51 MuzixMon

I still doubt it will be on PC just as CoD3 wasn't. I won't believe it until I see it. Rumors are it's going back to WWII in the Pacific, I think that would be a big mistake since the whole Modern Warfare thing was such a big hit. I'm sure we will see soon enough what the deal is.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers
7. Re: Also available: ForceWare 175.63 Xp/Vist May 7, 2008, 21:56 MuzixMon

I was playing Crysis on Very High settings before I installed the patch and had a little lag in heavy firefights and explosions after installing this patch it all went away This makes me laugh because all those people that said they couldn't play Crysis at a decent frame rate are full of it!
Here's my system specs:
AMD X2 5200+
4 Gigs RAM
Geforce 8800GT 512mb
500 Gig HD
I'm sure many of you have a better setup than this and if I can play it on very high then you can as well (1024x768). If you haven't tried Crysis in awhile try it now with all the latest patches and drivers and see it run much better for you guaranteed!

News Comments > DOOM 4 Announced
40. Re: doom4 May 7, 2008, 18:23 MuzixMon

Happy to see the franchise continue. I'd bet that they end up making it quite different than Doom3 since so many people didn't care for the whole overly dark flashlight thing.

I am not going to get too excited for Doom4 until I hear if it's going to be a console game first with a PC port. If that's the case they can have it. It would be nice to see if id stays faitful to the PC platform. They can port the PC version to the consoles not the other way around!

News Comments > On Mass Effect & Spore Copy Protection
86. Re: no subject May 6, 2008, 18:25 MuzixMon

Why don't you fuckin' crybaby whiners give it a rest! I SEE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS COPY PROTECTION SCHEME! If you are a PC gamer most likely you are connected to broadband every second your computer is on so what is the fuckin' problem if it revalidates your copy once every 10 days...... OH BOOOOY GOD FORBID THEM! Developers have to do something to circumvent piracy and this is a non-intrusive way... even less than STEAM! So stop your bitching and give up PC gaming all together if you can't handle it. Plus there is no need for a CD to be in the drive now that's a big plus too, no need for NoCD cracks. If PC gaming is going to survive a viable protection scheme has to be in place and this is the BEST one to come yet. FACE IT, THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEIR GAMES FROM PIRATES NOW GET OVER IT!  

News Comments > Crytek to End PC Exclusives
167. Re: No subject May 1, 2008, 01:06 MuzixMon

It's really funny to see all these posts that almost justify pirating (the whole try before you buy thing) or they downplay pirating like it doesn't matter at all. Can you go to a restaurant and order a steak and eat half of it before you decide to buy it? Pirates turned off more PC developers more than any other factor plain and simple.

Bitch all you want but Crytech really went all out to make Crysis a epic FPS that people will take notice of. They did a great job with that indeed. Most all the reviews for the game were decent and the gaming community really ate it up. Because of Crysis the PC platform was in the spotlight for the first time in a LONG time.

The sales of the game were not bad at all but there is NO DOUBT that they would've been better if the pirated copies weren't floating around. Deny it all you want but it's FACT!

Bitch and complain about the game's specs being too high and it wasn't a good game blah blah blah... Crysis was a great title that made all the console geeks foam at the mouth. It was made to push hardware, and whoever says they couldn't run the game must have really shitty out of date computers because I personally seen it run decently on older hardware, you just couldn't tweak the graphics obviously. PC gamers are too brutal and over critical and this website draws the worst of them for sure, I've seen it for years.

After all these blows that PC gaming has taken recently I am really beginning to face the fact that my platform of choice truly is dying. I don't see anything that's going to turn it around and that's just sad.

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo