Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for l

Real Name l   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Moog Operator
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 27, 2003, 22:48
Total Comments 444 (Amateur)
User ID 16313

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > GeForce 6 Announced
130. Re: Bla Apr 15, 2004, 09:44 Moog Operator

Get it straight guys: OpenGl does not make use of dx9

The companies will be very pleased.

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, GET OUT OF THAT BED AND GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, GET OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE: GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE NUDE, GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DON'T CARE IF ITS FREEZING! WHERES THE DRUGS, WE KNOW YOU GOT THE DRU
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

81. Re: Bla Apr 14, 2004, 18:09 Moog Operator

2002 on a 9700? I thought that was an 8500. May 2002 was pretty much right before the release of gf4s, the 3s were already out.

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, GET OUT OF THAT BED AND GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, GET OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE: GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE NUDE, GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DON'T CARE IF ITS FREEZING! WHERES THE DRUGS, WE KNOW YOU GOT THE DRU

News Comments > Out of the Blue
167. Re: $0.02 Apr 14, 2004, 17:33 Moog Operator

"what an endless number of the LOWER RACES will have been eliminated by the higher civilized race"
Good fuck, you are dumb. Darwin was referring to the elimination of races such as neanderthals and other intermediaries to advanced races. That quote refers to speculation of what will replace humans, as a race, not (homo sapien) people with different physiology.

The government is getting involved in your religion? How? By not taking taxes from you? WTF are you referring to? Your government is getting involved in Islamic religion, and muslim religions very directly, but I don't see them making laws to echo the scripture of the quran. Please elucidate as to how they are getting involved in your religion, and how that gives you (christians) a right to get involved in government.

Also, your distinction of "True Christians" and fake Christians is an important mental leap, and you must apply it to what your government is doing all around the world, then to what they want to do domestically (which you support). Specifically, they are murdering millions of people under the guise of "battling Satan(to paraphrase bush)" for god. Are you sure you want "Christians" like these mumbo-pocus spewing mongos interpreting Christian morals and inflicting them onto society as law?

"Slaves are no different to the average worker today"
Except we are not shackled, beaten, jailed, or killed by the overseers when we pipe up. We have rights, and although the biblical, respectful slave-keeping, may sound nice, the most common interpretations of the bibles approval of slavery are/were brutal. Slaves are 24/7 employees, and are at their masters beckon call 24/7.

The other thing you do not understand is that the bible has been rewritten to the whim of French kings, Spanish Kings, Romans, and the list goes on - what may once have been a useful document has been dirtied by so many non-christians (in your true-christian sense) that for it to be considered a modernly applicable model for society is very foolish. You should study the Cathars, the original Knights Templar, and the Ordre de Sion, in their histories you will find a lot better picture of what Christianity originally was, and at the same time a lot of the history of the bible as it exists today.

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 17:48.

165. Re: redefining marriage Apr 14, 2004, 17:19 Moog Operator

"...Athens...where the citizens all voted on laws directly"
This is not true, the "democracy" in Athens excluded women, children, and the poor. It wasn't "majority rule", it was "Majority of Rich Men Rule".

Those who don't want, don't pay? I am certain administering a system like that would do wonders to lessen the government's size and involvement in every American's life...
Which brings us to the general point of your arguments - You believe Liberals (or pinkos, or leftists, or communists, or social marxists) are hijacking America, and creating a federal government which is way too involved in citizens lives. This bugs you because the Constitution, bill of rights, and truly the creation of your country was to eliminate this bullshit. You seem to understand the original intent of the constitution, and want it to be realized in modern America, but at the same time wish to say "Fuck you, American Constitution, I'm with the Christians and writing their anti-gay position into law" Dude, your small points (such as reason comes from my digestional reactions to various things) do a great job of highlighting the fact you are a short sighted moron who argues in circles, and your argument as a whole is totally contradictory (I like the Constitution, I support anti-constitution constitutional amendments). Your suggestions for improving the situation are not thought out past your angry current post, and are often contradictory to what you posted 3 posts ago.

You are reflecting such stupidity in your typing that three people are currently illustrating the flaws in your arguments, and no one (aside from bangrsmencesjh who got a map to the door handed to him) will defend your position (which rapidly changes from post to post). Still, somehow you manage to ignore all of it, and keep spouting off the same BS. What's your real name, George Bush?

65. Re: Nvidia vs Ati Apr 14, 2004, 16:32 Moog Operator

I AM A MATROX FANBOY. G550 ALL TEH WAY!!! nVIDIA and ATI SUCK COMPARED TO THE TWO-MONITOR, 32mb G550!!!!!

159. Re: redefining marriage Apr 14, 2004, 15:41 Moog Operator

"What the hell kind of sense does that make"
Lots. You are saying it infringes on no ones liberties if you, or anyone chose to stop paying income tax, but since you or anyone relies upon many items provided by the money produced by income tax, ceasing to pay income tax without moving to a completely self-sufficient lifestyle will infringe upon the liberties of others who pay. Think about it: 65% of Americans are fat, lazy morons - do you honestly believe that any one of them will ever live in a self sustained way? Proposing completely unrealistic scenarios (like the dog fuckers running amok when humans are allowed to marry humans) does not provide a strong argument. This is why your whole "I pay income tax, so discrimination is AOK" argument is a piece of steaming turd.

52. cooling Apr 14, 2004, 15:26 Moog Operator

nVidias recommended cooling solution:
http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/CLASSIC40.html?mv_pc=nt

nVidias corporate roadmap:
Video cards -> Video cards with leafblowers -> Oven elements with leafblowers which make graphics -> LEafblowers with oven elements -> Leaf blowers.

"show the 5950 barely ahead of the 9800XT"
These comparisons don't take image quality into account. Though fps is higher, nvidias shaders on the 5900s are fucking awful looking compared to ATIs.. 4 frames per second is worth better shaders. It will be interesting to see how ATI stacks up this time.

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 15:29.

156. Re: redefining marriage Apr 14, 2004, 15:01 Moog Operator

"So, you think it's impossible for people to live in a self-sustained way"
No, but you obviously are not, and thus, your income tax argument is flawed/moot.

"Blah blah blah "you were right Morlock" blah blah blah"
The "blah blah blah" you didn't read, or are choosing to ignore, highlights the fact that though the totally literal reading of the law you have presented is correct, the laws do not take into account the items they were written for: Human Beings.

I would say all of the "Man and Woman only" to "husband and wife only" excludes homosexuals from marriage rather explicitly, unless they fake a straight marriage. In a society where marriage is presented in school (by the government), in the media (by the governemnt), in the movies, and in books as the romantic be-all end-all to the "American Dream", writing laws that exclude one group from the culturally accepted epitome of what existence in said culture is, is discriminating. The government plays a huge role in imbedding the image of this happy fruity solve-all-life's-problems "marriage", and for it to turn around and tell 10% of the population to go fuck themselves with respect to it is a perfect example of discrimination. If the government played no role whatsoever in the indoctrination of the concept of marriage into the collective consciousness, your argument would be absolutely correct, but since the government takes a huge role in such indoctrination, your argument is wrong, as are laws preventing homosexual humans from marrying.

6. coffee Apr 14, 2004, 11:34 Moog Operator

Straight from the "HEALTHOLOGY PRESS"
Surely a reputable source (: Who drinks 10 cups of coffee per day? Wow, i'd be hulk-smashing everything

153. Re: redefining marriage Apr 14, 2004, 10:56 Moog Operator

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/leg23.htm

Thats the defence of marriage act, it is in plain english, not legalese, and even a mormon could understand it.

As for the pedophilia argument, come to Canada. Gay marriage is legal, child fucking is no where close, nor will it ever be.

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 11:36.

152. Re: redefining marriage Apr 14, 2004, 10:51 Moog Operator

"Who says everyone needs roads? Who says everyone needs a safety net?"

What do you eat? Unless you are growing your own vegetables, raising your own livestock, and doing so entirely self contained (ie. no outside fertilizer, etc.), you need roads to live. Supermarkets are in cities just like you. Where does there food come from? Airlift? Grown instore, on shelves? I will repeat, you have no grounding in reality. You spout off more hot air than a flare for a 2000 mmcf/d gas well... Educate yourself before entering debates. The only interesting point you've made, at all, is that gays don't technically have less rights by the strictest reading of the law, but that point does not at all take into account human factors.

146. Re: No subject Apr 13, 2004, 17:39 Moog Operator

"It's kind of sad how little of them involved anything of relevance" All of them had relevant points, you chose to ignore them all, or label the person a "cultural-marxist" or a "liberal" or a "leftist" then ignore them.

"Americans are suckers who are content to get their history from the television" Not only do you demonstrate clearly that this is the truth through action/typing, but you also got your panic reactions from the idiot box. OH NO, GAY ARE MARRYING, THE DOG FUCKERS ARE NEXT!!!

"Animals don't have rights". You say this, but then cite animals whose recent evolution centered around symbiosis with humans or have been totally hijacked by humans for our purposes. Maybe they do not have rights in the sense that humans do, but penetrating a dogs ass with your dick is a pretty far cry from developing a human-enabled symbiosis with an animal.

"Nah, you cite it, the burden of proof is on you". Willful ignorance of facts does not negate them.

"so I don't see the point of the "criminalizing it doesn't stop it" argument" What, 4 million people smoke pot daily in the states? The point of the argument (which had nothing to do with your brickwitted comments) is that moral legislation is pointless in a society which is by nature immoral. Common sense legislation, like, don't kill humans or you go to jail, isn't being trampled upon by millions of Americans who do not believe in the law. Juxtaposing the two is not a sensical argument at all, as moral law makes to strip freedoms, which in most cases are not infringing upon others'. Common sense law is just that.

Unlike anti-homo bigotry, I have every reason to condemn the actions of Christians, which have caused human civilization across the planet immeasurable harm, and continue to attempt to do so. Homos, blacks, etc. have not been traipsing around the planet fucking over generations of humanity, and rewriting history for the last 2000 years. If I started dishing on blacks, or fags, like you, I would be getting an earful. I attack ignorance in all it's forms, including yours. I would leave Christians alone happily if they'd fuck off and stop trying to inflict their bullshit unto others.

Again, you try to bundle all of us into some leftist pile, which is not the case. I am a conservative. I want the federal government to fuck off, just like you, except, instead of whining like a child who can't share over income tax, I busy myself coming up with actual solutions to this bullshit.

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 17:42.

140. Re: $0.02 Apr 13, 2004, 13:35 Moog Operator

The bill you cite is to prevent Judges from having to decide if "Religious Freedom" is a viable defence for violence, hatred, or incitation of either against homosexuals. It puts in in clear terms for them, lest they have a conflict of interest with their faith and public well-being, that gay bashing in public is absolutely not acceptable behavior, no matter what the mask. If anyone were so inclined to use it to classify the bible as "hate speech", it would have gone to court already, and been covered fervently in the news in the meantime. Your rights have not been infringed, you are allowed to practice your religion, gay marriage does not change that - stop forcing on other people.

Gay marriage is legal in Canada - Christianity is still going strong. Slavery is illegal in Canada - Christianity is still going strong.

"bi-product of Darwinism"???? Dude, whatever you Christians are smoking, it is a hell of a lot better than the pot I get. Darwinism has nothing to do with systematically slaying an entire race because it is "less evolved" - only twisted psychopathic interpretations do. Do you want to try to guess which group can be shown to have a predaliction for such behavior historically over any other group on earth, ever?

CHRISTIANS

Crusades, 1 and 2 in the middle east
European Crusades (in which millions of Cathars were killed)
North American Native Genocide
Current Mid-east Genocide

Not one of those examples can be shown to be a "bi-product of darwinism" - they are bi-products of the Christian viewpoint that they are right, and the rest are wrong, so we will either convert them or kill them. I guarantee you, without even looking into the history, that evolutionists didn't look at Tasmania, and say "Well sweet Holy Darwin in Heaven, these humans are not evolved, so BEGIN THE SLAUGHTER!" - I propose it was Christians, who, when faced with first, language differences, and second, predaliction towards other religious beliefs, began to kill the heathens... just like in the middle east where language differences, and preexisting religion made conversion to Christianity impossible, so they began the razzing and slaughter.

But hey, as long as some dufus in a silly cloak forgives me, I am still entitled to my place in the dominion of heaven, am I right?

Christians are not loving souls, they are not on a quest for truth, and reams of historical data supports both of these facts. Christians are not about hate speech/acts? Bullshit. A Christian fanatic who slayed abortion doctors must have been acting with love. Or the white supremacist Christian group who was planning on gassing a few million americans. I would say these actions/attitudes (abortionist murder is widely supported by christians) not only enter the murky grey moral fog, but blow straight through it into OUTRIGHT HATRED.

134. Re: $0.02 Apr 13, 2004, 11:20 Moog Operator

"There is an assault happening on Biblical morals from all sides, which is sad. It happens so fast and drastically that all too often it goes too far and starts reducing the rights of Christians who mind their own business."

Reducing rights of christians? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SEE THAT? Your Christian rights have not been infringed upon at all, in any sense. Ending a form of government sponsored discrimination does not belittle, nor negate what christians do, nor strip them of their rights. Though I don't agree with it, even legalization of boy-love wouldn't infringe upon the rights of christians. No case, ever, has reduced a single right of any christian in your country, unless you mean the "right" to keep slaves. Is your Church being closed? Are your priests being jailed? Are they being fined? Do you hold mass in secret, ever changing locations so the heathens in washington can't find you?

If you are interested in living in a harsh, theological monarchy, I can recommend that you move to Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Israel to experience the full effect of the joy of a "moral" society. As it stands, you are American, and to push for biblical law in your country, or to support a single law based on biblical morals is to go completely against what your country was created for in the first place. Notice how the original Americans threw the Monarchy the fuck out of America in the first place? They seem to have had a healthy abhorrance for "god-appointed" kings, and the religious bullshit that came with it. If you don't like it, get the fuck away from North America, or, if you and the millions of mormons, christians, catholics, jehovas witnesses, <insert other fanatics here> would just fuck off and quit attempting to inflict your bullshit on others, you may find respect for your religion forthcoming.

The other thing you are forgetting is that the majority of money spent in America for leisure is spent in amoral, non-christian ways. Porn, drugs, gambling, gluttonous consumption of food, murder (via defense industry)- these are the largest non-survival based industries in America. What does that say about Christian morals? My answer is that "Christian Morals" is not only what Americans do not want, but also what Americans do not practice... to the tune of trillions of dollars a year. What's funny is that: Gambling, Porn, Drugs, Murder, are all illegal, or were illegal until this century, across most of the US and Canada. Christian-style, "moral" laws have been put into place (some shot right down (porn) - some made problems WAY worse (remember prohibition?)), yet even in the face of Cristian-crusader laws, the people choose immorality. Criminalizing this behavior isn't stopping it; attempted enforecement of this behavior is completely ineffective and expensive. Why push for more mumbo-pocus if it doesn't save souls, nor enhance your right to practice stupidity, sorry, Christianity?

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 11:38.

131. Re: No subject Apr 13, 2004, 10:11 Moog Operator

"By writing the laws to exclude a natural state of being (homosexual)

That never happened, so the arguments based upon it are invalid."

Refer to the Protection of Marriage Act passed by Clinton. Clearly you have no psychological grounding in the real world; your arguments have demonstrated this time and time again. It is impossible to argue with someone who does not show signs of sanity, and I am finished.

43. Re: No subject Apr 12, 2004, 18:18 Moog Operator

Speaking of Time Lag, I get it really bad from that daylight savings switch. I spent friday sleeping and ignoring the passage of time + daylight as it related to actual clock time. I seem fine now, but I was headachy, no energy etc. until I slept myself normal.

124. Re: Holy Crap Apr 12, 2004, 16:03 Moog Operator

"The Nazis felt that there was "no reason" for the jews to live too."
Maybe the injestion of saurkraut caused acid-reflux mistaken by the Nazis as "disgust" with Jewish practices. Seems like a logical base for genocide to me.

38. Re: All on red Apr 12, 2004, 15:56 Moog Operator

"Those are about the only two where you even remotely have a chance of coming out ahead"
According to probability, craps is the easiest game to win in, if you know the rules.

Also, I would like to thank Zombie (resurected) Jesus for bringing thw scourge of zombiegeddon to the earth many moons ago. HAd it not been for his initial brain-and-flesh lust, no zombies would be available today for video-game and cinematographic slaughter. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY JESUS!

121. Re: Holy Crap Apr 12, 2004, 15:37 Moog Operator

WHAT YOU SAY!!! Listen JediLuke, YOUR FUCKIN DED!!! I ate a pastrami sandwich that was under the radiator for lunch, and I am feeling disgusted at your post.

"Your post loses his position is distaste for liberals "how it's always been," a conclusion arrived at by disagree with them, and act as though he's disproven affords Morlock. quote tangential pieces He's already stated You can't get much weaker than that and the false assertion that your argument out-of-context,"

SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE??? IF I REARRANGE YOUR POST, YOU SEEM ILLITERATE!!!

CAN YOU EVEN READ?????

119. Holy Crap Apr 12, 2004, 14:54 Moog Operator

Upon reviewing your posts, Morlock, I have in fact decided to attack you personally. You are a fucking retard who could not effectively debate a six year old as to the illogic of giving him a cup of coffee at 9:00pm, his or her stated bedtime. Here are some examples of your brilliance for all to revel in.
"How have I shown an inability to temper emotion with reason?" <- This was asked at the beginning of one post. He goes on to say:
"Disgust comes from one's gut, well true disgust anyways"
"Chilled monkey brains as dessert disgusts me......- my stomach tells me."
So, his disgust, (which he bases his anti-homo rants, and anti-homo stance upon) is something he derives from the same emotion he feels when faced with impalatable food. I would say that basing "rational" arguments on dietary preferences not only demonstrates an "inability to temper emotion with reason", but also an inability to feel and guage normal emotions (I'm no psychologist, but this is referred to as Psychopathic). The connection of dietary response to monkey-brain eating (disgust), with response to child-murder (disgust) would either suggest that Morlock has problems eating murdered children, killing monkeys, or that his own words "- my stomach tells me" should lead us to believe he has ceased thinking with his brain, and begun thinking with his navel. Perhaps his response to the "homosexual acts" he is bigotted against is based on his imagined consumation of the fecal-matter-semen-lube froth, or Santorum resultant to such relations. Clearly, we should be listening to this fucking stomach-thinking mongo.

I suppose another possibility is that MorLock believes his central nervous system is located in his digestional tract. A simple analysis of the biology of humans would point this fact/assumption as incorrect - I would therefore suggest any opinion or interpretation of facts, events, science, or anything at all, proposed, eloquated, said, typed by someone under the impression they can "feel disgust" with their gut, is not going to reflect a sane viewpoint whatsoever.

Also, he claims JediLuke is "operating under the mistaken notion that emotions are rational". I think the use of stomach-emotions under the assumption they are "rational" is at least as retarded as using actual, human-style emotions.

"Quote the evidence of my anti-homosexual bigotry"
Ok.
"since they've shown that their social track record is HORRENDOUS" (I would like to say that straight people, simply due to their abundance, have demonstrably fucked society worse than homos can ever hope to)
"[paraphrasing here] Gays are responsible for the rise of AIDS" This is yet another piece of anti-homo scripture - think about it, 95% of people are straight. How could homos be responsible for the rise of ANY sexually transmitted disease? How did it jump to straight people - air? I would suggest that the straight people who (if you belive AIDS is a "gay disease") contracted AIDS (however they did it) were totally complicit in the non-protected sex which resulted in that transfer. If AIDs didn't come from eating bush-meat in Africa.

You are stupid.

This comment was edited on Apr 12, 15:05.

444 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo