Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > BioShock Demo
3. No subject Aug 20, 2007, 19:17 WebDemon

Oh man, it plays even better on the PC. This game is a landmark.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
14. No subject Aug 19, 2007, 13:32 WebDemon

Why do people love Halo so much. It's shit. I followed it's dev for quite a while back when bungie was just getting started and it was gearing up to be soooooooo much more than it became once MS bought out Bungie and Shanghai'd the game to make it their flagship launch title for the Xbox. Shooters on console make baby Jeebus cry.

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: No subject Aug 15, 2007, 03:08 WebDemon

"Metallica is fearful that album sales could decline if their fans were able to simply walk into any Gamestop or Best Buy and purchase an $80 video game that contained one of their songs."

Metallica should have been fearful that album sales would decline right about the time they recorded the black album.
It's hard to believe that the band I loved in 1983 is the bunch of losers that they are today. Christ, my copy of Kill 'em All was a copy of my friend's album. They should have packed it in after Cliff died on the Puppets tour.

Master of Puppets FTW!

This comment was edited on Aug 15, 03:10.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Deny deny deny Jul 18, 2007, 22:23 WebDemon

Of course they're denying the new controller. They're having enough problem getting rid of the goddamn things that are out there now. Knowing an improved controller is coming is just going to make people wait.

Either way, they fucked up good and proper on this generation.
The number one spot was gone for good the minute they couldn't do a release at the same time or at least within months of the 360.

News Comments > Sony Cuts PS3 Price, Announces 80GB Model
34. Re: No subject Jul 10, 2007, 00:08 WebDemon

"Re: No subject Jul 9, 14:54 Ihya
So last fall, you could get a PS3 for $499 or $599, and now, after the amazing price cut, you can get a PS3 for...

$499 or $599?

Wow! Ah-hahahahahaha!

Yes, and using this 'logic', last fall you could buy a 360 for $400 and this fall you can buy one at a price hike for $480!!! ZOMG!!!!"

Yeah, but the difference is that the 360 sells AND it actually plays games.

BTW. I got $2200 each for 3 of these Sony movie player consoles at X-Mas. Bet THOSE are some happy customers right now.

This comment was edited on Jul 10, 00:10.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Phoney Sony Jun 21, 2007, 23:03 WebDemon

Sure they're going to come out with 200 retail titles by next March. By my calculations that's 22 games a month for the next nine months. Not gonna happen.

5. No subject May 26, 2007, 14:19 WebDemon

Jesus really, get over yourself man. It's a game and a toy steering wheel.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Jackie Boy May 23, 2007, 01:40 WebDemon

"Here’s the deal, Mr. Gates: Either Microsoft undertakes dramatic, real steps, through its marketing, wholesale, and retail operations to assure that Halo 3 is not sold, via the Internet and in stores, directly to anyone under 17, or I shall proceed to make sure that Microsoft is held to that standard by appropriate legal means. "

The MS legal team must have pissed themselves laughing at this. I love JT, he's like the Derek Smart of the legal world. Pompous, arrogant, and completely full of shit.

News Comments > Deus Ex Sequel?
22. No subject May 18, 2007, 01:11 WebDemon

Oh please dear lord let this happen.

News Comments > Rock Legend Announced
2. No subject May 17, 2007, 08:32 WebDemon

There was a DOS shareware game from Britain called Popstar about 15 years ago that was just like this.

News Comments > Halo 2 for Vista Delay
10. No subject May 9, 2007, 09:26 WebDemon

I'm sure the 5 people that are still running Vista don't care.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Subscription Fees
32. No subject May 9, 2007, 09:25 WebDemon

Uh yeah. Good luck with that.

9. No subject May 3, 2007, 22:37 WebDemon

Man, didn't I just buy Tiger Woods?

2. Re: Guitar Hero Apr 14, 2007, 10:16 WebDemon

Wow, I've always known that microtransactions were going to be used to rape gamers at some point. I just didn't think they'd try again so soon after the Lumines fiasco.

4. Re: No subject Apr 3, 2007, 00:15 WebDemon

YEAAHHH TONY!!!!

News Comments > Falcon 4.0: Allied Force Patch
2. Re: No subject Apr 3, 2007, 00:14 WebDemon

Oh how I'd love to see a big graphic upgrade. A Falcon 5.0 would be even nicer.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Where Have You Gone, G4? Mar 22, 2007, 21:45 WebDemon

To be fair to MTV and the fact that they don't play videos anymore, let me let you in on a little secret I learned while working at MuchMusic in Toronto. Music videos are a ratings killer. Believe it or not, it's true. Play nothing but vids and the numbers go into the toilet. After we went to a show type format, ratings went right back up after YEARS of steady decline. Sad thing is A LOT of great videos never see air, at least not the whole thing. It usually ends up as a "sound up" in various shows unless it's brand new and in the top 40. Too bad, I kind of miss 24/7 videos, but then again I'm old enough to remember no videos OR MTV.

News Comments > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific Patches
10. No subject Mar 22, 2007, 21:19 WebDemon

Goddamned shame. SH3 was sooo good. I mean look at that freakin' patch!! That's not a patch, it the rest of the bloddy game! It's REALLY getting stupid now.

2. No subject Mar 21, 2007, 00:00 WebDemon

I've got the feeling that the Black 360 is the the first punch in a combo. The other being a $100 price drop on the current gen 360 premium.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. No subject Mar 18, 2007, 11:30 WebDemon

"I have been praying, literally, that Take-Two and its lawyers would do something so stupid… that such a misstep would enable me to destroy Take-Two…"

You don't have to be a shrink to see that this has become personal to Thompson. There isn't a judge in the land that would give this dolt what he wants based soley on that reason.
Not to mention that he probably won't be licenced to practice law in the State of Florida much longer anyway.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo