Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for osage no onna

Real Name osage no onna   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2003, 17:45
Total Comments 263 (Amateur)
User ID 16350

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW Stats
6. Re: WoW Stats Dec 10, 2009, 01:46 osage no onna

Onyxia is totally deep-breathing more often after the last patch!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gearbox TMs Borderworlds, Borderlands Patch Nears
6. Re: Gearbox TMs Borderworlds, Borderlands Patch Nears Dec 4, 2009, 04:28 osage no onna

Someone at Valve is probably a little annoyed right now.  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Benchmark
3. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Benchmark Nov 18, 2009, 13:35 osage no onna

Q1 2010.  

News Comments > Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Announced
6. Re: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Announced Nov 18, 2009, 11:05 osage no onna

I wonder if Gerstmann will do the review for Giant Bomb.  

News Comments > Why Alganon Resembles WoW
29. Re: Why Alganon Resembles WoW Nov 14, 2009, 23:45 osage no onna

Notice how the 2 people to praise the game registered today, and this is their only post?

Couldn't help noticing. It doesn't help that the person used the same turn of phrase in both posts ("it has its bugs, but...")

Guess even their shills are cheap quality

News Comments > Another Syndicate Hint
5. Re: Another Syndicate Hint Nov 12, 2009, 12:21 osage no onna

Dart™ is an artificial intelligence built to be endlessly
curious about her host human and to learn to love them over
time. Out of the box, she doesn't really get this whole
"feelings" dynamic that human brains run on, but she can do
a good imitation of it on demand. She vacillates between
cold calculation and catty commentary.

What is this? I don't recall any "feelings" in the Syndicate I played. I also never viewed the agents as people who'd care to say "motherfucker" like some cheap Hollywood film trying to be edgy. They're impassionate killing machines. Next they're going to suggest there should be some moral dilemma about persuadertroning yourself a zombie civilian army to act as a meat shield, I'm sure.

News Comments > Age of Conan Wants You Back
25. Re: Age of Conan Wants You Back Nov 12, 2009, 00:40 osage no onna

Your armor on spawn is made of high explosives that reacts to light sabers.

Imperial work safety regulations always did seem pretty lax.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2009, 03:19 osage no onna

I've got you whitelisted on both adblock and flashblock, Blue, but it seems very hit and miss whether I actually SEE an ad or not? Some days I'll come here, and I'll see the banner plus the two at the top of the page (to the right of the news), and other days there's nothing?

I'm having some problems with this too. I think you not only have to whitelist blue's, but also adbureau.net. At least on flashblock and noscript; for adblock blue's should be enough.

News Comments > Bloodlines Patch Plans
11. Re: Bloodlines Patch Plans Nov 2, 2009, 02:41 osage no onna

Blue, was this message to Acleacius a personal e-mail, or could you link us to the post?

Last post on this page.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Halloween Special
3. Re: Team Fortress 2 Halloween Special Oct 30, 2009, 02:42 osage no onna

There was also a 2h sale on TF2. Got it for my friend, although she's unlikely to spend more than five minutes on it. No point not to at that price.

Also got my hat!

News Comments > On Sale
8. Re: On Sale Oct 28, 2009, 07:38 osage no onna

You're on a roll!

I'm tempted to just gift Stalker to everyone I know who hasn't played it yet. Such a fun game. Pity about the autopatching, though, since it limits which mods you can play (most importantly AMK).

News Comments > Zenimax Eyeing Valve?
11. Re: Zenimax Eyeing Valve? Oct 26, 2009, 12:23 osage no onna

RPS Exclusive: Gabe Newell Interview (November 21st, 2007)

RPS: I have a friend (an idiot) who is determined that in six months Valve will be owned by either Microsoft or EA…

Gabe: Tell him that I’m not interested in buying either one of them.

It's been a while, but I don't see any reason for him to feel any differently today.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 26, 2009, 04:20 osage no onna

Reading comprehension for the win!
Did you read the page that was linked? Scroll down and read the fine print and have a nice hot cup of STFU.

As much as I love edgy kids online, they're promoting free games which don't actually exist anymore. "Register now for your free game!" Go ahead and register and see if you get one. The $1000 sweeptake is a completely separate matter, and has nothing to do with just registering and everything to do with having to actually buy something from them in order to be eligible.

It doesn't seem like a difficult concept to wrap your head around, but I guess your darling attitude compels you make an ass of yourself regardless.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2009, 04:23.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 25, 2009, 15:22 osage no onna

From their forums:

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:19 PM

We need to verify that indeed all emails that we have received from registered users are valid - anyone that has submitted a duplicate email address will be disqualified. All validated users will receive their prize of a $10 or $20 coupon on or before October 12nd. This is the end date of this promotion and when we will be announcing the winner of the grand prizes.

So these free games are long gone, they just "forgot" to stop promoting it.

News Comments > WoW Mouse Levels Up
14. Re: WoW Mouse Levels Up Oct 22, 2009, 05:06 osage no onna

Just waiting for the anal-spam now.  

News Comments > Gray Matter Voice Acting Complete
1. Re: Gray Matter Voice Acting Complete Oct 6, 2009, 11:06 osage no onna

I hope that's finally the actual release date, considering how many hypothetical release dates the game has had in the past few years. Still, looking forward to it, whenever it comes out.

Edit: Protagonist's VA's reel here.

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 2009, 11:11.

News Comments > 3000AD MMOG Tease
45. Re: 3000AD MMOG Tease Oct 2, 2009, 08:10 osage no onna

I never finished the first one because I couldn't figure out how to activate that damn shield generator and was too stubborn to look it up before losing interest. I bet it'd run just fine under XP; I should give it another go.

But yeah, would love to see new games set in the Gateway universe, MMO or otherwise. I wonder if Atari inherited the rights from Legend?

Too bad graphical interactive fiction is dead.

News Comments > 3000AD MMOG Tease
42. Re: 3000AD MMOG Tease Oct 2, 2009, 07:06 osage no onna

While it's of course possible to extrapolate from his previous titles and come to some valid assumptions as to what might be expected of this game, in this case a lot of the people haven't actually played any of them, and are just compelled by evolutionary psychology to join the mob. We don't actually know anything specific yet, so is it so impossible to hold on to at least a little hope in some corner of your blackened hearts that the game might be good? Angel

I've never actually played any of his games, but they can't possibly be as void of all merit as people seem to imply, considering he's still making them.

Maybe his ostensible personality makes him easy to hate, and people mistake disliking him with disliking his games?

News Comments > Stardock/UPS Follow-up
35. Re: Stardock/UPS Follow-up Sep 29, 2009, 04:55 osage no onna

One thing I've noticed - most of the people I know that like FOX news are pretty nice and decent people. Most of the people I've met that hate it are pretty intolerable, elitist and usually rude. (Notice how they always have to throw an insult into their opinion.) Looks like some of the posts here fit the mold.

Translation:
"One thing I've noticed - most of the people I know that like FOX news have the same opinions I do, and therefore are nice and decent. Most of the people I've met that hate it have opinions different from mine, and thus are pretty intolerable, elitist and usually rude. (Notice how I delivered a blanket-insult along with my opinion.) Looks like I'm completely oblivious to my personal bias."

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Surprises Remain
16. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Surprises Remain Sep 23, 2009, 15:42 osage no onna

Don't worry, I'm sure an executive with a wife, children and stable work history for 20+ years will suddenly develop a PCP habit just to suit your internet fantasies pal.

I'm not your pal, friend.

Also, like I said, I was joking about everything except the part where I wished he'd lose his job. There are worse things in life than a millionaire losing one job, and I actually think that's a reasonable thing to wish on someone who openly says he tries to instill an atmosphere of "skepticism, pessimism, and fear" at his workplace, never mind all the other stuff.

You do realize your hobby is videogames and not gun running or smuggling, right?

Wait, what? Your reaction seems a bit strong. I'd ask if you know him or something, but you don't come across as quite big enough an asshole to hang with him :p

263 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo