Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WebDemon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2003, 07:44
Total Comments 769 (Graduate)
User ID 16170

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Kindergarten Cops Apr 26, 2005, 14:34 WebDemon

Maybe that brat's mother should be more worried about showing her child some dicipline than sueing the police and school board.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
6. Falcon 4 Apr 26, 2005, 14:14 WebDemon

The binder version was the original release of Falcon 4. Falcon 3 was released back when a 386-33 with 4 meg of ram was the hot stick on the block. It's a great sim but you've got to be willing to put a lot of time into it to enjoy it. You could dumb everything down to the point that it was playable right out of the box but what's the point.

News Comments > Brothers in Arms Demo
4. Re: No subject Apr 26, 2005, 14:04 WebDemon

More like it was designed for a console so THAT makes it worthless on the PC.

7. Re: Steve's Home Theater Apr 25, 2005, 14:12 WebDemon

Nice set up, but ugly a sin.

News Comments > New DICE Shooter
11. Load times Apr 25, 2005, 13:44 WebDemon

After the standard post release patches (sad that patches are needed in the first place with pc games) BF 1942's load times got waaaaay better. Then Desert Combat came along and the load times went waaaay up again and got longer with each new release of that mod. If BF2 plays half as good ad Desert Combat did, it'll be awsome. Sadly BF:V was a disaster probably because they'd dumbed down a lot of stuff.
Compared to 1942, it was just clunky,

This comment was edited on Apr 25, 13:46.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: PR wisdom from Derek Apr 18, 2005, 13:31 WebDemon

"Actually..looking through that forum, Smart announced it Gold. So now we can all go out and get it.'

AWSOME! Now if I can just find the damned vertex shaders....
Oh well I guess this game wasn't developed for a retard like me...

What a fucking assclown. And he wonder why he's a joke.
Then again he DOES have a Phd, so he MUST know what he's doing right?

News Comments > Pariah Multiplayer Demo
68. Re: No subject Apr 16, 2005, 12:18 WebDemon

MMORPGs aside, with a PC the experience is always richer AND you can play online with the rest of the world for FREE. Xbox live anyone?

News Comments > Pariah Multiplayer Demo
57. No subject Apr 15, 2005, 22:29 WebDemon

Another piece of dumbed down console garbage. PC gaming is going the way of the dinosaur. Pretty soon EVERYTHING is going to be for the hockey helmet/short bus crowd and kids will never experience what REAL gaming is all about.

News Comments > Prey News
3. Re: No subject Apr 15, 2005, 22:14 WebDemon

So I take it that we're looking at a 14 or 15 year dev cycles on this? Why not post this when it's actually news, not 3DRealms trying to whore some press without having to mention "that other game".

News Comments > DOOM Movie Delayed
3. Re: bugs Apr 13, 2005, 23:30 WebDemon

Actually they were probably looking at the footage and realized that it was TOO FUCKING DARK.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: If its done right,,,,, Apr 13, 2005, 11:00 WebDemon

The other problem is that how is IGN suppose to give an objective review of a game that's loaded with their ads? If the game is shitty, you can bet that IGN's review won't reflect it. These are the same ad whore's who killed Daily Radar remember, AND went to a paid content format for the "IGN Insider."

8. No subject Apr 10, 2005, 16:51 WebDemon

Uh Yeah, I might have been young but at least by grade 6 I knew that making you own money was a bad thing. Of course we didn't have computers and scanners and printers ect. in 1979.

News Comments > Coppola Down on Godfather Game
8. Re: He's right Apr 9, 2005, 00:54 WebDemon

Of course he's right but is anyone surprised? Gaming seems to be steadily growing as creatively backrupt as hollywood has been for years. Normally I would say that Coppola's full of his own shit because he usually is but on this one I gotta agree with him 100% The Godfather is a masterwork of modern filmaking, you can't make it into a game and expect it to be great. I'd imagine the game will turn out to be the equivlent of Godfather III except shittier if that's even possible.

12. Re: MWA HA HA HA HAHAAHAHA! Apr 6, 2005, 01:02 WebDemon

Wooo Hooo!

News Comments > Hello World
63. Re: *BUSTS NUT* Apr 6, 2005, 00:57 WebDemon

Now all feels right in the Universe.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. No subject Feb 11, 2005, 12:46 WebDemon

Fuck the Movie Industry. Over the last 15 or 20 years I've gone to see 2, sometimes 3 movies a week but over the last 10 years or so the quality of movies has been in MASSIVE decline.
To me, there's still no substitue for seeing movies on the big screen but with being able to DL and have a look see first I can't even count how many bombs I've dodged that I otherwise would have spent WAY too much money too see. It's making people be WAY more selective about what they see in the theatre and that's costing them loads of cash. It's tough to sell people bags of shit when they get to see what's in the bag first. Oh, and why risk getting caught on torrent, use newsgroups.

This comment was edited on Feb 11, 12:47.

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart Demo
13. The Big Brain's Game Feb 11, 2005, 12:35 WebDemon

OMG this demo is fucking AMAZING. It's so polished and tight that I can't get over how good it is!!!

Hhahahahahahaha. Got ya!
It's Universal Combat by Derek Smart, Phd. Of course it blows!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Spyware Feb 10, 2005, 15:09 WebDemon

Man, just when I was getting used to it being like the good old days with no pop up, spyware and assorted shit contaminating the internet. Oh well, on to the next browser i guess.

22. Re: Help get the lost Dag back Feb 10, 2005, 13:44 WebDemon

Nobody likes to be shamed in public, I'll bet this big bad lawyer shit himself at the prospect of having to face this kid and his family so he just chose to skulk away beforehand. Until this story finally dies out, I'll bet that that law firm is going to suffer A LOT of grief for the next few days.

BITCH IS OWNED!! God I love the internet.

20. Re: Help get the lost Dag back Feb 10, 2005, 13:28 WebDemon

"just re-read that article... did you catch the last line? The scumbag didn't even show up to hand over the dog... presumably he just let the family pick the dog up from the airport personnel. What a total ass. He should have at least had the balls to apologize in person."

Of course not he's a lawyer, that automaticaly brands him as a coward and a douchebag.

I love that he got OWNED so hard, I suspect from the article that his boss bitch slapped him pretty hard for the grief that he brought down on that firm. Grief that will probably go on for days to come yet. Kuddos to the Chicago Times reporter for his guerilla style tactic. He just told the story and let the world do the harassing. Can't laywer your way around that.

This comment was edited on Feb 10, 13:39.

769 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo