Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Help get the lost Dag back Feb 10, 2005, 12:57 WebDemon

The story about the scumbag lawyer making a 7 year old's life miserable really burns my ass. Let's all help put the sqeeze on this piece of shit to make sure he returns the dog. The Lawyer, James T. Foley can be emailed here: foley@felahfd.com

If enough people fire off hate mail to this waste of skin, I'm sure we can bring his firm's mail server to a screeching halt. We'll see how funny they think THAT is considering that they found the email from the kid's father oh so funny. This is you chance to make a lawyers life miserable. If this doesn't do it, then his home phone number is next to get posted. Man it's scary how easy it is to find that kind of personal information. Step up people and help the kid out.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM 3 Add-on & Xbox Dated?
2. Re: I'll be skipping it... Feb 9, 2005, 09:45 WebDemon

Nice engine. Bad game.

37. Gmail Feb 4, 2005, 12:59 WebDemon

I think I've got 4 invites left out of 12 who want one?

News Comments > RattHunter Announced
30. Ratt Feb 4, 2005, 12:36 WebDemon

This is all very well and good, but what the hell does any of this have to do with a washed up '80s hair metal band?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Microsoft Crackdown Feb 3, 2005, 10:49 WebDemon

Even though I've always bought Windows, I think that cutting off illegit copies from security patches is just plain dangerous in the long run. People aren't going to run out in droves to buy Windows and the hackers are going to have a field day.

News Comments > Godfather Game Getting Made
4. Re: Grease Is the Word! Feb 2, 2005, 10:39 WebDemon

EA deserves to wake up with a horse head in the bed.

News Comments > Gold - NASCAR SimRacing
5. Re: Blue's News? Feb 1, 2005, 07:19 WebDemon

Well then go read HardOCP if want hardware and FPS's. Instead of GAME NEWS from a GAMING SITE.

4. Re: Tech bits: Jan 26, 2005, 09:45 WebDemon

AOL is for grannies and people who have to take the shortbus to the internet. I'd be surprised if your typical AOL subscriber even knows what usenet is.

News Comments > DNF at E3?
5. Re: No subject Jan 26, 2005, 09:28 WebDemon

Oh man, there's nothing like a good laugh to get the day started right!! Thnaks Blue, I needed that this morning. I'll believe this when I see it. I hate to say it but unless this game is REVOLUTIONARY is every aspect, it's going to fail spectacularly. Man, even the second coming of Christ would be a miserable failure if it had to live up to what this game has to.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Delayed
3. Re: No subject Jan 25, 2005, 20:35 WebDemon

Of course it's delayed. EA needs at least a year to dumb it down and fuck it up completely so that they can sell it to the console crowd.

News Comments > EA Holds the DICE
2. Re: No subject Jan 25, 2005, 10:44 WebDemon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I feel like Kirk sitting in his shattered bridge screaming "KHAN! KHAN! KHAN!"

This comment was edited on Jan 25, 10:45.

17. No subject Jan 22, 2005, 14:16 WebDemon

You might have missed the snow there Blue but in Toronto, it's coming down so hard that I can't see the building across the street from me. At least the frickin deep freeze is finally gone though!

10. No subject Jan 20, 2005, 17:11 WebDemon

I've been insanely happy with the DLP idiot box that I bought last year. Picture is bright and sharp and the TV isn't as deep as it is wide as with some projection models. Plasma screens look great hanging on the wall but they tend to fade over time because they're not really made for regular heavy use. The tech rep where we buy all of our video equipment at work from said that plasma is good for 2-5 years max before you start to see serious picture degredation.

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart Movies
7. Re: DEREK SMART!!! Jan 16, 2005, 17:02 WebDemon

All the links must be down due to the massive amount of bandwidth eaten up to view these movies because the sheer anticipation of this masterwork. I for one look forward to it, much like I look forward to getting kicked in the balls whilst shaving my head with a cheese grater.

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart in May
32. Re: I'll buy it as soon as it comes out Jan 14, 2005, 22:18 WebDemon

WOW, a DS fan! This should be interesting.

Bon Apetite boys...

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart in May
18. No subject Jan 14, 2005, 17:16 WebDemon

Derek Smart kills puppies and caused the tsunami.

News Comments > Army Threatens Punks
17. No subject Jan 12, 2005, 23:16 WebDemon

America is nothing but a punch line now. Sad.

News Comments > France & Ubisoft Follow-up
4. No subject Jan 12, 2005, 17:29 WebDemon

As groundskeeper Willie would say....
"ach! Ya cheese eating surrender monkeys!!"

News Comments > EA AFL Game
6. No subject Jan 10, 2005, 23:40 WebDemon

Yeah I'd say this is EA "taking care" of the Sega threat as far as sports titles go. Sega Hockey last year blew EA's out of the water and they could see where that was headed so instead of improving thier games they go the route of freezing everyone else out. They want to be the only choice for sports games but what they fail to realize is that people won't play garbage just because it's their only choice. Fuck EA. I loved their tag line in the ad for NHL 2005. "Renew your commitment to hockey." Brilliant line in a year where hockey is fucking over it's fans. Just shows the mindset over there.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: blue ray Jan 7, 2005, 07:02 WebDemon

Blue ray support?! Let's try releasing games on plain old DVD first instead of half a dozen fucking cd's!

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo