Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for osage no onna

Real Name osage no onna   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2003, 17:45
Total Comments 263 (Amateur)
User ID 16350

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 20, 2011, 19:00 osage no onna

That's the complete opposite of my experience, as I've only used WD drives since the mid 90s and have never had a drive fail.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Play Skyrim Three Hours Early?
12. Re: Play Skyrim Three Hours Early? Nov 3, 2011, 04:03 osage no onna

ZeroCougar wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 02:58:
I'm torn with this game. On one hand getting it ASAP and enjoying it with everyone else would be great.

On the other hand there is next to zero reason to pre-order this. No bonus's, no trinkets, even if its something lame. There is just nothing to give a reason that this is a must have pre-order. And for the near 100% chance that there will be a major patch that will be needed, why risk it?

Well, you do get a slightly better quality map, although the map doesn't appear to be particularly detailed so that might not be much motivation. I pre-ordered anyway. Now I just have to get my hands on some mead and I'm set!

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Jul 31, 2011, 06:26 osage no onna

And the non-trivial amount of people who choose celibacy for one reason or another. Not really a constant in life unless you make it one, or unless you are some id-driven maniac.  

News Comments > Humble Bundle Investment
6. Re: Humble Bundle Investment Apr 24, 2011, 05:26 osage no onna

It'll be interesting to see in what way the next one will be changed in order to generate profit for their investors.  

News Comments > NPD Plans Monthly Digital Sales Reports
4. Re: NPD Plans Monthly Digital Sales Reports Mar 17, 2011, 06:40 osage no onna

"The goal is to provide our clients with a total POS games tracking service [...]"

Straight from the horse's mouth.

News Comments > Thief 4 Image
38. Re: Thief 4 Image Feb 26, 2011, 04:34 osage no onna

I really don't see why everyone hates the gloves and loves the rope arrows. Just because they were there first? The wooden beams jutting out of walls make it really apparent where you should be doing some climbing, which in turn makes the whole thing feel more like a video game to me.  

News Comments > Gray Matter Released
3. Re: Gray Matter Released Feb 25, 2011, 11:22 osage no onna

I haven't seen any in English yet, but there probably are plenty out there in German (it was released in Germany in November). I've only seen positive opinions from people who have played it so I'm pretty hopeful. There's a demo out too.  

News Comments > Thief 4 Image
2. Re: Thief 4 Image Feb 25, 2011, 10:08 osage no onna

Sure that's not just a normal bow? I don't see why they'd change it to a crossbow, and I certainly don't see why they'd put both in.  

News Comments > Steam Screenshots Live
5. Re: Steam Screenshots Live Feb 25, 2011, 03:30 osage no onna

I've been using it a bit over the last week or two and really like it. You don't have to dig around to find where a particular game saves its screenshots, or fiddle with keybinds, and you can take shots of things that the game itself probably wouldn't let you like loading screens. I guess Fraps does the same but you'll have to remember to launch it and still need to upload things somewhere. Very nice feature.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 16:56 osage no onna

Also nice to see Magicka climb back up to second spot. The better the game does, the more likely it is other devs copy the magic system. Wouldn't mind seeing it in TES VI.  

News Comments > A Valley Without Wind Trailer and Q&A
6. Re: A Valley Without Wind Trailer and Q&A Feb 12, 2011, 06:22 osage no onna

Rilcon wrote on Feb 12, 2011, 02:12:
Whatever, people have hated on MC and DF without caring one bit about the actual game; this seems like it'll be the same.

And yes, mindless rage etc. Graphics whores are one of the worst things to happen to gaming.

I dunno, I think there's a difference between not focusing on graphics, and actually making your game aesthetically offensive. I love both DF and MC and several other games with focus on something other than pretty pictures, but this actually looks ugly rather than something that just has its priorities elsewhere. I'll play it if it turns out to be a good game, but some of those pictures still literally hurt my eyes (the winter pictures look perfectly acceptable and even nice, but the greener ones are way too discordant).

News Comments > Japanese Homefront Censorship
3. Re: Japanese Homefront Censorship Feb 5, 2011, 19:53 osage no onna

They're just sitting there, looking all harmless and progressive, biding their time, and when you least expect it BAM mountie death squads swarming across the border.  

News Comments > Dragon Age II Demo This Month
21. Re: Dragon Age II Demo This Month Feb 2, 2011, 12:59 osage no onna

Such a strange thing. Why do they suddenly appreciate the employees of one retail chain so much? Shouldn't they direct that appreciation to their customers? I thought demos existed for the purpose of letting potential customers try a product who hopefully enjoy it enough to spend their money, but I must be terribly old-fashioned since apparently demos are now... what? Some weird-ass "political" tools? Bribery? I have no idea.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 14, 2011, 13:19 osage no onna

Breaking into 3200+ accounts is a scary amount of effort just to catch a glimpse of some boobs. The amount of failed attempts must be several times that. Should qualify for a mental disorder defense, at least.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
10. Re: Obama administration moves forward with unique internet ID for all Americans. T Jan 11, 2011, 04:56 osage no onna

Nucas wrote on Jan 10, 2011, 22:11:
why contain it? it's cool.
What a shame.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 4, 2011, 11:01 osage no onna

That alcowebizer thing is apparently a phishing site.  

News Comments > The Humble Indie Bundle Sale Concludes
2. Re: The Humble Indie Bundle Sale Concludes Dec 28, 2010, 09:32 osage no onna

Yeah, even with all the troglodytes buying 100 licenses for 1 cent and trying to trade them.  

News Comments > Serious Sam 3 Interview
3. Re: Serious Sam 3 Interview Dec 28, 2010, 09:30 osage no onna

But if they make a point of keeping the gameplay exactly the same, then graphics are literally the only point of these games.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 20:46 osage no onna

nin wrote on Dec 22, 2010, 10:20:

Holy shit, the audio there is amazing(ly bad). Was someone trying to reenact 2001 in their basement?

Last time I heard that track someone said that it's some orchestra where everyone plays an instrument other than their own. Either that, or it's this group.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Announced
29. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Announced Dec 12, 2010, 19:53 osage no onna

J wrote on Dec 12, 2010, 19:39:
Skreeeeee!

Crying

I wonder if they're going to retcon that bit about cliffracers originally chasing off the dragons, always seemed like a bit of joke. And if dragons are going to be some antagonistic force in Skyrim, wouldn't the obvious solution be to just start breeding cliffracers?

263 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo