Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul Sturm

Real Name Paul Sturm   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname [KOF] Paul Sturm
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ -
Description uh
Homepage http://kof-online.de
Signed On Feb 27, 2003, 11:17
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 16306

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Half-Life 2 = April 2004?
34. Re: Now Valve can kis my Arse! Oct 7, 2003, 10:53 [KOF] Paul Sturm

And look at all the hype and free advertising they are getting from the leak story.

...and not to mention pitiful Gabe Newell whining about his own dumbness. Im sure that this is again a part of a well planned marketing strategy ... Oh OH ... Poor Valve.. im gonna buy the game... oh .. .whine..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life 2 = April 2004?
30. Now Valve can kis my Arse! Oct 7, 2003, 10:46 [KOF] Paul Sturm

Iīm sure valve never wanted to bring the game out on sept 30th. They knew about the delay until 2004... They got their hype about the game with all the nice videos and stuff an so let their fans wait for another 5-6 months.

Maybe the source was crap and so they gave it away for free ... just to have an argument to rewrite parts of the game.

If i was Gabe something - no one could steal data from my pc. Shame on you Valve. I wont buy HL2

News Comments > UT2003 & C&C Generals "Indexed"
68. Re: Command & Conquer Feb 27, 2003, 06:48 [KOF] Paul Sturm

First, I live in germany as well and I saw many games comin on the index or even got completely forbidden. Some of them rightly - some not.

I picked up C&C Generals few days ago and for what iīve seen from the game till now, i can understand why they indexed it. In the first C&Cīs they changed human soldiers to Robots and no one cared. This time u can nuke civillians and even use chemical weapons. What do you expect ?

In times of very difficult political situations worldwide you donīt have to make mission where u have to blow up a supply convoy for civillians. Not wondering ībout that some politics may take that too seriously...

For me, I take Generals not too serious and sometimes the game itself seems to be a bit self-ironic and comedy-like, especially the unit-speech and stuff.

So, i donīt care - I got mine and for those who canīt buy it anymore - bad luck....

And please stop that silly nazi-talk. Not every german is nazi and we already have remote controls for our TVīs here in germany

News Comments > Freelancer Demo
165. Re: Joystick Feb 27, 2003, 06:31 [KOF] Paul Sturm

Ok, here my opinion to Freelancer.

I used to play space-sims since the first installment of Wing Commander till X or Wing Commander 5. I loved Privateer very much and i till yesterday I hoped Freelancer would likely be the same.

Freelancer looks like an arcade game for me. Wheres the Cockpit-view that makes such a tight gameplay atmosphere? Why Cant u land on planets or stations? Boring cutscenes...
I mean, you donīt have the feeling to fly through space in that one... Hunting down crafts with the mouse in 3rd person arcade style is not what i think of a space-sim. Oh yes, and i think that the inflight interface totally destroys the gameplay feeling. U dont even feel like sitting in a spacecraft...

Bah, Iīll skip this one and wait for Eve-online.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo