Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for DNForever

Real Name DNForever   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2003, 22:41
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 16184

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Delayed
45. OH NO Sep 24, 2003, 02:17 DNForever

This is going to inconvenience a lot of people with nothing better to worry about, lonely nerds who like to complain and be bitter at the world.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
61. Re: No subject Sep 22, 2003, 01:57 DNForever

I'm trying to look on the bright side.... hundreds, well over 600, messages of support, and only a few people start trouble. That's not bad...

I'm gonna have to agree with Steve about the religious preaching going on... you put the fun in fundamentalist dogma, James.... save your preaching for people walking by you on the street.

13. Sorry to hear Sep 19, 2003, 18:04 DNForever

My sympathies, Blue.

287. My Thoughts are w/ You Sep 18, 2003, 15:22 DNForever

As a long time reader and very very occasional poster, I appreciate the work you've done on this site so much that I feel like you're one of my friends, someone I have a lot in common with. I'm prayin for your mom.

News Comments > Carmack on DOOM 3
85. Re: Limited Saving Options May 16, 2003, 04:13 DNForever

What's with all this "freedom of the player" shit? You have no choice, they make the game. I wish Mario could have wings in Mario 1, but that doesn't mean I swear off the game. I think that unless you suck and die a couple times a minute, the save-only-when-allowed thing will be less of an inconvenience, and actually will increase the tension - I force myself not to overuse the quick save in all the games I play, to make it harder and also more fun. Give it up, you guys have no say.

News Comments > Carmack on DOOM 3
84. Re: Limited Saving Options May 16, 2003, 04:11 DNForever

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo