Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for l

Real Name l   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Moog Operator
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 27, 2003, 22:48
Total Comments 444 (Amateur)
User ID 16313

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
82. Re: Apache Jan 14, 2004, 12:32 Moog Operator

"In one day you couldn't train a guy how to fire his rifle"
SMA: That is crazy, I studied, and passed the Canadian examinations to get not only my FAC (firearms acquisition certificate), but my handgun, and semi-automatic rifle (read assault rifle) lisences in one day. You must have a working (ie. trained to proficiency) knowledge of ALL of those guns to gain those certificates. My previous experience with guns included one day of killing gophers with a .22 and playing with an air powered handgun.

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, GET OUT OF THAT BED AND GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, GET OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE: GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE NUDE, GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DON'T CARE IF ITS FREEZING! WHERES THE DRUGS, WE KNOW YOU GOT THE DRU
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

169. Re: helicopter video Jan 14, 2004, 11:05 Moog Operator

MEatFart: Trust me, these people do not want to be educated about the American Holocaust...
MUSCULAR BEAVER: In our lifetimes, world oil production will peak - if it hasn't already. When this happens, the completely gluttonous way of American life, American WAR, and American Cheese will come to a screaming halt (for the poor first; then the food will run out and money will mean nothing) along with the lives of about 6 billion people. Contesting America's waste of TRILLIONS of joules of (oil) energy via war, when this waste will soon cause the most massive die off humans will ever see, is the only sane action or opinion to have.

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, GET OUT OF THAT BED AND GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, GET OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE: GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE NUDE, GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DON'T CARE IF ITS FREEZING! WHERES THE DRUGS, WE KNOW YOU GOT THE DRU

157. Re: helicopter video Jan 13, 2004, 11:58 Moog Operator

Halsy: I like you
BigAlski: He said illegal, not covert; illegal bombings include all of which the US Army knew they'd be killing civilians. 2 million is a conservative number.

89. Re: Helicopter kills Jan 12, 2004, 18:28 Moog Operator

"I hate to interrupt your skewed world view there Moog but one of Osamas big beefs was the fact that US military troops are in Saudi Arabia"
My view is not skewed; Bin Laden's beef with American military being stationed in the middle east stems from his experience with the mujahadeen, and it's effects on Afghanistan later.

52. Re: Helicopter kills Jan 12, 2004, 14:57 Moog Operator

You should have no moral problem with your soldiers killing people who want them dead - unless the only reason these people want your soldiers dead is the illegal occupation of their country. Always remember, American military action causes the terrorism at home.

31. Re: Pic of the day Jan 9, 2004, 17:10 Moog Operator

That's a good one.. My friends put up a mould in front of the doors of my house and made cement monoliths. I was a little pissed off with that, after the red-eye from Toronto (6hrs or so)

29. Re: No subject Jan 9, 2004, 16:46 Moog Operator

"as long as mandatory birth control does not apply to whites, i support it."
Wow... I hope you are joking

News Comments > GTA4: Sin City?
68. THE FUTURE IS HERE Jan 9, 2004, 16:34 Moog Operator

I wish they'd do a GTA in the future... like back to the future. And when will I be able to take 50 hostages?

News Comments > Federal GTA Lawsuit
162. Re: Nukes Jan 9, 2004, 09:46 Moog Operator

You would call the 3000 deaths on September 11 murder, would you not?
Half of this world you live in would call them justified deaths as part of a war America started. The same half of the world refers to each and every death (military and civilian) in Iraq and Afghanistan as murder. They see (and it has been made painfully clear) that America is an occupying force (Iraq) or, again, cutting them loose (Afghanistan).

156. Re: Nukes Jan 8, 2004, 17:46 Moog Operator

I don't mean to imply that civilinas were the target, but they died nonetheless. In some cases, like the dropping of cluster bombs onto civilian areas, a lot could have been done to prevent those deaths. They didn't target them intentionally, but they didn't exactly do all they could to protect them... and Depleted Uranium is another bag of nuts. I find self control hard to excercise when faced with a brickwit like Inkswitch.
As far as greed motivation goes... look at the amount of money firms directly related to the current administration is making. Look at the staunch protection of Oil fields. To me, there is way too much evidence to support a greed motivated war. Also, how was Saddam the next best thing? He has had nothing to do with international terror, other than local wars (war isn't terror, just ask Bush :)), and his weapons were documented as destroyed by scott ritter in 93 or 94 I believe... Point is, Saddam was no danger whatsoever to any American, until GWB sent them their to wage war.

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 17:50.

154. Re: Nukes Jan 8, 2004, 17:27 Moog Operator

I can easily say such a thing. You decry the slaughter in Kosovo as totally unacceptable - why? the 10,000 racially motivated murders? At least 7,900 civilians have died in Iraq alone, over three thousand in Afghanistan. These murders were motivated by the greed of your government. Which is worse? Murder for money, or murder for racial differences? Murder is murder, and the race your government is exterminating is the human race. Most of those humans happen to have brown skin, but that is coincidence (again, no mention of White Supremecist Christian terrorists homegrown in the USA... why?). American army units involved in the killing of babies: Air Force, Marines, Navy, NAtional Guard, and Reserves - all simply by using shock and awe in Iraq, and to a lesser extent, Afghanistan. The Depleted Uranium shells they are vaporizing all over the world have two major health effects: Cancer, and birth defects - often inoperable, especially in countries like Iraq, and Afghanistan, where the "shock and awe" destroyed many hospitals, and decimated the ability of medical professionals in those countries to use what little facilities remain standing.
I don't know about colonies created by the USA of late, but it isn't like Milosevic was invading Iraq, and colonizing it... he kept his murder domestic. Guam, anyone? Or, how about Noriega who was a CIA operative, and president of Panama? Hmm... American running another country with American's interests at the forefront... sounds like a colony to me, and thousands of Panamanians have died due to even more American interference there since Noriega's removal by Bush the first. Iraq is a colony currently as well, and with 200000+ troops stationed (read living)there, an American in control of Iraq, again running the country for America...
I would be out of my mind if I made up facts and tried to argue with them, like "No children at all, go starving in the USA", or perhaps "There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that homosexuality if biological", or even "our whole way of life threatens the hard-liners of the midle east", or "We helped Saddam to power. We helped him overthrow a communist government (the government in Iraq before ba'ath was a monarchy)" or "We sold weapons to Saddam to fight another enemy of ours: Iran. Are you implying that America is responsible for the deaths of those 400,000 people by supplying the weapons? (no guns = no deaths!)" or "Letting anybody marry would collapse the whole point of marriage as a concept" or "Just your statement that G. Bush (1st) AUTHORIZED the gassing of the Kurds makes anything else you say moot. You are an idiot if you think that Bush authorized that. Even stating something like that shows your stupidity and hatred" or "The best economy in two decades" or "At least he is handling the war magnificently" or "But, if you let same-sex marirages happen, clever straight people will marry each other to receive insurance, tax, and benefits meant for a child bearing family."
you said all of those things... all untrue. Who is nuts?

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 17:34.

151. Re: Nukes Jan 8, 2004, 16:58 Moog Operator

"We agree there. That type of activity by any government should be stopped at all costs. "
Your government is doing it right now.

148. Re: Nukes Jan 8, 2004, 16:10 Moog Operator

JoeCool: Finally, a rational American... Are there any others?

146. Re: Nukes Jan 8, 2004, 16:04 Moog Operator

Inkswitch, I do not hate America, I am just educated about it's past, and I have noted, and learned from it's huge mistakes. Liberals caused the pull out from Vietnam with good reason, ie 4 million Vietnamese civilians being slaughtered by the American army might not put Average American Joe in the best light to the Billions of people in Asia.
Make no mistake, America is not the target of terrorists because they are "Big on the world stage". Israel is tiny potatoes, even compared to Canada, and they experience more "terror" than America and Canada combined. Palestine is even smaller, and Israel Army's terrorism has not ceased in that country for decades. This begs the question: Why, oh why would little Israel be such a piece of prey? Is it because they love freedom (they even erected a freedom fence!)? Is it because their women are allowed to walk unshrouded? Is it Anti-semitism? No, no, and no - Israel has preyed consistently on Palestinians for years, and in the process has made survival (food/water etc.) a challenge for them. Palestinians see this, and lo and behold, they attack Israel with all means available. Israel responds. America has assaulted the third world for the last sixty years with military, and covert operations, and in some cases - such as Afghanistan, stepped on the toes of someone who doesn't/didn't feel like taking it. Hence the attacks on America and it's interests globally, by non-Americans.
Canada, on the other hand, or, say, Mexico, who stay the fuck out of other countries political business, and mind their own, have not been attacked recently. Why? WHY????
Liberals, or at least the sane ones, do not want continuation of USAs global policy of interference for business interests (which both the intervention in Iraq, and Afghanistan have been about), and for damn good reasons: September 11 is the best reason (as those (politics for business) policies of days gone by CAUSEd sept11), and the worldwide poverty the USA has inflicted upon the people of the world is another.
Finally, I do worry about my own country - which is the reason, as a wealthy citizen, I am happy to pay taxes for welfare, medical care, and to guarantee members of my society at the very least, survival without insurmountable struggle. BUT I DONT GET ALL MY MONEY, I NEED IT ALL, I AM SO HARD DONE BY BY TAXES!! BOO HOO HOO!! I agree that much of Canada's prosperity has to do with America's, but none of my arguments have been "Down with USA", or "I hate the USA". I can see that the current state of affairs, that being: The stripping of personal Freedom, A president who defames members of his own government for being against him, a President who demands the unquestioning loyalty of his citizens (read serfs), extreme militarism, marriage of church and state, state control of media (didn't hear much about texas WMD plot on national news... I wonder why ), foreign policy geared towards making corporations a lot of money, constant propaganda (to the degree most Americans believe Saddam was responsible for sept 11, had WMDs, etc.), and scapegoating a religious group (Islam/Muslims) - has a scary definition. That defninition is Facsism. I do not, in any way, nor will I ever, be comfortable with, or not decry real life facsism in the country to my south - which happens to have enough nukes to destroy our species many times over.
You are all for freeing the oppressed people of the world? BULLSHIT. If you were, you would be telling your government to get the fuck out of occupied and oppressed Iraq, and would delve into the source of the oppression. Which oppression do you mean? The oppression of Shi'ites in Iraq? Oh yeah, a conservative hero (Bush, via April Gillespie's AOK for the whole thing) drowned their last attempt at autonomy in blood, killing 30,000 poeple (By the way, the Shi-ite rebellion I refer to would have ended Saddam's regime in 1990). The oppression of Iraqis before OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM? I guess it can't be that, that was the USAs fault as well... oh well, only a million kids died from those oppre- I mean... "freedom" sanctions. Or maybe the oppression of women in Afghanistan? GWB and his conservatives really cleaned that one up for them... for about two days. Please, inform me about the oppression you are so opposed to and would like to end.
LAst thing this time: American companies did not move labor jobs out of the country for lack of employees, they did it to improve their bottom line. Millions of children employed by companies like: Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Nike, Reebok, (insert almost all American owned manufacturing companies here) can attest to this, while they earn a few pennies a day. Or, go to flint and find some laid off auto workers, and ask them what they do for a living now. You are so fucking clueless ...

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 16:08.

141. Re: Nukes Jan 8, 2004, 09:57 Moog Operator

It is not conspiracy if it is true, and the evil of America's foreign influence is well documented truth. In not one case of American Military or CIA political interference since world war 2, have the people of the affected country gained freedom (which you seem to think America is dealin gout), better living conditions, better economic conditions, or anything - except the ruling elite in those countries. More often than not, their little excursions have caused political instability, civil war, countless deaths, mass torture and rape. The mass torture and rape is usually carried out by the government. Look up the School of the Americas on google, and read up on how thousands of foreigners, even the evil, hated Islamists, have been trained in the finer points of torture by Americans, in America.
Further to that, the economy in the States right now affords those with capital to make lots of money, there is no denying it. However, that is a tiny percentage of the total population - the people in lower classes struggle to survive, while the middle class shrinks, not due to the middle class striking it rich, but because their personal debt has forced them into the lower class.
Quick True Story as to Why September 11 Occured:
Before the Russian Afghan war, which would eventually bleed the Russians into collapse, the USA began shipping arms, and money to the mujahadeen. Russias response to the hightened power, and moreover the armament of the mujahadeen, was to attack Afghanistan. About ten years, a few hundred thousand Afghans, and hundreds of thousands of russians later, Russia collapsed, affording victory to the Afghans. However, the war decimated the once modern Afghanistan, destroying infrastructure vital to the Afghan people. They (mujahadeen) fought a war for the US, and when the US cut funding to Afghnistan. Two major things happened when this did: First, the mujahadeen became the Taliban - you know who they are; second, the USA rammed a sandpaper covered middle finger up the asses of all Afghans - one of the Afghan fighters in the war (whom the CIA personally trained along with many of his countrymen) was one Osama Bin Laden. His Jihad against America was declared shortly after the war, with a continuing body count of over 4000 Americans.
Military budget justified by Sept 11... right. The hijacked planes which crashed into New York flew over at least 6 air force bases, all of which were capable of scrambling fighters into the sky in less than a minute. When they flew over those bases, they were known to be hijacked. US policy on hijacked planes, is to get fighters into the sky, to intercept if necessary. Even with the ridiculous military budget of the day, these planes were not stopped. There is no relation to higher defence budget numbers, and higher safety. If anything, it is the opposite. I mean, look at Canada - Our defence budget got a huge raise last year - OF 700 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! OMFG!!! OUR ARMY IS HUGE!!!
Total Number of Canadians killed in Canada due to Terrorism in the last 20 years: 0
Average chance of getting slaughtered by terrorits in Canada in 1980:0%
1981:0%
1982:0%
... I think you get the picture.

I dont know which conspiracies you were referring to... but heres some WMDs in texas!
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5350.htm

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 10:08.

138. Re: Nukes Jan 7, 2004, 18:24 Moog Operator

Inkswitch, one more thing: Countering my arguments with intellect such as:
"Starving children? You dumbass. There are no starving children in the USA"
"George Bush didn't approve the gassing of the Kurds. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life"
"Their (he meant "there") is absolutely zero proof that homosexuality is a condition you are born with"
Try backing up YOUR claims with some facts. Calling me stupid, and leaving it at that does not make you seem too smart.

137. Re: Nukes Jan 7, 2004, 18:13 Moog Operator

"Killing Hope: A History of US Foreign Military and CIA interventions since WW2" by William Blum.
Start there, and see how "communist" the previous government was. And, since you seem like a real smrt guy, explain the problem of a communist government in Iraq to me please. Communism, since it's inception has been attacked, and attacked wholeheartedly by Capitalism - the point being, we don't know how communism would fail, we just know that capitalist tinkering in any newly formed government will fuck it over badly. Sure, there was no world war, but in the act of cleaning up "communism" world wide, USA has created poverty for BILLIONS OF PEOPLE and they caused the deaths of MILLIONS of people... including around 3000 american civilians on September 11, 2001.
http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/4248649.html
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60E16F839550C768EDDA90994DB404482
- this is an article on the possible biologic origins of homosexuality. Much more evidence points to biological factors, than psychological... On the topic, ever heard of a recessive gene? Bred out of existence my ass... just like you'd assume Cancer, CF, MS etc would have died by now... or fatal allergies....
http://www.frac.org/html/hunger_in_the_us/hunger_studies.html

Now, shut your ignorant mouth. You live in a bubble, well insulated from reality. Go to Flint Michigan, and tell me there is no child hunger there. Go to inner city L.A., N.Y., or any large urban city in America, and along with hunger, you will find TB, and Cholera making a comeback.
As for social programs failing, here is a fact: When you cut almost all funding to any program, social or not, it fails.
LIST OF OTHER FAILED FEDERAL PROGRAMS COSTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR:
War on Drugs - Don't have to say anymore
War on Terror - Terror still exists, in fact, according to every analyst other than american Conservatives, and a few british ones the American war on Terror has had one effect - MORE TERRORISTS!
Department of Homeland Security - In October, over 140 people were arrested in connection with WHITE SUPREMECIST CHRISTIANS operating in Texas. They had enough Cyanide to kill over 12 million Americans. I can cross into the US at any one of the 12 unpatrolled border crossings into the US - in Alberta alone. With bombs. With guns, with poisin if I wanted too.
And just so you know, when Saddam came into power (the second time) he was not some shining Capitalist uber-leader, helping his people into the future... one of his first acts as Dictator was to kill all of his political opponenets - he went downhill from there.
I will point out one tax cut that did not help your economy: Reaganomics. The recession of the 80s was a direct result of reagonomics... what are you, 3?

One more thing: Islamic religion does not require oppression of women, but just as Christianity teaches peace, and just as you fundamentalist Christian president has killed ~50,000 people in under 4 years while trumping jesus, it is a religion being used for evil.

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 18:15.

135. Re: Moog Operator Jan 7, 2004, 17:27 Moog Operator

Mike420, if you want a book that will piss you off/open your eyes a bit, get "Killing Hope: A History of US Foreign Military and CIA interventions since WW2" by William Blum.
It details around 6 million or so deaths caused directly by US interference in politics worldwide. The hatred other countries have for the USA becomes pretty self explanatory... Blum is an ex-CIA operative, and gets his info from declassified documents from the CIA. As for Chomsky, just look him up in the politics section of any bookstore, and buy all of his books. He has one of the most level-headed interpretations of world events available.
and INKSWITCH:
http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
Check out that flash presentation for details on Kennedy's, Reagan's and Bush 1s involvement in the Ba'ath party, and Saddam's rise to power and subsequent arming.
And, /mike420, rest assured, the amount of US military spending just in IRAQ this time could solve domestic poverty problems for years to come.
Hey, AG - The other thing that is misleading about the "failure" of the UN, is when the worst of the genocides/mass rapings etc. were all taking place (indonesia, nicaragua, etc), the UNs members were all client states of the US - meaning that the US could bully them (usually arms trade related) into getting inline with American policy/interest. The UN, after it's inception, quickly became a tool for the US to legitamize horrible, horrible acts against humanity.

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 17:34.

132. Re: Moog Operator Jan 7, 2004, 10:54 Moog Operator

OK. First, America's foreign debt, and current deficit are entirely the fault of astronomical military spending. Which program should you cut first? The military, idiot. First, social sec, medicare, and all those other "debt causing" programs do not cost a twentieth of the military, most of which in unnecessary. Second, if the US military and CIA hadn't paraded around the third world for the last 55 years making the world safe for US big business, and causing unimaginable living conditions for over 3 billion people, which still continue today, THERE WOULD BE NO TERROR TO FIGHT.
KUrds:
George #1 not only approved of the use of gas on the Kurds, but George Bush the First also continued supplying the crooked and devious Saddam military equipment, and chemical weapons AFTER THE ULTIMATE ATROCITY. This is fact, Noam Chomsky, William Blum, and a host of other AMERICAN authors have documented it in books. In America, especially G.Bs America, if those books contained a single false statement, they would be pulled from the market, and the authors charged, fined, and jailed. This hasn't, and will not happen, because the information is true.
Gays:
You did not, unless you are gay, or a closet case (also gay), choose the opposite sex as the target of your affections. It just happened. Just like gay people - they do not choose, it is natural for them. So, just as a human with brown skin did not choose it, and just as we cannot discriminate against him for that which was out of his hands, we cannot discriminate against gay people for that which they did not choose. If they are not allowed to marry because of a natural attraction to the same sex, it is discrimination, and it is shameful.
Poverty:
While you may see $300000 houses as you look out on the suburb you live in, the reality for most Americans lies somewhere in the: America is #1 for child poverty in the 1st world (but the country is sooo RICH!), America is #1 for gun violence, 10 MILLION people unemployed, America. The America where your president sends your kids to die for their country - then cuts money from veteran's programs. The America where no rich kid is left behind. The America where 30% of children go to school hungry, and remain so throughout the day. Your bubble image of America might be pleasant, but it is not representative of your whole country dude, and you are the idiot for believing it is.

124. Re: Moog Operator Jan 6, 2004, 15:49 Moog Operator

Inkswitch, you are a complete moron. LEts take this sentence: Basically, if you are an American liberal, you condone and support, mass-murder, sexual oppression, a failed US economy, religious oppression, wealth hording, and unstable governments who support terrorism with WOMDs.
Then, we will change one word, and add a few examples
Basically, if you are an American republican, you condone and support, mass-murder (see Iraq 1990-current, Afghanistan 1979-1992, Installation of Pinochet etc), sexual oppression (lets teach abstinence in school, tell kids fucking before marriage is a sin, and cut aid to countries in Africa who tell their citizens about those ruberrized pregnancy and AIDS preventing sin contraptions - condoms), a failed US economy (451 BILLION deficit in one year? 30 million jaerbs lost? BUT THE GDP IS UP!!!), religious oppression (see current war on Islam), wealth hoarding (Halliburton war profiteering, Lockheed MArtin war profiteering, carlyle group), and unstable governments who support terrorism with WOMDs (such as George the First who armed Iraq to the teeth in the first place; authorized Iraq ot use chemical weapons on Kurds at Halabja, armed israel to the teeth, etc).
Parent's who cannot watch their kids all the time are working stiffs/slaves who work two full time jaerbs just to pay their bills. This is reality for millions of Americans today, and will be for multitudes more in the future, if this economic recovery doesn't slow down.

Oh, and as for the unemployment rate being a lagging indicator, it is a completely manipulated indicator. Since you cannot be on unemployment for longer than 6 weeks, and percentage of people on unemployment is where the government gets its stats for it, officially, as time goes on, YES UNEMPLOYMENT (recievers, as a percent) IS GOING DOWN!! Moron... only too late, if it is allowed to continue, will you fools see just how bad Bush realy is.

This comment was edited on Jan 6, 15:54.

444 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo