Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for osage no onna

Real Name osage no onna   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 4, 2003, 17:45
Total Comments 265 (Amateur)
User ID 16350

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus
4. Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus May 17, 2010, 18:27 osage no onna

You're not a very good assassin if your victims can still call you things.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout Soundtrack Remastered
12. Re: Fallout Soundtrack Remastered May 11, 2010, 09:11 osage no onna

In fact, if you're interested, there's a Fallout 3 mod called More Where That Came From which adds up to 100 similar-era songs to GNR's playlist. They're all MP3 format too.

I very much wanted to use that as GNR gets pretty painful after a while, but couldn't get it to work. There was some sort of a warbling thing going on. I'm sure I can thank Creative's wonderful Win7 support for that.

Anyway, I'm amazed that I actually recognize some of this music as I haven't played FO1/2 since they were new.

News Comments > GTA San Andreas Mini-Sale
10. Re: GTA San Andreas Mini-Sale Apr 29, 2010, 14:06 osage no onna

The fire sale just switched back to Vice City. That's the only one I wanted and I missed it the first time around so that's nice.  

News Comments > Lord of Ultima Live
4. Re: Lord of Ultima Live Apr 20, 2010, 12:10 osage no onna

I played until Lady Lyanna gave me wood Shocked2  

News Comments > Sam & Max Episode & Demo, TF2 Patched
3. Re: Sam & Max Episode & Demo, TF2 Patched Apr 16, 2010, 03:34 osage no onna

Okay, that's weird. Now they're essentially whoring out TF2 as some promotional platform for other games? Is this the first time or have I been away from the game for too long?  

News Comments > Steam Top-Sellers
12. Re: Steam Top-Sellers Apr 12, 2010, 05:42 osage no onna

GunSpeed wrote on Apr 12, 2010, 02:04:
Couldn't agree more.

I am with DRM to counter pirating, but I am against it when only when it pause my enjoyment of the game, and that's like 1% chance as you said.

That may be the case right now when the game has just launched, but a couple of years down the line it might be 100% of the time. They have no obligation to keep the DRM servers online indefinitely or patch it away, and I sure as hell won't count on them to do so. I still regularly play games from the 90's, so I have a hard time accepting the attempt to turn games into throwaway commodities, which it kinda feels like.

News Comments > Senscape Interactive Launched
1. Re: Senscape Interactive Launched Apr 10, 2010, 06:32 osage no onna

I really enjoyed the demo for Scratches, but still haven't gotten around to playing the full game. It felt genuinely creepy though. Curious to see what they'll come up with.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
8. Re: Sunday Mobilization Apr 5, 2010, 08:06 osage no onna

MrBone wrote on Apr 4, 2010, 22:56:
http://jilion.com/sublime/video

Wow, Dartmoor sure is pretty.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2010, 13:11 osage no onna

I'll go with '9'!  

News Comments > AU AG Atkinson to Depart, Eventually
3. Re: AU AG Atkinson to Depart, Eventually Mar 21, 2010, 14:55 osage no onna

He'll stay in parliament until the end of the term, but I understand the attorney general gig is separate from that, and he's already gone from that office. He's not going to be vetoing anything anymore.  

News Comments > Ubisoft's DRM Failure
25. Re: Ubisoft's DRM Failure Mar 8, 2010, 11:40 osage no onna

Considering the garbage they're spewing regarding just about every aspect of this DRM issue, I can't help but suspect that trying to attribute their downtime to "DDoS attacks" is just a pathetic attempt to shift blame to something else than the fact that their system just doesn't work. I'd be surprised if their "attacks" were anything else than customers trying to futilely play their games, and the servers just not being able to handle it.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2010, 04:29 osage no onna

80% as well, missed 4, 10 and 15.  

News Comments > Splinter: Cell Conviction Delays Explained
7. Re: Splinter: Cell Conviction Delays Explained Mar 1, 2010, 03:42 osage no onna

Maybe Ubisoft titles should just be listed under 'Consolidation' from now on.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Feb 26, 2010, 04:05 osage no onna

If they actually want to sell that thing, they probably shouldn't promote it with a "Baby's First Jetpack" compilation where some amateurs hover an inch off the ground with two guys acting as training wheels.  

News Comments > Richard Garriott Returns to Gaming
11. Re: Richard Garriott Returns to Gaming Feb 17, 2010, 12:32 osage no onna

And wtf is Portalarium? Is that anything like the planet-arium?

My first thought was that it has something to do with portapotties. Combining that with a planetarium leads to some scary mental images.

News Comments > "Supernanny" Takes on Violent Games
11. Re: "Supernanny" Takes on Violent Games Feb 10, 2010, 16:25 osage no onna

I'd be more worried about all that violent news footage that they force these kids to watch.  

News Comments > Lord of Ultima in Beta
7. Re: Lord of Ultima in Beta Jan 27, 2010, 02:55 osage no onna

There was an Ultima reminiscence thread on RPS the other day if anyone's feeling nostalgic.  

News Comments > On Bethesda's Mystery MMOG
5. Re: On Bethesda's Mystery MMOG Jan 22, 2010, 20:43 osage no onna

[...]might have been anxious to have Interplay fail[...]

I'd say Interplay failed years before this deal. And it's Bethesda's money that has allowed them to keep doing whatever it is they're doing (mainly just baiting investors perhaps).

I wish Caen would stop propping up Interplay's unholy corpse and let it rest already. The only thing I would fault Bethesda with is having given them enough money to pay off their debts, since otherwise Interplay and Caen would be long gone by now.

News Comments > Elder Scrolls MMOG Revealed?
16. Re: Elder Scrolls MMOG Revealed? Jan 20, 2010, 14:03 osage no onna

I've been a fan of their sandboxy ways since nineteen-ninety-whenever Daggerfall came out, but I couldn't be less interested in an ES MMO. Back around the time Morrowind came out I remember one of the guys (maybe Todd Howard) saying that Elder Scrolls would never go multiplayer and that's just not the kind of experience the games are about.

I guess WoW happened after that. If you have a popular series these days your shareholders likely aren't going to be happy until you try to get some monthly fees out of it.

As much as I'm looking forward to TES V, I won't even consider getting this. I wish them luck, but not too much or it might take their focus away from the singleplayer games.

News Comments > No Half-Life in 2010?
14. Re: No Half-Life in 2010? Jan 19, 2010, 12:30 osage no onna

I really hate complaining about games taking time

I don't think people are complaining about it taking time as much as the way they just seemingly completely dropped HL2 in the middle of the story and have refused to say anything about it since then. Episode 1 came out in 2006, episode 2 came out in 2007; it's sort of understandable that people who bought the games would like to see the plot wrapped up, but barring that, you'd think they would at least communicate on the matter within a few years after leaving their fans hanging. Whether they lost interest, or they're upgrading their tech, or they felt that adventures in zombieland were more lucrative, I don't know, but they really seem to be vying for DNF's industry joke mantle with how they've handled this thing.

265 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo