Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lactose The Intolerant

Real Name Lactose The Intolerant   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 16, 2003, 08:16
Total Comments 201 (Novice)
User ID 16475

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > Joint Operations Patch
14. Re: No subject Jun 24, 2004, 23:21 Lactose The Intolerant

Why no cool boats? On foot combat gets old. Tanks would make it so much better. Foot vs foot is like quake with 1 hit kills.

From now on, going off of my past theme, any statements that Vipermmx makes like this I will call a Vipermmx revelations moment!©

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > SOLDNER Status Report
17. Re: Soldner Status Report... Jun 24, 2004, 05:01 Lactose The Intolerant

That’s it ladies and gentlemen, you heard it straight from Vipermmx's mouth, Soldner is the best damn online game there is. This logic is so undeniable I will not even bother arguing it, clearly all these *other* games cannot reach the pinnacle of gaming goodness Soldner has achieved. We can clearly tell before its even been fixed to playable state that it has shown the Operation Flashpoint series, Battlefield series, and Navalogic's long running Delta Force series to be completely obsolete and busted to what the "defenseless, exploited, underpaid, understaffed, their dog just died" good old boys at Wing Simulations have done with the groundbreaking hit Soldner.

We should all thank Vipermmx showing us how much how much time we've been wasting on these "old and dead" games, and how to avoid them by buying the biggest damn game box you can find in the store. Vipermmx does not mess with small boxes, he got the skills.

Clearly a game that attracts the enormous prowess Vipermmx is not to be laughed at. He has proven that he will only go with the best and highest quality titles, anyone who dares disagrees with Vipermmx will be labeled a "moron". Any attempts to try and shove some pussy shit as a better title than the game Vipermmx has picked will be met with an in-depth look at the game's play mechanics and why they are fundamentally flawed compared to whatever excellent game Vipermmx has chosen to spend his valuable time on. Why you may only look at his thread for example, Vipermmx's wisdom on Joint Ops:

get chopper rides all game

THIS ASTOUNDING STUFF!!! Vipermmx has succeeded where every game preview has failed to do so, truly reveal the gameplay the experience of JO, in just four short words Vipermmx has given us the very essence of what is JO. I feel like I'm living the experience of playing JO thanks to Vipermmx's in-depth look into what makes this game tick.

Here however is the best part. Now that Vipermmx has completely established what "morons" you all are to dare mock his excellent game choice, a game which is undeniably one of the greatest games ever made, Vipermmx will demonstrate how his game is so superior to yours that to mention the offending filth again will afflict you with a variety of obscure medieval diseases.

a shitload of gameplay involved

Someone read BFV or JO boxes then Soldner they would of course go with the bigger one.

Simply collecting all the excitingly colorful thoughts which pass through your mind when you attempt to mentally envision these statements can leave you with only one conclusion, Vipermmx has reached the current high-point of human evolution.

I have been so deeply moved by Vipermmx and his revelations as to what is wrong with the games today that I can't help but speculate as to the future of gaming industry in the United States and around the world. Bad games are a big problem, we can only hope the valiant efforts of Vipermmx and his current favorite Wings Simulations can turn this bad game trend around.

The Soviets trained dolphins to kill scuba-diving saboteurs. Scientists have taught gorillas sign language. Someone taught clowns how not to murder children. Vipermmx has taught us to buy big boxes.

I ask you, my fellow gamers, to salute this man.

This comment was edited on Jun 24, 05:58.

News Comments > SOLDNER Status Report
11. Re: No subject Jun 24, 2004, 01:30 Lactose The Intolerant

So wait Vipermmx is calling us morons because we won't buy a buggy POS while he will and then brags about it? He then slams us for playing games that, he scornfully refers to, are actually decently playable?

You sure showed us Vipermmx, "ya go the skills".

P.S. We've all heard the "poor dev" line a thousand times, shove it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - SÖLDNER: Secret Wars
32. Re: wow.. Jun 23, 2004, 11:35 Lactose The Intolerant

I had a real problem with the sniping, after about two minutes of owning a enemy spawn because of no wavering or need of leading hit my target I uninstalled.

Oh, and the 3rd person was a dumb idea. All I ever see now is my team hiding behind cover trying to sneak a peek at some enemy movement while the enemy team does the exact same thing.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Cancelled
31. Re: No subject Jun 21, 2004, 16:09 Lactose The Intolerant

There was a Battletech MMO, but it was canned after a short closed beta.

News Comments > New Joint Operations MP Demo Wednesday
43. Re: Looking Forward to it!! Jun 8, 2004, 22:30 Lactose The Intolerant

Bluesnews is the worst messageboard I've seen when it comes to feeding trolls.

This demo can't come out soon enough, especially after how disappointed I was with soldner.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: No subject Apr 7, 2004, 15:31 Lactose The Intolerant

Actually that scenario has already happened, in China anyway, the guy won the case.

News Comments > Fixed SÖLDNER Demo
52. Re: No subject Apr 6, 2004, 18:08 Lactose The Intolerant

Somehow this game crashed my firewall, I'm completely flabbergasted.

News Comments > Myst IV Revelation Revealed
22. Re: No subject Apr 5, 2004, 19:45 Lactose The Intolerant

I can't believe all you losers played this game. Does it give you enough time to lick off your cheeto encrusted fingers as you take breaks to watch the end of your latest star trek reruns on UPN?

I miss Fredster

News Comments > Game Reviews
8. Re: Read Breed ... Mar 31, 2004, 21:38 Lactose The Intolerant

It doesn't sound like the reviewer on gamers hell is reviewing the finished product, hence the ass kissing.

News Comments > Painkiller Gold
22. Re: Painkiller or Farcry? Mar 29, 2004, 16:37 Lactose The Intolerant

I realize that post my have come off as doing a play-by-play comparison of Serious Sam vs Painkiller, that was not my intention, Painkiller is enough of a game to stand on its on merrits.

That post was for the people claiming "this is the new and improved serious same" hype that has been floating around since this game was announced. I thought I might give them a heads up before they went out and immediantly purchased it with that impression.

This comment was edited on Mar 29, 16:37.

News Comments > Consolidation
11. Re: Crap! Mar 29, 2004, 16:32 Lactose The Intolerant

This isn't so much a price drop as probably just making a package available with no games.

News Comments > Painkiller Gold
19. Re: Painkiller or Farcry? Mar 29, 2004, 16:21 Lactose The Intolerant

When I'm going to play a mindless shooter I want the frantic action of a game like Serious Sam. Painkiller is too slow paced and claustrophobic for what is essentially a fight against simple AI, this amounted for a very boring demo.

Now if you dig that dark and claustrophobic atmosphere like Furious this could be a enjoyable, however, for those hoping that this would be the next serious sam the demo does not imply this (which is all we have to go on) and I would hold reservations about purchasing this come April 12 until we're really sure how this game plays.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
6. Re: FWIW Mar 26, 2004, 18:23 Lactose The Intolerant

For once this isn't PR talk. I'm running medium settings on a GeForce 3 and haven't had any slow downs, even during the rather large merc vs trigan battles.

News Comments > Far Cry Patch Update
19. Re: No subject Mar 25, 2004, 23:35 Lactose The Intolerant

Good to hear about the anti-cheating, I was in a game today where a guy with unlimited grenades spammed our spawn for 5 minutes straight.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: Far Cry, Sacred & CSI: Dark Motives
40. Re: Another question... Mar 24, 2004, 21:39 Lactose The Intolerant

A spectacular game, I would even go far as to say this game is an instant classic.

Ignore the jaded gamers and buy this now.

News Comments > Dear Diaries
12. Re: No subject Mar 20, 2004, 20:32 Lactose The Intolerant

You guys should really stop biting his bait, I thought it was pretty clear by now Nonicknameforme's opinion counts for shit on Blues News.

News Comments > Game Movies
6. Re: No subject Mar 3, 2004, 13:30 Lactose The Intolerant

I'm thinking since Counterstrike was just a mod at one time those sounds are from some public database.

News Comments > Air Mail: Postal 2 to Europe
17. Re: Get A Grip... Mar 2, 2004, 19:49 Lactose The Intolerant

Postal 2 would of been decent enough if the combat was something worthwhile, you basically fought rotating turrets.

Other than that I think it went more for trying to offend people and start a controversy rather than genuinley being funny, but it did have a couple of moments.

If RWS does do another Postal game I strongly encourage them to add more interaction to the town, the game had a lot of personality that I felt wasn't exploited because of that.

News Comments > Toon Army Announced
10. Re: No subject Mar 1, 2004, 14:04 Lactose The Intolerant

That is some obvious flamebait there Cyski, I hope no one bites.

So did Breed go gold over on the otherside of the pond or are they actually working on three titles now?

201 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo