Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > More Daemon Tools & Knights of Honor
5. Re: No subject Oct 5, 2004, 00:10 WebDemon

This catfight should be awsome. Looks like Sunflowers farted and blamed somebody else for it. If this .dll thing is true Daemon Tools will probably rape them for it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Universal Combat: Hostile Intent
21. Re: No subject Oct 5, 2004, 00:01 WebDemon

The site's down; must the the huge demand for this gem.
Come on boys it's midnight and there's only 20 posts here.
Guess this one won't light until morning.

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 00:02.

News Comments > Universal Combat: Hostile Intent
12. Re: No subject Oct 4, 2004, 22:50 WebDemon

Yeahhh! Derek Smart is back already!!!! This is bound to get ugly soon. How big was the last one?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Spaceship 1 Oct 4, 2004, 16:56 WebDemon

Woo Hoo! They did it! This is a bigger event than most people realize. This is the Wrights at KittyHawk all over again.

News Comments > Knights of Honor & DAEMON Tools
19. Re: uhh Oct 4, 2004, 16:52 WebDemon

Pissing off paying customers because you don't like what they have installed on the computers is a sure bet to drive a lot of people to piracy. Store bought version doesn't work? Oh well, take it back and get it CRACKED from usenet.
Doesn't ANYBODY learn from those asshats at the RIAA?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Micfosoft defending media player Oct 1, 2004, 14:23 WebDemon

Yes but in America, it's just easier to whine and bitch and stomp your feet and eventually go to court than it is to actually do any real work. If you're selling something and some other company comes along with a better version of what you're selling and it takes off. Guess what? Tough shit, back to the drawing board scooter. Is it me, or has a whole generation of people grown up without a grasp of the simple concept that LIFE ISN'T FAIR!!! If your product doesn't get used, it's because it sucks and no amount for legal wrangling is going to make people use it. RIAA vs. The rest of the world anyone?

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Release Dates?
53. No subject Oct 1, 2004, 13:41 WebDemon

Is it me, or are we drawing noobs like flies to shit around here?

News Comments > C-S: Source Next Week
51. No subject Sep 29, 2004, 12:54 WebDemon

Boys I think that this is more about Valve kicking VU right in the nuts for all this fucking around that they're doing. Buy it from steam and you get the CS:Source now and the rest gets unlocked upon release. You can guarantee that the CS fanboys will be buying this like crazy through steam and that's just going to piss VU off even more. Valve knows that VU can't afford to miss Christmas and that they'd be cutting their own throats by doing so just to show Valve who's boss. This is about showing VU that their days are numbered as far as brick and mortor distribution goes. I look forward to the death of the publisher much like I giggle with glee at the death of the music industry. It going to be an interesting few months.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Held Hostage?
122. Re: Steam is nice. Sep 25, 2004, 13:09 WebDemon

"In the lightning, in the lightning and in the rain!"

When you're a kid and you wann go WhEEEEE!
but you ain't got drugs yet.
You hold on to you life...
you hold on to your
GONADS AND STRIFE!

Gonads and Strife = Halflife 2

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/weeee.php

This comment was edited on Sep 25, 13:12.

77. Re: Hehe Sep 25, 2004, 01:03 WebDemon

"As I've preached before, Steam is the predecessor to pay-per-play video games and no one should support it"

THAT's exactly what I said when they first put it out. I like the online distribution aspects but I don't like what it COULD very well turn into.

74. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2004, 00:55 WebDemon

I'm really sorry guys but...

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OWW OH MY GO..HEHEHEHEHEHEHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWH OHHHH MAN UHH UH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Deee-luxe?
39. Re: Multiplayer HL2 Sep 24, 2004, 16:18 WebDemon

"If you guys weren't so dumb, I wouldn't have to explain these very elementary things to you. Now get your asses in your rooms and do your homework & learn something instead of playing games all the fucking time you cretins."

Relax, you don't have to be an asshole every day of your life little man.

36. Re: Multiplayer HL2 Sep 24, 2004, 16:00 WebDemon

""Not to mention the size of some of these maps! Have you seen the videos at all? Do you have any comprehension about how immense these levels are and how large the buildings are? Anybody?"

Yeah you're right... oh wait there was that game called Tribes. Guess you're an idiot."

Ignore him. Read his posts, he likes to talk shit and little else. Probably because he's full of it. Anybody who uses "fucktard" as a regular part of their vocabulary isn't worth the effort. Another 14year old "expert" me thinks.

30. Re: Last Starfighter... Sep 24, 2004, 13:56 WebDemon

Here in Toronto there's an indy theatre group that's been doing movie musicals for a couple of years now. I saw Top Gun the musical last summer and just this past July it was off to see Evil Dead 1&2 the musical. They were both pure comedy GOLD! In the past they've done the Star Wars trilogy and Days of Thunder.

1. Piracy tax on ISP's? Sep 24, 2004, 05:18 WebDemon

Yeah this'll stop piracy dead in it's tracks, what planet are these people from?

The RIAA et al need to look what happened here in Canada. They put a levy on all blank media that's SUPPOSE to go the artist although NONE of that money's been distributed. As a result of the levy, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that we can download music until the wheels fall off because we've already paid a fee. This of course sent the recording industry into a hissy fit of Biblical proportions but they were again told by the Supreme Court, that a fee is being paid, you can have they levy or you can have downloading outlawed but you can not have both. They were also cautioned that frivolous lawsuits, like those brought by the RIAA in the U.S., wasting court resources could result in removal of the levy and the industry recieving nothing. They treated the recording industry like it should be treated; like a petulant, spoiled child.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 05:46.

21. No subject Sep 24, 2004, 05:08 WebDemon

Isn't a little impossible to digitally re-master something that's already digital or are they talking about the analog version of half life on cassette for the Vic 20?

7. Micro$shaft Sep 23, 2004, 13:42 WebDemon

"Microsoft is not using security issues or any security situation to try to drive upgrades," said a company representative. "But it only makes sense that the latest products are the most secure."

Uh, well YES you are. By refusing to security upgrade IE except for XP, is Microsoft not opening itself up to lawsuits? I know my company has no plans to go to XP any time soon. If Microshaft still supports Windows 2000, then they are responsible for supporting ALL parts of it. This is nothing but a shakedown plain and simple. "Buy our latest OS or risk the security of your computer." The only way I can see this being legal is if they come out and say that they no longer support Windows 2000. Otherwise, make with the security updates you fucking scam artists. Did they learn nothing during the anit-trust trials?
Meanwhile, HELLOOOOO Firefox.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars Battlefront
63. No subject Sep 21, 2004, 23:30 WebDemon

As predicted, the console whores love it.

24. Star Wars Audio Glitches Sep 21, 2004, 16:22 WebDemon

Well, so much for that getting fixed. Apparently they are a "Creative desicion"

From LucasFilm:
"We are always impressed with how closely fans listen to the many different sound mixes we have made for the Star Wars movies over the years. It is flattering to know that, indeed, the audience is listening. Consequently, each mix comes out differently and any changes that you hear on the all-new Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround EX tracks on the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set are deliberate creative decisions. We can confirm that there are no technical glitches as reported."

read:"We had no idea that the sheep would actually call us out on something like this so we think you should all just get lives and stop bothering us"

17. Re: No subject Sep 21, 2004, 15:00 WebDemon

Give George a break, he's gotta run around filling in all the freaking plot holes that he created with the asstastic EP's I and II.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo