Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul C.

Real Name Paul C.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MuzixMon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description FPS gamer addict! I love all FPS except for those ultra-realistic 1 hit and your dead games! If you want realism then watch CNN!
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 18, 2003, 00:50
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 16493

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > More on Steam Hardware
1. Re: More on Steam Hardware Jan 8, 2013, 21:30 MuzixMon

If these new boxes are Linux based will they still work with games designed for Windows? Or will there be a limited selection of titles until more support for Linux based games? I'm glad they aren't using a Microsoft OS, after what MS did to PC gaming they don't deserve one red cent from us.  

"When all thats left is console gaming, I will game no more."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis 3 Trailer
8. Re: finally.... Nov 14, 2012, 22:59 MuzixMon

Crysis 1 is the best by far, with Warhead being a close second. I loved those games but I was completely disappointed in Crysis 2. It didn't even feel like a PC game or resemble the first game AT ALL. They changed the suit, everything seemed so much more linear and the graphics were much better on the first Crysis. You could tell that C2 was made completely for the consoles and the PC version was thrown in there just because. Ah well, so much for that franchise.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V in Spring
26. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in Spring Oct 31, 2012, 00:22 MuzixMon

Did the PC Max Payne 3 sales not impress them enough? Thanks to Steam never sharing their sales info with anyone we'll never know just how well it did. I'd bet it sold decently and I was happy to see it released with the consoles so I bought 2 PC copies (one for me and my son) on day 1. I really was hoping we'd see GTAV within a month of the console release but no we're left behind again. I'm sure the pirating factor came into play again, it always does.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Future Soldier Patch
1. Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Patch Oct 21, 2012, 23:55 MuzixMon

This patch BREAKS the game completely. I played the game earlier in the day and it ran fine after the patch it boots up to a black screen and freezes. I know I'm foolish for even buying Ubisoft games after the way they treat the PC community but I had good luck with this one until now. I really like the game as well but now they broke it. How can they release a patch in this state? After going to the steam forums I noticed many other nvidia users having the same exact issue, we'll see how long it takes them to correct this problem. Total bullshit if you ask me.

News Comments > Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile Next Week
9. Re: Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile Next Week Oct 5, 2012, 14:37 MuzixMon

I'm another one who lost interest in the same exact place as the rest of you did. I didn't like the feel of the game at all. It wasn't Serious Sam 3, it was Serious Sam meets Call of Duty with the bland guns and buildings and such. Big fail.

I am curious about the Painkiller remake coming soon though. However why did they have to make a RE-make instead of a completely new polished game. Granted People May Fly didn't have any part of it I'm still hoping they might get the feel of the game right. The $20 price tag doesn't hurt either.

News Comments > Call of Duty Sale
4. Re: Call of Duty Sale Jul 3, 2012, 23:43 MuzixMon

"Historic sales event"
Wow, I'll always remember this day well into my twilight years on how history changed forever this day.

I alwats was a fan of CoD from the first one on but the last few installments were just map packs and the sheeple buy 'em by the millions. How many more CoD's will it take for them to realize they are buying the same ole game over and over and over? Uggh, makes me sick.

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! 2 Next Month
9. Re: Orcs Must Die! 2 Next Month Jun 21, 2012, 00:01 MuzixMon

Orcs was a game that surprised the hell out of me. I thought it would be a quick 1/2hour to 1 hour try and toss it aside after I bought it on sale for 3.50 but boy was I wrong! I loved it, every bit of it! It's a cool little story, the graphics are decent, the strategy and action is very satisfying. What else can I ask for??? As a result I bought 3 more copies for friends and family and I totally intend to buy OMD2 on release day at full price for my son and I! I couldn't be more happy this game done well enoughto warrant a sequel! Lookin' forward to see more and more Orcs in our future for sure!!!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 May 6, 2012, 14:43 MuzixMon

Very happy to see Sniper V2 on top! Great game, lots of fun. Everyone I know that bought it are happy they did including myself!  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Sniper Elite V2
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sniper Elite V2 May 1, 2012, 23:52 MuzixMon

Bought 2 copies from Steam for $45 each with no regrets. My son and I are loving this game just as much as we did the original. It plays great on my system which is almost 4 years old now and it looks fantastic. I can see myself spending many hours with this for sure between Co-op and all the other multiplayer modes. I highly recommend it.  

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! 2 Announced; Adds Co-op
4. Re: Orcs Must Die! 2 Announced; Adds Co-op Apr 2, 2012, 11:37 MuzixMon

Excellent news! I absolutely loved the first one and this is exactly what I wanted for the sequel! It may be a little early but so what, more of this game the better! I love the fact that it's a PC exclusive as well, maybe they can make the game look even better this time around because of that! Can't wait!!!  

News Comments > Walking Dead Details; Gameplay Footage
3. Re: Walking Dead Details; Gameplay Footage Mar 24, 2012, 16:24 MuzixMon

Wow, the Walking Dead series deserves SOOOO much better than this! UUgggh...

News Comments > Vanguard Going Free-to-Play
11. Re: Vanguard Going Free-to-Play Mar 22, 2012, 18:45 MuzixMon

Everytime I see the title "Vanguard" I think of the old arcade video game "vanguard" from the 80's. I could still remember it well, music and all. I think it was suppose to be the sequel to Defender, it sure looked and played a lot like it.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Women Who Game Have More Sex, Study Finds Mar 17, 2012, 12:20 MuzixMon

I'd bet anything that same statistic don't hold true for MEN who game... lol!  

News Comments > Valve Worth $3B?
21. Re: Valve Worth $3B? Mar 7, 2012, 22:58 MuzixMon

My Steam account has over 400 games in it and I have gifted at least 400 games for my family and friends. I bought so many games I already owned just in order to have them connected to my Steam account. I wish I had a dollar figure on how much I've actually spent. I wonder how many others have spent as much as I have or possibly even more??? Whatever the case, I can see why they are worth so much and I'm VERY happy they are a raging success. They proved PC gaming is alive and well. I really hope they stay just the way they are (a PC game company) and never turn into another Microsoft and destroy the platform completely. I really despise MS for all the damage they did to PC gaming. Anyways, big congrats to Valve, they deserve it!  

News Comments > Hydrophobia Developer Going Under
13. Re: Hydrophobia Developer Going Under Feb 28, 2012, 17:00 MuzixMon

I thought the port for the PC was fine, I heard it was very buggy for the 360 but I played through it on PC without a hitch. Too bad really, they definately had potential...

News Comments > Star Trek Game Next Year
21. Re: Star Trek Game Next Year Feb 11, 2012, 19:16 MuzixMon

I rmemeber how much fun I had with the Star Trek Elite Force game. It was so well done and received much praise as well. I'd love to see another ST game like that.  

News Comments > PC Alan Wake Next Month; Requirements; XP Issues
4. Re: PC Alan Wake Next Month; Requirements; XP Issues Jan 20, 2012, 22:11 MuzixMon

MMMmmm... LEFTOVERS! Nah, not hungry!  

News Comments > Layoffs at id Software
2. Re: Layoffs at id Software Jan 10, 2012, 21:12 MuzixMon

After Rage and the abomination that it turned out to be I lost much respect for id. The shoddy PC port for the once mighty PC developer was a insult to their core audience and the damage they did their reputation is devastating.  

News Comments > On Sale
16. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2011, 22:38 MuzixMon

My son has been crossing his fingers for Arkham City to go on sale but after I bought a few too many games on the steam sale I didn't think I could swing any more money this weekend... but I went to ONLIVE and started a account for him and paid a whole DOLLAR for the game ($1.00 for first game for new accounts) and he's been playing it non stop for hours glitch free. Granted, it doesn't look the best it could look but it's certainly comparable to the console versions. Many people here on Bluesnews hate onlive but you'd be crazy to not give it a shot by investing a buck for a brand new game selling for $50-$60 bucks. I highly recommend it for sure.  

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2011, 18:41 MuzixMon

FEAR 3 was not a bad game. The game is worth the 20 bucks for the coop campaign alone. I liked it much more than I did FEAR 2. Still not as good as the original though mostly because FEAR 1 was a PC game not a port ala F2 and F3.  

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo